Murder Game V: The Reapers' Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocket nodded at Jack's words. "As long as we plan to try and save her once were maybe above it fine. But I don't want to think about us being to late." She stated not sure how she felt on the thought but if the others had a better idea planed once they where on land then so be it.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@sierra
@El Presidente

Silver noticed this, and took to trying to soothe the other girl. "Hey.. Take it easy. I know it's easier said than done, but.. Try to relax. It's natural for your body to float, and thrashing isn't gonna help. So; take a deep breath..." she instructed, calmly. "..And let it out." Despite trying to keep Marie calm in order to keep her afloat, Silver kept a firm hold on the younger female; to hell if she'd let her drown.

Silver listened to Marie's explanations, before nodding in quiet understanding. She was still struggling to decide what to do; she wanted to help this girl, but she couldn't leave Asha out in the field defenseless. And thus, her decision was made. "..I hate to say it, but I've already got a partner. I can't leave him out there with no defenses," she explained. Briefly, she glanced around; it seemed there were others who were alone.

"..Let's just get you to safety. I'm sure we can find you a partner along the way," she finished, glancing at Marie again and offering a smile. "No problem; it's what I do. Lovely to meet you, Marie.. I'm Silver. But you can call me Sable, if you'd like."

@Xibilation

Last edited:
Asha kept laughing mentally, but he felt he shouldn't push his luck - as such, he started seeking a place for him and the wings to rest, and requested of the wings to take him there.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Chandra chuckles a little and rubs her neck, sitting down and kicking her legs idly "This fight is taking a long time..." she mutters as she looks at the kraken, shooting two huge plumes of flame toward the kraken. not aiming to hit it, but to boil the water it was in "I'll just cook this thing...can't miss that way" she ways with a slight huff
Pyrrha nodded a little. "Alright, makes sense," she agreed, still holding her sword and shield. "And if it tries to lash out at you, I'll cut the tentacles," she said, ready.

Silver noticed this, and took to trying to soothe the other girl. "Hey.. Take it easy. I know it's easier said than done, but.. Try to relax. It's natural for your body to float, and thrashing isn't gonna help. So; take a deep breath..." she instructed, calmly. "..And let it out." Despite trying to keep Marie calm in order to keep her afloat, Silver kept a firm hold on the younger female; to hell if she'd let her drown.

Silver listened to Marie's explanations, before nodding in quiet understanding. She was still struggling to decide what to do; she wanted to help this girl, but she couldn't leave Asha out in the field defenseless. And thus, her decision was made. "..I hate to say it, but I've already got a partner. I can't leave him out there with no defenses," she explained. Briefly, she glanced around; it seemed there were others who were alone.

"..Let's just get you to safety. I'm sure we can find you a partner along the way," she finished, glancing at Marie again and offering a smile. "No problem; it's what I do. Lovely to meet you, Marie.. I'm Silver. But you can call me Sable, if you'd like."
Marie relaxed, and felt herself still keeping above water, but she still waved her arms and legs a bit. When the woman said she already had a partner, Marie nodded. "Oh, don't worry, it is fine. I was just offering. I did not know you already had a partner." She smiled. "Nice to meet you, Silver."

Marie started to clumsily swim towards the roof of a nearby building.

"I agree, Ryou is down there trying to help the girl," he said frowning. His rust colored eyes narrowed lightly.

Ryou frowned, he looked at the girl his chocolate brown eyes filled with worry. He frowned and reached forward, his pale hand slipped by her wings. He gave her apologetic look before trying to pull the feathers that where stuck from her wings.
@Raven
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@El Presidente

Reactions: Raven
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Josh M
@the Kraken ppl

Booker fist pumped when he noticed the boomerang successfully cut through one of the tentacles, the only problem. The tentacle came crashing down on Booker.

"Dammit." was all he said before everything went black for him

Pyrrha nodded a little. "Alright, makes sense," she agreed, still holding her sword and shield. "And if it tries to lash out at you, I'll cut the tentacles," she said, ready.
Chandra nods and intensifies the flames, attempting to cook the giant beast alive "Hey guys...that dude back at the inn said he loved to cook...I wonder if he ever cooked such a big squid" she says out loud to anyone listening, which was likely only Pyrrha, who she didn't recall seeing back in the inn

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Anyone who wants to hear Chandra's joke

Chandra nods and intensifies the flames, attempting to cook the giant beast alive "Hey guys...that dude back at the inn said he loved to cook...I wonder if he ever cooked such a big squid" she says out loud to anyone listening, which was likely only Pyrrha, who she didn't recall seeing back in the inn

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Anyone who wants to hear Chandra's joke
Pyrrha began to laugh, quite intensely, although even she had to admit that joke wasn't funny. "Master Chef Chandra!" she laughed, clapping her friend on the back.

Pyrrha began to laugh, quite intensely, although even she had to admit that joke wasn't funny. "Master Chef Chandra!" she laughed, clapping her friend on the back.

Chandra smiled and giggled a little, which was unusual for her, and she caught herself shortly after, frowning at the girly action, intensifying her assault even further, wishing she could just summon a big old ball of hellfire to cling to the squid and kill it already

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@Everyone

With only three tentacles remaining, the kraken was getting weaker! Attempting to finish it off now could be your best bet!​

Reactions: Raven
"I agree, Ryou is down there trying to help the girl," he said frowning. His rust colored eyes narrowed lightly.

Ryou frowned, he looked at the girl his chocolate brown eyes filled with worry. He frowned and reached forward, his pale hand slipped by her wings. He gave her apologetic look before trying to pull the feathers that where stuck from her wings.
@Raven
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@El Presidente
@Raven @El Presidente @sierra

"I'm sure we'll save her. Or maybe this young lad will be able to save her," Jack said, gesturing to Ryou who was still fighting to rescue the young child.

Ryou successfully freed the girl! But most of her wings were torn off. She was passed out from losing a lot of oxygen, so she didn't react to what happened to her wings.

Asha shrugged, exhausted. And with that, he materialized the hottest, spiciest and largest plate of curry he could think of and threw it at the Kraken.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@Raven @El Presidente @sierra

"I'm sure we'll save her. Or maybe this young lad will be able to save her," Jack said, gesturing to Ryou who was still fighting to rescue the young child.

Ryou successfully freed the girl! But most of her wings were torn off. She was passed out from losing a lot of oxygen, so she didn't react to what happened to her wings.
Rocket nodded then she soon saw that Ryuo had her in his arms free from the Kraken. She saw the young girl's wings and a sad look was seen in her eyes. She then gave a small smile. "Well I think now she'll be okay. Let's get out of this water before something else happens." She stated.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @sierra @El Presidente

Emma frowned. "You're right, I was just thinking, it would be a long shot any way. The battle is so far, I forget that we're all in the same water."

She looked on at those fighting the Kraken. "I do hope they end it soon with minimal casualties. I'd hate to see them running everywhere to find a healing pin."
Ashabel, the Dancer

A simple, "Not to worry, darling," was Ashabel's reply. It appeared as though the Kraken's power was beginning to wane. The beast flailed wildly in the water, its three remaining tentacles swiping through the air erratically. Ashabel could not help but be impressed by the strength of the group.

"It looks as though things shall be coming to a very swift end." Ashabel announced, turning towards Emma. She couldn't figure out why, but Ashabel still felt uneasy, even knowing that the monster would soon be vanquished. Part of her felt as though this was the prelude to some greater tragedy, or any number of tragedies. Whatever the case, Ashabel was glad to know she had Emma by her side, who had proven herself to be useful more than once.

While looking out on the churning waters, Ashabel felt a moment of guilt. She had left Yuka behind with that poor excuse for a partner. There was no telling where she had gotten off to by now, or if she was even still alive. She would surely feel guilty if Yuka had perished. Part of Ashabel had seemed to grow on the girl, who had showed much strength. Although, there was also the cynical half of Ashabel that deemed the girl to be petulant, childish, and idiotic.

@Mari @Gummi Bunnies @TheColourlessRainbow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Chandra smiled and giggled a little, which was unusual for her, and she caught herself shortly after, frowning at the girly action, intensifying her assault even further, wishing she could just summon a big old ball of hellfire to cling to the squid and kill it already

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Even Pyrrha raised an eyebrow at that. She didn't seem the type who'd giggle. In fact, since they'd been working together as partners, which wasn't that long, she seemed to be.......... nervous? Although she didn't know whethere she was normally like that or not.

Chapter 2: Frozen Nightmare

The kraken was weak! With only three tentacles left, it stood no chance as Crono managed to finish it off with his sword. It was unable to regenerate this time, it squirmed and cried in agony as it died, sinking into bloody water that pooled around it.

After defeating the kraken, you can see two black hooded reapers from afar speaking with each other.

"That was odd. I didn't summon that kraken for the players to fight. Did you?" asked the first reaper.

The second reaper shook his head. "I didn't. How bizarre. Maybe the bosses did? Uzuki and Kariya seem like they would have told us if they were going to do something unplanned though. I suppose not. So much for them being reliable Game Masters..."

After solving your first mission and defeating the kraken at the High Seas! restaurant--along with all of the other activities you may have done during the day--you and all of the other players are exhausted. You can see that the restaurant is still flooding and the streets of the town are a little flooded also, but you don't bother to stop it. You've accomplished your job already and your timer had disappeared, so you decide to head with the group for higher ground--where it's dry--so you can rest. Besides, if the Reapers wanted you to do something about the flooding, they would have let you know, right?

In your quest for higher ground, your group finds itself at the edge of town with the same reaper standing guard along the invisible wall that had been keeping you trapped in the small area. He looks over the group, his eyes barely visible under his dark hood.

Twewy-BJ.jpg

"Mission complete; you may pass," he simply says.

Behind him, you can see the once shimmering invisible wall disappears. Your group is free to move on!

So move on you do...

You find yourselves atop a hill just outside the city. The view is gorgeous; there is a relaxing sunset glowing in the distance.

sunset-over-docklands-and-city-of-london-seen-from-observatory-hill-A1D98N.jpg

You decide to plop down and take a rest either by yourself or with one of your new friends while you watch it. The sigh of orange, red, and yellow melting into one another is so soothing that you eventually feel your eyelids start to grow heavy...

You fall asleep.

During the night, the temperature drops. It's so cold that the ends of your fingers and toes stiffen. You can barely move, even when you awaken the next morning and find yourself covered by a thick layer of snow. What in the world?

You stand up and brush the snow off yourself before looking around.

18m3zyshcxjidjpg.jpg

Oh hell. No wonder you were so dang cold...

Off in the distance, you can see two Reapers arguing.

Uzuki.jpg

"This is all your fault, Kariya! You're the one who was too lazy to text the players and tell them to stop the High Seas! restaurant from flooding! It would have made a good mission, not to mention it probably would have stopped his freakin' ice apocalypse!"

Kariya.jpg

"Yeah, like I knew that some unknown force would break into our game, summon some kraken, and use the water to freeze everything, Uzuki. We just have to figure out who is doing this before all seven days of the game are up. Calm down, we'll get this sorted out."

"Sorted out!? How!?"

"We'll just... uh... have the players take care of it! Find and destroy the source of this ice apocalypse! Fail and face erasure. Blah, blah, blah. It would make a perfect mission. We'll text it to them."

"Okay, I guess that works. But still, I wonder how they're going to react when they see another one of their friends was killed by one of those traitors that are rumored to be floating around?" Uzuki said, gesturing to a pair of bodies resting at her feet.

Shiki and Silver could be seen lying on the ground. They were both frozen in ice, their bodies hard as rocks. They had been dead for while...

"They'll get over it," Kariya replied to Uzuki. "or they'll find the traitor who did it. Not my problem. But we can text them some information on the bodies if they want. Because pretty soon, those things will be disappearing. They are only souls, after all. Anyhow, let's just text them the mission so we can get on with the games, shall we? We wouldn't want to upset the boss."

"Right," Uzuki replied with a nod.

Eventually, the two reapers realize the players are listening in on their conversation.

"Hmph, mind your own business worms! Check your phones. We've just sent you your next mission. Get on it!" She turns to Kariya. "Let's blow this popsicle stand."

The two reapers vanish into thin air. Just as they suggest, you decide to check your phone.

"Find and locate the source (or sources) of the ice apocalypse. Fail and face erasure. -The Reapers"

This time, a timer doesn't appear on the palm of your hand. It looks like they're giving you all the time in the world. The Reapers really must want this taken care of...

You receive a second text. It's a map of the area.

Wandering Oaken's Trading Post and Sauna: a warm place set up to take shelter from the cold. You can purchase warm clothing, hiking supplies, cures to any hotdog issues you may have received, and other goods here.

Mysterious ice castle: In the distance, you can see a strange looking castle carved entirely out of ice. Looks suspicious...

Ice Cream stand: You're not sure what it's purpose is, but you see a man wearing a uniform pushing around an ice-cream cart.

Santa's Workshop: The workshop of jolly 'ol Saint Nick seems to have appeared out of nowhere. However, from a distance, you can see no light coming from inside the building. You wonder if this place is vacant.

Unknown tunnel: A ladder leads into a hole in the ground. You have no idea where it may take you...

Hot Springs: If you aren't a fan of warming yourself up at a sauna, this could be an alternative.

Abandoned Library: Although most regular builds appear to be covered in ice and snow, you see that one library actually may be accessible.

A third text is then sent.

Side quest: Coco the young reaper, who was with Rocket, has gone missing. Will you (or anyone) look for her?

After reading the last text and looking over all of the destinations, which one will you choose?

Finally, one last text is sent.

"Last night, two players were murdered: Shiki and Silver. Upon examining them, we've found they had electrical burns on their bodies, so they were stunned by electricity. They were then dragged, thrown into the water, and drowned, only to be frozen in blocks of ice when the snowstorm came in."

Meanwhile, Kanye wakes up in a snowbank with Chandra for some reason. Maybe he was stalking her

Minato and Ciel wake up handcuffed to each other. Apparently, the reapers thought it would be funny to pull a prank on them since they were fighting so much before.

Marie sees an intricately carved ice sculpture off in the distance. Wait a second... it's... herself!

Asha wakes up with his wings frozen in ice, finding it difficult to move.

Elizabeth is still unconscious, but with the efforts of Booker and Chrom, she is now breathing again. Thank goodness.

Players, you may continue posting! All missing pins have been returned! Voting for traitor starts now and will be closed at mid-chapter update. Remember, bold and underline the name you chose as your traitor vote and any location you choose to visit. A mid-round update will occur after the first cause of the ice apocalypse is discovered and eliminated. Good luck!

Cast:

@BarrenThin as the Joker (DC Comics)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as William "Maxwell" Carter (Don't Starve)
@Verite as Ciel (Type-Moon)
@Jeremi as Thanos (Marvel Comics)
@The Pimp Tactician as Minato Arisato (Persona 3)
@Mari as Emma Frost (X-Men, Marvel Comics)
@Dat Pussy Cat as Silver Sablinova (Marvel Comics) and Teresa Agnes (The Maze Runner Series)
@Krieg as Big Sister (Bioshock Trilogy)
@Xibilation as Marie (The Aristocrats)
@Joellie as Jenny (Doctor Who) and Kanye West
@Yiyel as Assassin Asha (Iji) Immunity for first half of round 2.
@The Gil as Lorne Malvo (Fargo)
@york as Crono (Crono Trigger) Immunity for second half of round 2.
@DapperDogman as Chandra Nalaar (Magic The Gathering)
@Gummi Bunnies as Yuka Mochida (Corpse Party: Blood Covered)
@Josh M as Chrom (Fire Emblem)
@Salsacookies as Wander (Shadow of the Colossus)
@Caramon Zero as Gajeel Redfox (Fairy Tale)
@Atomyk as Susan Ashworth (The Cat Lady) Motorcycle expired
@Ziogen as Aesir (Valkyrie Profile)
@Batman as Batman (Batman Arc)
@Wedge Antilles as Marcus Wright (Terminator: Salvation)
@Raven as Rocket (Sucker Punch)
@MrDubWubs as Kamina (Gurren Lagaan)
@El Presidente as Garrus Vakarian (Mass Effect Series)
@Arlathina as Ashabel eh'l Nahime
@Arnold Solomon as Jorik Goringtove
@sierra as Ryou and Bakura (Yugioh duel monsters)
@Crazy 8 Nate as Booker DeWitt (Bioshock Infinite)
@Levy McGarden as Levy McGarden (Fairy Tale) and Eevee (Pokemon)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite) and Jodie Holmes (Beyond Two Souls)
@froggy as P.E.T.E
@Xx420BLAZEITxX as Claptrap (Borderlands)
@Ryu Keiko as Ryu Keiko
@SirDerpingtonIV as Pyrrha Nikos (RWBY)
@Ozzie Chanter as Gabriel (Supernatural) and Ashley "Ash" J. Williams (Evil Dead Trilogy)
@Celeste as Celestia 'Celeste' Ludenberg (Dangan Ronpa)
@Thuro Pendragon as Hurley (Lost)
@Iowan Corn as Guy Noir (A Prairie Home Companion)

Eliminated
Neku Sakuraba - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BEHEADED!

Shiki Misaki - MURDERED! INNOCENT! DROWNED!
Silver - MURDERED! INNOCENT! DROWNED!

Last edited by a moderator:
Round 2: Frozen Nightmare

The kraken was weak! With only three tentacles left, it stood no chance as Crono managed to finish it off with his sword. It was unable to regenerate this time, it squirmed and cried in agony as it died, sinking into bloody water that pooled around it.

After defeating the kraken, you can see two black hooded reapers from afar speaking with each other.

"That was odd. I didn't summon that kraken for the players to fight. Did you?" asked the first reaper.

The second reaper shook his head. "I didn't. How bizarre. Maybe the bosses did? Uzuki and Kariya seem like they would have told us if they were going to do something unplanned though. I suppose not. So much for them being reliable Game Masters..."

After solving your first mission and defeating the kraken at the High Seas! restaurant--along with all of the other activities you may have done during the day--you and all of the other players are exhausted. You can see that the restaurant is still flooding and the streets of the town are a little flooded also, but you don't bother to stop it. You've accomplished your job already and your timer had disappeared, so you decide to head with the group for higher ground--where it's dry--so you can rest. Besides, if the Reapers wanted you to do something about the flooding, they would have let you know, right?

In your quest for higher ground, your group finds itself at the edge of town with the same reaper standing guard along the invisible wall that had been keeping you trapped in the small area. He looks over the group, his eyes barely visible under his dark hood.

Twewy-BJ.jpg

"Mission complete; you may pass," he simply says.

Behind him, you can see the once shimmering invisible wall disappears. Your group is free to move on!

So move on you do...

You find yourselves atop a hill just outside the city. The view is gorgeous; there is a relaxing sunset glowing in the distance.

sunset-hill-glow_001.jpg

You decide to plop down and take a rest either by yourself or with one of your new friends while you watch it. The sigh of orange, red, and yellow melting into one another is so soothing that you eventually feel your eyelids start to grow heavy...

You fall asleep.

During the night, the temperature drops. It's so cold that the ends of your fingers and toes stiffen. You can barely move, even when you awaken the next morning and find yourself covered by a thick layer of snow. What in the world?

You stand up and brush the snow off yourself before looking around.

18m3zyshcxjidjpg.jpg

Oh hell. No wonder you were so dang cold...

Off in the distance, you can see two Reapers arguing.

Uzuki.jpg

"This is all your fault, Kariya! You're the one who was too lazy to text the players and tell them to stop the High Seas! restaurant from flooding! It would have made a good mission, not to mention it probably would have stopped his freakin' ice apocalypse!"

Kariya.jpg

"Yeah, like I knew that some unknown force would break into our game, summon some kraken, and use the water to freeze everything, Uzuki. We just have to figure out who is doing this before all seven days of the game are up. Calm down, we'll get this sorted out."

"Sorted out!? How!?"

"We'll just... uh... have the players take care of it! Find and destroy the source of this ice apocalypse! Fail and face erasure. Blah, blah, blah. It would make a perfect mission. We'll text it to them."

"Okay, I guess that works. But still, I wonder how they're going to react when they see another one of their friends was killed by one of those traitors that are rumored to be floating around?" Uzuki said, gesturing to a pair of bodies resting at her feet.

Shiki and Silver could be seen lying on the ground. They were both frozen in ice, their bodies hard as rocks. They had been dead for while...

"They'll get over it," Kariya replied to Uzuki. "or they'll find the traitor who did it. Not my problem. But we can text them some information on the bodies if they want. Because pretty soon, those things will be disappearing. They are only souls, after all. Anyhow, let's just text them the mission so we can get on with the games, shall we? We wouldn't want to upset the boss."

"Right," Uzuki replied with a nod.

Eventually, the two reapers realize the players are listening in on their conversation.

"Hmph, mind your own business worms! Check your phones. We've just sent you your next mission. Get on it!" She turns to Kariya. "Let's blow this popsicle stand."

The two reapers vanish into thin air. Just as they suggest, you decide to check your phone.

"Find and locate the source (or sources) of the ice apocalypse. Fail and face erasure. -The Reapers"

This time, a timer doesn't appear on the palm of your hand. It looks like they're giving you all the time in the world. The Reapers really must want this taken care of...

You receive a second text. It's a map of the area.

Wandering Oaken's Trading Post and Sauna: a warm place set up to take shelter from the cold. You can purchase warm clothing, hiking supplies, cures to any hotdog issues you may have received, and other goods here.

Mysterious ice castle: In the distance, you can see a strange looking castle carved entirely out of ice. Looks suspicious...

Ice Cream stand: You're not sure what it's purpose is, but you see a man wearing a uniform pushing around an ice-cream cart.

Santa's Workshop: The workshop of jolly 'ol Saint Nick seems to have appeared out of nowhere. However, from a distance, you can see no light coming from inside the building. You wonder if this place is vacant.

Unknown tunnel: A ladder leads into a hole in the ground. You have no idea where it may take you...

Hot Springs: If you aren't a fan of warming yourself up at a sauna, this could be an alternative.

Abandoned Library: Although most regular builds appear to be covered in ice and snow, you see that one library actually may be accessible.

A third text is then sent.

Side quest: Coco the young reaper, who was with Rocket, has gone missing. Will you (or anyone) look for him?

After reading the last text and looking over all of the destinations, which one will you choose?

Finally, one last text is sent.

"Last night, two players were murdered: Shiki and Silver. Upon examining them, we've found they had electrical burns on their bodies, so they were stunned by electricity. They were then dragged, thrown into the water, and drowned, only to be frozen in blocks of ice when the snowstorm came in."

Meanwhile, Kanye wakes up in a snowbank with Chandra for some reason. Maybe he was stalking her

Minato and Ciel wake up handcuffed to each other. Apparently, the reapers thought it would be funny to pull a prank on them since they were fighting so much before.

Marie sees an intricately carved ice sculpture off in the distance. Wait a second... it's... herself!

Asha wakes up with his wings frozen in ice, finding it difficult to move.

Elizabeth is still unconscious, but with the efforts of Booker and Chrom, she is now breathing again. Thank goodness.

Players, you may continue posting! All missing pins have been returned! Voting for traitor starts now and will be closed at mid-round update. Remember, bold and underline the name you chose as your traitor vote and any location you choose to visit. A mid-round update will occur after the first cause of the ice apocalypse is discovered and eliminated. Good luck!

Cast:

@BarrenThin as the Joker (DC Comics)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as William "Maxwell" Carter (Don't Starve)
@Verite as Ciel (Type-Moon)
@Jeremi as Thanos (Marvel Comics)
@The Pimp Tactician as Minato Arisato (Persona 3)
@Mari as Emma Frost (X-Men, Marvel Comics)
@Dat Pussy Cat as Silver Sablinova (Marvel Comics) and Teresa Agnes (The Maze Runner Series)
@Krieg as Big Sister (Bioshock Trilogy)
@Xibilation as Marie (The Aristocrats)
@Joellie as Jenny (Doctor Who) and Kanye West
@Yiyel as Assassin Asha (Iji) Immunity for first half of round 2.
@The Gil as Lorne Malvo (Fargo)
@york as Crono (Crono Trigger) Immunity for second half of round 2.
@DapperDogman as Chandra Nalaar (Magic The Gathering)
@Gummi Bunnies as Yuka Mochida (Corpse Party: Blood Covered)
@Josh M as Chrom (Fire Emblem)
@Salsacookies as Wander (Shadow of the Colossus)
@Caramon Zero as Gajeel Redfox (Fairy Tale)
@Atomyk as Susan Ashworth (The Cat Lady) Motorcycle expired
@Ziogen as Aesir (Valkyrie Profile)
@Batman as Batman (Batman Arc)
@Wedge Antilles as Marcus Wright (Terminator: Salvation)
@Raven as Rocket (Sucker Punch)
@MrDubWubs as Kamina (Gurren Lagaan)
@El Presidente as Garrus Vakarian (Mass Effect Series)
@Arlathina as Ashabel eh'l Nahime
@Arnold Solomon as Jorik Goringtove
@sierra as Ryou and Bakura (Yugioh duel monsters)
@Crazy 8 Nate as Booker DeWitt (Bioshock Infinite)
@Levy McGarden as Levy McGarden (Fairy Tale) and Eevee (Pokemon)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite) and Jodie Holmes (Beyond Two Souls)
@froggy as P.E.T.E
@Xx420BLAZEITxX as Claptrap (Borderlands)
@Ryu Keiko as Ryu Keiko
@SirDerpingtonIV as Pyrrha Nikos (RWBY)
@Ozzie Chanter as Gabriel (Supernatural) and Ashley "Ash" J. Williams (Evil Dead Trilogy)
@Celeste as Celestia 'Celeste' Ludenberg (Dangan Ronpa)
@Thuro Pendragon as Hurley (Lost)
@Iowan Corn as Guy Noir (A Prairie Home Companion)

Eliminated
Neku Sakuraba - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BEHEADED!

Shiki Misaki - MURDERED! INNOCENT! DROWNED!
Silver - MURDERED! INNOCENT! DROWNED!
Rocket shivered and looked to Jack and the others if they were still around as she woke and learned the new mission. "Um....I-I t-think...F-first w-warm c-clothes a-are i-in o-order. T-then w-we n-need t-to f-find C-Coco." She said not liking this to much. She wanted to head toward Wandering Oaken's Trading Post and Sauna but first she had chosen to check on what the others thought. Second was finding Coco she had grown attached to the girl as if it was Babydoll.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@El Presidente
@sierra

Chandra's eyes fixed on the frozen pair "Ice..." she muttered, tempted to thaw them out "Should I thaw them...check for wounds to make sure the ice is what killed em?" she asks with a small flame in her hand, ready to do it if people agreed it would help in some way

@Everyone

As for where to head next...that ice castle seemed...mighty pretty to Chandra...she half wanted to melt it, but knew that was irresponsible

Minato only glared at the handcuffs for a moment before walking towards Wandering Oaken's Trading Post and Sauna, dragging Ciel with him, "Come on, idiot, I know I'm not the only one who wants to get out of this stupid hot dog nightmare." His words were accompanied by wisps of frozen breaths, pointing to how cold things had become. Guess hot dog cures aren't the only thing I'm getting at the store.

@Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Status
Not open for further replies.