2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
6826595897b1802d6c7c8690e28275d2.gif

Hello, and greetings! This is the page on which I will put my list of fandoms and later, original ideas!

Please be aware that some of these role plays are going to contain explicit material; gore, sexual themes, etc.

All within Iwaku's boundaries, and my own.

What I am looking for in a partner:

1.)
Must be literate; I can use some very unorthodox words at times. My sentences can be complex; I can and do speak in abstract terms, metaphors, and analogies. Though I do try to temper this trait. Just do try to have decent grammar and spelling.

2.) Be descriptive! Write how your character feels, what they may be thinking; along with using the five senses to captivate me as your partner into the world as your character experiences it! I always try my hardest to be descriptive where I can.

3.) No-one liners, or very short responses, please. I'm not asking for a book, but I do need something to go off of. If you only mention one or two things, it's not enough to feed the story the creativity that is required and can fall flat if not be outright boring.

4.) Most fandoms allow OC characters as long as they are within reason. However, there are some fandoms I have a particularity for so I might only allow that character.

5.) For more sexual or sensual stories, I require a list of hard nos -- things you will absolutely not do. This lets me know how best to approach more erotic scenes.

6:) I only do Mxf pairings, though, this does not explicitly mean I won't roleplay with males.

* Female partner's role

List of Fandoms

T.V Shows:

(MxF)Naruto: Sakura x Naruto, Hinata x Sasuke, Itachi x Izumi, OC x OC

(MxF) Demon Slayer: Tanjiro x Kanao, Zennitsu x Nezuko, Oc x Nezuko, Oc x Shinobu Kocho, Oc x Oc

(MxF) Rurouni Kenshin: Kenshin x Tomoe, Kenshin x Kaoru, Megumi x Aoshi

(MxF) Bleach: Kuchiki Byakuya x Hisana, Byakuya x OC, Oc x OC, OC x Yoruichi

(MxF) Dragon Ball: Future Trunks x Future Mai, Broly x Female Saiyan OC, OC x OC

(MxF)
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood: Roy Mustang x Riza Hawkeye

Games:

(MxM, MxF) Fallout: Oc x OC, Oc x Female Lone Survivor, Oc x Female Courier, Oc x Female Lone Wanderer, OC x OC

(MxF) Final Fantasy 7: Remake: Cloud x Tifa, Cloud and Aerith, OC x Aerith

(MxF) Final Fantasy X: Tidus x Yuna, OC x OC

(MxF, MxM) The Division: Oc x OC

(MxM)
Halo: Oc x OC

(MxF, MxM)
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic: Oc x OC

Comics

Natasha Romanoff x Bucky Barnes "The Winter Soldier"

Natasha Romanoff x Steve Rogers

Original Concepts

Broken Wishes:

HI! I'm coming back after a long hiatus of tabletop RPing and now i find myself with a lot of time and so many cravings... I used to write like 2 or 3 paragraphs but now i think i'll just take it easy and write whatever comes up... But you know, if we get more and more exited paragraphs will start to flow on their own.
I'm looking for someone to RP something interesting, with action and romance maybe, in an original setting but mixing things we might like from other universes as we see fit. Most important of all, for me, is that we can have a several answers a day rythm. Less than that and i get bored, lose momentum and start losing my grip in the RP.

I wanted to play a Naruto OC x OC game, maybe with political and romance plots <3

In regards of limits, other than sexual violence being a great and big fat NO-NO, i think we're good and your rules are sensible.
Shoot me a PM if you want and we can start to think what we want to play right away <3