Music that gives you an extreme instant emotional reaction!

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
I love music! I use music for everything and make a million playlists for plots and characters and sometimes random themes just for fun.

Sometimes you listen to a song and something about it just HITS YOU right in your feels. Anger or sadness or love, any kind of feels! I want to listen to your heavy feels songs!

This one is always the first song I think of when I'm thinking about feels songs. The first time I heard it I burst into tears cause it just tapped something in me.

This is one of the first songs I think of for songs that cut deep emotionally.

Reactions: Diana
I don't know if it hit an emotional button, but the first time I heard this song, I cried for its sheer beauty. I was so moved by the sound. Still my fave classical song of all time.

This song for whatever reason always makes me feel some type of way. Like, I don't even have a situation that mirrors the one in the song, and my heart still aches after listening to it.

I was sixteen, head over heels in love with the band, and I stayed up all night for this single to drop. I still remember my heart pounding, tip toeing down the hall of my parent's house because the wifi didn't quite reach my room to refresh for updates.

Several years later, I met my best friend at uni, who divulged she'd done almost the exact same thing! :D

It's Good to be King by Tom Petty sometimes starts playing in my head when things haven't been going well for a while.

Yeah, I'll be king
When dogs get wings.
Can I help it if I
Still dream time to time?