5. Advanced
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Supernatural, Horror
Funny thing, there's this song I've listened to so many times, but I never saw the official music video until today. And I have to admit I found it so beautiful, both in aesthetics as well as the way the song now seemed to have a much deeper meaning than just the obvious.

What about you guys? Any music vids that you enjoy watching and find pleasing, aesthetically or otherwise? Share them with us! (Keep in a spoiler if NSFW though!)

Here's what I was watching ^_^

For sure this one. It really gets me thinking and mebbe a bit glossy-eyed. Actually, it even makes me feel a bit isolated at times.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Greenie
Odesza really knows how to play with heartstrings.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Spekkun
This mv's a bit minimalist, but I enjoy it.

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kitti and Greenie
I'd be remiss if I didn't put this video

There are a lot but the one that came to mind first is this song, which has a really charming animation alongside it that I can't help but think of when I hear it.
I figured that the English subtitles would be better for most but the video is a little lower quality here than the original, so if you want it to be prettier here

Last edited by a moderator:
I like that this video is all one take and how the skaters glide so smoothly and effortlessly around.

I actually have another that I thought of :o
This one has a really interesting video (another animated one) that I think highlights the feelings of the song well:

• Nice Execution!
I thought nothing could top the aesthetics and artistry of the Wings album, but after this teaser for the Love Yourself comeback I know I will be proven wrong.

*hit that cc button for the english subs!

I love the optical illusions and trickery they employ in this video :D Plus, the chorus to the song is beautiful

• Nice Execution!
I've always liked this one a lot:

And this is probably the best music video I've seen in recent memory:

• Nice Execution!
I loved this since the first time I watched it :D

• Love
Reactions: Iceydaze
I remember watching this video for the first time on MTV and just sitting in utter awe the entire time. And it's stuck with me ever sense. The original short film is called More by Mark Osbourne, and while fantastic on its own, something about it being paired up with Kenna's song Hellbent is just chill inducing imo.

Hell Bent (Universal) - Kenna

• Love
Here's another vid that I just find so pleasing, especially the way the animation matches the music, down to the continuous bobbing of heads XD

• Love
Reactions: Iceydaze
I like that this video is all one take and how the skaters glide so smoothly and effortlessly around.

Chet Faker is sooooo good. He's been coming out with some singles under his real name Nick Murphy and I'm so ready for a full album.

You can find it by putting in 'most 80s thing ever' in the youtube search bar.

Does this count? lol

Uff that was amazing.

• Love
Reactions: Vars