MvC(Marvel vs. Capcom) Group Roleplay anyone?

Would you find this idea more interesting if it included other games/gaming companies as well as MvC

• Yes, definitely!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'd join either way!

• No, I only want MvC!

• I wouldn't join or be interested either way!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Midnight Maiden

Hello, everyone! So... Another totally random idea popped into my mind while I was off in 360 land(quite a lovely place to waste days of your life in..- Sorry, that's besides the point!); How incredible would a MvC (Marvel vs. Capcom) group roleplay be? I mean, personally, I'm a huge Marvel nerd, and a big gamer/roleplayer. Then there's the fact I LOVE crossover roleplays! Am I the only one who thinks that would be AMAZING? Let me know if this idea sounds appealing to you!

I would possibly be interested! I'm a huge Marvel and Resident Evil nerd!

I wonder if the plot would be the same as the video game or different?

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Yay, a fellow nerd! :D

I'm still working out the kinks on plot ideas. I'm thinking it'll be fairly similar to MvC3. Though, rather than only having select characters, it'll be the universes clashing because that's SO much more fun!

Reactions: Lonewolf888978
So, for those who are interested... I think I'll set this up. I'll post a link when I'm done, and will also create and submit a banner. I think, at the moment, we'll start with Marvel v. Capcom, simply that. But; I am considering adding more games/gaming companies for a bit more variety. I'll hopefully have it up, soon. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.