Mutant, Beware

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bad guys are the humans. Some mutants might be more radical and less ethical than others though. But if you feel you can handle a third character, I'll allow it. :)

Quiet one, if fallout is on the opposing side, he and ebayan need to have sarcastic banter.

"Hey fallout. Did you ever fix the scope on your rifle?" BANG. "Better fix it again."

"Remember bangkok ebayan?" ZAP. "Here's your postcard."

"You and I remember Bangkok differently"

so. anyone gonna move things along?

i assume the gala is where the brunt of things are going to go into full story mode.

Yes, Razilin! There should definitely be banter. Although Fallout just uses his deadly touch. He's not really a weapons kind of guy.

Name: Ho Chou Sing

Alias: Dragon

Species: Mutant

Orientation: Unknown. Presumed straight.

Role: Criminal. Supporter of the concept of a Mutant Uprising. Psychopath. (So technically not alligned.)

Power(s): Sing's powers are those of a dragon. He has a spit gland that not only produces a highly combustable chemical, but also gives him excellent range. He can ignite it with his teeth, giving him the dangerous ability to breathe fire like a fairytale monster. He's completely fireproof. His bones are hollow for reduced weight and his nails are retractable talons. He has scaly, clawed, prehensile toes and small spikes emerge just through the skin along his spine. He cannot fly.

Advantages: His fire breathing makes him a threat at a great distance and his lighter bones make him quick agile. Being fireproof has its own, obvious advantages.

Disadvantages: Too much moisture in the air will make it difficult for Dragon to start his fires, and if he's wet he can't start one at all. While his hollow bones make him lighter, it also means he can take slightly less punishment than average.

Height: 6' 3"

Build: Muscular, but narrow. Think like a Bruce Lee type of build.

Hair Colour: Black

Eye Colour: Bright green with diamond slits for pupils.

Appearance: Asian, with an uncut mane of black hair. Cleanshaven since his hair would get burned off. A black dragon tattoo coils up his arm and onto his chest.

Background: Not much is known about Ho Chou Sing except that he comes out of a simple farming village in Laos. He emerged in the public eye in his twenties, when he burned down something like 80 acres of jungle. In the entire history of his long criminal record, none of his crimes have been petty. The first dozen were focused on himself, though; larceny, robbery, assault, arsen etc.

It's unclear who exactly drew him into mutant activism. It appears he didn't even know that's what he was until about fifteen years ago. Before he just thought he was a gifted dragon man. But when he learned there were others like him he began to wonder why they weren't the ones in control. That was when he really became violent and his interests became upsetting the established order.

Relationships: One of the biggest fugitives of the human authorities and a menace to the PR of the Mutant Legion, Dragon's enemies with just about everyone. No doubt more experienced members have met him.

@ Quiet One: Is Jamie under Asphodel's thumb or some other body part? Hurr hurr hurr.

Well she wants to be, but sadly it appears Asphodel doesn't swing that way. Plus Jamie has a girlfriend, so it could get very awkward.

Lily just likes to beautiful things in life, and that can include the feminine form at times. But she can look without having to touch... But she might just have to interrogate Jamie. Over dinner. Or in bed. >_>

I have some poking and prodding to do, and I might put up an ad for more palyers, but to save sanity I think we might do a time skip to head quarters if everyone's okay.

@Quiet One @Akuma @Moogle-Girl @Razilin @GALAXY

Sounds good to me. C:

I'm still here. Totally up for a time skip.

TIs this open? I see a distinct lack of telepath/kinetics around.

I had an idea of a neutral, vigilante, bo-staff-wielding mutant who can fly. Does this idea...'fly'? (if you catch my drift. :P)

But I suppose the bigger question is whether this RP is still open for signups.

@F L Y @Leanan Sídhe @WitchChild

This RP is open and accepting all characters at the moment. I am rooting around to try and find time to write the time skip post, but it should be some time this week. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.