Murdock (OOC Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully, we'll get out charrie's to you. If you want something to play around with, you can have an infected patient rush in to attempt to attack you, fighting to get into your cell. Then, when our charrie's get there, we'll have to fight to keep you alive! We can come up with something like that, ya know....

I suppose something like that could work. While my character is capable of holding his own I guess the infected patient could wound him depending on who/what it is. Not sure if the infection can be transmitted through a set of sharp claws honestly. But I figure having a wounded patient isn't good especially if the smell of blood attracts the infected like sharks.

I guess I'll throw up a post I'll just wait for another go round with your group and then put something in.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Alex B said it's all sexually transmitted. But I wonder if the smell of blood helps to lead them towards their next target, or if the hormonal musk of the human body is their main attraction?

I think it's the musk of any uninfected being that gets their attention. But I would venture to guess if the infected are more feral then exposed blood would probably assist them in tracking down their targets. So it probably wouldn't be good letting a patient go around with a fresh wound that could attract a horde. If you'd like I could put in a post or I can wait for someone, or something to come knocking.

I'm on my phone so it might take a bit to reply depending on how it decides to act.

Reactions: Phi Chisym
I'm still considering creating a partially infected charrie. If I do, then she'll be in the same cell area as your charrie, or she'll come along down the road within the story. I'm still working that out, but waiting to see if anyone else signs up for this thing.

I've been out of the group rp section for some time but from what I remember it usually remains around 4 to 5 people for one reason or another.

Random post for your guy, Cloudjumper! Hopefully the others will get there before the girl figures out that she can break down the door, or something... :D

We'll see. I'll have a post up later today when I get home. Making a quick delivery and then going home for the weekend. I think 2 weeks out and 2 days home are enough for my sanity to wan and recharge.

Just checking up on everyone...

I honestly stopped watching this one, I have a rule when it comes to group rps and it went against my own personal rule o.o

Sorry it's taking so long, guys. I'll try to have my reply up tonight or tomorrow.

Okay, so... my CrapLap (crappy laptop) Has finally kicked the bucket. Replies will be a little slow until I either get it fixed, or until my good friends from Anonymous finish building my gaming computer.

So... I believe I should respond next, unless Emi would like to do something.

I believe she's stopped watching this RP. Well, that's what she said in her last post. So, I suggest you open this back up for others to sign on, as we just continue as if she ended up dying and the new members are survivors we run into.

Ah, I missed that one. Oh well, I'll just put my reply in tonight or tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.