Murder Game V: The Reapers' Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Everyone on first floor.

Asha peered back in, temporarily giving up his search. "I have just realized something. Is she a player? She could very well be a traitor or a trap."
Marcus heard the words from Asha. He thought about it, and then looked at Marie. Her cheeks still looked very red, either from the rage she showed towards him, or the kiss he gave both cheeks. Maybe this would distract her from that, he thought.

He asked Marie, "does your reaper status give you information about whether that woman with the... evoker is a traitor or a trap?"

@Xibilation @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Marcus heard the words from Asha. He thought about it, and then looked at Marie. Her cheeks still looked very red, either from the rage she showed towards him, or the kiss he gave both cheeks. Maybe this would distract her from that, he thought.

He asked Marie, "does your reaper status give you information about whether that woman with the... evoker is a traitor or a trap?"

Marie thought, trying to remember @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @idk @help

Pyrrha simply watched the goings on, remaining silent. She approached Chandra however, standing between her and Minato and Ciel. "Calm down, Chandra," she said quietly, arms crossed over her chest as she looked between the three of them.

Chandra's eyes grew soft as she gave a chuckle "I am calm" she said, in an almost deadpan voice, her gaze seemingly going right through Pyrrha and hitting the man behind her "I would burned them both alive if I was angry..."

She didn't know why everyone was so scared of her suddenly, and she didn't like it...not at all...

In a game where people were being killed off due to suspicions placed on them, it wasn't good to be so feared...

@The Pimp Tactician
@SirDerpingtonIV

Chandra's eyes grew soft as she gave a chuckle "I am calm" she said, in an almost deadpan voice, her gaze seemingly going right through Pyrrha and hitting the man behind her "I would burned them both alive if I was angry..."

She didn't know why everyone was so scared of her suddenly, and she didn't like it...not at all...

In a game where people were being killed off due to suspicions placed on them, it wasn't good to be so feared...

@The Pimp Tactician
@SirDerpingtonIV
Pyrrha frowned at the Pyromancer, but said nothing, her green eyes filled with concern. She looked away after a moment, shaking her head with a small sigh. "Look... how about we just focus on the task at hand instead of fighting one another?"

In a somewhat confused matter, he looked at Marcus. He had been lost from the group (Fucking internet damn it) And had lost himself around the group. "Where the hell are we?"

In a somewhat confused matter, he looked at Marcus. He had been lost from the group (Fucking internet damn it) And had lost himself around the group. "Where the hell are we?"
"We're apparently in a alternate form of my world. Specifically, this is the old dormitory I lived for the last year of my life," Minato explained before pointing to Kotone, "That's Kotone, she's this world's analogue of me and a fellow Persona user."

@ResistingTheEnlightened

"We're apparently in a alternate form of my world. Specifically, this is the old dormitory I lived for the last year of my life," Minato explained before pointing to Kotone, "That's Kotone, she's this world's analogue of me and a fellow Persona user."

@ResistingTheEnlightened
Frank simply looked outward. He had no words to say. Nothing to think.

"An... Alternate reality..." He sighed, gently licked his lips in thirst and spoke back. "And what in hell is a Persona?"

Frank simply looked outward. He had no words to say. Nothing to think.
8ab5f808218e6ae0c2f85196725ae37c.jpg

"An... Alternate reality..." He sighed, gently licked his lips in thirst and spoke back. "And what in hell is a Persona?"
Minato sighed, "A Persona in psychology is the public face one creates to face reality. However, for those like me and Kotone, a Persona is the physical manifestation of our minds, used for fighting Shadows," realizing Frank wouldn't understand that, he began simplifying it, "Basically, think of a creature that a Saturday morning cartoon hero summons to fight monsters."​

Marcus Wright was going to answer, but he sighed some relief as Minato had all the answers he himself wouldn't be able to provide.

He heard the words "persona", it sounded like a familiar concept to him but, as usual, feelings of familiarity at random were all he could ascertain, the amnesia was still keeping his past, all of it, very much a secret at this time.

"Glad you made it, Frank", he said to the commissioner. It was then, that he noticed, if this was the entire group remaining, there were a lot of people missing, even from back at the entrance of the hospital. He wondered about them, where they could've disappeared to, or was it some other fate that fell on them? "I don't suppose you saw... anyone else while you were lost, did you?" he asked Frank.

He looked, though, to the girls at his side. Yuka, still wide eyed and fearful. Marie, still... red-cheeked, and beautiful. He thought, if he could at least protect these two, he would be happy.

@The Pimp Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Xibilation @ResistingTheEnlightened

He sighed, shook his head and looked at him in an unfortunate matter. He gave himself a few minutes to jog his old memory as he began to speak.
frank-must-stop-a-terrorist-attack.png

"Well... No, to be honest. Not the slightest idea. Had to walk around and find you guys through this hell hole."

He sighed, shook his head and looked at him in an unfortunate matter. He gave himself a few minutes to jog his old memory as he began to speak.
frank-must-stop-a-terrorist-attack.png

"Well... No, to be honest. Not the slightest idea. Had to walk around and find you guys through this hell hole."
Minato winced as he heard the insult towards the dorm and the city, "You know, it's not so bad here. It's just the Dark Hour makes it dangerous. Usually, people without the ability or potential to summon a Persona would be turned into a coffin, so you guys shouldn't be seeing this."​

Minato winced as he heard the insult towards the dorm and the city, "You know, it's not so bad here. It's just the Dark Hour makes it dangerous. Usually, people without the ability or potential to summon a Persona would be turned into a coffin, so you guys shouldn't be seeing this."​
He shrugged, looked at him and spoke again. "When I say hell hole, I mean the layers of this place."

Teresa frowned, visibly, crossing her arms and stepping to stand beside Joshua and Susan. "Let the kid talk, bub. By denying him that, you're just making yourself more suspicious," she deadpanned firmly, still devoid of emotion. "Let us hear both sides of the story."

@Krieg @Atomyk @Ryu Keiko @Thuro Pendragon @The Afterlife Crew​
Ryu listened to all of them talk, he didn't have much input on any of this. He listened to John talk and then Joshua and then back to John, then shaking his head, he went towards his own thoughts. Or at least he tried to. He wanted to just walk away and find a way back to the "real" world, if you would call it that, and then continue his quest on finding Lupa and a way back home.

@Savvy Savant @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Afterlife Group

Chapter 8: Unfinished Business

The group of players on the first floor of the hospital building found themselves face to face with a false version of Minato's original world and a female version of him named Kotone Shiomi. She finally dropped her guard after they talked to her for a moment, trying to figure out what in the world was going on.

Female_Protagonist_protrait.png

"If everything you're saying is true, why are all of you here?" she asked them.

On the second floor of the building, Rocket found herself in a strange maze with Coco and Jack. She decided to help rescue the game master who had been trapped under part of a wall from the maze that had collapsed on top of him.

"SOH-CAH-TOA, I can't believe you would actually even try to help me," he said with shock, struggling under the rubble.

"Well, Rocket is the one who wanted to help you. So I'd say you owe her one," Coco said with a nod.

"Maybe; we'll see about that," Sho quietly replied.

For those on the roof of the Hospital building, they could hear John scowl when Teresa demand the possibility of hearing more out of Joshua. "The Composer has nothing more to say," he flatly stated.

Joshua struggled, however, to get another word in. "He'll tell you I'm being unfair with the way I run the reapers' game, but think about it. I can't bring every person back to life for participating in the game. It would throw off the balance of the multiverse. Not every person can come back from the dead. Some people die while some people live. Not everyone can live. You have to understand, there has to be some kind of order."

John gave Joshua a hard shove to the ground to quiet him down once again.

"Listen, I am offering all of you the chance to return to life. He may speak of balance, but I speak of what is fair for all. If you help me, I'll bring all of you back to life instead of a select few. This is all you have to do for me..."

John raised a hand, projecting map of the city from his palm.

"This is Empire City. The top left segment of land is called The Warrens; it's where we currently are located. The top right segment of land is called the Historic District, and the bottom segment of land is called the Neon District."

"In the Historic District and the Neon District are where the sources of Joshua's power can be found. They will look like glowing orbs of light and they're rather easy to spot," he explained.

latest

"Because they are precious to him and will kill him if destroyed, when you search them out you must be careful. He will likely have some kind of powerful foe guarding them. However, they can't be easily found here. I'll free you all from the confines of this hospital so that you many help me," he added. "Should you choose not to help me, well, I suppose you simply will not gain the reward I've promised you. And possibly even... extra rewards... such as this..."

John lifted up a small wolf pup noise, one that would look very familiar to Teresa. The pup whimpered and squirmed, looking at her. Afterwards, John began to use his abilities to create a hole in the roof of the hospital. In fact, he did so on every floor of the building.

"I trust all of you will make the right choice," he said to them just before the players fell through the hole in the roof.

maxresdefault.jpg

Similar to the hole on the roof, a hole opened up on every floor of the hospital. No matter where each player was and what they were doing, they immediately found themselves plummeting through the hospital into a dark abyss. The entire group went unconscious.

When the players started to awaken again, they found themselves in the hospital basement. A dim light from the window was enough for the group to see in order to move around, and thankfully a set of stairs could be seen leading up to a doorway that would take the entire group outside the hospital and back into the city.

Before the group prepared to exit, however, they noticed one of their own was no longer moving. Chandra's body was motionless, and upon inspecting it one could see that she was ironically killed in nearly the exact same way that Pyrrha had been killed. She was stranggled by a very thin rope-like object and shot with a pin such as Happy Beam or Natural Magnum. However, a couple of new clues could be found on her body: the wounds on her neck seemed to be partly healed. As if someone with a healing pin such as Thanx had attempted to heal the wounds on her neck to cover up that she had been strangled. Lastly, the body had a cork lying next to it and slightly pleasant aroma came from the body as if someone had dumped something sweet smelling on her either on purpose or by accident. After examining Chandra's body, she then faded away like all the others.

The players began to head to the door again, but were once again interrupted by an echo of John White's voice in the distance.

"Players, your final mission is ready. Destroy the two sources of Joshua's power and you will be brought back to life. The game will be over."

Sho Minamimoto stood up upon hearing the Conductor speak, cursing under his breath.

"Look, normally it isn't my style to help out zeros, but when zeros help me out I guess I'll return the favor. What Big John says isn't your only option. He's the second in command of the game so he has a source of power that can be destroyed too. His source is located right here in The Warrens--our current location outside this hospital. If you don't agree with his ways, you could turn on him and work together to destroy it. I'm staying out of it, but from this moment on you have to make a choice: side with Joshua or John. Whichever you choose to do, I hope you know it's gonna be dangerous on either end..."

Coco and Jack glance over to Rocket. "We're with whatever you choose to do..."

Side with John: Go to the Historic District and Neon District in order to locate Joshua's sources of power. Destroy the source that can be found in each district.

Side with Joshua: Stay in The Warrens and locate John's sole source of power, destroying it.

Players, traitor voting is now open. Whether or not another traitor is discovered will effect the difficulty of this final chapter. If the entire group cannot decide who to side with (Josh or John), players may choose different sides. GMing will occur later...
(Either today or tomorrow. I'm still pretty sick so I'm taking this slow. It's a miracle I even finished the update. XD)
Good luck. :)

Cast:

@BarrenThin as the Joker (DC Comics)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as William "Maxwell" Carter (Don't Starve)

@Verite as Ciel (Type-Moon)
@Jeremi as Thanos (Marvel Comics)
@The Pimp Tactician as Minato Arisato (Persona 3)
@Mari as Emma Frost (X-Men, Marvel Comics)
@Dat Pussy Cat as Silver Sablinova (Marvel Comics) and Teresa Agnes (The Maze Runner Series)
@Krieg as Big Sister (Bioshock Trilogy)
@Xibilation as Marie (The Aristocrats)

@Jenny as Jenny (Doctor Who) and Kanye West
@Yiyel as Assassin Asha (Iji)
@The Gil as Lorne Malvo (Fargo)
@york as Crono (Crono Trigger)
@DapperDogman as Chandra Nalaar (Magic The Gathering)
@Gummi Bunnies as Yuka Mochida (Corpse Party: Blood Covered)
@Josh M as Chrom (Fire Emblem)
@Salsacookies as Wander (Shadow of the Colossus)
@Caramon Zero as Gajeel Redfox (Fairy Tale)
@Atomyk as Susan Ashworth (The Cat Lady)

@Ziogen as Aesir (Valkyrie Profile)
@Batman as Batman (Batman Arc)
@Wedge Antilles as Marcus Wright (Terminator: Salvation)
@Raven as Rocket (Sucker Punch)
@MrDubWubs as Kamina (Gurren Lagaan)
@El Presidente as Garrus Vakarian (Mass Effect Series)
@Arlathina as Ashabel eh'l Nahime
@Arnold Solomon as Jorik Goringtove
@sierra as Ryou and Bakura (Yugioh duel monsters)
@Crazy 8 Nate as Booker DeWitt (Bioshock Infinite)
@Levy McGarden as Levy McGarden (Fairy Tale) and Eevee (Pokemon)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite) and Jodie Holmes (Beyond Two Souls)
@froggy as P.E.T.E

@Xx420BLAZEITxX as Claptrap (Borderlands)
@Ryu Keiko as Ryu Keiko
@SirDerpingtonIV as Pyrrha Nikos (RWBY)
@Ozzie Chanter as Gabriel (Supernatural) and Ashley "Ash" J. Williams (Evil Dead Trilogy)
@Celeste as Celestia 'Celeste' Ludenberg (Dangan Ronpa)
@Thuro Pendragon as Hurley (Lost)
@Iowan Corn as Guy Noir (A Prairie Home Companion)

@ResistingTheEnlightened as Commissioner Franklin Fitzgerald Reagan (Blue Bloods)

Eliminated
Neku Sakuraba - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BEHEADED!

Shiki Misaki - MURDERED! INNOCENT! DROWNED!
Silver - MURDERED! INNOCENT! DROWNED!
Rocket - INNOCENT! KILLED IN A DUEL!
Lorne Malvo - INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH!
Gajeel Redfox - INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH!
Jorik Goringtove - INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH!
Pyrrha Nikos - MURDERED! INNOCENT! STRANGLED AND SHOT!
Kanye West - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BRUTALLY KILLED!
The Joker - INNOCENT! KILLED IN A DUEL!
Elizabeth - INNOCENT! KILLED BY NOISE!
Jodie Holmes - INNOCENT! KILLED BY NOISE!
Levy McGarden - INNOCENT! KILLED BY NOISE!
Eevee - INNOCENT! KILLED BY NOISE!
William Maxwell Carter - INNOCENT! KILLED BY NOISE!
Marie - MURDERED! INNOCENT! THROAT SLIT!
Minato Arisato - MURDERED! INNOCENT! THROAT SLIT!
P.E.T.E - INNOCENT! LEFT BEHIND!
Gabriel - INNOCENT! LEFT BEHIND!
Celeste - MURDERED! INNOCENT! ELECTROCUTED!
Ash Williams - INNOCENT! KILLED IN A DUEL!
Susan Ashworth - MURDERED! INNOCENT! KILLED BY BIG SISTER'S RAMPAGE!
Chrom - MURDERED! INNOCENT! KILLED BY BIG SISTER'S RAMPAGE!
Hurley - MURDERED! INNOCENT! KILLED BY BIG SISTER'S RAMPAGE!
Guy Noir - MURDERED! INNOCENT! KILLED BY BIG SISTER'S RAMPAGE!
Wander - MURDERED! INNOCENT! KILLED BY BIG SISTER'S RAMPAGE!
'Big Sister' Mikasa Ackerman - GUILTY! KILLED BY THE PLAYERS!
Ryu Keiko - GUILTY! KILLED BY TERESA!
Teresa Agnes - INNOCENT! KILLED BY RYU!
Chandra - MURDERED! INNOCENT! STRANGLED AND SHOT!

Last edited by a moderator:
"...Yuka-chan, do you still have your good luck charm?" Minato's voice was weak as he began his questioning, trying not to break down crying at the facts. "It was attached to a string, correct? Plus, you have a Happy Beam pin, a possible weapon in the murder. Along with that, I know for a fact that you have a healing pin, you used it to heal me during the first round."

Of course it was someone he was close to. It didn't seem possible, but just like the Dark Hour, one couldn't rely simply on standard logic, "Just... Just tell me the truth, Yuka-chan. Are you a traitor?"
@Gummi Bunnies

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Joker had been fairly quiet, for once in his life. For a while now, he'd been following Minato; the man's dislike for clowns gave him some amusement. The clown would have loved to splash some water on his face to show he really did look like this, just to horrify some people, but instead listened intently to Minato's line of questioning.

A grin started to spread across his face, but he remained silent... for now.

@Gummi Bunnies
@The Pimp Tactician

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Chandra growls as she reforms in the air, her expression one of a rage no-one had seen before

She gave a crazed laugh, before muttering "Y'all done fucked up now"

Status
Not open for further replies.