Dismiss Notice

There's something afoot! A new event arrives in October so remember, bigger isn't always better!

Musical Capabilities of Iwaku

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Dawn Bringer Invictus, Nov 4, 2010.

1. So, what instruments do you all play, vocals included?

I used to be able to play recorder, clarinet, and piano, but after being forced into that, eh, kinda killed my desire to learn how to play.

Might pickup a guitar sometime in the future though.

2. I can Play Guitar. Also used to play Clarinet in grade school.

3. Classically-trained pianist.

4. I sing. >:D ....I can't sing WELL, but I like singing. I really enjoy karaoke.

Once upon a time I could play a couple songs on the piano and guitar. >>; But out of practice, out of mind...

I would enjoy learning piano and guitar for reals. D: I might take lessons one day when I have kids. Go to lessons with them. >:D

5. Well I currently play all percussion, guitar, bass guitar, vocals, harmonica, and ukulele. I used to play clarinet and recorder way back when. I had an ocarina at one point those were fun too.

6. Well I have an Electric Guitar that has been sitting around for five years. I am still learning on my own and hope one day soon I can play something well enough by ear.

7. I sing, I used to sing amazingly (gloating I know) and sang at weddings, but i started to smoke and now I just do it for fun.

I used to be decent at the piano and chello, But didn't get to into either to become a pro.

8. I used to play a keyboard but I can't say for certain if I still have this skill. I can remember playing a lot of Depeche Mode on it as a child because it belonged to my Dad and that is his favourite band.

I have an electric guitar but I'm amateur.

My best instrument is my voice. I have a way of lulling people of all ages to sleep and I used to sing for a band in high school. Singing has been and always will be a passion, but since I'm out of practice, I tend to doubt my talents...

9. Haha, I can play:
    Clarinet, trumpet, sax, baritone, and oboe with some degree of proficiency. As well as some amateur-y singing. I'm sure you all can guess my singing pitch >>;