Musical Capabilities of Iwaku

• Thread starter Dawn Bringer Invictus
  • Start date
D

Dawn Bringer Invictus

Original poster
So, what instruments do you all play, vocals included?

I used to be able to play recorder, clarinet, and piano, but after being forced into that, eh, kinda killed my desire to learn how to play.

Might pickup a guitar sometime in the future though.

I can Play Guitar. Also used to play Clarinet in grade school.

I sing. >:D ....I can't sing WELL, but I like singing. I really enjoy karaoke.

Once upon a time I could play a couple songs on the piano and guitar. >>; But out of practice, out of mind...

I would enjoy learning piano and guitar for reals. D: I might take lessons one day when I have kids. Go to lessons with them. >:D

Well I currently play all percussion, guitar, bass guitar, vocals, harmonica, and ukulele. I used to play clarinet and recorder way back when. I had an ocarina at one point those were fun too.

Well I have an Electric Guitar that has been sitting around for five years. I am still learning on my own and hope one day soon I can play something well enough by ear.

I sing, I used to sing amazingly (gloating I know) and sang at weddings, but i started to smoke and now I just do it for fun.

I used to be decent at the piano and chello, But didn't get to into either to become a pro.

I used to play a keyboard but I can't say for certain if I still have this skill. I can remember playing a lot of Depeche Mode on it as a child because it belonged to my Dad and that is his favourite band.

I have an electric guitar but I'm amateur.

My best instrument is my voice. I have a way of lulling people of all ages to sleep and I used to sing for a band in high school. Singing has been and always will be a passion, but since I'm out of practice, I tend to doubt my talents...

Haha, I can play:
Clarinet, trumpet, sax, baritone, and oboe with some degree of proficiency. As well as some amateur-y singing. I'm sure you all can guess my singing pitch >>;