Murder Game V: The Reapers' Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Susan - To the Training Center - Rocket/Hrist

Susan sighed inwardly at the strange woman's curt response. She crossed her arms, eying the other one. "My plans are to stay out of trouble." She stepped away from the well, her gaze finding the training center nearby. "If you're as lost as I am, then..." She trailed off, unsure of what to say. Come along, let's all be friends! Completely ridiculous, that would be. "Let's find out how to use these pins." She pointed toward the center. "Sounds like as good of place as any."

Without waiting for a response from the others, Susan made her toward the building. "Who are you two?" Susan decided to ask.

@Ziogen
@Raven
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Rocket gave a grin. "That sounds as good as any." She stated not really sure what to do till well the games began. Rocket nodded to the girl's comment. And then followed after when the girl began to head. "I'm Rocket, my sister... Is Sweatpea if you see her anyways..."
She said not sure if her sister was here but something told her that somehow Sweatpea was and that Rocket failed to save her.
Rocket then looked at the others. "And you?" She asked.

@Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Ziogen

@Levy McGarden
@Krieg
@Crazy 8 Nate
@TheColourlessRainbow

Chrom would nod at Jodie's words.

"That's always the way I look at it."

Chrom would than turn his sights to Elizabeth and The Big sister. Chrom would gaze at the sister before turning to Elizabeth

"Excuse me miss, you know a few people around her it seems. You know what this thing is? I mean, it's living creature?"

As Chrom waited for her response, a wild Eevee would appear.

latest

"Speaking of living creatures. You lost?"

He would say as he smiled at the Eevee.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"Actually, we are and that's what we, well, I wanted to talk about," Minato put a smile on face, trying to ignore the rude attitude of his fellow headphone user, "My name is Minato and this is Ciel."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite
"Yes," she said curtly, like a machine.

@The Pimp Tactician
Mobile-WorldEndsWithYouSoloRemix-ShikiMisaki13.png

The girl smiled. Being the friendly of the two, she replied to them first. "I'm Shiki, and my grouchy partner wearing the headphones is Neku. Nice to meet the two of you! You guys have questions about the game or something? We could actually help you out with that! Neku and I have been playing for five days now."

Mobile-WorldEndsWithYouSoloRemix-Neku2.png

Neku sorta ignored the new people who approached. "Shiki, do we always have to help others out? They can figure things out on their own, you know. We don't always have to help other players out..."

@Levy McGarden
@Krieg
@Crazy 8 Nate
@TheColourlessRainbow

Chrom would nod at Jodie's words.

"That's always the way I look at it."

Chrom would than turn his sights to Elizabeth and The Big sister. Chrom would gaze at the sister before turning to Elizabeth

"Excuse me miss, you know a few people around her it seems. You know what this thing is? I mean, it's living creature?"

As Chrom waited for her response, a wild Eevee would appear.

"Speaking of living creatures. You lost?"

He would say as he smiled at the Eevee.
Elizabeth smiled at the big sister, and placed her hand onto of hers, spreading her fingers Elizabeth placed the paper and pen under it, then let it go,

"If you know how to write, please, write something, I won't let people harm or lock away someone else they don't understand." calmly spoke Elizabeth as she turned away to face the blue haired man,

"Yes I know what she is, and of course she's living, and if you don't want to get ripped apart by me or her, stop referring to her as a it." said Elizabeth as she turned back around, awaiting to see if the big sister could write.

@Levy McGarden
@Krieg
@Crazy 8 Nate

@Gummi Bunnies

Susan - To the Training Center - Rocket/Hrist

Susan sighed inwardly at the strange woman's curt response. She crossed her arms, eying the other one. "My plans are to stay out of trouble." She stepped away from the well, her gaze finding the training center nearby. "If you're as lost as I am, then..." She trailed off, unsure of what to say. Come along, let's all be friends! Completely ridiculous, that would be. "Let's find out how to use these pins." She pointed toward the center. "Sounds like as good of place as any."

Without waiting for a response from the others, Susan made her toward the building. "Who are you two?" Susan decided to ask.

@Ziogen
@Raven
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Training Center

When you approach The Training Center, you see a small sign hanging in front of it's door.

Afterlife Exercise
gym.png

Open: Monday - Friday from 8am to 10pm
Free classes for Pin training available now!

You push the door open and walk inside to be greeted by the receptionist, just as the two had arrived before you had been greeted.

"Welcome to Afterlife Exercise! To your right you will see our free exercise area and training equipment. We have treadmills, weights, punching bags, and all other equipment imaginable. You're welcome to use anything in the room as target practice to test out any of your new pins. To your left, are three rooms where our Pin training classes are held. You may choose any of the three rooms to visit if you would like. If you have any questions, just ask me," she says.

You look to the right and can see the gym area.
driven-training-center_b.jpg

You can also see some people are already in the gym: a shady looking man in a trench coat and a pair of young teens who are talking to Minato and Ciel at the moment. The shady man in the trench coat beckons you over and opens his coat, pointing to something you can't identify...

Neku_and_Shiki_fight.png

It looks like there are a few things you can do here.

A. Speak with the teens
B. Speak with the man in the trench coat.
C. Target practice or use any of the other gym equipment.
D. Choose Training Room #1
E. Choose Training Room #2
F. Choose Training Room #3

Bonus: Ogle the hot receptionist

Minato frowned at the boy's response, "I see what you mean by grouchy, Shiki. Someone needs to take off the headphones and listens to the real music." For a few moments, he paused, trying to think of a good question to start with, "Could you tell us how we're supposed to use our pins? I know it may be silly to ask since I think I'm supposed to know this already, but I would rather me and Ciel not be caught unprepared later on."

Eevee was so scared when the man talked to him. He looked nice. Like his old trainer a little bit. The guy had a nice look in the eyes and a smile that can warm a heart. But... Eevee's eyes widened, and he actually growled. He was never trained to growl at someone.. But his trainer wasn't here. He then froze, cried out and took about ten steps back. With his small lil cute feet.

"Eevee!!" He exclaimed, shivering. His eyes watering. Eevee was truly scared and alone. "Eevee.." He said, quietly.

@Josh M @TheColourlessRainbow
@other peeps with them

Jodie looked to the small animal like creature, it growled then stepped back, it seemed that it didn't like the man that had recently spoken to Jodie, turning to Yuko Jodie smiled,

"Stay right here okay? Don't go near that....creature over there, we don't know if its dangerous, I'll be right back." said Jodie as she hurried to put her self in between the man and the animal looking thing, as she did Jodie put her hands up into fists ready for a fight,

"Don't take another step, you hear me? Its obvious that this animal thing doesn't want you near it, so leave it alone." spoke Jodie.

@Josh M
@Levy McGarden
@Gummi Bunnies
@Crazy 8 Nate
@Krieg

The girl smiled. Being the friendly of the two, she replied to them first. "I'm Shiki, and my grouchy partner wearing the headphones is Neku. Nice to meet the two of you! You guys have questions about the game or something? We could actually help you out with that! Neku and I have been playing for five days now."

Mobile-WorldEndsWithYouSoloRemix-Neku2.png

Neku sorta ignored the new people who approached. "Shiki, do we always have to help others out? They can figure things out on their own, you know. We don't always have to help other players out.."
Ciel05.png

"!"

Ciel reacted visibly to the name "Shiki," but even she wasn't sure why. She stiffened a bit and she clenched her fists, almost involuntarily. While she was busy trying to calm herself down, she let Minato do the talking.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Pimp Tactician

Last edited:
"Hm?" While usually the quietest person in a group, Minato was not a bad socializer. He simply spoke in a different tongue most of time, that of body language and reading the tells people had. One of the most common was when someone became uncomfortable, their fists clenched as a sign of aggression, "Ciel, is something the matter?"

@Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Susan - Training Center - Rocket/Hrist

"Rocket and Sweetpea... right...." Susan had never been very good at hiding her bemusement. She figured she'd have to get used to some odd names while she was here. As they entered the center, she said, "I'm Susan. Susan Ashworth."

A receptionist greeted them and gave out information about the establishment. Susan found that sort of odd. Was she dead along with the rest of them? Regardless, Susan stepped forward and looked around the gym, her eyes sweeping past the group already there, instead focusing on the shady man in the room. He beckoned them over eagerly. Strangely, the man's appearance inspired trust in Susan. She'd been told the parasites would try to befriend her. It was the nice ones she had to watch out for. "Who's that man?" Susan asked the receptionist, pointing to him.

@Ziogen @Raven @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Prologue: Emma Frost

Emma Grace Frost was dead.

241052-emma-frost.jpg

Cause of death: Suicide (gunshot to mouth)

The events surrounding her suicide were unclear. Her body was found in her room at the facility known as Weapon X. Those closest to her, the telepaths known as the Stepford Cuckoos, say that it was "everything and nothing". She once had everything, and now had nothing. No reason to continue.

--------------------------

A white light greeted Emma Frost, as she was awakened.

"I'm... back?"

th

"And at least I'm in my true color. Horrid black clothes, hated the fact I was basically dressed for my own funeral."

She was greeted by someone. Instinctively, she tried to see if her telepathic ability had returned.

Emma-Frost-by-peskykid-240x240.jpg

She sighed. She noticed she could not summon her diamond form, either. She patiently listened to Lord Death's statements, picked the pins she thought would be most useful, and...

Found herself in a city. There were others as well. This was all so sudden for Emma, she wanted to take some time to think about things, so she went to the benches area to sit and maybe talk to others there.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Batman, Blue
Batman looked around shortly after opening his eye, he looked at a pin, the pin he was given from "Death". He sighed and looked around at the unfamiliar city. He wondered if he was be recognized. "Alfred?..." He tried to get in contact with Alfred his maid, whom of which he was looking for. (Assuming.) No connection he spoke to himself "This seems that I'm in a parallel universe...But I should be getting a signal. for my satellite's-... he choked on his words and his white eyes opened , "Im dead..." He thought, "But Gotham needs me..." He though about alfred
200_s.gif
then he looked down and face palmed himself. He had to get in a shadow, he didn't know where he was, he didn't know who else could be there, Batman looked away from the ground, then he flund to a shadow, to fling to a building.

"...Um, o-okay..." Yuka nodded, this was all becoming too much for her. It was quite unnerving, but she stayed where she was as Jodie went to handle the others of this steadily growing group. Yet, it seemed like Elizabeth was trying to assist the Big Sister.

Yuka16_zpse3e03d5d.png

"E-er...." Yuka wasn't sure on what to say, since she was certainly intimidated by Big Sister... but something about the behavior was noticeable...

As Yuka's voice was that soft, some might take it as that she's terribly frightened, which was half true at this point.

@Josh M @TheColourlessRainbow @Levy McGarden @Krieg

"Hm?" While usually the quietest person in a group, Minato was not a bad socializer. He simply spoke in a different tongue most of time, that of body language and reading the tells people had. One of the most common was when someone became uncomfortable, their fists clenched as a sign of aggression, "Ciel, is something the matter?"

"N-No, it's nothing..." She said softly, shaking her head as she attempted to push Minato off the topic, "Let's move on."

Missed that

@TheColourlessRainbow

Chrom would look at Jodie for a second then to the Eevee.

"Maybe you're right. I never had a way with animals. But Just look at it. Doesn't it seem lonely?"

~Big Sister~

The tall woman had calmed down, not fully of her choice, as she was surrounded by individuals that could easily overpower her. With no armor, no weapons, and nothing to rely on in this strange new world, the Big Sister knew she had to follow the advice of others. Not only that, but there were souls she genuinely cared about beneath that mask, ranging from that little girl to the nice, young, beautiful woman around her own age. Shakily taking the paper and pencil, the feminine diver stared down at the tools, her lights shifting back to a steady green.

Holding the pencil in her left hand, an oddity for most people, the Big Sister did her best to write given there was no surface to place the paper on and she had not written in ages. It was slow, shaky, and unsteady, but it was enough to prove her humanity. A humanity that had been tucked away, forgotten and left to rot as the insanity of Rapture overwhelmed her as with all the other sisters. Handing the paper and pencil back to Elizabeth, the Big Sister boldly poked the other woman's hair, feeling brief nostalgia of when she was a little girl and had dark, raven hair. Recoiling back, murmuring a bit underneath her helmet, the lanky abomination pointed at the paper, her words odd but certainly words.

I am alive.

Slouching a bit more easily, lowering herself to seem not so intimidating, the trapped lady looked about, doing her damnest to concentrate her voice and make it not sound like compressed air out of steam valve. Briefly, ever so briefly, a voice could be heard, one young, teenager or young adult most likely. What she was saying, however, well...

"Yaagggh...uaaaahhhh...I a-am...al..l-l...live."

Minato frowned at the boy's response, "I see what you mean by grouchy, Shiki. Someone needs to take off the headphones and listens to the real music." For a few moments, he paused, trying to think of a good question to start with, "Could you tell us how we're supposed to use our pins? I know it may be silly to ask since I think I'm supposed to know this already, but I would rather me and Ciel not be caught unprepared later on."

Ciel05.png

"!"

Ciel reacted visibly to the name "Shiki," but even she wasn't sure why. She stiffened a bit and she clenched her fists, almost involuntarily. While she was busy trying to calm herself down, she let Minato do the talking.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Pimp Tactician

Mobile-WorldEndsWithYouSoloRemix-ShikiMisaki16.png

"Yes, my name is Shiki," she replied to Ciel. "Is something the matter with it?" she asked before glancing at Minato. "To answer your question, pins are just controlled by your psyche. You think about wanting to use them and it happens. It's actually not hard at all once you practice how. See the training dummies in front of us? You can use those if you want," she said with a nod.

Mobile-WorldEndsWithYouSoloRemix-Neku8.png

"Hey, I do too listen to real music. Just piss off," Neku shot back, turning to look at the dummies. "Really, Shiki? You're gonna recommend they use these training dummies? These things are kinda... well... they do strange things..."

Status
Not open for further replies.