Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Action, Fantasy, Romance, Modern, Magical, Sci-Fi, Steampunk, etc.
a_trip_to_the_theatre_by_peteamachree-d4icz1m.jpg

The town of Guten, a friendly, run of the mill kind of town where murders are rare and the police force is always doing their job. Civilians living every day to the fullest, business men getting fatter and fatter from the excellent profits they rake in from the Theater and other forms of entertainment. Unfortunately there have been a string of murders lately that been going around town. The crime scenes are so brutal and grotesque, that even the police force hates to find the next blood covered body with shredded organs. With throats torn from the body, the victims bowels missing, or eyes. The murder victims don't make sense, they go from rich businessman to poor stragglers, even the bums around the corner. They believe it's an deranged human committing these frequent crimes, but how do they react when it isn't?

concept-art-victorian-steampunk-town-morning-scene-by-rowena-wang.jpg

Welcome to the town of Guten. Creepy stuff are beginning to happen all thanks to an neighborhood occultist. They have summoned a demon from the pits of Hell taking control of it and giving it their very commands to do their bidding. This RP will be based more on the everyday lives of the Civilians, Businessmen and some Police Officers. Not everyone will be a Police Officer trying to fight off some demons.

• 1) If you do not post within 3 Days, I get the right to hijack your character.

2) Be nice, don't be rude to people.

3) Contribute to the RP and help the story progress.

4) Preferably nice, detailed paragraphs. Not novels, but you know, something that progresses the story.

5) For now, one character.

6) Whatever I say goes, but I will try not to be too demanding.

7) When a Player dies, a new one can be made. A death will occur every night. First few deaths for Players will not happen for a few nights, only NPC deaths. On rare occasions a death will not happen for that night or another NPC will die in place of a Player.

8) No OP actions or surviving any attack or murder without the GM's approval.

Alright! So, I'm going to allow like...3 Police Officers for the moment. Sorry I didn't mention that earlier. Of course if an Officer dies, someone can take his place, etc.

Reactions: tipsytotodile
Reserved for Accepted Characters

Kiryuu_Zero_full_133818.jpg
Name: Zero Ryuki Byakuya
Personality: Zero is generally composed and professional individual. Due to his upbringing, Zero has shown to very cold hearted towards those around him. Nonetheless, he has shown to be a gifted detective who is intelligent and athletic. Like his fellow officers, Zero wishes to protect the people of Guten and nothing more. He is very passionate about being a cop and loves what he does for a living. Scathing of everyone around him, there is no one that he has been known to treat with love and care. As a result, it is very difficult for other officers to work with him. As one of the better detectives, Zero's investigation skills, including his intuition, has shown to be much stronger then the average detective or investigator.
Brief History: Not much is known about Zero's Family Life growing up, but it is known that he is the son of a decorated Police Officer, who is currently retired and teaching at the Police Academy. He shows little to no interest in relationships or marriage, as he was never good with women, which carried over from his teenage years. In High School, even though he was handsome, charming and intelligent, Zero was still socially awkward and always had trouble talking to girls. Following his College years, Zero chose to follow in his Father's Footsteps, but would become a better man then his own Father could ever be. Within three years, Zero quickly climbed up the ranks from a Patrol Officer to Detective. Although an excellent detective, he has a lot of trouble when running into cases of Animal Cruelty, Domestic Violence and Child Negligence.
Major Fears: Animal Cruelty, Child Negligence, Domestic Violence
Equipment: Handgun, Baton
Specialty: Investigation
Extras:
-His Initials is 'BRZ' in reverse
-As a Joke, his Father got him a Subaru BRZ for his 23rd Birthday
2011-subaru-brz-sti-concept-studio-front-three-quarter.jpg

this looks cool, could i describe my characters appearance instead of posting a picture (i have been unable to find a good one)