Music To Your Ears

T

Tenchi-Roku

Original poster
For a while now, i haven't stopped listening to so much music, and so i wonder.

What's your most beloved song, music, or artists? :/

C

Chrona

Original poster
I have a lot of different kinds of songs that I just love. But! Here is just one of them. (It came to my mind first.)

T

Tenchi-Roku

Original poster
LOL
:3 I think its cute Crona
-sits next to and listens to it-

Torsty

Super Peace Busters Always Together, Forever!
I had some time to waste, so:

Skrillex, Wolfgang Gartner, Queens of the Stone Age, Meshuggah, Danko Jones, Wu-Tang Clan, NWA, Public Enemy, Muse, Eagles of Death Metal, Strange Fruit Project, Pendulum, Iron Maiden, Bone Thugs N Harmony, Iced Earth, Jill Scott, Chic, Michael Jackson, Turbonegro, Millencolin, The Roots, Jurassic 5, Panacea, A Tribe Called Quest, Timbuktu, Arctic Monkeys...

All for now.

redblood

Anxious Tomato Will Bite You!
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
1-3 posts per day, One post per day, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week, Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Afternoons, evenings and nights.
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
Male, Female,
Genres
Historical, fantasy, magic, horror, supernatural, survival, vampires, demons, pirates, mutants, ghosts, romance (FxF, MxM, MxF) (Romance should be part of the plot and not the whole plot in itself), etc.
T

Tenchi-Roku

Original poster
That's a great choice Redblood
:P I love red

S

Silas

Original poster
I love a lot of music, I'm heavily into electronica buuut... this has been stuck in my head lately. XD

I really love Mindthings and The Flashbulb <3

F

Fel of the Eternal Forest

Original poster
So much musics. Dashboard Confessional, Death Cab for Cutie, Epica, Nightwish, Rush, Van Halen, Tegan and Sara, Blink 182, Taylor Swift, Phil Collins/Genesis, AFI, the Academy Is..., Amber Pacific, My Chemical Romance, Paramore, Story of the Year, Simple Plan, the Strokes, Anberlin, Emery, Bayside, Bandits of the Acoustic Revolution, Catch 22, Mad Caddies, Foo Fighters, Nirvana, A-Ha, Big D and the Kid's Table, Bloc Party, Boston, Chiodos, Isles & Glaciers, D.R.U.G.S., and so much more!

There is no such thing as too much music.

F

Freikugel

Original poster
Well. Right now I'm really digging Justice's new album, but I've been listening to AWOLNATION's Sail and Heads Will Roll by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs on repeat a lot.

C

Captain Nic

Original poster
Music that I hold close to my heart? Adagio For Strings (which is like, one of the saddest songs in the world).

Artists/Bands? Triarii, Disturbed, Louis Motherfucking Armstrong. Because you need a kiss to build a dream on.

Majority of the music I listen to is either from vidya gaems or animu though.

S

Stacisaur

Original poster
TOO MANY.
NOT ANSWERING THIS QUESTION.
LALALALALALALALALALALALA.