MxF, Multi-Para, Original, 18+/21+, Email/Forum/GDOCS

P

Petrichori

Original poster
Email: [email protected]
Discord [OOC Chatting]: To be disclosed

18+ required, 21+ preferred

About Me

My name is Petrichori, I'm 25 and most experienced in MxF pairings. I can play male and female roles equally, romance is not required, but it does have a certain allure for me. I've been forum role playing since December 2008. I like exploring dark and gritty themes in my character relationships, but there's nothing wrong with a little fluff now and again! I think I play strong, independent and morally questionable characters best and I am not so interested in very meek male and female who can't look their crush in the face and need to have their hand held in every social situation. I need some backbone. Give me fire, give me sass!

Quality > Quantity
I average around 400+ words a reply, and at the bare minimum, 250+. Longer posts are welcome, but will depend on my time commitment and inspiration. No one liners, I just can't.

Plot > Smut
Smut is accepted, but I don't want it driving the role play. Fading to black is fine too. I have very few limits (No infantilism, under-age, furries, or toilet play), but I will always respect yours.

Slow Burn
I do favor a good slow burn and characters that learn about each other organically even if that means conflict, sometimes even bordering on dislike/hatred i.e opposites attract. I'm not the biggest on pre-established romantic relationships unless I've worked with that writer before. Nothing is written in stone, that's just a personal preference.

Generic Pairings & Loose Plots
Mage x Fighter
Sacrifice x Divinity (CRAVING)
Hades x Persephone (CRAVING)
Dark Fairytales
> Red Riding Hood x Bad Wolf
> Beauty & The Beast
Creator x Experiment/Android
Genie x Master
Newly Appointed Cop Partners (Supernatural elements if possible)
Raider x Survivor (Post Apocalyptic/Sci-fi)

Human x Half-Giant/Orc (CRAVING)
> Blind arranged marriage between a human and a half-giant. Less developed plot, but I imagined this as a forced financial arrangement in a pairing otherwise frowned upon. We could explore cultural and societal differences, not to mention the… *ahem*… physical challenges if the plot should come to that. I envisioned the giants to be a proud race, perhaps even a bit contemptuous towards the smaller people. We could make this a royal-centric thread if you'd like.

Witch x Demon/Mentor x Student
> Magic is a rarity in this modern world but it still lingers… Just barely. A young woman (early-mid 20s?) showing manifestation of strange powers quickly seeks out a local bookstore for answers. Unbeknownst to her, an ancient magic is sealed within those simple walls in the form of a grimoire, hidden from any eyes without the 'gift'. Finding it knocked to the floor, the woman picks it up to return it to its shelf, her own powers unsealing the pages and releasing a dark entity that had been locked away for millennium. Binding itself to the witch's soul, he is determined to take it for himself and be completely freed… But not without imparting his knowledge and attempting to corrupt his new host in the process.

If you interested, I've got a twist sort of idea for the hades and persephone rp.

I'd be interested in the human x half-giant/orc and/or the witch x demon/mentor x student!

Hello, I would be interested in the Sacrifice x Divinity if you are still looking :)

Hey there!

If you're still searching I would be up for that sacrifice x divinity or witch x demon.
I usually play females for romantic purposes but can multichara and play males just not in a romantic way (I tend to make them like clones and I don't like it)
Hit me up here or in dm if you're still searching ^^

The genie x master could work with Nar a half genie.

I might have a concept that can work with your newly appointed cop partners pairing. Lemme know :)

I would absolutely be interested in most of these! In particular, the Hades/Persephone, dark fairytale or supernatural cops are right up my alley.