Murder XIX: Trouble in Paradise

The squid creatures would be stunned by the watery blasts, but that didn't seem to get rid of them. It did, however, buy Yamashiro and Yumeko enough time to pull the man out from their way.

"Fuckin' calamari pieces of shit..." He was pretty beaten up from the attack.
19761731_1802518850038145_1858025976353521664_n.jpg

"Are you all right, sir?"

"Yeah, I'm fan-fuckin'-tastic, kid. Nothin' is better than gettin' trampled by a dozen stupid fuckin' squids!" He may not be dressed like a sailor, but he sure swore like one.

The squids that weren't sprayed now turned to the group spraying water at them. Hoping to stop the attacks, the squids began shooting small sprays of oily goop of their own at everyone nearby!

@Jeremi @Verite @Mari @Minerva @Bloopers​

latest

Oil, or oily substances, wasn't a good sign for Yamashiro. She was glad they were able to get the man away from the creatures but this was something she didn't have any solution for. The oil was causing her some distress now as well.

"Let's get away! Maybe we can escape those things."

She then tried to lead the man away and out of the range of the squid like creatures.

@Yun Lee @Verite @Minerva @Jeremi @bloopers

Rita Hanson

Rita would have taken a moment to recompose herself after the fall from the high height.... if the monster hadn't spat a huge clump of bad goop at her. She attempted to spray it so that it wouldn't hit her. She had a feeling it would. God dammnit, could she not catch a break?

@Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore @Archmage Jeremiah @Bianco Hills
So much for taking care of a problematic monster, Maria was surprised that they were unharmed by that fall. With her short-tracked mind, she presumed that "Beatrice" protected them again.

tumblr_inline_nulyl5Qm8c1typ8ok_100.png

❝ Uu! Leave her alone! ❞
Using her FLUDD, Maria sprayed at the monster, aiming towards it's mouth once it tried spitting out goop. She thought that attacking this way and cleaning up the goop possibly at the same time sounded like it could work.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore @Archmage Jeremiah
@BiancoHills
Rita would have been hit head on by the goop if it had not had been for Maria's attack. Instead, the monster only managed to spit up the goop like vomit as it landed on the ground in front of him. One of you could clean it up if you wished to do so.

When Maria started spray water in the monster's mouth, it stopped in place as it was filled to the brim with water. Eventually, it would have toppled over from being filled up with too much of that H20. Once he fell over, his belly button would stick out like a sore thumb.

hqdefault.jpg

"That looks like a weak point!" Shantae shouted to the others.

@Gummi Bunnies @LuckycoolHawk9 @Archmage Jeremiah @BiancoHills

Maria: Life

Result: Blade Up

Both Maria and Ami are safely lowered to the ground.

@York @Gummi Bunnies

----------------

Shantae: Life

Result: Blade Down

Both Yusuke and Shantae remain in the air.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore
-------------

Ernesti: Life

Result: Blade Up

Both Talon and Ernesti make it to the ground.

@Otto @Crow
Episode Two
"Uninvited Pests"

Yuriko ignored everything Rita and Starlow said, focused solely on Talon and The Doctor. When Talon made his choice, she smiled. Taking The Doctor's comments as a sign of compliance, Yuriko nodded. "So, the decision has been made, then? All right: Starlow will be executed." There would be no time for goodbyes, no time for last words. With a snap of her fingers, Starlow's net flew up to the ceiling at record speed, right into the bell. Even in the night, Starlow would find that the bell was lined with thousands of spikes. Suddenly, the bell would move up, forcing her to slam into one side.

BONNNG!

The bell violently swung the other way.

BONNNG!

Again.

BONNNG!

Again.

BONNNG! BONNNG! BONNNG! BONNNG! BONNNG! BONNNG! BONNNG! BONNNG! BONNNG!

At the twelfth ring, the group would notice something flitter to the ground. It was fine like sand, but glittered as if it were diamonds. The net would slowly descend to the ground, the inside completely covered in the glittery substance.

"No way…is that stardust?" Jack hopped off the platform and grabbed the net. "I could make a fortune off this stuff!

"How…delightful." Yuriko didn't really want to dwell on that. She would focus her attention on the group, who would now be free of their nets. "Well, um…that's the end of that. I believe you all have a ferry to catch now, so-"

"Reprehensible."

Yuriko flinched, forcing herself to turn towards Yumeko. Again, her face contorted as if she dreaded every word out of Yumeko's mouth. "I-I'm sorry?"

"You. What you've done. It's utterly reprehensible. You've made a complete mockery of what gambling stands for. Using it as a way to kill someone, an innocent little creature who did nothing wrong, due to the whims of one man…you would have been better off picking names out of a hat. That would be better than this pathetic display! Yes…one by one, a name is called, and we die. Then the rest could be free to go."

"Well, y-you see-"
DDuDat6V0AAw1uK.jpg

"But you don't take the easy way out, do you? You want us to go off and play other games, picking us off one by one. Why? Why prolong this all? Unless...there's something more to this whole ordeal. Is that it, Yuriko? Am I right?"

"No, of course not! I-!!!!!!!"

In an instant, Yumeko was in Yuriko's face.
JMr6UJl_d.jpg

"I am right, aren't I? Manipulating my memories…producing some tape of us all being criminals…revealing we were killers and now must kill each other out of nowhere…you and Kirari and your entire council has something brewing beneath the surface! There's a reason why we're all here, isn't there?! Something none of us even realize! But you know, and that's why you feel no fear! You can sit confidently and judge us all because no harm will come to you!!!"
nishinotouin-2.jpg

"I…I…" Yuriko struggled to say more. "That…that's not…no!"

Yumeko snatched the container from Yuriko. Her eyes had gone from a soft brown to a violent red, a maniacal grin on her face. It was as if she had become possessed. "No, no, no, no! Gambling is meant to strike fear into both players, with bets on the line! But what if you and I switch places?? You take a turn in the net, feel what you made us feel! After all, you took two lives! A life for a life, isn't that right?!?!?!"

"P-Please…Yumeko!!" Yuriko's pleas fell on deaf ears. Yumeko began shaking the container.
tumblr_otglftY8E71s307p6o1_500.gif

"Come on, Yuriko!!!! Don't refuse me!!!!! Let's share this thrill, this fear, this excitement!!!!!!!!"
1165E40CFB9ADAB2B62CC992717BE3EBB1EBD0D9

"L E T ' S G A M B L E ! ! ! !"

"...Let's not."

The net that had held Starlow now held Yumeko. Jack peaked over from behind her. "Last boats in the ferry line leave in ten minutes. Trust me, my boss is more of a freakshow than you, so you're gonna have to take a raincheck on that little gamble of yours." He slung the highschooler over his shoulder, and anyone who caught a glimpse of her face would see Yumeko was back to normal. Her eyes had reverted back to brown, and she had a look of surprise on her face as she was carried off. Jack looked around at the rest of the group. "Are the rest of you coming, or do you all wanna play more rounds of this game?"

With not much of a choice, everyone would be led out of the room. As the last person left, the only noise in the room would come from Yuriko. She fell forward, hands barely catching her. The dignified young girl had become disheveled in only a minute. Strands of hair flew every which way, sweat pooled down her face, and she just could not catch her breath.

"Hah…hah…hah…d-damn it!" Damn her, damn that Yumeko Jabami! No matter what, that girl just existed to wreak havoc and chaos and disrupt order and tradition!

As the fear started to gradually subside, Yuriko found herself feeling a different emotion. Guilt. She really had killed people, didn't she? Even knowing The Truth…she still took two lives, something she'd never done before. Did that…did that make her a killer? Even if she knew more than she let on, just like Yumeko guessed, and she knew what was really going on here on this island…did she still have blood on her hands?

An arm around her shoulder would shock Yuriko back into reality. "Oh!" She turned to the person next to her. "P-Pardon me, Im, uh, I just…"

"Shhhhhhhhh." I-No put a finger on Yuriko's lips, giving her a smile. "Relax. I know you just went through a cacophany of idiocy. I actually came here to bring you some tea. Figured you could unwind a little."

"…thank you." Yuriko took the cup I-No offered her. "This was more stressful than I'd thought."

"You still did a good job, dear. Switching up the rules all over like that-you succeeded in confusing them, that's for sure."

Yuriko sighed, staring into the tea. "I suppose…though, I was honestly panicking back there. I wanted things to work well, but the constant thought of killing someone…I guess I got a little stressed."

"I can imagine. That's why I added a little something special to that tea-consider it my special witch's brew." She winked, and Yuriko relaxed.

"That's very kind of you," she said, bringing the cup to her lips.

"Oh yes," I-No replied. She tapped her right index finger on her thigh, the grin on her face growing wider the more Yuriko drank. "Kindness is my specialty."

--------------

Even late at night, Delfino Plaza is warm, but at least now, there's a soft breeze that blows, especially from the ocean. There are a few clouds in the night sky, but they fail to hide the multitude of stars and the beautiful full moon.

Jack led the group to the docks, waving to those already there-who just so happen to be the police Piantas.

"Boy! What took you guys so long? We were worried we'd have to arrest you all for skipping work!"

Before anyone could speak, Jack shrugged. "Bell Tower took longer than expected." That seemed to be all anyone would be able to say on the matter.

The officers took that at face value. "I see! Well, luckily, the boats are good to go. As a thank you for cleaning up Delfino Plaza, you guys get a bit of freedom in where you head next, as well as a nice little stay on our Delfino Ferry. You'll all get to sleep in nice beds and eat delicious fruits and seafood while going to your next destinations. But in the morning, you're all working, got it?"

The other officer picked up. "These boats go to three different places-all dealing with troublesome wildlife thanks to the goop everywhere. The first boat goes up a river to Bianco Hills, a nice little community that's having issues with a giant monster. The next boat goes to Ricco Harbor, which has an infestation of Bloopers and gross oily goop. Finally, the last boat takes you to Gelato Beach, which has local Cataquack creatures jeopardizing the Sand Bird by causing the solar panels around its incubator to be unstable! Pick the job you want, then head out."

Jack walked to the Ricco Harbor boat and unceremoniously dumped Yumeko onto it. "Oh, great! All the stardust got on you!" He didn't seem to care that the stardust was technically the remains of an innocent star sprite.

(Tag @thatguyinthestore for Bianco Hills, @Yun Lee for Ricco Harbor, and @Mason Moretti for Gelato Beach)

Starring:

@Archmage Jeremiah as Risky Boots (Shantae)
@Bucky as Honoka Kousaka (Love Live!)
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Tony Stark (The Superior Iron Man)
@Crow as Ernesti Echavalier (Knights & Magic)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Kars (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@dark as Colonel Mael Radec (Killzone)
@Glostechk as Tsuyu Asui (Boku no Hero Academia)
@Gummi Bunnies as Maria Ushiromiya (Umineko no Naku Koro ni
@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X as Toshinori Yagi (Boku no Hero Academia)
@Jeremi as The Fourth Doctor (Doctor Who)
@Kaykay as Hina (Hinamatsuri)
@Kentucky as Peter Parker (The Amazing Spiderman)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Yusuke Kitagawa (Persona 5)
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Rita Hanson(Groundhog Day: The Musical)
@Mari as Yamashiro (KanColle)
@Midnight Maiden as Hiyori Iki (Noragami)
@Minerva as Ritsuka Fujimura (Fate/Grand Order)
@Otto as Talon (League of Legends)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Kusanagi (Phantom of the Kill)
@Takumi as Yato (Noragami)
@thatguyinthestore as Shantae (Shantae)
@The Myrmidon as Alesha, Who Smiles at Death (Magic: the Gathering)
@Verite as Gon Freeces (Hunter X Hunter)
@York as Ami Kawashima (Toradora!)
@Yun Lee as Yumeko Jabami (Kakegurui)

In Memoriam:

Mary Saotome - Hit on the Head!

Nagihiko Fujisaki - Impaled!

Starlow - Turned to Dust!

300px-Bianco_Hills_Top.png

Those of you who decided to visit Bianco Hills would notice that that the atmosphere was surprisingly calming and relaxing, especially considering the fact that there was allegedly a monster running around terrorizing the place.

All was going well, it seemed, until a non-specific female Pianta appeared and approached your group.

"Oh thank goodness! You must be here to stop that retched monster!" She exclaimed, which earned a nod from Shantae.

"Yup! Just tell us where this monster is and we'll take care of him in a jiffy!" The half-genie exclaimed with a nod, earning what sounded like a relived sigh from the Pianta.

"He's up on the roof of that windmill over there." She said as she pointed to a location that was within the group's eyesight. If you were to look, you would indeed find a windmill, which conviently had platforms that took you directly to the roof.

Shantae would nod in response, giving the Pianta a thumbs up. "Don't worry! We'll teach this monster a lesson!" The half-genie exclaimed with an eager smile.

"Oh thank you so much! Do be careful, though!"

The trek up to the windmill wasn't terrible, and eventually you would all find yourselves on the roof thanks to those conviently placed platforms. If one were to pay close enough attention, you would notice what looked like green and red vines with thorns protruding out of the sides of the windmill. Once you made your way up to the roof you wouldn't see even the smallest hint of a monster, oddly enough.

Shantae would look around for a moment and scratch her head in confusion.
"That's.... odd. Where's the monst--"

CRASH!!!

Before Shantae could finish her thought, her question was answered for her.

latest

The beast would let out an ear piercing screech towards the group once it saw you. As soon as it did so, however, the ground beneath you would begin to crack. After a moment of silence between you and the beast, the ceiling beneath you would collapse as the entire group, including Petey Piranha, fell to the ground below.

Once you regained your footing, you'd find that luckily no one was hurt. Sadly, this included Petey Pirahna, who would let out yet another ear splitting screech before taking a moment to inhale and spit a huge clump of brown goop towards Rita.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @Archmage Jeremiah @PeteyPirahnaFight

Rita Hanson

Rita would have taken a moment to recompose herself after the fall from the high height.... if the monster hadn't spat a huge clump of bad goop at her. She attempted to spray it so that it wouldn't hit her. She had a feeling it would. God dammnit, could she not catch a break?

@Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore @Archmage Jeremiah @Bianco Hills
So much for taking care of a problematic monster, Maria was surprised that they were unharmed by that fall. With her short-tracked mind, she presumed that "Beatrice" protected them again.

tumblr_inline_nulyl5Qm8c1typ8ok_100.png

❝ Uu! Leave her alone! ❞
Using her FLUDD, Maria sprayed at the monster, aiming towards it's mouth once it tried spitting out goop. She thought that attacking this way and cleaning up the goop possibly at the same time sounded like it could work.

@BiancoHills
Ami Kawashima
@Bianco Hills

Ami was glad that she had lucked out with this game, but yet... Seeing someone literally being turned to dust by a spiked bell didn't exactly make things better, though on the "bright" side, it seemed to have shut her up throughout the rest of the events that had happened.

Ultimately though, once they had begun to split up, Ami had decided to hop on the boat that headed for Bianco Hills, which despite its peacefull outlook... She figured there was bound to be trouble, and sure enough, there was; a local Piantia quickly directed them towards the windmill... Where a supposed monster was terrorizing the area.

Like the others, she was pretty caught off guard when the floor suddenly caved in underneath them, and this "monster", who looked more like some sort of living plant playing dress up reared its head. The others had already begun to take action, with Maria making that annoying "uuu" noise once more.

6tfPs8i.png

"Uuuugh... Not again..." She muttered to herself.

It looks like she wasn't in such high spirits at the moment, given that she was contemplating whether they'd be so lucky next time... But nonetheless, she looked up, and tried to analyze the situation; this monster seemed to inhale before it spit those globs of goo. Thus, perhaps a well timed squirt from her FLUDD device would do the trick.

On the other hand, Maria seemed to have had the same idea, even if it was by a fluke, causing the creature to spontaneously flop over, revealing an obvious weak point. This was almost like some weird videogame or something.

Considering that the others would have likely noticed that weak point too by now, Ami decided to clean up the goop the monster spit up... As she waited for the creature to retaliate to what she imagined would soon be a hit on its weak point by one of the people here.​

Rita Hanson

Rita was thankful that Maria had helped her and smiled. Oh, it had a weak belly button. She had no clue why, but she figure that a jump would do something. That was exactly what Rita did. She jumped on the exposed belly button.

@thatguyinthestore @Gummi Bunnies @York @Archmage Jeremiah

Ami Kawashima
@Bianco Hills

Ami was glad that she had lucked out with this game, but yet... Seeing someone literally being turned to dust by a spiked bell didn't exactly make things better, though on the "bright" side, it seemed to have shut her up throughout the rest of the events that had happened.

Ultimately though, once they had begun to split up, Ami had decided to hop on the boat that headed for Bianco Hills, which despite its peacefull outlook... She figured there was bound to be trouble, and sure enough, there was; a local Piantia quickly directed them towards the windmill... Where a supposed monster was terrorizing the area.

Like the others, she was pretty caught off guard when the floor suddenly caved in underneath them, and this "monster", who looked more like some sort of living plant playing dress up reared its head. The others had already begun to take action, with Maria making that annoying "uuu" noise once more.

6tfPs8i.png

It looks like she wasn't in such high spirits at the moment, given that she was contemplating whether they'd be so lucky next time... But nonetheless, she looked up, and tried to analyze the situation; this monster seemed to inhale before it spit those globs of goo. Thus, perhaps a well timed squirt from her FLUDD device would do the trick.

On the other hand, Maria seemed to have had the same idea, even if it was by a fluke, causing the creature to spontaneously flop over, revealing an obvious weak point. This was almost like some weird videogame or something.

Considering that the others would have likely noticed that weak point too by now, Ami decided to clean up the goop the monster spit up... As she waited for the creature to retaliate to what she imagined would soon be a hit on its weak point by one of the people here.​
When she cleaned up the goop on the ground, Ami would get....

Nothing! Well, she'd get the satisfaction of making the world a cleaner place : )

@York

Rita Hanson

Rita was thankful that Maria had helped her and smiled. Oh, it had a weak belly button. She had no clue why, but she figure that a jump would do something. That was exactly what Rita did. She jumped on the exposed belly button.

When Rita jumped on its exposed belly button, the monster would cough up some of the water, like it had just been given CPR. Some of the water would land on Risky, which cleaned off any goop that might have gotten on her while also cooling her off.

However, after it coughed up all that water, the mutant plant would stand up before hopping up and down angrily as it let out another screech, though this one sounded a bit angrier than the last one. After that, the beast would run over to Maria and attempted to hit her in the face with his leaf arm.

@Gummi Bunnies @LuckycoolHawk9 @Archmage Jeremiah @York @BiancoHills​

The squid creatures would be stunned by the watery blasts, but that didn't seem to get rid of them. It did, however, buy Yamashiro and Yumeko enough time to pull the man out from their way.

"Fuckin' calamari pieces of shit..." He was pretty beaten up from the attack.
19761731_1802518850038145_1858025976353521664_n.jpg

"Are you all right, sir?"

"Yeah, I'm fan-fuckin'-tastic, kid. Nothin' is better than gettin' trampled by a dozen stupid fuckin' squids!" He may not be dressed like a sailor, but he sure swore like one.

The squids that weren't sprayed now turned to the group spraying water at them. Hoping to stop the attacks, the squids began shooting small sprays of oily goop of their own at everyone nearby!

@Jeremi @Verite @Mari @Minerva @Bloopers​
latest

Oil, or oily substances, wasn't a good sign for Yamashiro. She was glad they were able to get the man away from the creatures but this was something she didn't have any solution for. The oil was causing her some distress now as well.

"Let's get away! Maybe we can escape those things."

She then tried to lead the man away and out of the range of the squid like creatures.

@Yun Lee @Verite @Minerva @Jeremi @bloopers

"Get behind me." Ritsuka shouted, moving to protect Yamashiro. She wasn't afraid of oil, considering she already had a stain on her shirt. And clothes could be washed out. She then fired water from his FLUDD back at the black blobs.

@Mari @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Verite

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Mari
Talon
@Crow @Yun Lee
Episode Two
"Uninvited Pests"

Yuriko ignored everything Rita and Starlow said, focused solely on Talon and The Doctor. When Talon made his choice, she smiled. Taking The Doctor's comments as a sign of compliance, Yuriko nodded. "So, the decision has been made, then? All right: Starlow will be executed." There would be no time for goodbyes, no time for last words. With a snap of her fingers, Starlow's net flew up to the ceiling at record speed, right into the bell. Even in the night, Starlow would find that the bell was lined with thousands of spikes. Suddenly, the bell would move up, forcing her to slam into one side.

BONNNG!

The bell violently swung the other way.

BONNNG!

Again.

BONNNG!

Again.

BONNNG! BONNNG! BONNNG! BONNNG! BONNNG! BONNNG! BONNNG! BONNNG! BONNNG!

At the twelfth ring, the group would notice something flitter to the ground. It was fine like sand, but glittered as if it were diamonds. The net would slowly descend to the ground, the inside completely covered in the glittery substance.

"No way…is that stardust?" Jack hopped off the platform and grabbed the net. "I could make a fortune off this stuff!

"How…delightful." Yuriko didn't really want to dwell on that. She would focus her attention on the group, who would now be free of their nets. "Well, um…that's the end of that. I believe you all have a ferry to catch now, so-"

"Reprehensible."

Yuriko flinched, forcing herself to turn towards Yumeko. Again, her face contorted as if she dreaded every word out of Yumeko's mouth. "I-I'm sorry?"

"You. What you've done. It's utterly reprehensible. You've made a complete mockery of what gambling stands for. Using it as a way to kill someone, an innocent little creature who did nothing wrong, due to the whims of one man…you would have been better off picking names out of a hat. That would be better than this pathetic display! Yes…one by one, a name is called, and we die. Then the rest could be free to go."

"Well, y-you see-"

"But you don't take the easy way out, do you? You want us to go off and play other games, picking us off one by one. Why? Why prolong this all? Unless...there's something more to this whole ordeal. Is that it, Yuriko? Am I right?"

"No, of course not! I-!!!!!!!"

In an instant, Yumeko was in Yuriko's face.

"I am right, aren't I? Manipulating my memories…producing some tape of us all being criminals…revealing we were killers and now must kill each other out of nowhere…you and Kirari and your entire council has something brewing beneath the surface! There's a reason why we're all here, isn't there?! Something none of us even realize! But you know, and that's why you feel no fear! You can sit confidently and judge us all because no harm will come to you!!!"

"I…I…" Yuriko struggled to say more. "That…that's not…no!"

Yumeko snatched the container from Yuriko. Her eyes had gone from a soft brown to a violent red, a maniacal grin on her face. It was as if she had become possessed. "No, no, no, no! Gambling is meant to strike fear into both players, with bets on the line! But what if you and I switch places?? You take a turn in the net, feel what you made us feel! After all, you took two lives! A life for a life, isn't that right?!?!?!"

"P-Please…Yumeko!!" Yuriko's pleas fell on deaf ears. Yumeko began shaking the container.

"Come on, Yuriko!!!! Don't refuse me!!!!! Let's share this thrill, this fear, this excitement!!!!!!!!"

"L E T ' S G A M B L E ! ! ! !"

"...Let's not."

The net that had held Starlow now held Yumeko. Jack peaked over from behind her. "Last boats in the ferry line leave in ten minutes. Trust me, my boss is more of a freakshow than you, so you're gonna have to take a raincheck on that little gamble of yours." He slung the highschooler over his shoulder, and anyone who caught a glimpse of her face would see Yumeko was back to normal. Her eyes had reverted back to brown, and she had a look of surprise on her face as she was carried off. Jack looked around at the rest of the group. "Are the rest of you coming, or do you all wanna play more rounds of this game?"

With not much of a choice, everyone would be led out of the room. As the last person left, the only noise in the room would come from Yuriko. She fell forward, hands barely catching her. The dignified young girl had become disheveled in only a minute. Strands of hair flew every which way, sweat pooled down her face, and she just could not catch her breath.

"Hah…hah…hah…d-damn it!" Damn her, damn that Yumeko Jabami! No matter what, that girl just existed to wreak havoc and chaos and disrupt order and tradition!

As the fear started to gradually subside, Yuriko found herself feeling a different emotion. Guilt. She really had killed people, didn't she? Even knowing The Truth…she still took two lives, something she'd never done before. Did that…did that make her a killer? Even if she knew more than she let on, just like Yumeko guessed, and she knew what was really going on here on this island…did she still have blood on her hands?

An arm around her shoulder would shock Yuriko back into reality. "Oh!" She turned to the person next to her. "P-Pardon me, Im, uh, I just…"

"Shhhhhhhhh." I-No put a finger on Yuriko's lips, giving her a smile. "Relax. I know you just went through a cacophany of idiocy. I actually came here to bring you some tea. Figured you could unwind a little."

"…thank you." Yuriko took the cup I-No offered her. "This was more stressful than I'd thought."

"You still did a good job, dear. Switching up the rules all over like that-you succeeded in confusing them, that's for sure."

Yuriko sighed, staring into the tea. "I suppose…though, I was honestly panicking back there. I wanted things to work well, but the constant thought of killing someone…I guess I got a little stressed."

"I can imagine. That's why I added a little something special to that tea-consider it my special witch's brew." She winked, and Yuriko relaxed.

"That's very kind of you," she said, bringing the cup to her lips.

"Oh yes," I-No replied. She tapped her right index finger on her thigh, the grin on her face growing wider the more Yuriko drank. "Kindness is my specialty."

--------------

Even late at night, Delfino Plaza is warm, but at least now, there's a soft breeze that blows, especially from the ocean. There are a few clouds in the night sky, but they fail to hide the multitude of stars and the beautiful full moon.

Jack led the group to the docks, waving to those already there-who just so happen to be the police Piantas.

"Boy! What took you guys so long? We were worried we'd have to arrest you all for skipping work!"

Before anyone could speak, Jack shrugged. "Bell Tower took longer than expected." That seemed to be all anyone would be able to say on the matter.

The officers took that at face value. "I see! Well, luckily, the boats are good to go. As a thank you for cleaning up Delfino Plaza, you guys get a bit of freedom in where you head next, as well as a nice little stay on our Delfino Ferry. You'll all get to sleep in nice beds and eat delicious fruits and seafood while going to your next destinations. But in the morning, you're all working, got it?"

The other officer picked up. "These boats go to three different places-all dealing with troublesome wildlife thanks to the goop everywhere. The first boat goes up a river to Bianco Hills, a nice little community that's having issues with a giant monster. The next boat goes to Ricco Harbor, which has an infestation of Bloopers and gross oily goop. Finally, the last boat takes you to Gelato Beach, which has local Cataquack creatures jeopardizing the Sand Bird by causing the solar panels around its incubator to be unstable! Pick the job you want, then head out."

Jack walked to the Ricco Harbor boat and unceremoniously dumped Yumeko onto it. "Oh, great! All the stardust got on you!" He didn't seem to care that the stardust was technically the remains of an innocent star sprite.
Talon had not cared about Starlow's impending death; it was as if a fly were about to be put to the guillotine. However, when he realized that the guillotine was actually a bell, things changed.

As the Star Sprite was blugeoned to death, he turned away with a straight face. Although he gives the weak no mercy, he at least has the decency to make their deaths quick. Torture was not on his okay list, despite being the type of man that feels no remorse for killing.​

"Hey! Talon! Can we exchange some words later on before we head off? Just you and I."
Talon didn't feel like talking, but he agreed anyway.

"Make it quick."

Rita Hanson

Rita had officially run out of options. Welp, time to get hurt for a little girl. She ran in front of Maria to take the hit.

@thatguyinthestore @York @Gummi Bunnies @Archmage Jeremiah
Instead of Maria taking the hit, Rita would instead. The hit was only enough to knock Rita over, but it would still hurt.

Once that was taken care of, the monster inhaled again and attempted to spit out more brown goop.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Archmage Jeremiah @Gummi Bunnies @York @BiancoHills​

Rita would have been hit head on by the goop if it had not had been for Maria's attack. Instead, the monster only managed to spit up the goop like vomit as it landed on the ground in front of him. One of you could clean it up if you wished to do so.

When Maria started spray water in the monster's mouth, it stopped in place as it was filled to the brim with water. Eventually, it would have toppled over from being filled up with too much of that H20. Once he fell over, his belly button would stick out like a sore thumb.

hqdefault.jpg

"That looks like a weak point!" Shantae shouted to the others.

@Gummi Bunnies @LuckycoolHawk9 @Archmage Jeremiah @BiancoHills

Ami Kawashima
@Bianco Hills

6tfPs8i.png

Rita Hanson

When Rita jumped on its exposed belly button, the monster would cough up some of the water, like it had just been given CPR. Some of the water would land on Risky, which cleaned off any goop that might have gotten on her while also cooling her off.

However, after it coughed up all that water, the mutant plant would stand up before hopping up and down angrily as it let out another screech, though this one sounded a bit angrier than the last one. After that, the beast would run over to Maria and attempted to hit her in the face with his leaf arm.

@Gummi Bunnies @LuckycoolHawk9 @Archmage Jeremiah @York @BiancoHills​

Rita Hanson

Rita took the opportunity after she had jumped off to aim her FLUDD at the open mouth of the creature. It probably wasn't a smart idea, but maybe it would protect Maria....probably.

@York @Archmage Jeremiah @Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore

Its mouth wasn't open when Rita shot her FLUDD, so the water just bounced off its lips.

@LuckycoolHawk9

Rita Hanson

Rita felt so stupid and attempted to aim her FLUDD now at the leaf arm.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore @York @Hills

The water just bounced off its arm as well.

@LuckycoolHawk9

Rita Hanson

Rita had officially run out of options. Welp, time to get hurt for a little girl. She ran in front of Maria to take the hit.

Instead of Maria taking the hit, Rita would instead. The hit was only enough to knock Rita over, but it would still hurt.

Once that was taken care of, the monster inhaled again and attempted to spit out more brown goop.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Archmage Jeremiah @Gummi Bunnies @York @BiancoHills​
tumblr_inline_nulyp7jjX71typ8ok_100.png

Uu? ❞ Maria was confused the moment that Rita ran over to protect her. Was the monster mad that she fired water at it earlier? Though, she took in the fact that Rita was hurt now, hurt while protecting her. Well, she didn't want anyone to be hurt, maybe trying what she did beforehand.

❝ Uuu! Stop being mean! Uu uu! ❞ The young girl ran over to stand in front of Rita, taking aim and shooting more water at it's mouth like last time.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @York
@BiancoHills

tumblr_inline_nulyp7jjX71typ8ok_100.png

Uu? ❞ Maria was confused the moment that Rita ran over to protect her. Was the monster mad that she fired water at it earlier? Though, she took in the fact that Rita was hurt now, hurt while protecting her. Well, she didn't want anyone to be hurt, maybe trying what she did beforehand.

❝ Uuu! Stop being mean! Uu uu! ❞ The young girl ran over to stand in front of Rita, taking aim and shooting more water at it's mouth like last time.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @York
@BiancoHills
Like last time, Petey Piranha would fall over, the same weak spot being exposed as before.

@Gummi Bunnies @York @LuckycoolHawk9 @Archmage Jeremiah @BiancoHills​

Talon
@Crow @Yun Lee

Talon had not cared about Starlow's impending death; it was as if a fly were about to be put to the guillotine. However, when he realized that the guillotine was actually a bell, things changed.

As the Star Sprite was blugeoned to death, he turned away with a straight face. Although he gives the weak no mercy, he at least has the decency to make their deaths quick. Torture was not on his okay list, despite being the type of man that feels no remorse for killing.​

Talon didn't feel like talking, but he agreed anyway.

"Make it quick."

9SJLirs.jpg

"I just thought I'd thank you for the save just now. I kept quiet during the game itself...

... so, where are you headed? I'm headed for the Gelato Beach."

@Otto

Rita Hanson

Despite being hurt, Rita was once again..... very pissed off. She got up and she jumped on the motherfucker who slapped her.

Like last time, Petey Piranha would cough up water, it landing on Ami this time.

When he stood up again, the monster would spin around, causing a small tornado to form. The tornado threatened to hit Rita, Maria, and Risky if they didn't move out of the way in time.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @York @Gummi Bunnies @Archmage Jeremiah @BiancoHills