Murder XIX: Trouble in Paradise

"To deal with the giant beast, you'll most likely have to have a pair of warriors," Alesha spoke up as Ernesti rambled on about his plan and provided his alternative solution, "It's no dragon for certain, but it would be foolish to face it alone. A pair of hunters could strike it down much easier than one acting in isolation. Either way, if that is your plan, I ask that I be one of the two sent to face it."

@Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Otto @Mason Moretti @GelatoBeach​

"Then it's you and I, Alesha!" Ernesti proclaims as he prepares the plan of jumping onto the Wiggler's position.

"A hammer? I don't think so-oh!!!" Thanks to the goop, Yumeko slipped and fell on top of a squid. The unfortunate creature let out a wheeze and vanished into thin air.

"Well, that's one way to do it. But ain't no fuckin' way you'll see me throwin' myself on the ground a billion times." The man walked to one of the stunned creatures and jumped. With a grunt, he landed on the little squid, crushing it flat just as Yumeko did. "Ain't that somethin'!"

@Jeremi @Verite @Kaykay @Mari @Minerva @Bloopers

----------

The gust of wind would do nothing. All Might was able to safely stay on the second level. Now to just get onto the third...

@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Walkway

---------

"Yeah, it's pretty much game over for you. And now that I've established that you're the correct Starlow, I'm going to go ahead and disable your simulation."

The room suddenly underwent a shift in design. What was once a Japanese styled room became a cube of blue code and formulas.

Screen-Shot-2016-10-20-at-16.49.18.png

"Come on out through that door," the voice said, as a door opened up on one wall.

@Mason Moretti @Afterlife​

The Doctor chuckled gleefully at the display of vanishing Bloopers. "What better than a hammer but your body! The ultimate tool!" The Doctor squirted water on a nearby Blooper before jumping on it. "Magnificent!"

"A hammer? I don't think so-oh!!!" Thanks to the goop, Yumeko slipped and fell on top of a squid. The unfortunate creature let out a wheeze and vanished into thin air.

"Well, that's one way to do it. But ain't no fuckin' way you'll see me throwin' myself on the ground a billion times." The man walked to one of the stunned creatures and jumped. With a grunt, he landed on the little squid, crushing it flat just as Yumeko did. "Ain't that somethin'!"

@Jeremi @Verite @Kaykay @Mari @Minerva @Bloopers

----------

The gust of wind would do nothing. All Might was able to safely stay on the second level. Now to just get onto the third...

@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Walkway

---------

"Yeah, it's pretty much game over for you. And now that I've established that you're the correct Starlow, I'm going to go ahead and disable your simulation."

The room suddenly underwent a shift in design. What was once a Japanese styled room became a cube of blue code and formulas.

Screen-Shot-2016-10-20-at-16.49.18.png

"Come on out through that door," the voice said, as a door opened up on one wall.

@Mason Moretti @Afterlife​
@Jeremi @Verite @Kaykay @Mari @Yun Lee @Bloopers

Ritsuka would look around at the group. She then began to spray and the Jump onto one.

The other officer picked up. "These boats go to three different places-all dealing with troublesome wildlife thanks to the goop everywhere. The first boat goes up a river to Bianco Hills, a nice little community that's having issues with a giant monster. The next boat goes to Ricco Harbor, which has an infestation of Bloopers and gross oily goop. Finally, the last boat takes you to Gelato Beach, which has local Cataquack creatures jeopardizing the Sand Bird by causing the solar panels around its incubator to be unstable! Pick the job you want, then head out."

Jack walked to the Ricco Harbor boat and unceremoniously dumped Yumeko onto it. "Oh, great! All the stardust got on you!" He didn't seem to care that the stardust was technically the remains of an innocent star sprite.

(Tag @thatguyinthestore for Bianco Hills, @Yun Lee for Ricco Harbor, and @Mason Moretti for Gelato Beach)​
Yato remained quiet with the ordeal, although slightly disturbed. Yumeko's response was strange, but he wouldn't linger on that long.

With the bell tower behind him and thr group being led to tge docks, just seeing the Pianta police made Yato give a small groan, before turning to Hiyori.

"Where do you want to go, Hiyori?" he asked, taking her hand in his and giving it a small squeeze.

@Midnight Maiden
tumblr_inline_nfs64ripcV1smxeq7.png

"..."

Hiyori was silent as it all went down. She had been grateful, when the first pick went well- Yato and her both made it safely to the ground, which was better than she could have imagined. But panic quickly spread through her as one by one, the other 'contestants' were lowered down, leaving fewer and fewer people suspended in the air. Eventually there were only a handful, and the young teen couldn't help but feel a clenching pain in her chest. These people were strangers, but that did not mean it would be okay to her if they died. Quite the opposite, in fact. The very idea, let alone the fact that she knew it was the only outcome, was completely gut-wrenching to her. So naturally, when it came to the final choice, and the net shot towards the sky...

Wait, had that been--?

tumblr_inline_nfs6nweg7W1smxeq7.png

Instantly, as the first ring of the bell echoed through the building, Hiyori's hands shot to her mouth with horror. Starlow. She had been one of the ones that came to help her and Yato at the hut before. And now, she was... Dead. The recognition, the slow process of realizing that in full, rendered her speechless and teary-eyed. How could someone kill such a sweet, innocent creature in cold blood? More than that, something was wrong: surely by now an apparition of Starlow's spirit should have appeared, right? Wasn't that how the far shore worked? So why was it that there was nothing but this cold, empty feeling?

What came after that was a blur. The whole world around her had fallen away, much like her spirit so often did from her body, and she didn't fully absorb any of it. She didn't witness Yunmeko's personality shift, or realize she was physically incapable of uttering a word of what transpired to the officers, after she had unknowingly and subconsciously been ushered out of the place with the rest of the crowd. She didn't hear that they had more freedom now, that they would even have somewhere to stay. Even her favorite scent- that of the stray god -did little to bring her back from her sullen and melancholy state.

What did seem to break the spell was the feeling of something wrapping around her hand. Something warm and soft and gentle. It gave her a tender squeeze, emulating a miniscule sense of comfort. But she was too focused on that sensation to fully even note what was said to her by the male, her pink eyes only managing to note he was there after a long few moments of silence and distance.

tumblr_inline_nbyqo99ZbB1t155ma.jpg

"Huh...?" she muttered, attempting to stifle her feelings of distraught. It was belated, but it seemed that his question eventually managed to click. "Ah, I don't mind, really. I'll follow wherever you lead," she followed up, eyes remaining downcast and away from Yato's. Though she did attempt to force a smile, it didn't last long. She didn't know if she could handle much more of this.

@Takumi

• Love
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Rita Hanson

Rita turned to the monster and saw it was doing. She didn't have time to both protect Maria and help Risky. She looked over at Shantae. " I'm going to make sure Maria is safe, I think you should help with your friend," she said. She eyed the monster, seeing if there was an opening while making sure to avoid the tornado. If there was one, she would spray it in the mouth.

@Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore @York @Archmage Jeremiah @Bianco Hills
Shantae nodded over to Rita when she said she would keep Maria safe. From what Shantae had seen, Maria seemed pretty trustworthy, so she didn't doubt her word.

So as Rita went to help Maria, Shantae pushed Maria out of the way, taking the hit for her. The ball of goop was enough to knock her back a bit, though aside from now being covered in brown goop, Shantae didn't sustain any injuries.

On the other hand, Rita luckily did have an opening, as Petey Piranha had began to inhale yet again. Like the last two times, the monster was filled up with enough water to knock it over as it fell to the ground. It's usual weak point on its belly button was now exposed again.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Archmage Jeremiah @Gummi Bunnies @York @BiancoHills​

tumblr_inline_nfs64ripcV1smxeq7.png

"..."

Hiyori was silent as it all went down. She had been grateful, when the first pick went well- Yato and her both made it safely to the ground, which was better than she could have imagined. But panic quickly spread through her as one by one, the other 'contestants' were lowered down, leaving fewer and fewer people suspended in the air. Eventually there were only a handful, and the young teen couldn't help but feel a clenching pain in her chest. These people were strangers, but that did not mean it would be okay to her if they died. Quite the opposite, in fact. The very idea, let alone the fact that she knew it was the only outcome, was completely gut-wrenching to her. So naturally, when it came to the final choice, and the net shot towards the sky...

Wait, had that been--?

tumblr_inline_nfs6nweg7W1smxeq7.png

Instantly, as the first ring of the bell echoed through the building, Hiyori's hands shot to her mouth with horror. Starlow. She had been one of the ones that came to help her and Yato at the hut before. And now, she was... Dead. The recognition, the slow process of realizing that in full, rendered her speechless and teary-eyed. How could someone kill such a sweet, innocent creature in cold blood? More than that, something was wrong: surely by now an apparition of Starlow's spirit should have appeared, right? Wasn't that how the far shore worked? So why was it that there was nothing but this cold, empty feeling?

What came after that was a blur. The whole world around her had fallen away, much like her spirit so often did from her body, and she didn't fully absorb any of it. She didn't witness Yunmeko's personality shift, or realize she was physically incapable of uttering a word of what transpired to the officers, after she had unknowingly and subconsciously been ushered out of the place with the rest of the crowd. She didn't hear that they had more freedom now, that they would even have somewhere to stay. Even her favorite scent- that of the stray god -did little to bring her back from her sullen and melancholy state.

What did seem to break the spell was the feeling of something wrapping around her hand. Something warm and soft and gentle. It gave her a tender squeeze, emulating a miniscule sense of comfort. But she was too focused on that sensation to fully even note what was said to her by the male, her pink eyes only managing to note he was there after a long few moments of silence and distance.

tumblr_inline_nbyqo99ZbB1t155ma.jpg

"Huh...?" she muttered, attempting to stifle her feelings of distraught. It was belated, but it seemed that his question eventually managed to click. "Ah, I don't mind, really. I'll follow wherever you lead," she followed up, eyes remaining downcast and away from Yato's. Though she did attempt to force a smile, it didn't last long. She didn't know if she could handle much more of this.

@Takumi

Yato nodded at Hiyori's response, before giving her hand another squeeze.

Guiding her onto the boat headed towards Ricco Harbor. He remind quiet, but gave Hiyori a one armed hug along the ride and allowing her to rest her head in his shoulder, his other hand not letting go of her's even as they reached their destination.

With the others fighting off the squids and helping the man that was being attack, Yato stood in front of Hiyori and tried to help quicken the process by stunning a Blooper with his FLUDD, before jumping on it.

Turning his head to look at Hiyori and check up on her, he gave her a small smile in reassurance.

@Yun Lee @Midnight Maiden @Mari @Minerva @Jeremi @Verite @Bloopers at the Harbor

latest

Yamashiro smiled as it seemed they knew how to defeat those creatures now. She was hesitant, at first, to do the same. Her instincts as a battleship cautioned her from getting into collisions with anything. She then realized how soft the creatures seemed to be, and she looked down... her geta, her sandals were very rigid and sturdy material. So, the battleship decided it was okay to ram into the squidlike creatures. She ran towards them, and jumped on them with her geta.

"An unusual thing to do, but taking aim! And ramming the enemies!"

@Yun Lee @Midnight Maiden @Takumi @Minerva @Jeremi @Verite @Bloopers

The Bloopers began decreasing in numbers thanks to the attacks of the group. The stun, then jump technique was a success, and as no other squids came to join the fight, it would only be a matter of time before they would all be defeated.

Perhaps the creatures picked up on this, as they now began to retreat, getting away as fast as their squirmy little bodies could allow.

"You guys really saved my ass back there," the man said.

"We're happy to help! By the way...you wouldn't happen to know of a man named Leeds, would you?"

"You're lookin' at him."
The man spread his arms and gave the group a smile-a rather smug one, but maybe that was because he seemed like a very smug person. "Sam Leeds, at your service. Guess I was wrong-you kids ain't half bad at cleanin' up."

...Was that all there was to this place?

@Mari @Jeremi @Kaykay @Verite @Takumi @Midnight Maiden @Minerva @Bloopers​

The Bloopers began decreasing in numbers thanks to the attacks of the group. The stun, then jump technique was a success, and as no other squids came to join the fight, it would only be a matter of time before they would all be defeated.

Perhaps the creatures picked up on this, as they now began to retreat, getting away as fast as their squirmy little bodies could allow.

"We're happy to help! By the way...you wouldn't happen to know of a man named Leeds, would you?"

"You're lookin' at him."
The man spread his arms and gave the group a smile-a rather smug one, but maybe that was because he seemed like a very smug person. "Sam Leeds, at your service. Guess I was wrong-you kids ain't half bad at cleanin' up."

latest

"Eh? We've swept the field!"

Yamashiro shouted happily as the creatures were defeated, the survivors retreating. She then started to try to get the remaining oily substances off of herself and her yukuta, when she heard the man that they rescued, speak. So this was the Leeds person, she thought. He was of some sort of importance, so she introduced herself as well:

"I am Yamashiro. What else is there to do here sir, have we accomplished our mission?"

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Kaykay @Verite @Takumi @Midnight Maiden @Minerva @Bloopers

"You're lookin' at him."

Kids? Yato was probably older than Sam himself, despite his appearance.

Yato scratched his head a bit, when none of them started to glow like before. Maybe the whole glowing thing was just a rare occurrence? Or it could be they were missing something.

@Yun Lee @Midnight Maiden @Mari @Minerva @Jeremi @Verite @Bloopers at the Harbor

"Then it's you and I, Alesha!" Ernesti proclaims as he prepares the plan of jumping onto the Wiggler's position.

Alesha gave a simple nod at the affirmation, cracking her knuckles to prepare herself. Before she joined in the planning, however, she turned to their companions with a solemn expression, "Be safe, my comrades. While this may be a seemingly easy task, I ask that you both go with the swiftness of the stallion and the fervor of a ogre."

@Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Otto @Mason Moretti

"You're lookin' at him."

latest

Yamashiro shouted happily as the creatures were defeated, the survivors retreating. She then started to try to get the remaining oily substances off of herself and her yukuta, when she heard the man that they rescued, speak. So this was the Leeds person, she thought. He was of some sort of importance, so she introduced herself as well:

"I am Yamashiro. What else is there to do here sir, have we accomplished our mission?"

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Kaykay @Verite @Takumi @Midnight Maiden @Minerva @Bloopers

Well, that was surprisingly easy, but the goal was finished. Ritsuka approached the man, still covered in the ink-like goo. She didn't offer her hand. "And I'm Ritsuka Fujimaru." She said, giving a wave. "Happy we could be of help. Is there anything else I- or we can do?" She looked towards the others.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Mari @Kaykay @Verite @Takumi @Midnight Maiden

"Fine, as long as it means a use of our skills as warriors."

Alesha didn't even turn her head to respond to Ernesti, instead focusing on something else entirely. In her gaze, she made certain keep Yumeko in sight, silently observing her with a frustrated expression. While the girl had been in her assment of that so-called game, her reaction was... strange and outlandish. Let alone how she seemed to know so many of the people bothering them... was she truly an ally to their cause, or an enemy in disguise?

"Whatever. Yusuke, hurry up! We're heading to Gelato Beach!"

@Mari @Khan of the Mardu @thatguyinthestore @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @Midnight Maiden @Otto

Gelato Beach
@Crow @Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Otto

GM: @Mason Moretti

250px-GBeach.png

As the group arrived, they would find a bright and beautiful beach. What might gather their attention the most was a large tower in the center. Atop the tower sat a large, glowing sphere. Furthermore, a large caterpillar-esque creature sat on top of the sphere. It appeared to be harmful to the sphere, rather than some sort of nurturing parent.

To the west, there appeared to be some sort of dock, with plenty of people, both Pianta, and some strange sort of seashell-looking people. They seemed available to talk.

Speaking of them, one particular seashell-person, known as a Noki, seemed particularly distressed.

120px-SunshineNokiElder.png

"Oh my! The sand bird! The poor Sand Bird egg! Those darn Red Cataquacks are blocking the mirrors, and we can't chase off the Wiggler! If we don't get Wiggler off soon, then the poor Sand Bird... Oh, I can't bear the thought! If only we had learned from last time."

View attachment 145394

Mission: Cataquacks Strike Back

It appeared that this man needed help. There wasn't much goop in the area to clean up, as these "Red Cataquacks" and the large green "Wiggler" seemed to be the biggest sort of trouble.​

Solar panels? Egg? Was the Sand Bird like one of those Zoids or Transformers, where despite being intricate machinery, were at the same time living beings with reproductive cycles?

What was described as the Sand Bird Egg sat on top of a tower, guarded by - or rather, being assaulted by a caterpillar-like beast.

Ernesti Echevalier set his sights on the Sand Bird's safety, so no matter what, nothing would change his mind!

As much as he wanted to rush in, he started by approaching Noki. A strategy was required, but what good is a strategy when your enemy was unknown?

frgvxQ9.jpg

"Excuse me mister. My name is Ernesti Echevalier, Commander of the Order of the Silver Phoenix, but today, that is not my duty, and today, I am a member of the... uh... cleanup crew, I suppose. These are my allies. You seem familiar with these Wiggler and Cataquacks. Could you tell us the best way to rid of them, or at least get them as far from the Sand Bird Egg as possible?"

@Crow @Khan of the Mardu @Otto @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mason Moretti @GelatoBeach​

Gelato Beach
@Crow @Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Otto

The old Noki looked at Ernesti and squinted. "Ah, yes, of course, Ernest. I see you have one of those FLUDD things that this Mario guy used to have. I heard that when he was here at Gelato Beach, then he would spray the Cataquacks to keep them from launching people into the air. But those red ones are a bit stronger. It might take more than just water to beat them."

Mirror_MadnessTiltSlamBam.PNG

"Launch people into the air, you say? If that's their natural instinct, then I think I've got one fraction of my plan down," Ernesti smiled, "maybe two!"

Ernesti tests a possible theory out - he starts off by spraying a single red Cataquack with the FLUDD, before jumping on it.

"Under normal circustances, these Cataquacks are too aggresive to attack with physical strikes, so we need to surprise them first. The constant reccommended usage of the FLUDD implies that most native enemies here can, one way or another, be dealt with water, even if they're not made of ink."

Ernesti Echevalier then proposes an idea to his allies.

FjBVt77.jpg

"The Solar Panels seem to be providing power to the incubator, thus speeding up the process which will take for the egg to hatch. The more Cataquacks we deal with, the better the Solar Panels will perform their job. Long story short, we'll need at least one person ridding of that Wiggler while all else wipes the field of Cataquacks. If the Solar Panels complete their job before the Wiggler is gone... then..."

Ernesti Echevalier ponders.

"The basis of my plan involves using the Cataquacks to toss me up to that solar panel platform," Ernesti points to the platform beside the tower where the Wiggler stood atop, "then the Cataquacks on that panel to toss me to the top of the tower with the Wiggler. Once I'm up there, you can all go ahead and rid of the Cataquacks, since I will no longer require them for propulsion. My other alternative would be two on the ground dealing with the Cataquacks and two up there dealing with the Wiggler."

Turning back to Noki, he asks, "what do you think, gramps? You've seen these Cataquacks before. Can the jump be made?"

"To deal with the giant beast, you'll most likely have to have a pair of warriors," Alesha spoke up as Ernesti rambled on about his plan and provided his alternative solution, "It's no dragon for certain, but it would be foolish to face it alone. A pair of hunters could strike it down much easier than one acting in isolation. Either way, if that is your plan, I ask that I be one of the two sent to face it."

Alesha gave a simple nod at the affirmation, cracking her knuckles to prepare herself. Before she joined in the planning, however, she turned to their companions with a solemn expression, "Be safe, my comrades. While this may be a seemingly easy task, I ask that you both go with the swiftness of the stallion and the fervor of a ogre."

@Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Otto @Mason Moretti
Although he had been rather shaken from Starlow's death, a little rest and food on the boats had calmed Yusuke's nerves. Still, he would never forget the twisted nausea he felt upon watching the stardust rain down after the innocent one's death. He had witnessed death before, and he had hoped his time for viewing such things had ended. It didn't matter that he hadn't know the victims. It had still been difficult to watch, especially knowing he had been helpless to do anything.

The artist headed out with Alesha and a few others to Gelato Beach, gazing upon the tower in silence for quite some time. He even raised his hands, creating a rectangle through which he would peer so that he could gaze upon his surroundings with more focus.

fTDIoXi.png

"Such beauty,"
he mumbled to himself, so enthralled that he would at first forget to say even a single word to his comrades. "If this adventure had turned out to be an ordinary trip and not a mire of death, I would have certainly been interested in painting this landscape."

This adventure had been so bizarre. No feeling reflected this situation better in Yusuke's mind than the first time he had ended up in the metaverse. The feelings he had experienced then closely mirrored the uneasiness he felt back then. But, unlike now, Yusuke had a choice whether or not he wanted to be in the metaverse and the Phantom Thieves when he had discovered them. This adventure he was on now, well, he obviously had no say in the matter.

Mulling over his thoughts for a short while, the boy would eventually turn to Ernesti and Alesha, along with any others who were in their group.

1ky2Fkc.png

"Forgive my silence. I have a lot on my mind,"
he stated before finally thinking over the plan Ernesti had suggested to them. He turned to Ernesti and Alesha before they would but the plan into action. "Are you certain there isn't anything I can do to help?" he questioned them, wanting to do what he could to be useful to the group.

@Crow @Khan of the Mardu @Otto @Mason Moretti @GelatoBeach

Rita Hanson

Rita hated said creature and jumped on its Goddamn weak spot.

@thatguyinthestore @Gummi Bunnies @York @Archmage Jeremiah @Fighr
Like the other times, the monster would cough up more water. This time it landed on Maria.

Petey Piranha stood up again, though it was obvious that all these attacks were starting to wear him down.

"I think that one more hit should do it!" Shantae shouted to the others. As she said this, the monster inhaled one last time in an attempt to shoot more goop.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @York @Gummi Bunnies @Archmage Jeremiah @BiancoHills

"You're lookin' at him."

...Was that all there was to this place?​
Well, that was surprisingly easy, but the goal was finished. Ritsuka approached the man, still covered in the ink-like goo. She didn't offer her hand. "And I'm Ritsuka Fujimaru." She said, giving a wave. "Happy we could be of help. Is there anything else I- or we can do?" She looked towards the others.
latest

tumblr_ofda3a_Fj_Id1sig265o3_250.png

"Gon Freecss!" The boy eagerly introduced himself as well, fortunately (and perhaps miraculously) not quite as dirty with goo as the others might be. "I'm good at lots of things! Cleaning's a real piece of cake!" He said confidently, clenching his fists in a gesture of zeal.

Glancing over at Ritsuka and Yamashiro, the boy lifted his FLUDD machine, which still had some water left in it. "Do you two need help washing off?" He offered. Fortunately for everyone involved (or unfortunately, even), it seemed that he was too young and oblivious to be motivated by wanting to see girls in wet clothing, considering the power behind the FLUDD machines, but it was what it was.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Mari @Minerva @Midnight Maiden @Takumi @Kaykay @BlooperTask

Yumeko would smile at Gon. "How kind of you! If you don't mind, that would be very helpful. I'm not a fan of being so clumsy..."

Leeds would scratch his head. "Somethin' else to do? Fuck if I know! I needed them little fuckers gone, that's it. You twerps can go back to your chain gang, or some shit, I dunno."

"GROOOOOOAAAAAH!!!!!!!"

Leeds looked up, a mild look of irritation on his face the only indication the loud roar affected him in any way. "The fuck was that?"

A small group of Piantas ran past. "Gooper Blooper! It's back!"

"But wait-the concert is in an hour! Who will protect the stage?"

"Forget the stage! Run for your lives!!"

"Maybe that's where the Shine Sprite is!" Yumeko started to make her way towards the roar, but Leeds stepped in her path.

"Hold on, now. What if I were to offer you all a deal? I hear you're all lookin' for these." Digging into his pocket, Leeds produced a handful of blue coins.

Yumeko gasped. "Where did you get all those?"

He looked around, then leaned in. "I stole 'em off Harajuku Heidi and her little ratpack," he confided. "I can't stand that Momobami brat! Did you know one of her little bitch friends is the star of that concert those fatsos were yellin' about?"

"...is that so."

"That's why I wanna offer you fine folks a deal. I will give you not one, but TWO of these babies right here, if you let that monster trash the stage. The look on that starry-eyed bitch's face when she sees that ruined stage...it's gonna be priceless!"

@Mari @Jeremi @Verite @Kaykay @Minerva @Takumi @Midnight Maiden @Bloopers​