Musical Roleplays

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by IceChateau777, Apr 15, 2014.

?

Would you be interested in joining a musical role play?

1. MUSIC! Y--Is there some catch?!

33.3%
  2. Hmmm... This sounds interesting... Please tell me more!

66.7%
  3. If this is like that cheesy musical show, I'm out!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. ...Really? A Musical?!

33.3%
  5. I don't like musical stuff... or contests that involve singing for that matter...

33.3%
  6. Only if I can showcase other artists as well!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. As much as I'd want to, I'm not sure if my time allots for that!

33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Before I display this topic, I will have you know this:
    • This will be so short, it disappoints me (but this idea has to be typed before it disappears in Neverland!)
    • I just said "Musical", so you reserve the right to envision this in any way you want.
    • Some of you will like me less after having proposed this idea.
    • As I'm rushing to project my thoughts to this dear forum, I'm rushing the heck out of this!
    • Do I need to tell you more?
    Seeing that there were a few "Musical" role plays on the site, I had an idea. I wondered if any of you hosted (or got involved) in an interactive musical. I pictured the users submitting original songs/song covers on the thread as they post their character. I also pictured the users typing their own lyrics and go WILD with the production. In my opinion, I think it would be a blast!

But I strongly digress; what would you like to see in a musical?
    When you saw the words "Musical Role Play", what was the first thing you envisioned?
    Have you performed in a musical/submitted a musical act? If so, how did it go?

2. I want it to be either a Disney style role play with all the fun cheese included. That or something that takes place with a band or something that would lead to having musical moments makes sense.

• Love Love x 1
  3. I agree @Kyo Chapelle
    Maybe it could be an OC based drama club rehearsing and organizing a Disney play? Or something like that? Just a suggestion. I wouldn't want to change your plans (if you have them :bouncy: ).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.