Must roleplay... or I explode!

S

Swii-Tee

Original poster
I've had the urge to do some 1 on 1 roleplaying, so much so that I can't contain it any longer!!!! >o< I prefer to roleplay as a female but I can roleplay as a male.

I've had different ideas in my head such as a Black Butler theme, or something similar. Mainly nothing set in modern times, or modern times but in some type of dream world. Example would be someone trapped in a strange world, they meet someone else in this world and they discover that this isn't the real world. So they go through challenges and obstacles to try and escape.

Romance is VERY much encouraged, and I don't mind a mature setting/theme.

Ill do it!(: and what about a fantasy romance???

Possibly. Message me if you have any ideas?

Also I can handle a couple of more partners! When i'm not at work I have too much time on my hands. o.o;

I would be into it! Please message me if you're interested.

Reactions: Swii-Tee
Hey! Does it have to be 1x1. There's four of us and I like this part of your idea:

" Example would be someone trapped in a strange world, they meet someone else in this world and they discover that this isn't the real world. So they go through challenges and obstacles to try and escape. "

Maybe we can come up with something interesting? I'm thinking an alternate universe/time lapse/romance - say you have to find said person that is your counterpart in order to return to your world, but the longer you stay, the more of your previous memories are lost~

Just an idea, let me know!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hey! Does it have to be 1x1. There's four of us and I like this part of your idea:

" Example would be someone trapped in a strange world, they meet someone else in this world and they discover that this isn't the real world. So they go through challenges and obstacles to try and escape. "

Maybe we can come up with something interesting? I'm thinking an alternate universe/time lapse/romance - say you have to find said person that is your counterpart in order to return to your world, but the longer you stay, the more of your previous memories are lost~

Just an idea, let me know!

Wow I love that idea! I'd love to be apart of that. Message me with more details? :D

[MENTION=5318]Poodle448[/MENTION] I'll message ya when I get home, I'm currently working. Didn't want ya think I was ignoring you.

Message me and we can talk about plots. I am not huge into anime but I am sure we'll figure something out.

Sorry guys, I just realized I filled my list up with roleplays. So [MENTION=5318]Poodle448[/MENTION] and [MENTION=5309]LogicfromLogic[/MENTION] i'm sorry! Chuu! >o< Thanks for those who did pm me though, i'm glad to have new partners and an epic roleplay!