Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Adventure stories! They can be fantasy, modern, sci-fi, all kinds! Give me some good world travel stories and I'm all over it! I also enjoy romance stories and even though I tend to play females I love playing gay men.
I for one love a good amount of musicals, bursting into random song and dance, it's like theatre, but more fun!

I tend to prefer more current musicals but there's some I just can't stand, like SOUND OF MUSIC! D:< BLECH!

Do you like musicals? Which ones are your favorites? Which ones can you barely tolerate? Which ones do you wish never existed?

Today I watched the Legally Blonde Musical, and Chicago, and Hairspray (The new one) and Mamma Mia, I have to admit I'm almost addicted...

Musicals are OK, as long as if they aren't crappy Disney like things, where they break out into song for no apparent reason. That pisses me off.

Also The Producers is awesome.

I don't usually care for musicals. However, One time I went to this 'dark version' of the Wizard of oz, put on at the local JC, and it was pretty awesome.

I'm actually a big fan of musicals. We preformed "Thoroughly Modern Millie" at my school, and that was a lot of fun. I also love "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" and "A Funny Thing Happened one the Way to the Forum".

I love love loooooooove musicals! Old school, new school, Disney... ALL musicals!

...I like The Sound of Music. D:< HMPH. I am also in love with Moulin Rouge, High School Musical, Grease, The Producers. And stuff like Gentleman Prefer Blondes and Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. >:D I love the old musical movies because you get those great one liners with fab songs.

Anyone who knows me long enough will find out that I cream my pants for Spring Awakening. I mean, for godsake, they have SEX ON STAGE, AND THERE'S A SONG ABOUT MASTURBATION!

Plus, it's just awesome.

I've seen many musicals, I enjoy them a LOT, but I love most anything that is theatrical. ^.^

Guys and Dolls. Full stop.

I saw it last year on broadway, with Oliver Platt in it.

I enjoy myself a good musical...I have the following:

Moulin Rouge, Phantom of the Opera (i've seen this live at our local theater and it was EPIC though they missed a few lines haha), Rent, Chicago...I feel as if I'm missing one or two but meh...anyways yeah

on a side note I also have Labyrinth hehe

Huge fan of musicals!
I love Chicago, Moulin Rouge, and so many others!
Even the old school ones like White Christmas and anything with Bing Crosby!

I adore musicals!
My favorites.... oh.... "Rent", "Repo", "Pirates of Penzance", and "Moulin Rouge".
I have deep-seated dislike for "Bye Bye Birdie" >(
"Sound of Music" is not hated by me, it just thoroughly disturbed me.