Muvluv Ironfront RP OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to say but due to my spotty activity and work, I must bow out of this rp. I apologize but I wish the best to the rest of you all

No problem, I'll just npc yours, or kill her off on the next mission, see yah around.

ill have a post sorted tommorws got weekend off work this week after all.

I've never been great at being the first one to reply in RPs, needless to say I'm almost done with my post after two days .-.

However I will have to be finishing it tomorrow around 1400 CST because it's a half work day and I'll have plenty of time to sit down and finish it, forcing myself to stop procrastinating for no real good reason like I have been.

(Silently praying someone posts before me out of fear)

sorry

No problem you two.

@Dahrinn I would like to reply to you with the major but giving the others a chance to post.

Just general tips on not shooting a tanks "head" and the like.

No problem you two.

@Dahrinn I would like to reply to you with the major but giving the others a chance to post.

Just general tips on not shooting a tanks "head" and the like.
@Dahrinn Having Kosuke jump in and and call out the "Eight Minutes of Death" as bullshit reserved.

Funny enough at the start it was rather true. After that when you get to the 2nd and later gen TSF's it really isn't accurate. Still a wise tail and tradition with pilots though.

Funny enough at the start it was rather true. After that when you get to the 2nd and later gen TSF's it really isn't accurate. Still a wise tail and tradition with pilots though.
I was planning on bringing up exactly that. XD

Got a reply up for @Dahrinn and just the general GM post as well. Hope it's alright XD

• Thank You
Reactions: RedArmyShogun
Its fine, thanks for your efforts.

Meh post is meh. Feel free to interact with any of my characters if you have something in mind for the hours before the storm.

y_ee8394a3.jpeg

Michael Caine / 18 Years / 5'9" / 155 lbs. / Male / American / U.S. Marines

2nd LT

Experience:
Recruit

TSF:
F-14

TSF Loadout:
WS-16 Assault Cannon x4
CIWS-1A Close Combat Knife x2

Personality:
Despite the seemingly permanent scowl on his face and troublesome background, Mike proves to be a rather nice person and easy-enough guy to get along with. Currently, he tries to keep quiet and do what he’s told by his superiors to do… He tends to go the extra mile and help out when he can as well, even if he isn’t asked or is already plenty busy. Though he wasn’t always like this. Before, he was rather hot-headed and always solved issues with a punch to the jaw, regardless if it was something important or trivial. Nobody seemed to care enough to help him, so he figured he shouldn’t care about anyone else and only worry for his own well-being.

Luckily, now he stands as a willful and determined recruit with a good amount of potential if he can survive.

History:
Abandoned one way or the other by practically everyone who was given the responsibility of raising him, Mike quickly gained a harsh, hostile and selfish attitude. He really only worried for himself and his own comfort, choosing to disregard any issues he’d cause for those around him. Even with the world’s state, he ignorantly disregarded it as his problems apparently took priority. Skipping classes, fights, low grades and utter disrespect to anyone other than himself aside from a few “kin”. Needless to say, these allies of him were the kind that endorsed such behavior rather than stop it. One of them, a slightly older woman than himself, somewhat acted as an elder sibling. The girl, while undoubtedly loyal to Michael regardless of circumstances, was also affiliated with gangs and crime and, as such, didn’t aid the boy as much as she thought she was doing by simply being by his side. That was the issue; no one seemed to care enough for him to lecture him or tell him he could do better, they just dismissed him as some stupid kid or lowlife.

Now, Michael doesn’t blame any who thought that way of him in the past; it was his own doing. Still if it weren’t for a particular teacher during his time in high school reaching out to the boy, likely Mike would still be the troublemaker he was to this day. He spoke to him calmly and voiced that he believed Michael could do so much better, not down at him like so many other adults tended to do. It was that man that caused the ex-delinquent to stop skipping and picking fights. He began to study and get his grades up, though needless to say, his GPA was already too far gone for any higher education, not that he had the money for it anyway. Regardless, Michael wanted something where he could feel he was truly benefitting people, though most professions of significance required some kind of degree or the like. Inevitably, he decided upon the military and enlisted the Marines not long after graduation, partly wishing to redeem himself for his selfishness as well as ensure that others like him had the future to better their lives. As horrible rng would have it, he would turn out well compatible for the piloting of a TSF.

Extra:
- Uses lollipops as a substitute for cigarettes -

ill be working on a post in a sec ive been a bit distracted.

Its fine I'm about to work on one myself.

I'll post in this tomorrow. Emp intro your new guy yourself, or I'll do it tomorrow..plus a light moving ahead.. I'll also edit the list then.

Imma get a post up tonight.

Working on a post. I have a feeling frosted is as well. Call it a "In flight" post, mostly to give frosted and Astros a chance to post and all the rest of you a chance to respond to banter.

@FrostedCamel I'm also assigning your pilot number with the other leftovers so don't worry on that in your post.

Last edited:
ITS FIELD DAY OH GOD

In other news yes, I'll be posting up later tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.