Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aenthor

SaMIX4i.png

Hello there lovely folks and folksettes!​

I am looking for a like minded Roleplayer with whom I can (attempt to) create something memorable for both of us. Like minded you ask? A person who, as I do, enjoys telling meaningful stories full with emotion, conflict and adventure. A person that is not afraid of putting some elbow grease into the creation process and works together with me for our enjoyment.

That might sound a tad cheesy, but I am a strong believer of that your partner has to enjoy themselves to make the entire thing enjoyable for me. To achieve that, communication is important. Even though I am comfortable with leading a story myself, I much prefer it if my partner has ideas of their own and is enthusiastic about their own input.

What I am looking for and can offer to you:

-A multitude of genres
Fantasy is my go-to setting (especially if my partner & I create a scene), but I also enjoy Historical RP of all Periods. Two adventurers joined under arduous circumstances finding themselves with a hard quest in a strange world? A character falling victim to a Viking Raid, finding herself a captive of a mysterious people? A dying roman Centurion rescued and nursed back to health by a member of the people he was ordered to enslave? I can do it all. The sky is the limit and in general I am able to conjure up ideas for most genres out there.

-Enthusiastic Dedication
If the chemistry and story add up, you will find me an eager and excitable partner for our RP. I am fond of ooc communication (it just tends to make the RP so much better) and aint shy about my preferences or getting to know about yours. My wish is to make it as good as can be for both of us. Talk to me about what you'd like for the RP. :)

-Themes of Adventure and Romance
The driving factors in most Fiction I enjoy (and I'd argue the best) is conflict, problem solving and romance. Plots are boring if all is well and there is nothing to be done. Conflict is the perfect cure. Give our characters a problem to solve and the RP will benefit from it. Another way of building an emotional connection to the plot is of course romance. I thoroughly enjoy watching characters grow close to another amidst adventure and harrowing trials. If you crave something like that, I firmly believe that I can deliver. ;)

-Intermediate to (somewhat) advanced spelling & grammar
Now I may be running into the risk of making a fool of myself (this thread stands witness), but I believe that my english is quite good even if I am no native speaker. I'd like to see the same from my partner if the story is supposed to run a while. Naturally I am quite forgiving though! I won't win any Prosa contests in english either. But try to make an effort, as will I.

Plot pairings (These are mere rough examples, not limits)
-Late 19th to early 20th Exploration RP
Ah, the splendour of the Victorian era. Even after centuries of exploration there are still areas on the map which remain untouched. Maybe it was a rumor that lead our characters together for a dangerous expedition, maybe it was fate. A promise to a dying father, or a map acquired from a drunk frenchman. Whatever it was, the unknown awaits, and with it the plight and rewards of adventure!

-Fantasy/Mystery
Your good o'l fantasy adventure. Perhaps we can do some worldbuilding if we feel industrious. Or choose some franchise if we are lazy. We could travel the world and achieve quests when they come at us. Or perhaps we are the last hope of an exiled people, guiding them to salvation across treacherous terrain, ever mindful of a pursuing dark enemy. I won't even dare to write down a detailed plot idea here. Plot with me instead. :)

-Sci-fi
Set Phasers to stunning! *sparkle*
Whether franchise or a setting of our own making, I will be up for it if the idea is intriguing. Alien Abduction? An ancient people on a distant world calling for aid? A lone journey amongst the stars to save the species or simply explore? Beam me up hottie!

-Fandom/Slice of Life
Can't hurt to ask, to be honest. I am not really knowledgeable about Anime or Super Hero stuff, but ask anyways if you got a good idea and otherwise see evidence for compatibility. I won't RP creatures with Fur though, like Werewolves etc.

I usually roleplay Male characters which have a tendency to be confident and capable in their own way. They are able to take charge of a situation and lead, but will greatly respect and value a char that is able to take care of themselves and contribute. For Romance plots I am looking for a RPer who wishes to RP a female character. (Exceptions possible.)

A note on sexual themes:
Even though I am not all too actively looking for it, I think there can be a place for smut in RP like this, if it does not put the story out of balance. I can do fade to black etc if you are more comfortable with that, but I won't say no to getting descriptive with it. If the story permits it I even can convey Powerplay/Bdsm/consent-play themes, if you are looking for that. This is by no means a prerequisite for a successful RP with me, but if it is something you are looking for, I can deliver. Check out my profile for more info, or just ask.

I think that's it for now! Send me a PM or reply to this thread if you are interested in RP with me. Don't be afraid of already sending me your own ideas, or more importantly, wants. I am sure we can figure something out together. Thanks for reading my thread and see you around!

Last edited:
Ah, yes, pleasure to see you again. (: I'd be interested in working something out with you. I'm not entirely partial to one genre at the time being, but anything that involves world-building, character development, and friendly OOC banter is exactly what I look for. I hope to hear back from you!

SaMIX4i.png

Hello there lovely folks and folksettes!​

I am looking for a like minded Roleplayer with whom I can (attempt to) create something memorable for both of us. Like minded you ask? A person who, as I do, enjoys telling meaningful stories full with emotion, conflict and adventure. A person that is not afraid of putting some elbow grease into the creation process and works together with me for our enjoyment.

That might sound a tad cheesy, but I am a strong believer of that your partner has to enjoy themselves to make the entire thing enjoyable for me. To achieve that, communication is important. Even though I am comfortable with leading a story myself, I much prefer it if my partner has ideas of their own and is enthusiastic about their own input.

What I am looking for and can offer to you:

-A multitude of genres
Fantasy is my go-to setting (especially if my partner & I create a scene), but I also enjoy Historical RP of all Periods. Two adventurers joined under arduous circumstances finding themselves with a hard quest in a strange world? A character falling victim to a Viking Raid, finding herself a captive of a mysterious people? A dying roman Centurion rescued and nursed back to health by a member of the people he was ordered to enslave? I can do it all. The sky is the limit and in general I am able to conjure up ideas for most genres out there.

-Enthusiastic Dedication
If the chemistry and story add up, you will find me an eager and excitable partner for our RP. I am fond of ooc communication (it just tends to make the RP so much better) and aint shy about my preferences or getting to know about yours. My wish is to make it as good as can be for both of us. Talk to me about what you'd like for the RP. :)

-Themes of Adventure and Romance
The driving factors in most Fiction I enjoy (and I'd argue the best) is conflict, problem solving and romance. Plots are boring if all is well and there is nothing to be done. Conflict is the perfect cure. Give our characters a problem to solve and the RP will benefit from it. Another way of building an emotional connection to the plot is of course romance. I thoroughly enjoy watching characters grow close to another amidst adventure and harrowing trials. If you crave something like that, I firmly believe that I can deliver. ;)

-Intermediate to (somewhat) advanced spelling & grammar
Now I may be running into the risk of making a fool of myself (this thread stands witness), but I believe that my english is quite good even if I am no native speaker. I'd like to see the same from my partner if the story is supposed to run a while. Naturally I am quite forgiving though! I won't win any Prosa contests in english either. But try to make an effort, as will I.

Plot pairings (These are mere rough examples, not limits)
-Late 19th to early 20th Exploration RP
Ah, the splendour of the Victorian era. Even after centuries of exploration there are still areas on the map which remain untouched. Maybe it was a rumor that lead our characters together for a dangerous expedition, maybe it was fate. A promise to a dying father, or a map acquired from a drunk frenchman. Whatever it was, the unknown awaits, and with it the plight and rewards of adventure!

-Fantasy/Mystery
Your good o'l fantasy adventure. Perhaps we can do some worldbuilding if we feel industrious. Or choose some franchise if we are lazy. We could travel the world and achieve quests when they come at us. Or perhaps we are the last hope of an exiled people, guiding them to salvation across treacherous terrain, ever mindful of a pursuing dark enemy. I won't even dare to write down a detailed plot idea here. Plot with me instead. :)

-Sci-fi
Set Phasers to stunning! *sparkle*
Whether franchise or a setting of our own making, I will be up for it if the idea is intriguing. Alien Abduction? An ancient people on a distant world calling for aid? A lone journey amongst the stars to save the species or simply explore? Beam me up hottie!

-Fandom/Slice of Life
Can't hurt to ask, to be honest. I am not really knowledgeable about Anime or Super Hero stuff, but ask anyways if you got a good idea and otherwise see evidence for compatibility. I won't RP creatures with Fur though, like Werewolves etc.

I usually roleplay Male characters which have a tendency to be confident and capable in their own way. They are able to take charge of a situation and lead, but will greatly respect and value a char that is able to take care of themselves and contribute. For Romance plots I am looking for a RPer who wishes to RP a female character. (Exceptions possible.)

A note on sexual themes:
Even though I am not all too actively looking for it, I think there can be a place for smut in RP like this, if it does not put the story out of balance. I can do fade to black etc if you are more comfortable with that, but I won't say no to getting descriptive with it. If the story permits it I even can convey Powerplay/Bdsm/consent-play themes, if you are looking for that. This is by no means a prerequisite for a successful RP with me, but if it is something you are looking for, I can deliver. Check out my profile for more info, or just ask.

I think that's it for now! Send me a PM or reply to this thread if you are interested in RP with me. Don't be afraid of already sending me your own ideas, or more importantly, wants. I am sure we can figure something out together. Thanks for reading my thread and see you around!
Ooooh! Consider me on board! :D (IF you are okay with the age gap. ^.^ you didn't say anything about it, so....)

I'd be willing to play most anything, though I do love the idea of the Viking raiders, pretty much any Sci-fi plot, rescued Roman legion, or an exploration one. I have a few plots I could throw at you as well, if you don't want to do any of those, mostly historical or fantasy, such as: Bounty hunter and criminal, Navyman and pirate, etc.

Last edited:
Fantasy worldbuilding is my JAM. I have a notebook full of world ideas, lore snippets and character concepts, as well as a few maps (i... have a problem). I'd def be up for virtually anything in a fantasy setting, from just random travelers wandering together and watching the 'main' character/the hero wreck shit up from afar or being right there in the nitty gritty action itself.

Hit me up in pm and we can exchange skype/pm?

If you're looking for a partner still I would be very interested in plotting with you! But I do understand if not. :)

Holy guacamole, I love you already!

And to say that I am bouncing up and down of the stuff bubbling from the long dormant creative corners of my mind is a tall understatement. So, I hope you don't mind that I went ahead and sent PMs (mind the S). Because heck, I'm seriously sparking here.

Very much interested in working with someone with your mindset and skill. As many others, I too have countless notebooks on various ideas. But, there are a chosen few I'm attempting to recreate for the purpose of joint publication one day. I've been a entry level ghostwriter in the past and published a few things with others, but after several years of struggling through a stressful business venture and marriage, I've come to realize the effects have put my poor muse in a coma.

Now, with a new outlook on life, a new job, and a new freedom from the ol' ball and chain, I'm dusting off those few notebooks and seeking individuals who are interested in worldbuilding and plotting with me. I need to wake up my creativity again. It's so time, so if interested, I'll send a few concepts I've been dying to work over. I do have one other RP friend of mine on here who I've been plotting with for about five years now, who may also wish to participate in a few of these ideas since he was part of the initial creative process. So, if you don't have a problem with working on 3P RPs from time to time, then yea! Other than that, just let me know what's on your mind, or if you have any space for another long-term RPer. Thanks!

If you are still looking, I would very much be interested in a roleplay centered around the Victorian era or a Fantasy world of our own! I'm quite flexible about plot design, and I primarily prefer roleplaying female characters! I can PM you, or you can PM me! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.