4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
So, I recently got an actual computer from my friend, giving me significantly easier access than my 3DS. However, I only have one roleplay going at the moment, and I'm looking for more.

A few things, first, though:
The computer is rather slow, but it's still pretty capable of navigating the site.
I'm not on all the time, but I try to be on when I can.
I reply as soon as I see a response, usually.
I am moving into a dorm towards the end of September. I'm not sure how college is going to change my roleplay availability, so I may need a little slack when that happens.

I'm typically adaptable, and I'm not usually too picky. FAIR WARNING, I tend to be a tease; I can't particularly help it. I'm a switch, meaning I'm both dominant and submissive, however, I'm not "obedient little slave" level submissive, more along the lines of a pet with a slight inclination to challenge my Mistress's orders.

I tend to stick with the type of character with a house that is empty and a wallet that certainly isn't; not insanely rich, but well enough off that he doesn't need to work.

I don't particularly have any fully formed ideas, but I'm open to suggestions. Reply or message me if you'd like.

I
So, I recently got an actual computer from my friend, giving me significantly easier access than my 3DS. However, I only have one roleplay going at the moment, and I'm looking for more.

A few things, first, though:
The computer is rather slow, but it's still pretty capable of navigating the site.
I'm not on all the time, but I try to be on when I can.
I reply as soon as I see a response, usually.
I am moving into a dorm towards the end of September. I'm not sure how college is going to change my roleplay availability, so I may need a little slack when that happens.

I'm typically adaptable, and I'm not usually too picky. FAIR WARNING, I tend to be a tease; I can't particularly help it. I'm a switch, meaning I'm both dominant and submissive, however, I'm not "obedient little slave" level submissive, more along the lines of a pet with a slight inclination to challenge my Mistress's orders.

I tend to stick with the type of character with a house that is empty and a wallet that certainly isn't; not insanely rich, but well enough off that he doesn't need to work.

I don't particularly have any fully formed ideas, but I'm open to suggestions. Reply or message me if you'd like.
I'd love to do an rp with you if your still looking.

Always. Did you have anything specific in mind?

I'm new to iwaku, although certainly not to roleplaying. I haven't really been in any (A) only rp's, even though I'm 22. I'm willing to try if you're willing to work with me? My writing isn't terrible, I promise.

It would appear we land in about the same proficiency, then. Sure :3

To be honest, I'm not the greatest with coming up with plots. Once I find one I can usually work with it and pitch ideas, but that's about it.

To be honest, I'm not the greatest with coming up with plots. Once I find one I can usually work with it and pitch ideas, but that's about it.
Alright, let me see if I can dig some up. I'll message you a few ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.