a fake happy sad girl
- Roleplay Invitations
- Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
- Posting Speed
- A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, Slow As Molasses
- Writing Levels
- Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Adaptable
- Genders You Prefer Playing
- Male, Female
- Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
- I like to plan and throw out ideas, but I also like my ideas to be cultivated with the assistance of my partner and hear plans from them. I'd like to be on equal standing so that we switch out from time to time on who's passive and who's aggressive. If my partner is too passive, then I am dominantly aggressive.
- Favorite Genres
- romance. angst. drama. modern. fantasy. supernatural. adventure.
- Genre You DON'T Like
- Furry. Incest.
Betsey shook her head faintly, taking a moment to remember how to breathe properly. Only after swallowing the lump in her throat did she inhale quietly and exhale just as quietly. She wasn't in a crowd, she wasn't being screamed at, she wasn't locked in some dark small space or being hurt in general. Betsey was outside, sitting with Joss, who held her close, she was safe. All she had to do was remember that and calm down.
"No," croaked Betsey as she moped away the remaining hot tears on her cheeks with the sleeve of her sweater. The blur in her blue eyes had faded along with the tears that had came. With her clear vision returned, she was able to see that it had began snowing lightly. Some flakes remained while others melted as soon as they hit the landed.
A small and soft sigh escaped her mouth as Betsey nestled her head against Joss's. "No, you won't." Again, she squeezed him tightly for minute as she closed her eyes. He needed to calm down, she needed to make him relax. The times she had seen Joss upset, someone had gotten hurt badly. "Because then you'd go to prison and we'd never see each other again." And that would be the most upsetting thing of all.