Music by the Cosmic Weiner Dog!!!

• Thread starter CosmicWeinerDog
  • Start date
C

CosmicWeinerDog

Original poster

I landed on the wrong chord at the end of the second verse, but I liked the recording too much to scrap it.

Anywho, I'mma start putting these up every so often. If anyone has any requests, lemme know.

Also if you like what you here, or have songs, stories, poems and stuff of your own you'd like to share with the Iwaku community, YOU SHOULD COME TO OPEN MIC NIGHT.

Even if you don't come to perform, give a listen. There's some talent folks on this site you know :P

Here's something cute to fuel your V day. Originally my intention was to do this one in person, but my girl friend is currently working for a job that puts her about 5 hours away from me. Sent her this instead of flowers or chocolates or something else stupid and commercial.

To be honest, I don't really like the holiday. It's kinda designed to sell stuff to people who are uncomfortable with themselves and their relationship. But I'm pretty smitten on my lady friend. I become such a romantic sap around her.

ANYWHO. Song is from Adam Sandler's "The Wedding Singer".

Enjoy.

You have an extremely great control for such a deep voice I especially enjoyed the happier song. Great musicality and I am most definitely jelly of your skills on a guitar v.v Keep doin what you do. im looking forward to Open mic night with everyone. =)

Pretty damned good, I love the tone of your voice, man, keep at it!

Mai gudnuss. This is just fantastic.

Just got in a new Mic and audio interface yesterday and I've been itching to try it out. Thing picks up stuff pretty awesome, but I think I'm going to have to invest in a pop filter. Some of the P sounds come through a touch harsh through it.

All the same though, New song up. :)

Did you record this during Open Mic Night or separately? It sounds... Well... The exact same.

No no it's a different recording. I could probably do something with a recording on open mic night but I don't. I don't feel it's right to do without folks' permission.