Murder Game V: The Reapers' Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asha realized that Crono was back to reality. "Sorry about that." He let him return to the ground. @york
@york @Yiyel

Abandoned Library #1 Inaccessible

You approach the library and peer inside through the window. It looks like everything is iced over.

day-after-tomorrow-library.jpg

After looking inside the building, you move over to the door and try to open it. The door won't budge. You try everything you can to get it open, but it appears the door will not open without a key. For now, this area is inaccessible.

777Sprite.png

"Wait! Wait just a minute!" a reaper suddenly called out. "I know where the key to this place is! Don't give up on going inside just yet," he explained.​
Crono
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Yiyel

Crono nodded, thankfull that Asha had noticed, as he approached the abandoned library, noticing it was iced over, he was about to suggest leaving with some hand motions, but, upon hearing a reaper say he knew where they key to the area was... He turned towards him curiously, wondering what he had to say.​

~The Unknown Tunnel~

My god.

If only the Big Sister could fully reveal her identity, and only then would the true magnitude of her facial expression would be glancing upon the aging, weathered code. A gloved hand was tenderly raised against the rough cobblestone, mentally reading and processing this information. What frightened the Big Sister the most was the apparent age of the code. How long have the Reapers been doing this? How many others have been here before, for what, their amusement? Even if some manage to get out alive from this hellish experience, is there truly a victory? You may win the battle, but will ever win the war?

The behemoth of twisted machinery and genetic engineering froze, trembling in a mixture of fear as she swiftly turned around. Bumping into a certain blue-skinned alien, the Big Sister softly grunted, looking up to spot the familiar face of Thanos. Hearing his offer for voting Crono, it was true he held an electric pin. Pulling out her cell-phone, however, the votes discouraged that belief. It seemed foolish and vain to place a vote on the young, strange, ginger warrior. Biting her bottom lip underneath her helm, the Big Sister turned around, grabbing a small, metal pin she found on the flooring and scratching words against the stone.

It was barely legible, and if it wasn't for the Big Sister's glowing headlight, it would actually be technically invisible.

NO POINT
WE LOST THIS BATTLE THANOS, BUT THERE ARE PLENTY MORE

Softly cooing and holding her head down almost shamefully, the Big Sister was alerted at the sound of screaming. Her normally calm, green lights shifted instantly to a deep, bright scarlet. A grunt and high-pitched but short screech escaped the trapped woman's lips. Glancing at Thanos and whomever remained near the entrance of the tunnel, the Big Sister reluctantly abandoned her research into the engravings. So engrossed to discover the source of the noise, the Big Sister ignored newcomers into the tunnel at first, though, swearing she heard a peculiar voice call out for her.

Metal groaned and squeaked as the Big Sister advanced hastily forward, her bosom pumping up and down with oxygen as her arms rhythmically raised upwards and fell downwards. Powerful legs pushed the young woman forwards, kicking up grime, dust, and stones in an almost trail of filth behind the Big Sister. A fierce groan escaped her lips, one of a protective sister, one of a loyal companion, one of a the true nature of all Big Sisters.

Emerging onto the scene, she abruptly halted, standing tall and proud, not even taking into notice the newcomers, even Yuka, whom she felt an inescapable connection to due to her nature as a Big Sister. No, "Dany" simply glared underneath her helmet, scanning the environment for any perceived threats.

@Jeremi
@El Presidente
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Gummi Bunnies
@sierra
@TheColourlessRainbow
@Josh M
@Crazy 8 Nate

Reactions: Atomyk
Minato's attack missed, but it seemed that Ciel's attack hit. Elsa staggered back, gripping her chest when she was shot. She took a few deep breaths in, holding her wound. "Aki...ba...hara?" she chuckled. "Oh, yes! That demon! He's plaguing me, plaguing many others, and wants to disrupt this reapers' game that all of you are participating in. He's in my head..." She laughed again. "He's in my head... I-I can't get him out!" She took another step forward, freezing the entire area. This little 'hell' the players were in had literally frozen over.

@MrDubWubs @Jenny
"If death is your salvation, I will grant it to you, but not until I'm satisfied with your answers. Now, tell me everything you know about this Arch Demon Akibahara! Is he the one who orchestrates these Murder Games? How does he do it? Why does he do it?!" She barked, still pointing her palm at Elsa, ready to shoot her again if necessary.

Her eyes contained a hotness to them that was completely unlike the caring version of her, the side of her that so easily hugged and carried around the small Minato, like she wasn't even the same person. But then again, first and foremost, she was an agent of the Church. An Executor who hunted down demons, their lords, and their servants.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Pimp Tactician @MrDubWubs @Jenny

Chandra smiled a little and giggled, before blushing and coughing, trying to play off the girly action "Yeah...I don't remember those...they're new...but they're cool by me...I don't think they work too well though..."

She formed a ball of flame to float just in front of them so they could see where they were going, and slowly began to walk a little further into the cave "It looks alright" she says as they finally see some stone "Better than all that ice, anyway" she adds with a smile
Pyrrha too giggled a little at her friend trying to cover it up. "Well, that's because you haven't tried to fly yet," she offered, with a slight shrug of her shoulders, looking around as they headed deeper. "Better than Ice indeed. I think I've had enough of ice for a while, actually." she said with a sigh.

Pyrrha too giggled a little at her friend trying to cover it up. "Well, that's because you haven't tried to fly yet," she offered, with a slight shrug of her shoulders, looking around as they headed deeper. "Better than Ice indeed. I think I've had enough of ice for a while, actually." she said with a sigh.

Chandra smiled and held a bolt of flame in her hands for a moment, blasting a small section of rock, turning it to magma quickly "There...that'll keep this place warm for a few hours" she says as she sets Pyrhha down against a wall "I would go gather some wood and stuff for us to make somewhere more comfy...but y'know how it is with this winter..." she says, knowing she'd never seen a tree or anything else she could burn or make a bed out of "So...I guess you have to make do with rocks for now, Sorry..." she says with a small, apologetic smile

@Gummi Bunnies
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Anyeone else

Booker had stumbled through the darkness of the tunnel, his lighter being the only source of light. When he heard the sound of someone calling out for help, he stumbled over to the sound. He determined the sound was coming from a young man and.... wait, why was Yuks there, shouldn't she be with Jodie, Booker shrugged it off and stumbled over, unsure how a noise could be attacking someone, regardless, he switched to "Natural Magnum" just in case. "It's okay kid, nothing bad is gonna happen." he tried to assure him, he caught a glimpse of Yuka and decided to speak with her.

"Kid, why are you here? shouldn't you be with your group?" He asked ,towering over her
Garrus ran over to pitch in and help, He too attacked the ice until the boy was free, but then he wanted to make a pact with someone, Garrus is unsure how to respond, but the little girl he ran with just jumped to the decision, and that decision, was yes. Since he had his pact made, Garrus decided to tag-a-long, "I'm not sure about you guys, but I just abandoned my partners to come down here, so if you wouldn't mind, I would like to be your partners for the bit while we are down here. You know, be friends, I don't know how this 'pact' thing works, but seeing as you have already done that I see that I can do it as well." With that said, he too, attempts to make a pact with the boy, or at least be his friend.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Gummi Bunnies
@anyone else in tunnel
"Oh! Jodie-san was being a party pooper and didn't want to follow me around, so I just decided to venture out on my own! I'm not that young you know!" Yuka said with that childish smile of hers. It was like there was no problem with her being around, like she would worry about that party pooper of a partner. Heck, not even the appearance of the Big Sister spooked her anymore, that wasn't someone to be afraid of after all.

Seeing the noise, Yuka did remember that those were similar to the wolf noise from earlier, but she wasn't afraid since they didn't seem similar in terms of strength of the wolf noise.

"Don't worry guys! I can handle it!" Yuka spoke with great enthusiasm, holding out her hands in preparation for her "Happy Beam" pin and saying,"Pew! Pew! Pew!" Though she wasn't really aiming that well at the noise, but hey, at least she wasn't accidentally firing off her "Happy Beam" at anyone else in their group right now.

@Crazy 8 Nate @Krieg @sierra @El Presidente @Jeremi @Josh M @TheColourlessRainbow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Rocket and Ryu prepared for their duel.

Ryu's attack power: 4

Rocket's attack power: 2​

Chandra smiled and held a bolt of flame in her hands for a moment, blasting a small section of rock, turning it to magma quickly "There...that'll keep this place warm for a few hours" she says as she sets Pyrhha down against a wall "I would go gather some wood and stuff for us to make somewhere more comfy...but y'know how it is with this winter..." she says, knowing she'd never seen a tree or anything else she could burn or make a bed out of "So...I guess you have to make do with rocks for now, Sorry..." she says with a small, apologetic smile
Pyrrha grinned, leaning against the wall. "It's alright. But it'd be better if you sat her beside me," she suggested with a chuckle, watching her friend. When she sat down, Pyrrha shifted, putting her head in Chandra's lap, looking up into the pyromancer's face. "No, it's alright. I'm quite comfy enough already," she giggled lightly.

Pyrrha grinned, leaning against the wall. "It's alright. But it'd be better if you sat her beside me," she suggested with a chuckle, watching her friend. When she sat down, Pyrrha shifted, putting her head in Chandra's lap, looking up into the pyromancer's face. "No, it's alright. I'm quite comfy enough already," she giggled lightly.

Chandra blushes a little, though it was barely visible in the dim light of the cave, Pyrrha could probably see it, just about
"You're mighty friendly since our kiss" she says with a smile "It's as if you want me to do it again~" she teases with a smile, running a hand through the girl's red hair for a moment, smiling happily

She didn't know what had sparked her sudden change in attitude, perhaps the kiss, perhaps almost losing the girl...

Whatever the case, they'd grown much closer since that incident

Chandra blushes a little, though it was barely visible in the dim light of the cave, Pyrrha could probably see it, just about
"You're mighty friendly since our kiss" she says with a smile "It's as if you want me to do it again~" she teases with a smile, running a hand through the girl's red hair for a moment, smiling happily

She didn't know what had sparked her sudden change in attitude, perhaps the kiss, perhaps almost losing the girl...

Whatever the case, they'd grown much closer since that incident
Pyrrha grinned, seeing her friend blushed. She felt the pyromancer's hand softly run through her hair, and she blushed too, poking Chandra's cheek,
"Do I make you blush?" she inquired teasingly. "And maybe I do want you to do it again," she teased, chuckling. She too was personally surprised by how quickly they had bonded.

Chapter 3: The Return of Shibuya

After the reapers gave the players their mission for the day, quite a few events happened.

Asha and Crono found themselves at the library and before giving up when they discovered that it was inaccessible, they were stopped by a reaper named Triple Seven that the other players had encountered earlier.

"A young man who was inside the unknown tunnels has the key. He stole it from one of the reapers. I'm going to go get it. Just wait right here."

The reaper flew off, making his way to the Unknown tunnel where Big Sister, Yuka, Booker, and a couple others had ended up exploring. The very young man the reaper was looking for—the one who took the key—ending up being the one they had rescued. He thanked them.

24705_original_by_lady_n_gentleman-d826dl6.png

"My name is Joshua. I rather do appreciate the help. I usually enjoy working on my own as opposed to with others, but the help truly was needed. Thanks."

After Joshua thanked the players, Triple Seven made his way into the tunnel and caught the little thief red-handed. He scolded the boy—and even the others who had helped him—before leaving to go back to the library to make it accessible for the players. After the reaper left, Joshua giggled.

"I really had no reason as to why I stole the key other than that I wanted the library all to myself. I stole it from a reaper, but got attacked by some noise along the way that chased me into this tunnel." He ran a hand through his hair. "Bummer."

The group, however, is unsure if Joshua is telling the truth or not. He caries with him a mysterious glimmer in his eyes. They all wonder if he's someone they can trust or not…

Some of the players discovered the Ice Castle and who was inside it: a strange icy queen named Ingrid who was killed by Chandra. Before dying, however, she mentioned a demon master she had failed to serve. Puzzled as to what that could have meant, the players didn't have time to ponder it. They were booted from the castle and received a text message from the reapers—who explained they were intending to use the castle as battle arena for the top two players who had been voted as traitors: Ryu and Rocket. They were to fight until only one of them were standing, or they would both be executed by the reapers.

Inside the castle, the two hesitantly agreed to the duel. One of them dying was better than the both of them dying. In the end, it was Ryu who emerged victorious and Rocket was the one who fell. Ryu turned away, feeling horrible after what the reapers made him do. After she died, the reapers examined her player pin. There were no marks on it identifying her as a traitor.

Rocket was innocent.

Meanwhile, at the Hot Springs, Minato, Ciel, Jenny, and Kamina found themselves in the presence of yet another icy figure: a mysterious woman with ice powers named Elsa. The group freed her only to be attacked be her, also shouting nonsense about a demon. Ciel demanded answers from her.

"Arch-Demon Akibahara is his name," she told them. "I know little about him. All I know is that he took me and two others with ice powers from our homes and trapped us in this afterlife world. He has been syphoning our ice powers to fuel the strange winter he is causing within this game. He has kept us trapped by the things we fear most. Ingrid was trapped in solitude, separated from her sisters. I was placed in this false h-hell, and the last young man is trapped inside Santa's Workshop, being restricted, losing his freedom. I think I may even know what Akibahara is doing… he's… he's…"

Elsa's eyes flashed red again. She went silent, suddenly attacking the others again. When Ciel and the others show restraint—hoping to keep her alive for more information—Elsa takes advantage of it. She attacks the ceiling of the tunnel they are in, causing the walls to collapse in on them. The group notices a small rope ladder which they run to in order to escape. They are unable to take Elsa with them, as she attacked anyone who got close enough, and they had no time to figure out a way to save her. The players barely escape in time.

Elsa watched from a distance, tears shimmering in her blue eyes and the ground collapsed in on her.

"Solaire… I'm sorry…"

The last event worth noting happened to Marie outside of Oaken's Trading Post and Sauna. She discovered an ice sculpture which looked like herself. With the help of Marcus, the two of them took the sculpture inside the sauna where it could melt. When it melted, they were surprised to see a strange looking creature emerge.

Tooth-Toothfairy.jpg

"Y-You've saved me! Thank you so much!" she said, hugging Marie with excitement. "My name is the Tooth Fairy. A demon kidnapped a good friend of mine—Jack Frost—and took him into this world to drain his ice powers for evil reasons. I chased and somehow managed to make it in here. However, when I did, the demon cursed me. He turned me into an ice sculpture and only the one who I resembled could free me. I thank you so much for freeing me."

The others at Oaken's Trading Post talk to her, asking her where Jack Frost could be.

"He is in Santa's Workshop. I'll find him. I must remove his spirit from this afterlife world. Once he is removed, the demon can no longer use his ice powers to fuel this eternal winter. I'll take care of it…"

The Tooth Fairy left the others, and flew to Santa's Workshop. From the outside, nobody could tell what was going on. They only thing they could see was a bright light coming from inside. The players are unsure if the Tooth Fairy killed her friend or had escaped with him somehow, but she must have "removed" him from the afterlife world somehow, because things began to change…

The snowy world around them began to melt at an incredibly quick rate. It melted so fast that all the players found themselves engulfed in water so deep that it felt like they were in an ocean. It was an extremely dangerous situation that even ended the lives of a few unlucky players. Lorne Malvo, Gajeel Redfox, and Jorik Goringtove found themselves crushed by melting chunks of ice. The only thing left of them were their player pins floating in the water. No marks identified any of them as traitors. They were all innocent.

The reapers spend about a day cleaning up the watery mess while the players cling to melting chunks of ice for their lives. When the mess is cleared up enough, the reapers cause the players to fall asleep…

When the players awaken they find themselves in the streets of a very familiar city...

Shibuya.jpg

It looks like you're all back in Shibuya! The streets are a bit flooded from leftover melted snow, but other than that, the city looks entirely back to normal now.

Two reapers approach the group.

Kariya_Uzuki_by_JocelynJEG.jpg

"Hello, players. I'm unsure if any of you are aware, but we are your game masters. It's our job to keep things running smoothly, however, things haven't run so smoothly for the last two days. Because of the events with the ice and snow, we are now behind a day. So this game will be extending over a week. And because of the mess, we have no scheduled missions available for you players today. That being said, the city is open for your group to explore. Go do what you want. We will text anyone with further updates," says the male reaper, Kariya.

The other reaper, Uzuki, adds, "Also, we would like to announce that another player has been found dead. You have our condolences. What pin was it that killed her, Kariya?"

Pyrrha Nikos could be seen off in the distance... her face lying against the ground: dead.

A very horrified Chandra rushes to her side, holding the woman in her arms. For the brief time Pyrrha's spirit body is still in existence, Chandra sees red marks on her neck as if she were strangled with some kind of thin, rope-like item before being shot dead with a beam. It doesn't take long, however, before Pyrrha's spirit body disappears from the arms of the woman who cherished her.

"It looked like a beam to me. Maybe she died from a Happy Beam pin or Natural Magnum?" he questioned, shrugging his shoulders. "Anyhow, I digress. Players, you are all free to explore the city. Do what you want and, like I said, we'll contact you when we have any more missions."

Everyone receives a text message containing a map of the city.

It appears as if there are twenty locations to choose from, including a couple EXTRAS that can be found in addition to more content from those other locations.

At Molco (#17) a Art Museum is marked on the map.

At Cat Street (#9) The Library from the ice apocalypse round was now open for public use

At Shibu-Q-Heads (#16) there is a Shady Store hidden around back...

At the Department Store (#4) Mr. Grocery is now open for business.

With your map in hand, the vast city of Shibuya is now yours to explore.

The map of Shibuya is open to explore. A mid-chapter update will occur 1-2 days from now. Please bold and underline any location you visit or important action you choose to take. Traitor voting is now open and will close at mid-round update.

Cast:

@BarrenThin as the Joker (DC Comics)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as William "Maxwell" Carter (Don't Starve)
@Verite as Ciel (Type-Moon)
@Jeremi as Thanos (Marvel Comics)
@The Pimp Tactician as Minato Arisato (Persona 3)
@Mari as Emma Frost (X-Men, Marvel Comics)
@Dat Pussy Cat as Silver Sablinova (Marvel Comics) and Teresa Agnes (The Maze Runner Series)
@Krieg as Big Sister (Bioshock Trilogy)
@Xibilation as Marie (The Aristocrats)
@Joellie as Jenny (Doctor Who) and Kanye West
@Yiyel as Assassin Asha (Iji)
@The Gil as Lorne Malvo (Fargo)
@york as Crono (Crono Trigger)
@DapperDogman as Chandra Nalaar (Magic The Gathering)
@Gummi Bunnies as Yuka Mochida (Corpse Party: Blood Covered)
@Josh M as Chrom (Fire Emblem)
@Salsacookies as Wander (Shadow of the Colossus)
@Caramon Zero as Gajeel Redfox (Fairy Tale)
@Atomyk as Susan Ashworth (The Cat Lady)
@Ziogen as Aesir (Valkyrie Profile)
@Batman as Batman (Batman Arc)
@Wedge Antilles as Marcus Wright (Terminator: Salvation)
@Raven as Rocket (Sucker Punch)
@MrDubWubs as Kamina (Gurren Lagaan)
@El Presidente as Garrus Vakarian (Mass Effect Series)
@Arlathina as Ashabel eh'l Nahime
@Arnold Solomon as Jorik Goringtove
@sierra as Ryou and Bakura (Yugioh duel monsters)
@Crazy 8 Nate as Booker DeWitt (Bioshock Infinite)
@Levy McGarden as Levy McGarden (Fairy Tale) and Eevee (Pokemon)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite) and Jodie Holmes (Beyond Two Souls)
@froggy as P.E.T.E
@Xx420BLAZEITxX as Claptrap (Borderlands)
@Ryu Keiko as Ryu Keiko
@SirDerpingtonIV as Pyrrha Nikos (RWBY)
@Ozzie Chanter as Gabriel (Supernatural) and Ashley "Ash" J. Williams (Evil Dead Trilogy)
@Celeste as Celestia 'Celeste' Ludenberg (Dangan Ronpa)
@Thuro Pendragon as Hurley (Lost)
@Iowan Corn as Guy Noir (A Prairie Home Companion)

Eliminated
Neku Sakuraba - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BEHEADED!

Shiki Misaki - MURDERED! INNOCENT! DROWNED!
Silver - MURDERED! INNOCENT! DROWNED!
Rocket - INNOCENT! KILLED IN A DUEL!
Lorne Malvo - INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH!
Gajeel Redfox - INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH!
Jorik Goringtove - INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH!
Pyrrha Nikos - MURDERED! INNOCENT! STRANGLED AND SHOT!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bakura grabbed Ryou's hand dragging him faster, he suddenly caught Ryou as he fell. "You weak clumsy Hikari," he growled picking up bridal style.

The British teen yelped being picked up like he was, "put me down," he said trying to squirm free. "If I do you'll hurt yourself, so sit back and relax," Bakura said carrying Ryou through the tunnel. "You know I hate you," Ryou said glaring at the other male, "love you too Hikari," Bakura replied.

@El Presidente @Krieg
@Gummi Bunnies
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Crazy 8 Nate
@anyone I forgot

Last edited by a moderator:
Round 3: The Return of Shibuya

After the reapers gave the players their mission for the day, quite a few events happened.

Asha and Crono found themselves at the library and before giving up when they discovered that it was inaccessible, they were stopped by a reaper named Triple Seven that the other players had encountered earlier.

"A young man who was inside the unknown tunnels has the key. He stole it from one of the reapers. I'm going to go get it. Just wait right here."

The reaper flew off, making his way to the Unknown tunnel where Big Sister, Yuka, Booker, and a couple others had ended up exploring. The very young man the reaper was looking for—the one who took the key—ending up being the one they had rescued. He thanked them.

"My name is Joshua. I rather do appreciate the help. I usually enjoy working on my own as opposed to with others, but the help truly was needed. Thanks."

After Joshua thanked the players, Triple Seven made his way into the tunnel and caught the little thief red-handed. He scolded the boy—and even the others who had helped him—before leaving to go back to the library to make it accessible for the players. After the reaper left, Joshua giggled.

"I really had no reason as to why I stole the key other than that I wanted the library all to myself. I stole it from a reaper, but got attacked by some noise along the way that chased me into this tunnel." He ran a hand through his hair. "Bummer."

The group, however, is unsure if Joshua is telling the truth or not. He caries with him a mysterious glimmer in his eyes. They all wonder if he's someone they can trust or not…

Some of the players discovered the Ice Castle and who was inside it: a strange icy queen named Ingrid who was killed by Chandra. Before dying, however, she mentioned a demon master she had failed to serve. Puzzled as to what that could have meant, the players didn't have time to ponder it. They were booted from the castle and received a text message from the reapers—who explained they were intending to use the castle as battle arena for the top two players who had been voted as traitors: Ryu and Rocket. They were to fight until only one of them were standing, or they would both be executed by the reapers.

Inside the castle, the two hesitantly agreed to the duel. One of them dying was better than the both of them dying. In the end, it was Ryu who emerged victorious and Rocket was the one who fell. Ryu turned away, feeling horrible after what the reapers made him do. After she died, the reapers examined her player pin. There were no marks on it identifying her as a traitor.

Rocket was innocent.

Meanwhile, at the Hot Springs, Minato, Ciel, Jenny, and Kamina found themselves in the presence of yet another icy figure: a mysterious woman with ice powers named Elsa. The group freed her only to be attacked be her, also shouting nonsense about a demon. Ciel demanded answers from her.

"Arch-Demon Akibahara is his name," she told them. "I know little about him. All I know is that he took me and two others with ice powers from our homes and trapped us in this afterlife world. He has been syphoning our ice powers to fuel the strange winter he is causing within this game. He has kept us trapped by the things we fear most. Ingrid was trapped in solitude, separated from her sisters. I was placed in this false h-hell, and the last young man is trapped inside Santa's Workshop, being restricted, losing his freedom. I think I may even know what Akibahara is doing… he's… he's…"

Elsa's eyes flashed red again. She went silent, suddenly attacking the others again. When Ciel and the others show restraint—hoping to keep her alive for more information—Elsa takes advantage of it. She attacks the ceiling of the tunnel they are in, causing the walls to collapse in on them. The group notices a small rope ladder which they run to in order to escape. They are unable to take Elsa with them, as she attacked anyone who got close enough, and they had no time to figure out a way to save her. The players barely escape in time.

Elsa watched from a distance, tears shimmering in her blue eyes and the ground collapsed in on her.

"Solaire… I'm sorry…"

The last event worth noting happened to Marie outside of Oaken's Trading Post and Sauna. She discovered an ice sculpture which looked like herself. With the help of Marcus, the two of them took the sculpture inside the sauna where it could melt. When it melted, they were surprised to see a strange looking creature emerge.

Tooth-Toothfairy.jpg

"Y-You've saved me! Thank you so much!" she said, hugging Marie with excitement. "My name is the Tooth Fairy. A demon kidnapped a good friend of mine—Jack Frost—and took him into this world to drain his ice powers for evil reasons. I chased and somehow managed to make it in here. However, when I did, the demon cursed me. He turned me into an ice sculpture and only the one who I resembled could free me. I thank you so much for freeing me."

The others at Oaken's Trading Post talk to her, asking her where Jack Frost could be.

"He is in Santa's Workshop. I'll find him. I must remove his spirit from this afterlife world. Once he is removed, the demon can no longer use his ice powers to fuel this eternal winter. I'll take care of it…"

The Tooth Fairy left the others, and flew to Santa's Workshop. From the outside, nobody could tell what was going on. They only thing they could see was a bright light coming from inside. The players are unsure if the Tooth Fairy killed her friend or had escaped with him somehow, but she must have "removed" him from the afterlife world somehow, because things began to change…

The snowy world around them began to melt at an incredibly quick rate. It melted so fast that all the players found themselves engulfed in water so deep that it felt like they were in an ocean. It was an extremely dangerous situation that even ended the lives of a few unlucky players. Lorne Malvo, Gajeel Redfox, and Jorik Goringtove found themselves crushed by melting chunks of ice. The only thing left of them were their player pins floating in the water. No marks identified any of them as traitors. They were all innocent.

The reapers spend about a day cleaning up the watery mess while the players cling to melting chunks of ice for their lives. When the mess is cleared up enough, the reapers cause the players to fall asleep…

When the players awaken they find themselves in the streets of a very familiar city...

Shibuya.jpg

It looks like you're all back in Shibuya! The streets are a bit flooded from leftover melted snow, but other than that, the city looks entirely back to normal now.

"Hello, players. I'm unsure if any of you are aware, but we are your game masters. It's our job to keep things running smoothly, however, things haven't run so smoothly for the last two days. Because of the events with the ice and snow, we are now behind a day. So this game will be extending over a week. And because of the mess, we have no scheduled missions available for you players today. That being said, the city is open for your group to explore. Go do what you want. We will text anyone with further updates," says the male reaper, Kariya.

The other reaper, Uzuki, adds, "Also, we would like to announce that another player has been found dead. You have our condolences. What pin was it that killed her, Kariya?"

Pyrrha Nikos could be seen off in the distance... her face lying against the ground: dead.

A very horrified Chandra rushes to her side, holding the woman in her arms. For the brief time Pyrrha's spirit body is still in existence, Chandra sees red marks on her neck as if she were strangled with some kind of thin, rope-like item before being shot dead with a beam. It doesn't take long, however, before Pyrrha's spirit body disappears from the arms of the woman who cherished her.

"It looked like a beam to me. Maybe she died from a Happy Beam pin or Natural Magnum?" he questioned, shrugging his shoulders. "Anyhow, I digress. Players, you are all free to explore the city. Do what you want and, like I said, we'll contact you when we have any more missions."

It appears as if there are twenty locations to choose from, including a couple EXTRAS that can be found in addition to more content from those other locations.

At Cat Street (#9) The Library from the ice apocalypse round was now open for public use

"Tch. Damn it all to hell..." Ciel murmured, seemingly angry. She had failed to retrieve sufficient information from the subject, as she was forced to leave the woman behind. However, if nothing else, she did confirm the existence of Arch Demon Akibahara, and that said existence was a very real threat, but even so, it wasn't enough. She had effectively lost her one and only witness. The young woman clenched her fist, holding back the urge to punch the nearest wall. Normally, she was much more cool-headed and reserved than this... but then again, she had never failed at a mission before. Then again, this mission wasn't over just yet, so she just had to let it go for now. She was still within the belly of the beast.

Grabbing the young Minato's hand with a harsh grip, she began to make her way towards the Shady Store located around the back of Shibu-O-Heads. First things first, she should probably check out the store. If she was lucky, she could find some sort of cure for Minato's condition, or some other useful item, and at a good price too, but knowing this place, it'd probably cost another pin. And she wasn't exactly sure if she could afford to lose many more pins.

"Minato-kun... if we stumble upon something that costs a pin, you don't mind if I give away your Onikiri, do you?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Pimp Tactician

• Thank You
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
And, before Ash or Hurley provided an answer.. Teresa blacked out. She presumed this was from the cold, when she slowly returned to consciousness, but quickly found she wasn't the only one who went down for the count. Thank the Lord we're out of that damn cold.. Eyebrows furrowed and slightly disoriented, the young woman gently nudged the two males, shaking them lightly.

tumblr_inline_nhbdj74YkZ1sl2951.png

"Hey... C'mon, guyss.. Wake up..!" she slurred, exhaustively. It'd been a long day... Er, if it'd only been a day. In all honesty, she'd all but lost track of time. If there was even such a thing here. Suddenly, the girl became aware of her phone going off. Sighing, she pulled it out of her pocket, eyes flitting over the text.

So.. Another murder. Another person dead and gone.

She hated this constant spiral.. The never ending goose chase between life and death, good and evil. People died every day.. And there was nothing she could do to stop it. Looking at the two men she sat between, she couldn't help but ponder what would happen to them. She had to protect them.. She couldn't let them down, like she had so many times with Thomas.

A man whom she no longer remembered.

"..Whaddya guys say about going to the store..? Or the library?" she inquired, slightly more awake now. She'd officially decided that she would protect these two, and Jenny if she could find her, at all costs. She refused to let another die. They didn't deserve it.. And she was certain they had much more to go back to.

@Ozzie Chanter @Thuro Pendragon @Anyone who wants to chat with the trio​

"I-i... If it's for something other than my condition, sure. I'm fine using Lightning Storm in this form, so I really wouldn't gain much growing back up without Onikiri," Minato explained, wincing as he was dragged along, "Ciel-chan, could you loosen your grip a little? You're hurting my hand..."

@Verite

Marcus Wright looked around and saw they were in the city again. "Nice", he said. He spied his partner, Hurley. He bit his tongue about being ditched earlierm, and was civil to him. "Hey," he said to him, "where do you want to go to?"

@Thuro Pendragon

Round 3: The Return of Shibuya

Rocket was innocent.

"Solaire… I'm sorry…"

Tooth-Toothfairy.jpg

Shibuya.jpg

With your map in hand, the vast city of Shibuya is now yours to explore.

The map of Shibuya is open to explore. A mid-round update will occur 1-2 days from now. Please bold and underline any location you visit or important action you choose to take. Traitor voting is now open and will close at mid-round update.

Cast:

@BarrenThin as the Joker (DC Comics)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as William "Maxwell" Carter (Don't Starve)
@Verite as Ciel (Type-Moon)
@Jeremi as Thanos (Marvel Comics)
@The Pimp Tactician as Minato Arisato (Persona 3)
@Mari as Emma Frost (X-Men, Marvel Comics)
@Dat Pussy Cat as Silver Sablinova (Marvel Comics) and Teresa Agnes (The Maze Runner Series)
@Krieg as Big Sister (Bioshock Trilogy)
@Xibilation as Marie (The Aristocrats)
@Joellie as Jenny (Doctor Who) and Kanye West
@Yiyel as Assassin Asha (Iji)
@The Gil as Lorne Malvo (Fargo)
@york as Crono (Crono Trigger)
@DapperDogman as Chandra Nalaar (Magic The Gathering)
@Gummi Bunnies as Yuka Mochida (Corpse Party: Blood Covered)
@Josh M as Chrom (Fire Emblem)
@Salsacookies as Wander (Shadow of the Colossus)
@Caramon Zero as Gajeel Redfox (Fairy Tale)
@Atomyk as Susan Ashworth (The Cat Lady)
@Ziogen as Aesir (Valkyrie Profile)
@Batman as Batman (Batman Arc)
@Wedge Antilles as Marcus Wright (Terminator: Salvation)
@Raven as Rocket (Sucker Punch)
@MrDubWubs as Kamina (Gurren Lagaan)
@El Presidente as Garrus Vakarian (Mass Effect Series)
@Arlathina as Ashabel eh'l Nahime
@Arnold Solomon as Jorik Goringtove
@sierra as Ryou and Bakura (Yugioh duel monsters)
@Crazy 8 Nate as Booker DeWitt (Bioshock Infinite)
@Levy McGarden as Levy McGarden (Fairy Tale) and Eevee (Pokemon)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite) and Jodie Holmes (Beyond Two Souls)
@froggy as P.E.T.E
@Xx420BLAZEITxX as Claptrap (Borderlands)
@Ryu Keiko as Ryu Keiko
@SirDerpingtonIV as Pyrrha Nikos (RWBY)
@Ozzie Chanter as Gabriel (Supernatural) and Ashley "Ash" J. Williams (Evil Dead Trilogy)
@Celeste as Celestia 'Celeste' Ludenberg (Dangan Ronpa)
@Thuro Pendragon as Hurley (Lost)
@Iowan Corn as Guy Noir (A Prairie Home Companion)

Eliminated
Neku Sakuraba - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BEHEADED!

Shiki Misaki - MURDERED! INNOCENT! DROWNED!
Silver - MURDERED! INNOCENT! DROWNED!
Rocket - INNOCENT! KILLED IN A DUEL!
Lorne Malvo - INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH!
Gajeel Redfox - INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH!
Jorik Goringtove - INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH!
Pyrrha Nikos - MURDERED! INNOCENT! STRANGLED AND SHOT!

Again, it all happened too fast! Heck, she even was lost on the process of events, but happened to pause upon seeing the dead body of Pyrrha before she would disappear... for a moment she was silent, but due to her large amount of happiness due to that ice cream, she didn't seem bothered by it and pointed her finger to the sky.

"Hear this traitors! I'll catch you for this! You thought that doing this would put me down, well think again!!!" Yuka exclaimed, sounding determined to go and find the traitors to avenge whoever happened to die to their whims! It was a big thing to see this come from the little girl she was, but she was on the right track at least.

"TO THE PARK!!!" Yuka exclaimed before running off in that direction towards Miyashita Park. At this rate, she might hurt herself if she was that enthusiastic to be oblivious to the obvious dangers that this game had in store.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @anyone willing to keep an eye on Yuka-chan

Status
Not open for further replies.