Murder Game V: The Reapers' Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocket began to grow tired of waiting to be answered. She looked around and gave a sigh. "Well I'm already dead even if I'm not so why not? Hmm?" She asked herself and began to walk seeing a well. She deiced it looked more like a wishing well which is what it had to be and others where around it as well. She made her way to the group and gave a friendly smile. "Hello." She then looked to the well.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @WISHING WELL GROUP​
The voice of the wishing well spoke to Rocket when she arrived.

"Hello, would you like a gift too? Toss in a pin and you'll have one," the well offered.​

"You, Mortal!" Hrist advanced torwards Susan, each stride long and powerful and ready to shove her foot up someone's ass. "You seem to be appropriately brave, to toss one of your weapons at the hest of an odd well. You should realize the benefits of grouping up. Follow me, for a mutual benefit." No, Hrist is not judging you. She's just... okay, she's judging you.

@Atomyk

Booker nodded slowly as he started to understand what she meant. Booker never finished high school, but he was no idiot. He shook his and took a few steps back to take in what he was hearing. Was the circle still unbroken? he didn't know what to think until a metallic screech shook him from his thoughts. He looked over his shoulder and noticed the young girl from earlier was now hiding behind some newcomer from some bizarre diving suit creature.

"Hey! you need some help over there!" He called out to Jodie and Yuka

@Rainbow
@Gummi Bunnies
@Krieg
(I FOUND WHO IM SHIPPING JODIE WITH.)

Jodie nodded at the man that called out asking if they needed help,

"I don't know what this thing is, or if it can even speak." called out Jodie to the man.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elizabeth stood frozen, tears storming down her cheeks,

"You may not be my universes booker...but that doesn't mean you aren't like him." spoke Elizabeth as she grabbed Bookers arm, and pulled him and her in between the big sister and the young girl and women.

"Stand down big sister" spoke Elizabeth.

@Gummie Bunnie
@Crazy 8 Nate
@Krieg

Rocket looked at the well questionably but she wasn't sure much on the pins. She took them from her pocket and looked wondering what might be an okay choice. She shrugged and tossed in the one with a Raven. "Sure why not." She said as she watched it fall.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Wishing Well Group

@Verite @The Pimp Tactician

When Minato and Ciel approached the two teens, the pair could be heard arguing with each other.

Mobile-WorldEndsWithYouSoloRemix-ShikiMisaki7.png

"Neku, will you please stop listening to your headphones for one minute? We need to work as a team to master our skills! We have two days left in our week. I'm sure we'll face some kind of boss, probably the game master. We need to be at the top of our game!" the girl exclaimed

Mobile-WorldEndsWithYouSoloRemix-Neku7.png

"Tch, you're a slave driver. So I want a little break from all the training? Is that a crime?" the young man grumbled. "I'm sure we'll be fine. After all, I am a special player--like you said before. We've got this game in the bag."
"... Please be more quiet. People are trying to concentrate here," Ciel simply spoke to the two people arguing with each other.

@The Pimp Tactician

Susan - The Wishing Well - Rocket/Hrist

"Oh."

It was all she could say for the moment. She stepped back from the cycle instinctively, alarmed at its sudden appearance. Of all the things that could have possibly happened, receiving her own personal motorcycle was so far off into the stratosphere that it might as well have been an alien life form. In fact, an alien coming down and speaking with her was probably more likely to have happened, in Susan's mind. But hey, could she complain? She wasn't exactly a pro at riding a motorcycle, but she felt this one would be easy to ride, for whatever reason. She almost considered tossing a second pin in, but she figured she should at least find out what they did before she went ahead and did that.

"So, do I just..." Concentrating, Susan managed to will the motorcycle away. A neat feature, to say the least. She then turned to face someone else approaching the well. A woman-- no, a girl. She couldn't be very old at all, even if her clothing suggested otherwise. So loose and strange, Susan found herself staring. "Hello," she responded, slowly, trying to keep her guard up.

-- And then, suddenly, another girl approached, practically demanding Susan team up with her. Susan felt like arguing, but she did desire to see how her so-called 'powers' worked. "Well, all right. But... do you know how these pins work?" Susan asked, pointing at her two remaining.

@Ziogen
@Raven

Rocket looked at the well questionably but she wasn't sure much on the pins. She took them from her pocket and looked wondering what might be an okay choice. She shrugged and tossed in the one with a Raven. "Sure why not." She said as she watched it fall.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Wishing Well Group

Rocket was the second person to toss one of their pins in the well. The voice spoke again.

“So you’d like a gift too? Okay. I’m feeling generous today. You players are going to have a rough time ahead of you so I may as well help out if I can.”

In a puff of smoke, a pirate captain’s hat appears in your hands. You could smell the stench of BO emanating from it, strangely mixed with the salty smell of ocean water. While holding it, you have a feeling that it belongs to someone very important…

“Let me explain,” the voice said. “A friend of mine, a captain, lost that hat. He said he would reward anyone who brought it to him. He’s somewhere in this town. You might not be able to find him right now while you’re trapped in this area of town, but when the game starts (Round one) perhaps you could find him and give it to him for me. I’m certain you’ll gain some kind of reward.”

black-caribbean-pirate-hat.jpg

You gained: Mysterious Pirate Captain’s hat. Find the owner and return it to him in Round 1 for a surprise reward!

You lost: Raven pin for 2 rounds. (The prologue round and round 1.) The pin will be returned to you at the start of Round 2.

"... Please be more quiet. People are trying to concentrate here," Ciel simply spoke to the two people arguing with each other.

@The Pimp Tactician
Mobile-WorldEndsWithYouSoloRemix-Neku4.png

Neku frowned, hearing Ciel call them out on being loud. "Hey, don't look at me, she's the one who is yelling. I'm just trying to chill..." he said, gesturing to his partner.

Mobile-WorldEndsWithYouSoloRemix-ShikiMisaki15.png

"Oh, Neku! Don't be like that! I wasn't yelling either. I was just... having a discussion with you..." She glanced at Ciel and Minato. "Wait, are you guys players?" she asked.

@Crazy 8 Nate
@TheColourlessRainbow

As Chrom waited for the game to start, his eyes lead him to the scene between Booker and Elizabeth. This father and daughter reunion at first ,was a beautiful scene. The love between the two, he touched him. Chrom never had a relationship his Father. He was a warmonger, a monster, and when Chrom was a boy, died. His feeling on his father were complicated. He loved him, but never want to be like him Suddenly, it soured between the two. Maybe they weren't father and daughter. The Young ladies seem distraught and the man? How would he handle this. It was his job to look over people. Granted, they weren't his people, still maybe he could help. It was the thing to do

Walking slowly, he would now see the big sister, Jodie, and Yuko were also involved. he big sister caught his eyes. hat creature? What was it?

latest

"At Peace, all you. Right now is not a time to fight. We need to keep level heads. As hard as it might be"

"Actually, we are and that's what we, well, I wanted to talk about," Minato put a smile on face, trying to ignore the rude attitude of his fellow headphone user, "My name is Minato and this is Ciel."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite

Susan - The Wishing Well - Rocket/Hrist

"Oh."

It was all she could say for the moment. She stepped back from the cycle instinctively, alarmed at its sudden appearance. Of all the things that could have possibly happened, receiving her own personal motorcycle was so far off into the stratosphere that it might as well have been an alien life form. In fact, an alien coming down and speaking with her was probably more likely to have happened, in Susan's mind. But hey, could she complain? She wasn't exactly a pro at riding a motorcycle, but she felt this one would be easy to ride, for whatever reason. She almost considered tossing a second pin in, but she figured she should at least find out what they did before she went ahead and did that.

"So, do I just..." Concentrating, Susan managed to will the motorcycle away. A neat feature, to say the least. She then turned to face someone else approaching the well. A woman-- no, a girl. She couldn't be very old at all, even if her clothing suggested otherwise. So loose and strange, Susan found herself staring. "Hello," she responded, slowly, trying to keep her guard up.

-- And then, suddenly, another girl approached, practically demanding Susan team up with her. Susan felt like arguing, but she did desire to see how her so-called 'powers' worked. "Well, all right. But... do you know how these pins work?" Susan asked, pointing at her two remaining.

@Ziogen
@Raven
Rocket smiled at the girl. "Hello" She said waiting for her reward. Soon after another asked for the girl to be their partner. Rocket shrugged waiting which wasn't long.

Rocket was the second person to toss one of their pins in the well. The voice spoke again.

“So you’d like a gift too? Okay. I’m feeling generous today. You players are going to have a rough time ahead of you so I may as well help out if I can.”

In a puff of smoke, a pirate captain’s hat appears in your hands. You could smell the stench of BO emanating from it, strangely mixed with the salty smell of ocean water. While holding it, you have a feeling that it belongs to someone very important…

“Let me explain,” the voice said. “A friend of mine, a captain, lost that hat. He said he would reward anyone who brought it to him. He’s somewhere in this town. You might not be able to find him right now while you’re trapped in this area of town, but when the game starts (Round one) perhaps you could find him and give it to him for me. I’m certain you’ll gain some kind of reward.”

black-caribbean-pirate-hat.jpg

You gained: Mysterious Pirate Captain’s hat. Find the owner and return it to him in Round 1 for a surprise reward!

You lost: Raven pin for 2 rounds. (The prologue round and round 1.) The pin will be returned to you at the start of Round 2.

Rocket took the hat and placed it on her head for the time being. "Sure thing and um... Thanks?" She said to the well not sure what else. She deiced to only lose the one pin being it sounded like latter the well wouldn't be to generous She placed the others once more in her pocket. 'So two rounds... Okay... I wonder what the pins do?' She thought to herself. "So what's your plans for now?" She asked the other two curious on what they were planing for now. She felt it was still to soon to deiced on a partner for sure it was as if she was waiting to see if someone showed.

@Wishing Well Group
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

~Big Sister~

The nimble, lanky, slender, and formidable woman held her ground, but knew she could not do much of anything without her abilities and weaponry. Granted, she could easily overpower most normal humans, but judging from the faces around her, these were far from the normal foes she encountered in Rapture. All around the mechanized, tortured soul were faces that held goals, ambitions, dreams, personalities, and backstories rich in experience and lore. Deep within her black heart, the Big Sister couldn't help but feel a pang of envy and jealously, but soon enough found herself also to be an outsider to all.

She lacked a fully visible face, not counting the outline of her feminine features thanks to her suit and the occasional glare of her helmet's shield that showed a mere mirage of the protector's face. English had long escaped her, the concept of talking reduced to, at best, mere words or phrases in an incoherent blabber. Most people spoke in a normal tone, whilst the Big Sister was reduced to this gut-wrenching sounds of distressed young woman mixed in with the mechanical hissing, akin almost to that of steam being exhausted from a pipeline.

Feeling her growling fade, the woman soften her shoulders, raising up as others joined the fray. Partially the reason she stopped was noticing the little girl panicking at the sight of her, causing the Big Sister to emotionally have a fallout. It was her duty to protect the young and innocent, most notably Little Sisters. The methods into beating that into the Big Sister were still fresh in her mind, such methods that will forever haunt her and remain forever in the darkness. Clenching her fists together, spotting a young woman call her by her name, the trapped woman disguised as a beast gave out, shockingly, a whimper.

"uuurrhh....uuuugmm...L..L..Li..ttle..."

The lights of her helmet turned a blue, and judging by her tone, she seemed...sorrowful. But yet, alongside this, she had an interest in the woman that called her by her name (more accurately, the lack of said name). How did she know that?

Mobile-WorldEndsWithYouSoloRemix-Neku4.png

Neku frowned, hearing Ciel call them out on being loud. "Hey, don't look at me, she's the one who is yelling. I'm just trying to chill..." he said, gesturing to his partner.

Mobile-WorldEndsWithYouSoloRemix-ShikiMisaki15.png

"Oh, Neku! Don't be like that! I wasn't yelling either. I was just... having a discussion with you..." She glanced at Ciel and Minato. "Wait, are you guys players?" she asked.

"Yes," she said curtly, like a machine.

@The Pimp Tactician

@Crazy 8 Nate
@TheColourlessRainbow

As Chrom waited for the game to start, his eyes lead him to the scene between Booker and Elizabeth. This father and daughter reunion at first ,was a beautiful scene. The love between the two, he touched him. Chrom never had a relationship his Father. He was a warmonger, a monster, and when Chrom was a boy, died. His feeling on his father were complicated. He loved him, but never want to be like him Suddenly, it soured between the two. Maybe they weren't father and daughter. The Young ladies seem distraught and the man? How would he handle this. It was his job to look over people. Granted, they weren't his people, still maybe he could help. It was the thing to do

Walking slowly, he would now see the big sister, Jodie, and Yuko were also involved. he big sister caught his eyes. hat creature? What was it?

latest

"At Peace, all you. Right now is not a time to fight. We need to keep level heads. As hard as it might be"
Jodie eyes darted to the man as she heard his voice, she almost fell in awe over his looks alone, but that was never the full picture.

"We're not fighting, at least not yet." started Jodie,

"As long as no harm comes to anybody, there's no need." spoke Jodie. Jodie covered her ears as the monster "spoke" it was more like sounds, and noises being forced through a steaming pipeline.

@Krieg
@Gummi Bunnies
@Crazy 8 Nate
@Josh M

~Big Sister~

The suited behemoth stumbled about, feeling stripped bare and hollowed in a world without her armor, her syringe, her oxygen tanks, and the decaying walls of Rapture. Even if she fell in that hellhole, the young woman would of had content a Little Sister would of harvested her body for ADAM that only Sisters could truly comprehend on how to handle. A splicer wouldn't just go mad on it, nay, he or she would die in a heartbeat. Yet, in a world above the oceans, the Big Sister felt as if she had to rework her whole purpose.

To find her identity once again.

Slowly and eerily, the Sister walked, glancing over at a young girl at a swingset and a hugging couple of some sorts. Both of whom were given a steady, uneasy glare from the Big Sister, one for the little girl that reminded her of her Sisters back at Rapture, and one for the couple the anonymous woman could not quite piece together. Whatever the reasons may be, the hulking mass of leather and steel froze, feeling a presence approach her.

Swirling around, the Big Sister gave out a defensive shrill, backing away, not unlike that of a frighten animal. How ironic to see such a woman, whom had been subjugated under countless tests and outfitted to be this tall, lanky harbinger of death so afraid of the unknown.

Crono
Crono backed away upon hearing the rather loud shrill emitted by the strange creature, but, he wasn't so easily deterred, especially not after what he had done that resulted in his demise. Slowly, cautiously, he moved closer, taking note of the few others around them, but, he was more concentrated on what was in front of him really than anything. Though as he realized whatever he was approaching may not be friendly, he figured it was worth a shot anyways, it wasn't like he hadn't dealt with worse before really, plus, he hadn't been attacked yet, so that was a good sign, right? @Krieg

Eevee..

After that strange talk from Lord Death, Eevee just wandered around. Very confused and a bit scared, staying away from people. Lord Death put the player pin on a cute lil bandanna he had on, since he couldn't physically do it himself..

Eevee sat down, missing his llama toy already. He also had the other pins, he could understand english so he picked his own by paw motions and such. Eevee was just damn scared now. He didn't know what to do. Eevee cried out in distress. A cute lil sound, but a sad sound. Eevees ears were pointed downward and he looked really sad. Someone should help this poor creature. And give him a name.. And possibly take care of him for the whole time.....

@anyone who loves an good old eevee<3

Levy Mcgarden..

Levy had a confused look the whole time but processing every bit. She indeed picked her pins wisely putting it on her dress. After that she walked a while, staying to the sides. In her head one thought ran through.

Gajeel..

She became very sad. The last memory in real life was him. And so far, she didn't see him. Levy out a hand over her face, tears actually at her eyes. She shook her head and looked away from the group of people.

He'll never come... He's.. Gone.

Levy thought.. Why would she want to be alive without Gajeel? It didn't make sense. For now, it didn't. She'd find out soon, why and what she was actually here for.

@Caramon Zero

@anyone wanna maybe cheer her up idfk

"Ciel, I know we just met and this may be a bit rude, but please be polite to the other players. They could be our best chance at winning," Minato chided, not wanting to leave a bad impression with the duo before them.

@Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

~Big Sister~

The nimble, lanky, slender, and formidable woman held her ground, but knew she could not do much of anything without her abilities and weaponry. Granted, she could easily overpower most normal humans, but judging from the faces around her, these were far from the normal foes she encountered in Rapture. All around the mechanized, tortured soul were faces that held goals, ambitions, dreams, personalities, and backstories rich in experience and lore. Deep within her black heart, the Big Sister couldn't help but feel a pang of envy and jealously, but soon enough found herself also to be an outsider to all.

She lacked a fully visible face, not counting the outline of her feminine features thanks to her suit and the occasional glare of her helmet's shield that showed a mere mirage of the protector's face. English had long escaped her, the concept of talking reduced to, at best, mere words or phrases in an incoherent blabber. Most people spoke in a normal tone, whilst the Big Sister was reduced to this gut-wrenching sounds of distressed young woman mixed in with the mechanical hissing, akin almost to that of steam being exhausted from a pipeline.

Feeling her growling fade, the woman soften her shoulders, raising up as others joined the fray. Partially the reason she stopped was noticing the little girl panicking at the sight of her, causing the Big Sister to emotionally have a fallout. It was her duty to protect the young and innocent, most notably Little Sisters. The methods into beating that into the Big Sister were still fresh in her mind, such methods that will forever haunt her and remain forever in the darkness. Clenching her fists together, spotting a young woman call her by her name, the trapped woman disguised as a beast gave out, shockingly, a whimper.

"uuurrhh....uuuugmm...L..L..Li..ttle..."

The lights of her helmet turned a blue, and judging by her tone, she seemed...sorrowful. But yet, alongside this, she had an interest in the woman that called her by her name (more accurately, the lack of said name). How did she know that?
Elizabeth stood watching as the big sister spoke in her own way, she knew the women would never again be able to do such a thing, but in this place, and maybe in her new life, she'll be able to. As her lights turned blue, Elizabeth took steps towards the big sister, holding her hand up towards Jodie and the others, signaling them to stay.

"Its okay...its okay." started Elizabeth as she got closer to the big sister, it was rumored some big sisters could write, so Elizabeth pulled a pen from her pocket, and a small folded piece of paper from her other, it was all she had when she died.

"Can you write?" Asked Elizabeth to the big sister.

@Krieg
@Josh M
@Gummi Bunnies
@Crazy 8 Nate

"Ciel, I know we just met and this may be a bit rude, but please be polite to the other players. They could be our best chance at winning," Minato chided, not wanting to leave a bad impression with the duo before them.

@Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"Hmm, perhaps you are right. They could prove to be useful in the future. I shall consider it," Ciel nodded in response.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Status
Not open for further replies.