L

Linguarum

Original poster
Alright, so here's the deal: I'm a student finishing up my last few weeks of high school. I'm at a very strict school, but that doesn't mean I don't have plenty of time to rp. I just need someone that'll bear with me as I can't respond very often during class hours unless a class ends early or something and someone to bear with our student "lights out" which is basically a huge bedtime for students (Like we have to turn in our phones and everything).
I will try to tell you if I'm getting busy and can't reply, but I may forget.
I myself am a huge geek, so I prefer playing girls (since I am one) that are smart and at least slightly nerdy. This means I am also open to doing rps based off of fandoms, but keep in mind that I don't like using the actual characters, so I'd use an OC and that I have not watched very much anime at all.

BEWARE: I am a Latin and German student, so if you actually want to talk to me, it might end up as a language rant (Not in rps though...). You have been warned.

There, now that I've gotten that out of the way, I do have a few preferences/rules
Rules:
1. Please try your best to write properly. I'm not perfect, I'm human, but I cannot read messages like "Ey m8 lmk if u wan2 hang l8r". I realise that's a mild example, but if you want me to read things like this, I gotta get out a freaking translator and treat it like it's my freaking Latin homework. Text talk is not even English anymore.
2. This ➡# is a number, sharp, or a pound sign. I cannot even bear the people that talk using these as a "hashtag".
3. I do curse, so please be someone that doesn't mind it.
4. I do not play underage characters and will not rp with someone if theirs is

Preferences:
1. I prefer first person using quotations for dialogue (Very short example: I sat down and looked at him. "It's not like I'm a delicate flower.") but I will match whatever my partner is doing
2. I prefer story mixed in with smut, but I can be persuaded to go either way (all smut or all story. However, if it is all story, there needs to be a bit of romance)
3. I prefer to keep an rp moving, but if you only have time for one or two posts a day, that's more than fine with me :)
4. I am honestly not that detailed, but that's because I'm a bit lazy. I am a writer, so I could definitely try to match your rp length, I just might take longer to respond and there might not be as many replies
5. I really don't like forum rps, but I could probably be persuaded to try it.

Fandoms: Doctor Who, Harry Potter, Fullmetal Alchemist, Blue Exorcist, Supernatural, (most) Marvel, The Chronicles of Narnia, Once Upon a Time, Lord of the Rings, Hobbit, and there's probably some I've forgotten

If you don't have any ideas and still want to rp, just message me (pm or on here, I don't really care all that much) and we can come up with something, or here's a few generic pairings I'll do almost anytime:

Angel x demon/fallen angel, slave x master, demigods, any fantasy species (elves, dwarfs, etc) in a high fantasy world, shifter x human, vamp x human, human x werewolf, werewolf x vamp, superhero x villain, tutor x other student, teacher x student, step siblings, cat girl x master, slave x master

Also, if you want, we could pm via gmail. If we do that, I could still rp during study hall since all websites not used for homework are blocked during that time (So I can't get on here)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested, as long as you can tolerate a furry :P

I'm interested, as long as you can tolerate a furry :P
I prefer to not do furries, they just don't settle well in my head. I do things with somewhat animal characters, but it they have anything more than ears and a tail, I don't like it

I prefer to not do furries, they just don't settle well in my head. I do things with somewhat animal characters, but it they have anything more than ears and a tail, I don't like it
Aw, alright >3<