Musical Roleplays

Would you be interested in joining a musical role play?

• If this is like that cheesy musical show, I'm out!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only if I can showcase other artists as well!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceChateau777

That Alley Down the Road...
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
  2. No Preferences
Genres
Anything with Youkai, Japanese culture, Fantasy, Realistic, and almost all Originals (Except Touhou)
Before I display this topic, I will have you know this:
  • This will be so short, it disappoints me (but this idea has to be typed before it disappears in Neverland!)
  • I just said "Musical", so you reserve the right to envision this in any way you want.
  • Some of you will like me less after having proposed this idea.
  • As I'm rushing to project my thoughts to this dear forum, I'm rushing the heck out of this!
  • Do I need to tell you more?
Seeing that there were a few "Musical" role plays on the site, I had an idea. I wondered if any of you hosted (or got involved) in an interactive musical. I pictured the users submitting original songs/song covers on the thread as they post their character. I also pictured the users typing their own lyrics and go WILD with the production. In my opinion, I think it would be a blast!

But I strongly digress; what would you like to see in a musical?
When you saw the words "Musical Role Play", what was the first thing you envisioned?
Have you performed in a musical/submitted a musical act? If so, how did it go?

I want it to be either a Disney style role play with all the fun cheese included. That or something that takes place with a band or something that would lead to having musical moments makes sense.

• Love
Reactions: IceChateau777
I agree @Kyo Chapelle
Maybe it could be an OC based drama club rehearsing and organizing a Disney play? Or something like that? Just a suggestion. I wouldn't want to change your plans (if you have them :bouncy: ).

Status
Not open for further replies.