Murderous Mayhem with Owlmom and the Sims - Saturdays @ Noon to 2pm Central

Are you attending?

• Total voters
WITH A TON OF REGRET i have to cancel today's murder party D:< I am still sick and I don't have my voice back and i can barely sit in this chair!

But because Red was so looking forward to murder, I will do this on another weekend when I am not sicks 😂 RED WILL HAVE HER MURDERS

WITH A TON OF REGRET i have to cancel today's murder party D:< I am still sick and I don't have my voice back and i can barely sit in this chair!

But because Red was so looking forward to murder, I will do this on another weekend when I am not sicks 😂 RED WILL HAVE HER MURDERS
I'M SO HAPPY CAUSE I WAS SO TIRED AFTER SHOPPING WITH MOM THAT I FELL ASLEEP AND THEN WHEN I WOKE UP I HAD NO MEMORY OF THE MURDER PARTY BEING ABOUT TO BEGIN!! So I remembered first on sunday that I missed it. ^^' Then oz told me it was canceled. THE IWAKU GODS WERE ON MY SIDE! NEXT TIME I'LL MAKE SURE TO PUT ON AN ALARM SO I DUN ACCIDENTALLY MISS IT!!

WHEN WILL WE MURDER? WILL THERE BE CHRISTMAS MURDER? TuT Do we have to wait until next halloween? *puppy eyes*

oh lord I dont want you to wait that long 😂

I am at present being murdered by the holidays >:[ But I will of course post us up a new event once I have the chance!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: redblood