Murdoc's Mansion

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NyanCat15

Original poster
Welcome dearest guest to the manor of Anistair Murdoc, a rather crazed man who has a few screws loose. He will be out of town for a few weeks and will need a few watchful eyes over his precious estate. Here, take this note that Mr. Murdoc left himself.

"Dearest Guests, I welcome you all personally to my mansion. I will be away for awhile and am in need for some trustworthy young fellows to pay good attention to her. After all, she is like a child to me. But there are some rules I absolutely MUST go over with you. And please abide by these rules, or you shall not receive payment after your stay. Now let us begin. Parties are permitted, just keep them small and clean up after them once they have closed. You may eat whatever you like that is provided in the kitchen, rather it would be in the pantry, freezer, or refrigerator, it is all yours to enjoy. You may peruse around and take a look at my valuables, but DO NOT touch any of them! Stay out of the cellar and my chambers. And lastly, this is a personal OCD of mine, but please you must be asleep by 10 o'clock p.m. It is permitted you do this or else you will suffer serious consequences. Thank you very much for your understanding and paying a sweet, thoughtful visit to my home. Sincerely, Anistair Murdoc"

Whats with the 10 o'clock bed time you ask? Well you see, the mansion has a terrible curse looming around waiting for the right victim. The curse really depends on your biggest fears. What happens is you all must be asleep by that designated because, if someone fails to fall asleep, they cause an intense, lucid nightmare surrounded by your wildest of fears. But note that each fear has a weakness and you CAN over come them in this dream. But each is very unique in its own way and is only figured out by the one who carries that fear, nobody else can see it. They all see their own fears and over come them themselves.

And I promise you, its much harder than you believe...

8191809852_8889e93931_z.jpg

Rules:

-Most IR rules apply
-Mild swearing is acceptable
-No Mary-Sues or Gary-Stus
-STAY WITH THE PLOT PLEASE
-Lets keep the fears unique to each person? 1 to 2 people to each fear
-Dont be OP and control the plot
-Limit 1 character
-I have the right to reject your form and correct you in needed
-Anistair Murdoc is an NPC and isnt to be played
-If my rules are disobeyed, the user will be banned
-Most of all is to have fun!

Mansion's Floor Plan:

Balmoral-1st.jpg

Form:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Fear:
Crush:
BF/GF:
Other:
Questions/Concerns:

My Form:

Name: Vincent Reynolds (Or Vince)
Appearance:
brunettes%20clouds%20winter%20gloves%20persona%20series%20smiling%20persona%203%20anime%20anime%20boys%20scarf%20arisato%20minat_www.wall321.com_43.jpg

Personality: Very bubbly and polite. Hes sweet and cares about the people around him. He would do anything to help someone else, unless its withing his own benefit he will go to extreme lengths to help himself.
Fear: Aquaphobia. The fear of water or drowning.
Crush: Open
BF/GF: Open
Other: nah
Questions/Concerns: nah

Accepted:

-Vincent Reynolds (NyanCat15)

Banned:

None

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Grace Jackson
Appearance: thin, skinny, black hair with white tips,gold eyes with black edges,6"10'
Fear: death(forgot the phobia's name)
GF/BF:open
Crush:open
Other:has been afraid of death and has escaped it many time by living through blood lose and slim chances in surviving and other stuff like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.