Muse's Search for Partners! :: CLOSED!!! ((TIll Further Notice))

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Kicks door open.* Hey! I'm... Well the username let's you know that one. *closes door carefully* I'm real interested in responding to your search. I'd love to RP with you! I love the romance genre! So, I hope you respond. I'll be waiting for a hopefully good response.

I think I'm going to comment here to save a spot if one's available.

I am interested in RPing with you, but since I'm at school, I don't have any suggestions right now. :P
I shall suggest something after practice, possibly!
Haha yeah sure send me a PM when you are free~

*Kicks door open.* Hey! I'm... Well the username let's you know that one. *closes door carefully* I'm real interested in responding to your search. I'd love to RP with you! I love the romance genre! So, I hope you respond. I'll be waiting for a hopefully good response.
*grins and waves hello* Yahoo~ Yeah I am happy to have another 1x1~ To be honest I think this will be forever open nearly~ *laughs* but yeah send me a PM so we can have a chit chat on what you wanna do~

I would love to do a Disney fandom one on one :3

Yeah well school is ending fo rme so I can take on a few one on ones xD
haha~ Yeah things are starting to get harder and... *looks at her 20 PMs and her 50 notifications* I am starting to take on too much i can take ^^;; But~ Shoot me a PM and we can discuss ideas~

haha~ Yeah things are starting to get harder and... *looks at her 20 PMs and her 50 notifications* I am starting to take on too much i can take ^^;; But~ Shoot me a PM and we can discuss ideas~
Yeeeeah I understand that feel. I took on to much like five months ago and ended up dropping the ball on all my one on ones. I feel super bad about it, but I did warn them that I wasn't going to be able to start right away because of school xD

Yeeeeah I understand that feel. I took on to much like five months ago and ended up dropping the ball on all my one on ones. I feel super bad about it, but I did warn them that I wasn't going to be able to start right away because of school xD
haha~ Yeah~ I took on way too many cause nothing was going on and now things are starting to come up again =_="

haha~ Yeah~ I took on way too many cause nothing was going on and now things are starting to come up again =_="
Totally understand what you are going through. I also got really bored with some of the one on one ideas I came up with >.<;

Status
Not open for further replies.