Murder XX: A Night In Terror Town

Without saying a word, Robert slotted the coin he found into the jukebox. It had been a harrowing adventure to find the coin, so it was only fitting that Robert could use it for a simple pleasure.

ecPpw1w.png

"Any requests?" he asked.

@Jeremi @Crow @BarrenThin @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @York @Sen @Archmage Jeremiah @Barn

The jukebox whirred to life playing a slight country western tune. Sherry had come up to the jukebox now as well and noticed that most of the song choices remained dark but the number 66 was flickering on and off. "I hope you don't mind but I'll try that one."

Pressing the button caused no music to play but the jukebox whirred and clicked open revealing a passage leading down.

Seeing no sign of danger, Vlad entered the room. As for the scythe... well, it was a farming tool. His subjects used it to cut crops, when they managed to grow in Sylvania's corrupted soil. Even with his pride set aside, it simply wasn't a very practical weapon. Seeing as he didn't even know what a jukebox was, it only stood out to him because everyone else seemed to notice it.​

Vlad scowled at the both of them like a disappointed father, though he didn't say anything.

The vampire barely had time to marvel at the strange music box before Sherry pressed a button, and a passageway was revealed. "Well, that looks very, very safe, doesn't it, comrades?" With a wry chuckle, Vlad raised his knife once more and began stepping into the passageway, taking point. As with the barn, he did his best to watch for traps or structural failings.

@Crow @Jeremi @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @York @Sen @Archmage Jeremiah @Bridge

maxresdefault.jpg

The path seemed to lead down into some sort of tunnel system. It felt a but out of place from the other areas you'd visited as well. Was all of this built under the lake?

Suddenly the group would hear something coming from behind them. A red ball bounced past them and continued down the steps until it was enveloped by the dark and vanished.

Seishin ignored Jack and Chucky as they fought, walking over to the jukebox that both Sherry and Robert were near. With the path opened to them he held his knife at the ready as he followed after Vlad. He'd let Sherry go before him that way she wouldn't be stuck in the back without a weapon if she wished.

@Jeremi @Atomyk @Sen @thatguyinthestore @York @Crow @Archmage Jeremiah @BarrenThin @Anybody I missed @Tunnel

Vlad watched the ball bounce down the stairs, tensing noticeably. Unfortunately, it didn't seem he could afford to turn around. "Comrades... is there anything behind us?" The vampire continued to watch in front of them, taking or two slow, careful steps as he spoke. The ball could easily be a diversion, after all. 'Look behind you!'

@Crow @Jeremi @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @York @Sen @Archmage Jeremiah @Bridge​

Sherry turned around to check but there didn't seem to be anyone behind them. "Something is clearly messing with us," She replied moving along down with Vlad.

18th-Street-Subway-Station-IRT-6-Line-NYC-Steve-Duncan.jpg

Soon enough they reached the bottom, they seemed to be in some sort of abandoned station. "Why is something like this under a lake?"

@BarrenThin @Crow @Jeremi @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @York @Sen @Archmage Jeremiah @Tunnel​

Vlad nodded in agreement, though he was pretty sure this entire misadventure was the result of something messing with them. Could even be Sherry. "An excellent question, Frau Sherry. I'm not sure I even understand its purpose. It's far too crude to be the work of the Dwarfs, but far too organized to be the work of the Skaven or the Greenskin tribes... and the odd markings, too." The vampire tilted his head at the graffiti before continuing into the room, knife still ready. Something wasn't right here.

@Crow @Jeremi @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @York @Sen @Archmage Jeremiah @Bridge​

"Jesus Christ... another fucking station?" Chucky asked rhetorically with the scythe still slung over his shoulder.

@Jeremi @BarrenThin @Crow @Atomyk @Takumi @Sen @York @Archmage Jeremiah @Bridge

P5AYfsh.jpg

"Another station," Jack utters as she looked around. She looked around for the grafitti on the wall and even signs of the station's name. Not that she'd be able to read them.

"If this is another station, maybe this leads to another town," Jack suggests.

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @BarrenThin @Crow @Atomyk @Takumi @Sen @York @Archmage Jeremiah @TunnelStation​

Sherry turned around to check but there didn't seem to be anyone behind them. "Something is clearly messing with us," She replied moving along down with Vlad.

Soon enough they reached the bottom, they seemed to be in some sort of abandoned station. "Why is something like this under a lake?"
Vlad nodded in agreement, though he was pretty sure this entire misadventure was the result of something messing with them. Could even be Sherry. "An excellent question, Frau Sherry. I'm not sure I even understand its purpose. It's far too crude to be the work of the Dwarfs, but far too organized to be the work of the Skaven or the Greenskin tribes... and the odd markings, too." The vampire tilted his head at the graffiti before continuing into the room, knife still ready. Something wasn't right here.

Skipping down the revealed tunnel behind her companions with a carefree spring in her step, Rottytops whistled in awe. "Talk about roomy," she commented while brushing past Sherry to follow Vlad towards his 'odd markings'. The zombie girl chose not to comment on the immortal vampire's frankly outdated vocabulary, but nonetheless hid her mocking smile and snicker from him.

"My guess is it's a hideout," Rottytops thought aloud, "hideouts are always blocked behind some really unsubtle puzzle. I mean, who keeps a jukebox in a barn?" she chuckled, "The real question is who's hiding out here," Rottytops didn't move from her spot beside Vlad, quite content to peer further into the station without straying.

@BarrenThin @Crow @Jeremi @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @York @Sen @Takumi @Tunnel

" Fuck you, stranger. Yuri, I will take the lead and we are going down. You can go fucking left alone,"
Varus was already on edge when he noticed Theo's similarity to a Noxian. The selfish man rejecting his plan didn't help.

"Splitting up will get all of us killed," he quickly responded, raising his voice. Visibly annoyed, he sighed and then said, "We do not have the time to argue. We can either execute the most logical decision: stay together, or split up into equal groups as a compromise. However, if we decide to compromise, we will end up wasting even more time."

Last edited:
Skipping down the revealed tunnel behind her companions with a carefree spring in her step, Rottytops whistled in awe. "Talk about roomy," she commented while brushing past Sherry to follow Vlad towards his 'odd markings'. The zombie girl chose not to comment on the immortal vampire's frankly outdated vocabulary, but nonetheless hid her mocking smile and snicker from him.

"My guess is it's a hideout," Rottytops thought aloud, "hideouts are always blocked behind some really unsubtle puzzle. I mean, who keeps a jukebox in a barn?" she chuckled, "The real question is who's hiding out here," Rottytops didn't move from her spot beside Vlad, quite content to peer further into the station without straying.

cp3.jpg

"Yeah, this place is the prime example of some fucked up killer's hideout." Chucky said with a smirk as they wandered the seemingly abandoned station. Looking up to Rottytops, Chucky continued.

"Before you know it we'll be seeing some guy pinned up on the wall with nails by his fucking fingers. His guts'll be spilling out all over the floor, probably all old and browned, and they'll smell like shit. Then, you accidentally step right on his large intestine that's been splattered all over the ground. Then, right when you think it's safe... BAM!!"

The doll then proceeded to slam the scythe down mere inches away from the girl's feet and smiled up at her evilly.

806313134_064.bmp

"You're dead. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

@Archmage Jeremiah @Crow @BarrenThin @Jeremi @Atomyk @Takumi @York @Sen

Last edited:
The fire had spread through out the forest now and if the group didn't decide to escape soon they'd be trapped in the fiery inferno.

The Trapper meanwhile didn't seem to care about the heat and focused all of his attention towards Joker. As he came closer to the trap that Numehime had spotted he was mere inches away as...! He stopped and picked the trap up and flung it at Joker. While he wasn't a talkative type it was clear that the Trapper had some cunning to him. As the bear trap was flying the Trapper raised his cleaver to swing down on Joker.

The Trapper wasn't a complete troglodyte. Well, so much for her plan. Having nothing else to contribute, Numahime made her dashing escape while looking out for any traps. She wasn't sticking around in a burning forest any longer than she had to.

@Yun Lee @Verite @Jeremi @Khan of the Mardu @dark @ThatAverageGuy @ForestGroup​

Kuro looked a bit confused on what Queen meant. It's as if Kuro doesn't exactly remember what happened during the heat of the moment.

Still, since it was only Kuro and Queen here, along with the mysterious man, Kuro was a little more at ease on answering.

"Kuro." The ghost Pokemon simply answered. It was then he had realized that his wooden tail was back, instead of that sock. But it didn't matter to him.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi
"Kuro?" Queen questioned, unsure if the creature was just making a sound or if it actually had said its name. "Kuro then, thanks again for helping me. Something fishy seems to be going on. I'm going to try and figure out what it is," she stated before turning to the sleeping man. If he wasn't awake already, Queen reached out and shook his shoulder. "Hey, wake up!" she called out, her tone urgent and demanding. If he were not to awaken from the sound of her voice and a shake, the girl was going to punch him. She most certainly wasn't in the mood to play around.

@Bomb @Jeremi

Theo Raeken

Theo was silent for a moment, waiting to see how Varus was going to react to his suggestion. He expected it to go poorly.

Theo paused and did a head count. " Sure, let's just cut a person in half- I am sure that we could equally get a group. Hey tweedlefuck, there are five of us, it's impossible to make equal groups with five of us. Besides, splitting up might kill us if we go alone, but if each of us take one person or two, we should be fine. I am going to take Yuri. You can take Bray and Brunette." He pulled Yuri closer to claim her as his own to take with him. Both Bray and Varus and Penny were getting on his nerve, so it was a way to get rid of three problems.

@Otto @Josh M @Darkseide @Jeremi @Minerva

P5AYfsh.jpg

"Another station," Jack utters as she looked around. She looked around for the grafitti on the wall and even signs of the station's name. Not that she'd be able to read them.

"If this is another station, maybe this leads to another town," Jack suggests.

"Perhaps," The King of Sylvania muttered under his breath, not seeming entirely convinced. The graffiti and station name meant nothing to him, after all, even though he could read.​

"A hideout would make sense, meine eindringliche schönheit... My haunting beauty," Vlad corrected himself to Common before continuing. "Especially if whatever is taunting us is leading us down here on purpose." Unlike the others, Vlad didn't seem to let his guard down for an instant, his black eyes surveying the room as though he expected them to get jumped at any second.
cp3.jpg

"Yeah, this place is the prime example of some fucked up killer's hideout." Chucky said with a smirk as they wandered the seemingly abandoned station. Looking up to Rottytops, Chucky continued.

"Before you know it we'll be seeing some guy pinned up on the wall with nails by his fucking fingers. His guts'll be spilling out all over the floor, probably all old and browned, and they'll smell like shit. Then, you accidentally step right on his large intestine that's been splattered all over the ground. Then, right when you think it's safe... BAM!!"

The doll then proceeded to slam the scythe down mere inches away from the girl's feet and smiled up at her evilly.

806313134_064.bmp

"You're dead. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

@Archmage Jeremiah @Crow @BarrenThin @Jeremi @Atomyk @Takumi @York @Sen

Though the joke was crude, Vlad nodded in agreement. "I doubt this is just a place for us to travel through, even if that is its true nature. Beasts often prefer the darkness beneath our feet. I would take care that we do not stir any greater horrors than the ones we've faced insofar. Not with our current armaments, at any rate." The vampire began to step further into the darkness.

@Crow @Jeremi @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @York @Sen @Archmage Jeremiah @Tunnel

@BarrenThin @Crow @Jeremi @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @York @Sen @Archmage Jeremiah @Tunnel​

Though the joke was crude, Vlad nodded in agreement. "I doubt this is just a place for us to travel through, even if that is its true nature. Beasts often prefer the darkness beneath our feet. I would take care that we do not stir any greater horrors than the ones we've faced insofar. Not with our current armaments, at any rate." The vampire began to step further into the darkness.

tumblr_ow26muFy091sxhezvo6_r1_400.gif

"Yeah, it looks like a hideout to me!" Unknown agreed with one of his travelling companions, it seemed, though he whispered quietly. He was hiding behind the rest of them, not wanting to be near the front. "It looks like a place I'd hide out... if there were computers here it'd be perfect for me."

"The Savior used to provide me with lots of hideouts like these so I could do what she wanted me to do in peace and quiet, maybe whoever's been messing with us has a Savior too... like Sammy?"

tumblr_ow26muFy091sxhezvo5_r1_400.gif

"But uhm... it's kind of creepy here... you don't think we'll be attacked and kidnapped or something, right? What if they send me to a bad place for bad people?"

'Don't be a fucking wuss, marshmallow boy. I'm so sick of listening to you whine the entire time we've been stuck in this rotten place.'

For a split second 'Ray's' personality wavered, and sensing the tense atmosphere that made his hairs stand up on end - his body also tensing as if it was ready for fight or flight response - the 'other one' took control. He wasn't going to run off like a pussy, he was going to stand his ground and fight with everything he could. With a spurt of confidence that clearly did not belong to the timid 'Ray', Unknown followed Vlad towards the darkness.

Varus
@LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Darkseide @Jeremi @Minerva @Cabin - Left Group
Theo Raeken

Theo was silent for a moment, waiting to see how Varus was going to react to his suggestion. He expected it to go poorly.

Theo paused and did a head count. " Sure, let's just cut a person in half- I am sure that we could equally get a group. Hey tweedlefuck, there are five of us, it's impossible to make equal groups with five of us. Besides, splitting up might kill us if we go alone, but if each of us take one person or two, we should be fine. I am going to take Yuri. You can take Bray and Brunette." He pulled Yuri closer to claim her as his own to take with him. Both Bray and Varus and Penny were getting on his nerve, so it was a way to get rid of three problems.
Varus looked at Theo and Yuri for a few seconds before saying, "If she agrees, then so be it." The Ionian didn't trust Theo to be alone with her, but if she agreed, then it was none of his business. There were more important things to worry about.

He motioned his group to follow, and then proceeded to take the left option.

Last edited:
Theo Raeken

Before Theo could reply, he would notice Varus. When the hell had he joined up with them? He knew Bray and Penny was with him, but where had Varus come from? Had he had just not noticed him before?

" I don't see you volunteering to be the first in the passageway. So, you don't have a leg to stand on, quite honestly. I also don't see you offering up your knife and your own means of protection, so please enlighten me more to the way I am doing things wrong, I would love to hear it." His words dripped with sarcasm.

" Fuck you, stranger. Yuri, I will take the lead and we are going down. You can go fucking left alone," he said, not liking the man who had appeared out of nowhere and was judging his actions to survive.

Ah, so this is why you don't have any friends. You're an idiot who subscribes to Idiocy of Our Lives magazine. Must be a lifetime member. Penny didn't care much for Theo. He wasn't entertaining. As for the dude who just "poofed in", he eye'd him warily. Didn't know this dude, didn't trust this dude... Bray was oddly quiet... Didn't seem much like that was Natural. He'd have to keep an eye on that one, in case he keeled over.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M

Theo Raeken

Theo made a mental note to maul Varus later when he could become a werewolf or even a coyote, as the man deserved to have a little suffering in him before he left to go deal with whatever he wanted to deal with. He had thoroughly pissed Theo off.

" Don'
t let the passageway lead you to death..." he mumbled. He hoped that it did.

Theo made a second mental note to make Penny's guts leave his body or chop off his hands. Something violent and gruesome. Nobody called him an idiot and got away with it. Nobody. He kept his cool to not lose himself in the insult least his true nature would emerge and he didn't want to hurt Yuri now. He looked over at her. " I'm sorry about that, all of those guys got on my nerves in their own unique way quite honestly," he added. He looked over at her. " So down we go?" He asked, ready to take the leave once she was ready to follow.

@Josh M @Darkseide @Minerva @Jeremi @Otto @Down Path in the tunnels.

After freeing Queen the Devil stepped back and watched the rest of the commotion from the sideline. He was quite surprised when the creature killed two of their teammates. Wow three people in just a matter of minutes how impressive he thought to himself.
He then noticed that Grell had began to start a fire. He quickly joined her and Delsin in escaping the forest. He thought to himself if the rest of the group would be mad at him for leaving instead of helping, but he just chuckled to himself and thought what can I say.I am the Devil after all

@forestgroup​

Theo Raeken

Theo made a mental note to maul Varus later when he could become a werewolf or even a coyote, as the man deserved to have a little suffering in him before he left to go deal with whatever he wanted to deal with. He had thoroughly pissed Theo off.

" Don't let the passageway lead you to death..." he mumbled. He hoped that it did.

Theo made a second mental note to make Penny's guts leave his body or chop off his hands. Something violent and gruesome. Nobody called him an idiot and got away with it. Nobody. He kept his cool to not lose himself in the insult least his true nature would emerge and he didn't want to hurt Yuri now. He looked over at her. " I'm sorry about that, all of those guys got on my nerves in their own unique way quite honestly," he added. He looked over at her. " So down we go?" He asked, ready to take the leave once she was ready to follow

Penny noticed the look and rolled his eyes. Don't get any ideas, you special little broflake. I have my ways of doing things and I can assure you, they're not very pretty. Threats seemed to be the currency of the day, maybe tomorrow the currency would be swear words. We don't have to like each other to work together, after all. And if we work together, we'll figure this crap out faster.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M

Well, at this point, he probably should have seen that coming. "Dammit!" That didn't mean he couldn't curse as he ducked under the flung bear trap, the smoke finally starting to get to him as he hacked. As the smoke began to obscure his vision, he tried his best to simply dodge to the side of the swinging cleaver, hoping to once again dive in and, if a gutting of the man's stomach wouldn't kill him, push him into the nearest flames to ensure neither of them would escape.​

As Joker came in to push the Trapper grabbed him by the throat and leaped into the flames, the shock and heat of the flames were enough to make Joker flare up in seconds.

If any of the escaping people looked back they'd just see the Trapper standing among the flames before being enveloped by them as well.

Perhaps by eliminating three in their group his job was done?

For the others escaping the burning inferno they'd be able to navigate through the flames to a safe location. They found themselves at the waters edge next to a rundown house that Theo and the group had stumbled on. Of course the forest group didn't know that but it seemed like it was for the time being the only place to escape the ever closing inferno. Grell had done a real good job with starting that fire.

@Jeremi @Verite @Kaykay @dark @ThatAverageGuy @ForestGroup

Varus
@LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Darkseide @Jeremi @Minerva @Cabin - Left Group

Varus looked at Theo and Yuri for a few seconds before saying, "If she agrees, then so be it." The Ionian didn't trust Theo to be alone with her, but if she agreed, then it was none of his business. There were more important things to worry about.

He motioned his group to follow, and then proceeded to take the left option.

Whatever the rest decided the ones heading left ended up walking through a corridor that twisted and turned making it seem like it went on forever under the blinking lights in the ceiling. After awhile though they'd hear something filling the air. Was that...music?

Sherry wasn't familiar with the things Vlad was counting up, she just figured that they came from very different worlds. "I can't imagine why people would come down here and start spraying graffiti all over it...be really careful you guys."

"Perhaps," The King of Sylvania muttered under his breath, not seeming entirely convinced. The graffiti and station name meant nothing to him, after all, even though he could read.​

"A hideout would make sense, meine eindringliche schönheit... My haunting beauty," Vlad corrected himself to Common before continuing. "Especially if whatever is taunting us is leading us down here on purpose." Unlike the others, Vlad didn't seem to let his guard down for an instant, his black eyes surveying the room as though he expected them to get jumped at any second.

@Crow @Jeremi @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @York @Sen @Archmage Jeremiah @Tunnel

For anyone investigating to try and see what the name of the station was they could only find the word 'Nowhere' sprayed repeatedly through out the area.

As Vlad went further in the group suddenly heard a banging sound emitting through the entire area, due to that you couldn't exactly say where the sound was originating from. The station itself didn't seem to change much the further they went though as they noticed another flight of stairs similar to the ones they came down from. That sound though continued on leaving Sherry at least uneasy.

"Kuro?" Queen questioned, unsure if the creature was just making a sound or if it actually had said its name. "Kuro then, thanks again for helping me. Something fishy seems to be going on. I'm going to try and figure out what it is," she stated before turning to the sleeping man. If he wasn't awake already, Queen reached out and shook his shoulder. "Hey, wake up!" she called out, her tone urgent and demanding. If he were not to awaken from the sound of her voice and a shake, the girl was going to punch him. She most certainly wasn't in the mood to play around.

@Bomb @Jeremi

Queen's attacks had woken the man out of his slumber and instead of a face of horror at seeing Queen and Kuro it was a look of relief and happiness. "T-Thank God!" He went in for a hug on Queen. "You're awake! Oh thank God you're awake!"

As this was going on another of the pods woke to life revealing Joker inside of it as the cover slid open. He too found his equipment on him as well as sensing his Persona.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Bomb @Khan of the Mardu

For anyone investigating to try and see what the name of the station was they could only find the word 'Nowhere' sprayed repeatedly through out the area.

As Vlad went further in the group suddenly heard a banging sound emitting through the entire area, due to that you couldn't exactly say where the sound was originating from. The station itself didn't seem to change much the further they went though as they noticed another flight of stairs similar to the ones they came down from. That sound though continued on leaving Sherry at least uneasy.

aee3b9d4bdb9e56f11f708e348be755316e30f99_00.jpg

"Well, doesn't this place look beautiful."
Unknown quickly armed himself with a knife he had picked up earlier in the dining room, something 'Ray' had been unaware of. Nevermind that Unknown didn't really have a full grasp of the situation, only understanding what he had woken up to see, he knew that he was in a dangerous place, surrounded by something equally dangerous, and he wasn't going to die here.

He moved forward to ascend the flight of stairs, grip on the knife tight.

@Crow @Jeremi @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @York @Archmage Jeremiah @Station

Sherry wasn't familiar with the things Vlad was counting up, she just figured that they came from very different worlds. "I can't imagine why people would come down here and start spraying graffiti all over it...be really careful you guys."

aee3b9d4bdb9e56f11f708e348be755316e30f99_00.jpg

"Well, doesn't this place look beautiful."
Unknown quickly armed himself with a knife he had picked up earlier in the dining room, something 'Ray' had been unaware of. Nevermind that Unknown didn't really have a full grasp of the situation, only understanding what he had woken up to see, he knew that he was in a dangerous place, surrounded by something equally dangerous, and he wasn't going to die here.

He moved forward to peer down the flight of stairs, grip on the knife tight.

@Crow @Jeremi @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @York @Archmage Jeremiah @Station

"Nowhere? So, we're headed... nowhere?" Jack ponders as she looks towards the stairs, weapons ready as she prepares to scale them by feet.

"How does 'nowhere' look?"

@Crow @Jeremi @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @York @Sen @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @Station​

As Joker came in to push the Trapper grabbed him by the throat and leaped into the flames, the shock and heat of the flames were enough to make Joker flare up in seconds.

If any of the escaping people looked back they'd just see the Trapper standing among the flames before being enveloped by them as well.

For the others escaping the burning inferno they'd be able to navigate through the flames to a safe location. They found themselves at the waters edge next to a rundown house that Theo and the group had stumbled on. Of course the forest group didn't know that but it seemed like it was for the time being the only place to escape the ever closing inferno. Grell had done a real good job with starting that fire.

Whatever the rest decided the ones heading left ended up walking through a corridor that twisted and turned making it seem like it went on forever under the blinking lights in the ceiling. After awhile though they'd hear something filling the air. Was that...music?

Queen's attacks had woken the man out of his slumber and instead of a face of horror at seeing Queen and Kuro it was a look of relief and happiness. "T-Thank God!" He went in for a hug on Queen. "You're awake! Oh thank God you're awake!"

As this was going on another of the pods woke to life revealing Joker inside of it as the cover slid open. He too found his equipment on him as well as sensing his Persona.

The banging made Vlad start, the vampire immediately scanning for the source of the noise. He did continue, though, until he reached the stairs. "It is toying with us," Vlad hissed, his fangs bared in an angry snarl. Staying towards the front, Vlad started to scale the steps.
"Nowhere? So, we're headed... nowhere?" Jack ponders as she looks towards the stairs, weapons ready as she prepares to scale them by feet.

"How does 'nowhere' look?"

@Crow @Jeremi @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @York @Sen @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @Station​

"Like the void, Jack. Like the void," Vlad muttered, continuing on the stairs.

@Crow @Jeremi @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @York @Sen @Archmage Jeremiah @Station​

Upon hearing the banging, Chucky's ears would metaphorically perk up as he tried to decipher where the noise was coming from, though to no avail.
hqdefault.jpg

"You assholes better watch your asses, cause I gotta hunch that we're about to run into some trouble."
Chucky said to the group at large before approaching the steps as well, gripping his scythe tightly as he did so.

"Wonder if we'll find any dead bodies up here..." Chucky muttered, fully expecting to do so as he ascended up the steps as well.

@Jeremi @BarrenThin @Crow @Sen @York @Atomyk @Takumi

Last edited:
The banging made Vlad start, the vampire immediately scanning for the source of the noise. He did continue, though, until he reached the stairs. "It is toying with us," Vlad hissed, his fangs bared in an angry snarl. Staying towards the front, Vlad started to scale the steps.

"Like the void, Jack. Like the void," Vlad muttered, continuing on the stairs.

@Crow @Jeremi @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @York @Sen @Archmage Jeremiah @Station​

The steps lead up to another tunnel and the banging seemed to become louder and louder the further they went on. Soon enough though they could see shadows on the wall, was that the source of the noise?