1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Currently between 7:00 PM Central to 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM Central.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Romance, Fantasy, Adventure
Hey there, Thanks for coming!
I'm looking for a chance to use my character Iyo in a depressing, edgy romance. I really want something that fills the sort of depressive themes I've been wanting recently.

Some things to note!
I'm not into flat out Cybering, I'd much prefer that there was some sort of build up. I'm okay with supernatural characters, such as Witches, Demons, Vampires, etc.

If you have any questions, or if you are interested, please either reply here or shoot me a PM! I'd prefer to do this Roleplay on Discord if possible, If not that's fine! I just have a bad habit of disappearing off Iwaku for months at a time.

I hope to hear from you soon!​

Reactions: Jojie and Stray Cat
Bumping since the post is beginning to drop down.

I'm mostly interested in modern roleplays currently, but there are some other characters on the wix that Iyo is on. If any of those catch your eye, feel free to let me know. I don't mind bringing them out either c:

Bump. Still looking for partners.

Hi! I'd love to pm with my character Mykie? I could modify somethings about her if you like an we could do some plotting. Just pm me if you're interested. :)

Reactions: Rendons2
Hello, I read the CS and I could probably get something working with your character ^-^

Shoot me a pm if you wanna discuss anything. I got Discord too if you rather want to talk over there :) !

Oh gosh, Hello~!ヽ(;▽;)ノ I
Think perphaps Iyo & Mayu could
bring out some good o'l angst! So, if she
suits your fancy I would love to discuss
plots & such!

Bump, still looking for a partner. I'm open to pretty much anything, just let me know what you have in mind.