Musical RP Inspiration - Reboot: Part 1

• If you are still having issues editing your post, please try the following:
    1. Do a hard refresh of your browser to clear your cache.
    2. Change your username to include only alphanumeric characters, spaces, underscores, and dashes. Special characters are messing with things.
  • Top RP Sites
    Did you know that the Top Ten RP list helps to get us tons of cool new members? Vote every day in July and lets see if we can get #1!
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Philosoraptor

Original poster
[fieldbox=, red]
(NOTE: This is a project I started a long time ago that I'm kicking off again.)

THE GIST
image.jpg
Here's how the game works, kiddies. I post a song, which I'll randomly pick from any genre or artist. What you, the loyal roleplayer, will do is first create a main character, the one that you would play or that you feel would be the centerpiece of your story (the Hero, or your "Who?"). Second, create a Plot (what is your Hero going to do? This is your "Why?"). Third, create your Lore, a basic idea of what your world is like environmentally, politically, and chronologically ("Where?"/"When?"/"How does your badass live?"). In other words, this is a challenge to not only test your creativity and response to stimuli, but also a tool to help form RP and story concepts. I encourage creativity with your posts (try to twist the music to make a unique plot), which can be of any genre or concept. Be descriptive. Oh, and no copying. I'll hunt you down and eat you alive.

SHEETS

The Hero
  • Name:
  • Race: (It can be human if you want it. Must have the standard, common name and the Latin name)
  • Personality:
  • Powers/Weapons/Skills: (Describe, don't list)
  • Biography: (This is your opportunity to be extensive)
The Plot
  • Plot: (The reason for why your character exists, and the foundation of your story)
The Lore
  • Environments: ( If it is just Earth, specify the location and local geography. If an entirely separate world/universe, describe it. Around your world, is it mountainous? Swampy? Forested? Details earn bonus points.)
  • Major Powers: (In your world, what nations or groups hold the greatest power, if there are any nations to speak of?)
  • International Relations: (How do individual cultures react with each other on a global scale?)
  • Culture: (How do you describe the culture of your character's area specifically?)
  • Brief History of the World: (Simple enough)
  • Time: (When is this RP set, in real time or local universe time?)
  • Personal Relations: (How does your character fit into their surroundings, and what is their role?)

So, without further ado, I present to you (drum roll please)....................

The Song of the Month of June:

Link to Past Thread:
November (2014)
September (2014)
[/fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.