2. Intermediate
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fandoms - From TV shows, movies, anime, and manga. Different pairings. Insane asylum. Anything that involves kidnapping. Yeah, I am strange like that.
I am looking for a few more role play partners since I opened up my free time quite a bit, even if I have school and work. This is why I am opening up another search and trying to find people who would like to create stories with me. I am at constant times during the day, so my posts come a little frequently throughout the day.

What I look for in a partner is descriptive writing, since I want to open up my mind a little more. Since I am going to school to become an English major, I need someone that will help me expand my writing and creative mind. Someone who has the ability to write about three to four paragraphs a post.

I do not think I am asking for too much.

Anyway, I will go ahead and disclose the fandoms and pairings I am willing to do as of the moment.

→Fandoms
Pairings listed are who I typically want paired against. Doubling is fantastic as well, so I will play any character you wish your character to be paired with.
I love original character and canon pairings, but I will list actual pairings that I want to give a try.

Twisted Disney/Fairy tales/Once Upon a Time
Peter Pan x Tiger Lily
Hook x Wendy
Alice x Mad Hatter
Jasmine x Jafar

Avengers/Marvel
OC x Steve Rogers
OC x Thor
OC x Loki
Black Widow x Hawkeye

Batman
OC x Batman
OC x Joker
Joker x Harley Quinn
Batman x Catwoman
Riddler x Poison Ivy

Pirates of the Caribbean
OC x Jack Sparrow
OC x James Norrington
OC x Will Turner
OC x Cutler Beckett
Elizabeth Swan x James Norrington

Lord of the Rings
OC x Haldir
OC x Aragorn
OC x Legolas

Fruits Basket (Next Generation)
OC x Hatsuharu

Ouran High School Host Club
OC x Tamaki
OC x Kyoya

Inuyasha
OC x Sesshomaru

→Pairings
If a role is underlined, I would love to be that role. Doubling is highly possible with these, since you can mix certain pairings together. If it isn't underlined, I want to play either role.

Pirate x Gypsy
Pirate x Mermaid
King x Queen's Lady
Queen x Mercenary
Demon x Hunter
Space Pirate x Bounty Hunter
Space Captain x Scientist
Arabian Princess x King of Thieves
Hacker x Agent
Female Crime Boss x Bodyguard

Feel free to suggest because I know I forgot something. Post here if interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.