Music To Your Ears

T

Tenchi-Roku

Original poster
For a while now, i haven't stopped listening to so much music, and so i wonder.

What's your most beloved song, music, or artists? :/

I have a lot of different kinds of songs that I just love. But! Here is just one of them. (It came to my mind first.)

LOL
:3 I think its cute Crona
-sits next to and listens to it-

I had some time to waste, so:

Skrillex, Wolfgang Gartner, Queens of the Stone Age, Meshuggah, Danko Jones, Wu-Tang Clan, NWA, Public Enemy, Muse, Eagles of Death Metal, Strange Fruit Project, Pendulum, Iron Maiden, Bone Thugs N Harmony, Iced Earth, Jill Scott, Chic, Michael Jackson, Turbonegro, Millencolin, The Roots, Jurassic 5, Panacea, A Tribe Called Quest, Timbuktu, Arctic Monkeys...

All for now.

That's a great choice Redblood
:P I love red

I love a lot of music, I'm heavily into electronica buuut... this has been stuck in my head lately. XD

I really love Mindthings and The Flashbulb <3

So much musics. Dashboard Confessional, Death Cab for Cutie, Epica, Nightwish, Rush, Van Halen, Tegan and Sara, Blink 182, Taylor Swift, Phil Collins/Genesis, AFI, the Academy Is..., Amber Pacific, My Chemical Romance, Paramore, Story of the Year, Simple Plan, the Strokes, Anberlin, Emery, Bayside, Bandits of the Acoustic Revolution, Catch 22, Mad Caddies, Foo Fighters, Nirvana, A-Ha, Big D and the Kid's Table, Bloc Party, Boston, Chiodos, Isles & Glaciers, D.R.U.G.S., and so much more!

There is no such thing as too much music.

Well. Right now I'm really digging Justice's new album, but I've been listening to AWOLNATION's Sail and Heads Will Roll by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs on repeat a lot.

Music that I hold close to my heart? Adagio For Strings (which is like, one of the saddest songs in the world).

Artists/Bands? Triarii, Disturbed, Louis Motherfucking Armstrong. Because you need a kiss to build a dream on.

Majority of the music I listen to is either from vidya gaems or animu though.

TOO MANY.
NOT ANSWERING THIS QUESTION.
LALALALALALALALALALALALA.