Music and Romance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rosie listened to what the others had to say. She never knew that, of course why would the band members want that to be in public. It was terrible, why did it seem like every parent wasn't the way they were suppose to be. In turns out they were more similar than they realized. They both had family problems. Before she could say anything about it Nicolas returned, asking her to join him. "Yeah, okay." She said.

Nicolas gave them a wink as he led her to the dance floor. "How are you liking the night so far?" he asked as he pulled her close to him as they danced together. "Your mother hasn't been bothering, has she?" taking note on her emotions.

Roxie looked at him, how did he know. "Well, she's called but it's fine. I'm not upset about it. I'm enjoying being here." She said. She never danced with anyone before. She felt like she was not going to be very good at it but it was still fun. She was glad she was with him.

He didn't know for sure, it was just a hunch. "That's good and I'm glad that you're here to enjoy it with me. Roxie I don't know how to tell you this, but I've fallen in with you. It's quick I know, but I just wanted you to know that I have strong feelings for you even though you are one of my biggest fans."

Surprise fell over Roxie's face. Did he just say what she thought he said. She blushed. "Really?" She couldn't help but smile. "Uh..." She didn't know what to say yet she was still happy. She couldn't not smile and she stay there dancing with him.

He nodded. "Indeed." and spun her around a bit. He was light on his feet as any vampire of his age would. He noticed that all the females were wanting to dance with him but he wasn't allowing that. He has chosen Roxie as his own and wasn't going to let anyone come between them. After the song ended, he kissed her hand and led her back to where the others were, letting Roxie sit on his lap.

Roxie knew that she felt closer to him but she still got nervous. It was different these times though. She continued to blush, she just couldn't help herself. especially when he was letting her sit in his lap. She did but had a little red in her face. She looked back at him with big eyes. "You should probably dance with some other people. Something might be taken wrong and people might think you don't care about your fans." She said.

"I will, but need a little break first. I care about my fans, I just care about you more is all." he said giving her a light massage. He let their bond grow stronger as she sat on his lap.

"You're very sweet." She said to him. She smiled as she looked around to see if anyone was watching. She figured the others were very angry at her for doing what she was doing. All the other girls wanted to be in her position yet it was her. She was happy, this time it was her.

He didn't really care that the others were angry or jealous. Because he knew the media was around and the more he danced with others, the more rumors would go around and in turn might blow their cover. "Thank you." he said as he let his thumb lightly stroke the small of her back and waist. "You're sweet as well."

She looked over at him. "Not really, I can be a real pain sometimes. You just haven't seen it yet." She smiled anyway and gave him a wink.

"You a pain. I don't see how that is possible." he said as he moved her hand higher up on her back. The others were immersed in conversation as they scouted out females. "Looks like they're on the hunt." Nicolas said to Roxie in her ear.

"What do you mean?" She asked him. She wasn't really paying attention to the others. She was too distracted by Nickolas to notice anything else going on around her. She then looked around, seeing the others go off and talk to people. "Oh, never mind."

He smiled and drew her in closer to him as watched his friends. "Wanna leave here in a bout an hour so or do u want to stay and have some more fun?"

Roxie thought for a moment. "I don't know." She said to him. "I want to stay with you but I should be getting back to my sister. She's probably alone right now. Unless you want to come with me and meet her."

"Do you want to get her and bring her back to my place for the night? I'm sure your mother would have a fit. But, you need to get away from all the stress anyway."he said. He then noticed some of the paparazzi taking photos and interview questions from the band he just played. "Hey, um.... I have to go to talk to the media again." Just as he said that he got a text from one of the members telling him to come over.

"Oh, okay." She said and moved so he could walk over to the others. She didn't answer his questions yet but was thinking about them. Her mother and father probably wouldn't even be home, actually they probably wouldn't care though they should. At least he was right, it would be nice to just relax and not have to worry about her parents for just one night. She was always worried something was going to go wrong right in front of Sophie.

Every few moments he would look at Roxie from where he was standing just to make sure no other male would come near her, except for his friends. One of the interviewers caught Nicolas looking back at her. "Nicolas who is that girl you came in with earlier?"

"Oh...um.... sorry. To answer your question, she is my sister and I haven't seen her years. It's funny actually, even though we're siblings we have this thing where we act like we're dating just because I'm over protective of others flirting with her. I guess you can say overly protective. Plus, she hasn't been here before and well since i'm famous and all I try to keep my personal life out of the media as much as possible." he chuckled lightly.

"Well is it okay if we got you and her together with both bands?" asked the photographer.

"I'm sure it wouldn't hurt."

Nicolas texted her to come over for a photo as both bands gathered around for a photo.

Roxie looked down at her phone, reading the text. She paused for a moment unsure if she should go over there. How would this turn out for her? She stood up anyway and put her phone away into her pocket. She held onto her bag and walked over to where Nickolas and the other members of the two bands were standing. She smiled unsure of where she was suppose to stand now. "Uh..." She said confused. "Are you sure you want a picture of me in there." She said to the photographer.

"Of course I'm sure. It's not often the media gets to see two bands and one of their family members together." the photographer replied to her. Nicolas sensed her nervousness, "It's alright Roxie come stand next to me." pulling her gently next to him and placing his hand around her waist.

Status
Not open for further replies.