Murder Game V: The Reapers' Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Krieg

You have a look around. After a while, you find the door to the backroom - and opening it, you can see somebody. With the way she's dressed, it's most likely the shopkeeper… though it can be hard to see through the Noise attacking. Do you fight the Noise? Or do you extract the shopkeeper? Or maybe you just leave? Maybe even taking something along the way?

At the bus station:

Marcus Wright pushed the button in the "Juggernaut" bus, while he was the only one in it. Yuka and Claptrap stayed outside as he pushed the button.

"Let's see what you do", Marcus said to himself as he pressed the button down.

@Yiyel @gummie bunnies @Xx420BLAZEITxX

Chapter 5: The White Room

After obtaining their latest mission—a scavenger hunt—the players had to rough it in the jungle for a few days. Or, more accurately speaking, a city turned jungle by the same, strange being who had frozen the town over last time. Feeling bad for Ciel after taking Minato from her, the reapers revived her dead orchid and counted it in the votes. Susan, who was kind to an old man and actually helped him with his chores, also obtained an orchid.

Other events included: Teresa ended up taking care of a cute little baby wolf noise, finding a roll of tin foil, and giving it to Sho Minamimoto so he would allow her to leave Mr. Grocery. His last quote before allowing her to leave was: "FOIL; First, outer, inner, last! Zetta awesome! Just want I needed. You zeros may pass." ...Okay.

Hrist sparred a nest of baby noise and their mother, but still managed to get her player pin back. She had an injury on her side, but at least nobody died.

To sum up all the events:

The scavenger hunt ended with the following results

Venus Fly Trap (Garrus)

Four Leaf Clover (Yuka)

Orchids (Susan, Ciel)

Lianas (Crono, Thanos, Asha)

Bromeliads (Susan)

Having found two of the plants while all of the others only found one, Susan ended up being the winner of the hunt, obtaining the prize: immunity from being killed for one round. Nobody seemed to suspect Susan of being a traitor, so she was probably safe whether or not she obtained the prize. However, folks like Ryu or Minato, they sure could have used it...

Ryu and Minato found themselves with the most amount of traitor votes out of the entire group. They were taken atop a building and forced to duel each other over one player pin. Minato ended up losing the duel.

Ryu Keiko held his onikiri sword up against Minato's throat, looking him in his eyes. "You know, Marie looked at me like you're looking at me right now before I killed her in this exact same way," he told the young man. He leaned closer to Minato, whispering to him: "You and I both know that you are innocent. I'm the traitor," he said, revealing his secret before he slit Minato's throat. Minato's body hit the ground and Ryu bent down to pick the player pin up, walking away with it.

"Minato really was innocent," the reaper watching the duel declared, frowning after they heard what Ryu proclaimed. The reaper bent down and heard Minato mumble with his dying breath for them to take his jacket to Yuka. The reaper did as Minato asked, taking the jacket to Yuka while telling the others: "I'm sorry, but your friend lost. He's gone."

After the duel had finished, Uzuki and Kariya, the game masters, tallied up the player vote for which location they would travel to next to finish the games because of Shibuya's damaged state. The vote was unanimous; everyone wanted to go to The White Room next.

They texted the players directions and instructions on how to get there, and the players met up at a location in The Station Underpass that they had never seen on the map before: The Shibuya River.

When they arrived, Uzuki and Kariya were waiting for them, standing next to two doors.

kariya_uzuki_by_jocelynjeg.jpg

"Congrats on making it this far, players," Kariya said. "The door on your right is the one you have selected. Please enter it and we will text all of you your next mission. Good luck."

Without hesitation, the players open the door. Before they enter, however, they are started by a powerful wind that knocks everyone back against the ground. When they recover, they look up to see a black, swirling vortex appear in front of Uzuki and Kariya--a pair of orange glowing eyes staring back at them.

SecondBeast2.png

"Uzuki. Kariya."

Uzuki gasped, beginning to tremble in fear where she stood. "I-It's him."

"The Conductor," Kariya added. "B-Boss, what is it that you need? We're taking care of things down here."

When The Conductor spoke again, the ground shook. The players could feel his voice vibrating in their bodies.

"You have not taken care of things. Uzuki, you have broken the most important rule: never harm a player. You killed one. Do not deny it. And the both of you aided the players in their mission. That is also against the rules. The two of you have failed me. Failing to complete your job results in erasure."

"P-Please no, just give us another change!"
"We'll do better this time! I-It isn't as if we helped the players all the time!"
"Y-Yeah, and Uzuki only ever killed one player, one really annoying player who--"

"Silence."

After The Conductor's words, Uzuki and Kariya began to burn alive right in front of the players, screaming a horrifying yell that made a shiver run up the spine of everyone watching. The unfortunate reapers dissolved into a pile of dust.

"Wh-What now, sir? We are without a game master," one of the bolder reapers managed to question their boss.

"A new one will be taking their place. Continue the game. Don't break the rules."

The players watched this entire scene, horrified up until The Conductor disappears.

They wait in silence until their new game master arrives...

"Well, Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally! It looks like I'll be babysitting the zeros this time around..."

"Attention, all yoctograms! From this moment onward, Sho Minamimoto will be the big man in charge. Okay? Okay! QED. Class is dismissed! Move along now. The last game masters sent you in the White Room so get a move on already!"

With reluctance, the group followed the instructions of their new "game master" and headed into The White Room. Inside, they could see they were simply in a giant white room with an elevator in it.

Unfortunately, a couple players were left behind and did not make it to the room. Because of this, there were stranded only to die alone with no assistance. These unfortunate souls turned out to be Gabriel and P.E.T.E. Those left behind, unfortunately, were innocent. :(

EMPTY+ROOM-1.jpg

For the moment, the elevator was closed.

Two buttons were on the wall:

The Red Waterfall Button

and

The Green Anchor Button

A voice from a loud speaker can be heard coming from the ceiling.

"Welcome to our two-stream facility. This is a kindness facility."

The players attempt to hit the Green Anchor Button, but the loud speaker tells them it is out of order. So instead, they press the Red Waterfall Button and a few groups get in the elevator at a time until they arrive in another white room with three doors and a computer terminal in the center. Also, it appears as if a new player is in this room waiting for the others. Frank Reagan watches as the others enter.

"You have a selection of areas to explore," the terminal explains. "Try our Mountain Zone and explore our famous Glass Mirror Mountains or our Rollar Coaster Zone--an amusement park famous for it's Warp Speed Death ride. We also have a Cinema, Garden, and an Aquarium. If you would like more information about our two-stream facility, please speak with the Interface at any time. All of this has been provided to you from us, with kindness."

After the interface speaks, the players all receive a text message containing their mission...

Find and solve all the riddles in twelve hours. -The Reapers

Thankfully, no traitor kills occurred after receiving the mission this time.

But...

Meanwhile, Traitor Ryu--who got away from being caught after his duel with Minato--figured it was only a matter of time before he'd be caught now that the reapers knew he was a traitor. If he was going to go out, he most certainly wanted to go out with a bang! Following after his friend Jenny, he sneaked up behind her and bashed her in the head with the hilt of his onikiri. He then reached down and snatched her player pin from her, crushing it with his bare hands. She wasn't dead yet, but without her pin, it wouldn't be long until she was done for...

Traitor voting will not yet occur. We will wait and see what the traitors do next. :)

Cast:

@BarrenThin as the Joker (DC Comics)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as William "Maxwell" Carter (Don't Starve)

@Verite as Ciel (Type-Moon)
@Jeremi as Thanos (Marvel Comics)
@The Pimp Tactician as Minato Arisato (Persona 3)
@Mari as Emma Frost (X-Men, Marvel Comics)
@Dat Pussy Cat as Silver Sablinova (Marvel Comics) and Teresa Agnes (The Maze Runner Series)
@Krieg as Big Sister (Bioshock Trilogy)
@Xibilation as Marie (The Aristocrats)
@Jenny as Jenny (Doctor Who) and Kanye West
@Yiyel as Assassin Asha (Iji)
@The Gil as Lorne Malvo (Fargo)
@york as Crono (Crono Trigger)
@DapperDogman as Chandra Nalaar (Magic The Gathering)
@Gummi Bunnies as Yuka Mochida (Corpse Party: Blood Covered)
@Josh M as Chrom (Fire Emblem)
@Salsacookies as Wander (Shadow of the Colossus)
@Caramon Zero as Gajeel Redfox (Fairy Tale)
@Atomyk as Susan Ashworth (The Cat Lady) - Immunity for Round 5
@Ziogen as Aesir (Valkyrie Profile)
@Batman as Batman (Batman Arc)
@Wedge Antilles as Marcus Wright (Terminator: Salvation)
@Raven as Rocket (Sucker Punch)
@MrDubWubs as Kamina (Gurren Lagaan)
@El Presidente as Garrus Vakarian (Mass Effect Series)
@Arlathina as Ashabel eh'l Nahime
@Arnold Solomon as Jorik Goringtove
@sierra as Ryou and Bakura (Yugioh duel monsters)
@Crazy 8 Nate as Booker DeWitt (Bioshock Infinite)
@Levy McGarden as Levy McGarden (Fairy Tale) and Eevee (Pokemon)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite) and Jodie Holmes (Beyond Two Souls)
@froggy as P.E.T.E

@Xx420BLAZEITxX as Claptrap (Borderlands)
@Ryu Keiko as Ryu Keiko
@SirDerpingtonIV as Pyrrha Nikos (RWBY)
@Ozzie Chanter as Gabriel (Supernatural) and Ashley "Ash" J. Williams (Evil Dead Trilogy)
@Celeste as Celestia 'Celeste' Ludenberg (Dangan Ronpa)
@Thuro Pendragon as Hurley (Lost)
@Iowan Corn as Guy Noir (A Prairie Home Companion)
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Police Commissioner Franklin Fitzgerald Reagan (Blue Bloods)

Eliminated
Neku Sakuraba - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BEHEADED!

Shiki Misaki - MURDERED! INNOCENT! DROWNED!
Silver - MURDERED! INNOCENT! DROWNED!
Rocket - INNOCENT! KILLED IN A DUEL!
Lorne Malvo - INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH!
Gajeel Redfox - INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH!
Jorik Goringtove - INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH!
Pyrrha Nikos - MURDERED! INNOCENT! STRANGLED AND SHOT!
Kanye West - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BRUTALLY KILLED!
The Joker - INNOCENT! KILLED IN A DUEL!
Elizabeth - INNOCENT! KILLED BY NOISE!
Jodie Holmes - INNOCENT! KILLED BY NOISE!
Levy McGarden - INNOCENT! KILLED BY NOISE!
Eevee - INNOCENT! KILLED BY NOISE!
William Maxwell Carter - INNOCENT! KILLED BY NOISE!
Marie - MURDERED! INNOCENT! THROAT SLIT!
Minato Arisato - MURDERED! INNOCENT! THROAT SLIT!
P.E.T.E - INNOCENT! LEFT BEHIND!
Gabriel - INNOCENT! LEFT BEHIND!

@The Afterlife Group

konishi02-1.jpg

@Raven @SirDerpingtonIV

When Pyrrah and Rocket agreed to help her, Konishi nodded at them. "Off to the city then. I want the two of you to explore it. The players have been moved to a different location now, so you shouldn't have to worry about running into them and exposing your identity to the time being. However, if the boy I'm sending you to find isn't in that location, I'll send you to where the other players are."

With a wave of her hand, Konishi made Rocket and Pyrrah vanish, reappearing within the jungle infested city.

Meanwhile, a new group of souls were re-built and appeared in Konishi's room.

"Hello, everyone," she simply said. "Welcome to the afterlife."

@Xibilation @The Pimp Tactician @BarrenThin @TheColourlessRainbow

Last edited by a moderator:
"W-where am I?" Minato looked around the room in bewilderment, wondering how he was still alive. Feeling at his neck, he didn't feel the cut Ryu had made in there, "Not important. Have to get back to Ciel-chan and protect her." Looking to the woman in the room, he narrowed his eyes, "Tell me how to get back to her, now."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Frank had no notice as to where he was. He remembered his job, where he went, how his day went, but something was missing... Albeit it, he ignored the fact that something was missing and stood up, still in his Police Blues on as he spoke gently in a gentle calmness.

e14b0d1c45fcd7eb67eefc39ef56a317.jpg

"Do you know where I am, Interface? I seem to have no memory?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Last edited by a moderator:
Round 5: The White Room

After obtaining their latest mission—a scavenger hunt—the players had to rough it in the jungle for a few days. Or, more accurately speaking, a city turned jungle by the same, strange being who had frozen the town over last time. Feeling bad for Ciel after taking Minato from her, the reapers revived her dead orchid and counted it in the votes. Susan, who was kind to an old man and actually helped him with his chores, also obtained an orchid.

Other events included: Teresa ended up taking care of a cute little baby wolf noise, finding a roll of tin foil, and giving it to Sho Minamimoto so he would allow her to leave Mr. Grocery. His last quote before allowing her to leave was: "FOIL; First, outer, inner, last! Zetta awesome! Just want I needed. You zeros may pass." ...Okay.

Hrist sparred a nest of baby noise and their mother, but still managed to get her player pin back. She had an injury on her side, but at least nobody died.

Venus Fly Trap (Garrus)

Four Leaf Clover (Yuka)

Orchids (Susan, Ciel)

Bromeliads (Susan)

Having found two of the plants while all of the others only found one, Susan ended up being the winner of the hunt, obtaining the prize: immunity from being killed for one round. Nobody seemed to suspect Susan of being a traitor, so she was probably safe whether or not she obtained the prize. However, folks like Ryu or Minato, they sure could have used it...

Ryu and Minato found themselves with the most amount of traitor votes out of the entire group. They were taken atop a building and forced to duel each other over one player pin. Minato ended up losing the duel.

Ryu Keiko held his onikiri sword up against Minato's throat, looking him in his eyes. "You know, Marie looked at me like you're looking at me right now before I killed her in this exact same way," he told the young man. He leaned closer to Minato, whispering to him: "You and I both know that you are innocent. I'm the traitor," he said, revealing his secret before he slit Minato's throat. Minato's body hit the ground and Ryu bent down to pick the player pin up, walking away with it.

"Minato really was innocent," the reaper watching the duel declared, frowning after they heard what Ryu proclaimed. The reaper bent down and heard Minato mumble with his dying breath for them to take his jacket to Yuka. The reaper did as Minato asked, taking the jacket to Yuka while telling the others: "I'm sorry, but your friend lost. He's gone."

After the duel had finished, Uzuki and Kariya, the game masters, tallied up the player vote for which location they would travel to next to finish the games because of Shibuya's damaged state. The vote was unanimous; everyone wanted to go to The White Room next.

They texted the players directions and instructions on how to get there, and the players met up at a location in The Station Underpass that they had never seen on the map before: The Shibuya River.

When they arrived, Uzuki and Kariya were waiting for them, standing next to two doors.

bw-172720194.jpg

"Congrats on making it this far, players," Kariya said. "The door on your right is the one you have selected. Please enter it and we will text all of you your next mission. Good luck."

Without hesitation, the players open the door. Before they enter, however, they are started by a powerful wind that knocks everyone back against the ground. When they recover, they look up to see a black, swirling vortex appear in front of Uzuki and Kariya--a pair of orange glowing eyes staring back at them.

SecondBeast2.png

"Uzuki. Kariya."

"The Conductor," Kariya added. "B-Boss, what is it that you need? We're taking care of things down here."

When The Conductor spoke again, the ground shook. The players could feel his voice vibrating in their bodies.

"You have not taken care of things. Uzuki, you have broken the most important rule: never harm a player. You killed one. Do not deny it. And the both of you aided the players in their mission. That is also against the rules. The two of you have failed me. Failing to complete your job results in erasure."

"We'll do better this time! I-It isn't as if we helped the players all the time!"
"Y-Yeah, and Uzuki only ever killed one player, one really annoying player who--"

"Silence."

After The Conductor's words, Uzuki and Kariya began to burn alive right in front of the players, screaming a horrifying yell that made a shiver run up the spine of everyone watching. The unfortunate reapers dissolved into a pile of dust.

"Wh-What now, sir? We are without a game master," one of the bolder reapers managed to question their boss.

"A new one will be taking their place. Continue the game. Don't break the rules."

The players watched this entire scene, horrified up until The Conductor disappears.

"Well, Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally! It looks like I'll be babysitting the zeros this time around..."

Mobile-WorldEndsWithYouSoloRemix-MinamimotoShyo.png

"Attention, all yoctograms! From this moment onward, Sho Minamimoto will be the big man in charge. Okay? Okay! QED. Class is dismissed! Move along now. The last game masters sent you in the White Room so get a move on already!"

With reluctance, the group followed the instructions of their new "game master" and headed into The White Room. Inside, they could see they were simply in a giant white room with an elevator in it.

Unfortunately, a couple players were left behind and did not make it to the room. Because of this, there were stranded only to die alone with no assistance. These unfortunate souls turned out to be Gabriel and P.E.T.E. Those left behind, unfortunately, were innocent. :(

EMPTY+ROOM-1.jpg

The Red Waterfall Button

and

The Green Anchor Button

The players attempt to hit the Green Anchor Button, but the loud speaker tells them it is out of order. So instead, they press the Red Waterfall Button and a few groups get in the elevator at a time until they arrive in another white room with three doors and a computer terminal in the center. Also, it appears as if a new player is in this room waiting for the others. Frank Reagan watches as the others enter.

Apalapuciaportalroom.jpg

"You have a selection of areas to explore," the terminal explains. "Try our Mountain Zone and explore our famous Glass Mirror Mountains or our Rollar Coaster Zone--an amusement park famous for it's Warp Speed Death ride. We also have a Cinema, Garden, and an Aquarium. If you would like more information about our two-stream facility, please speak with the Interface at any time. All of this has been provided to you from us, with kindness."

After the interface speaks, the players all receive a text message containing their mission...

But...

Meanwhile, Traitor Ryu--who got away from being caught after his duel with Minato--figured it was only a matter of time before he'd be caught now that the reapers knew he was a traitor. If he was going to go out, he most certainly wanted to go out with a bang! Following after his friend Jenny, he sneaked up behind her and bashed her in the head with the hilt of his onikiri. He then reached down and snatched her player pin from her, crushing it with his bare hands. She wasn't dead yet, but without her pin, it wouldn't be long until she was done for...

Traitor voting will not yet occur. We will wait and see what the traitors do next. :)

Cast:

@Dat Pussy Cat as Silver Sablinova (Marvel Comics) and Teresa Agnes (The Maze Runner Series)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite) and Jodie Holmes (Beyond Two Souls)
@froggy as P.E.T.E

@Ryu Keiko as Ryu Keiko
@Ozzie Chanter as Gabriel (Supernatural) and Ashley "Ash" J. Williams (Evil Dead Trilogy)
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Police Commissioner Franklin Fitzgerald Reagan (Blue Bloods)

Eliminated

@The Afterlife Group

konishi02-1.jpg

@Raven @SirDerpingtonIV

When Pyrrah and Rocket agreed to help her, Konishi nodded at them. "Off to the city then. I want the two of you to explore it. The players have been moved to a different location now, so you shouldn't have to worry about running into them and exposing your identity to the time being. However, if the boy I'm sending you to find isn't in that location, I'll send you to where the other players are."

With a wave of her hand, Konishi made Rocket and Pyrrah vanish, reappearing within the jungle infested city.

Ryu stepped out of the elevator, hands in pocket as he walked forward silently. I killed another one... He thought to himself as he walked forward, listening to the random guy speak about the different areas. He wasn't sure what to do, or say. What had happened in that duel... It was like he was watching himself outside his own body...

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Anyone around Ryu

"W-What... Y-You... don't me...an..."

500px-Corpse-party-tortured-souls-ova-pre-release-seventhstyle-026.jpg

Her eyes swelling up from hearing the news... No. Not him. While she wasn't really with him lately, she considered him like a 'big brother' figure to her, someone to look up to during this whole mess of a game. Having his jacket wrapped around her, she couldn't hold it in any longer, Yuka fell to her knees, closing her eyes shut as tears began to drip from her face. Her sobs were hard to understand, crying out loudly in despair. These traitors had no heart... did they? Why did so many have to die? Why did there have to be killing in the first place? Yuka never really wanted anything like this to happen... ever, and it was just as painful to her as a weak bystander to hear it as it was for the victims to face their unjust murders.

While they were issued a new mission, Yuka couldn't handle it anymore, she was still kneeling on the ground with Minato's jacket wrapped around her tightly like a security blanket as she cried out for the loss of a friend that could had made it here... She just wanted the madness to be over, she just wanted to be in a peaceful time with the friends she met here, the friends from school, and her family, and more importantly, Yuka wanted to be home...

@anyone that wants to comfort poor Yuka-chan

Her eyes swelling up from hearing the news... No. Not him. While she wasn't really with him lately, she considered him like a 'big brother' figure to her, someone to look up to during this whole mess of a game. Having his jacket wrapped around her, she couldn't hold it in any longer, Yuka fell to her knees, closing her eyes shut as tears began to drip from her face. Her sobs were hard to understand, crying out loudly in despair. These traitors had no heart... did they? Why did so many have to die? Why did there have to be killing in the first place? Yuka never really wanted anything like this to happen... ever, and it was just as painful to her as a weak bystander to hear it as it was for the victims to face their unjust murders.

While they were issued a new mission, Yuka couldn't handle it anymore, she was still kneeling on the ground with Minato's jacket wrapped around her tightly like a security blanket as she cried out for the loss of a friend that could had made it here... She just wanted the madness to be over, she just wanted to be in a peaceful time with the friends she met here, the friends from school, and her family, and more importantly, Yuka wanted to be home...

Frank looked at the girl, already kneeling down as he walked over, crouching down as he held his service cap by the brim of it "Hey... Hey... What's wrong, dearie?" He gave a reassuring smile of trust and happiness in order to help her feel better.

Bakura placed his hands behind his head, "you guys can pick I don't care anymore," the theif said smirking.

Ryou glanced at his yami, "maybe we could go to the Garden," he suggested shrugging lightly. The British teen didn't really know what to do he was just giving ideas.

@Librarian Cat @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Batman, Ran with a flash to help the girl crouching down inspecting her (Whats wrong.) and looking threw his utility belt for a source of an answer (does he have what he needs..) @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Venus Fly Trap (Garrus)

Four Leaf Clover (Yuka)

Orchids (Susan, Ciel)

Bromeliads (Susan)

bw-172720194.jpg

SecondBeast2.png

"Uzuki. Kariya."

"Silence."

EMPTY+ROOM-1.jpg

The Red Waterfall Button

and

The Green Anchor Button

Apalapuciaportalroom.jpg

But...

Cast:

@froggy as P.E.T.E

@Ryu Keiko as Ryu Keiko

Eliminated

@The Afterlife Group

konishi02-1.jpg

@Raven @SirDerpingtonIV

Jodie and Elizabeth stood frozen, their body's ached, their heads hurt, they have never felt worse in there entire life, well, afterlife. Jodie spoke first,

"I thought I died..." stated Jodie, Elizabeth only looked to the women,

"How did you bring us back?" Asked Elizabeth.

Venus Fly Trap (Garrus)

Four Leaf Clover (Yuka)

Orchids (Susan, Ciel)

Bromeliads (Susan)

bw-172720194.jpg

SecondBeast2.png

"Uzuki. Kariya."

"Silence."

EMPTY+ROOM-1.jpg

The Red Waterfall Button

and

The Green Anchor Button

Apalapuciaportalroom.jpg

But...

Cast:

@froggy as P.E.T.E

@Ryu Keiko as Ryu Keiko

Eliminated

@The Afterlife Group

konishi02-1.jpg

@Raven @SirDerpingtonIV

Crono
Entering the white room after seeing the two reapers die just like that made Crono upset, he couldn't help but feel like he was partially to blame, for allowing them to assist him, his partner, and even Thanos who he barely knew; at the cost of their lives. Before he could really reflect too much on what had happened this round though, he noticed Yuka crying with a man trying to comfort her, it seemed she had lost her partner, and, to be quite frank with himself, it would only make him feel worse to stand idly by, and watch her be that way. So instead, he promptly approached Yuka, though he was a little cautious about the friendly looking man who had reached her before him, he reached out a hand carefully, hoping his actions won't come off as hostile, he was simply trying to comfort Yuka the best that he could... It wasn't like he could say anything, literally.​

"W-where am I?" Minato looked around the room in bewilderment, wondering how he was still alive. Feeling at his neck, he didn't feel the cut Ryu had made in there, "Not important. Have to get back to Ciel-chan and protect her." Looking to the woman in the room, he narrowed his eyes, "Tell me how to get back to her, now."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
The blonde woman smiled at Minato's eager attitude. "Slow down, tiger. You've lost the game. You're not just going to get back to her just like that. When your soul was shattered, we reapers pieced it back together. It wasn't easy, you know. We did it to offer you a second change. You won't be allowed to play the game again, but there is something else you can do..."​

"Fine, whatever, as long as I can protect her again. Name your price, reaper," it seemed Minato wasn't going to back down from the challenge.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

It appeared that Yuka was too deep in her cries to even notice the attention that it was getting, crying out in agony from how people had died so far in this game. Her cries usually consisted of the sayings of "Why do people have to die?" and "Minato-kun." It really struck her hard, because she did look up to him as a 'big brother' figure... If she were there... if she could had done something to prevent it all from happening... Sniffling, Yuka tried to calm down, wiping the tears away. That's when she realized the people that happened to come to comfort her... faces familiar and unfamiliar.

"..." Yuka didn't say anything, her gaze looking down on the floor. She kept Minato's jacket wrapped around her tightly, not wanting to let it go. ... and a part of her didn't feel right because she didn't have her 'scented bead' charm that she gave to Marcus a bit earlier.

@york @ResistingTheEnlightened @Batman @Wedge Antilles @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Venus Fly Trap (Garrus)

Four Leaf Clover (Yuka)

Orchids (Susan, Ciel)

Bromeliads (Susan)

bw-172720194.jpg

SecondBeast2.png

"Uzuki. Kariya."

"Silence."

EMPTY+ROOM-1.jpg

The Red Waterfall Button

and

The Green Anchor Button

Apalapuciaportalroom.jpg

But...

It appeared that Yuka was too deep in her cries to even notice the attention that it was getting, crying out in agony from how people had died so far in this game. Her cries usually consisted of the sayings of "Why do people have to die?" and "Minato-kun." It really struck her hard, because she did look up to him as a 'big brother' figure... If she were there... if she could had done something to prevent it all from happening... Sniffling, Yuka tried to calm down, wiping the tears away. That's when she realized the people that happened to come to comfort her... faces familiar and unfamiliar.

"..." Yuka didn't say anything, her gaze looking down on the floor. She kept Minato's jacket wrapped around her tightly, not wanting to let it go. ... and a part of her didn't feel right because she didn't have her 'scented bead' charm that she gave to Marcus a bit earlier.

"Tch... so he lost the duel, eh? What a pain... I didn't expect him to go down just like that," Ciel sighed calmly to herself. Well, at least, she looked calm on the outside. Though from an outsider's point of view, she would look cool and collected as always, the young blue-haired woman was having something of an internal crisis, "So be it. I'll have to ally myself with someone else then just like that, and it'll be fine..."

Will it be fine though? She asked herself with doubt, Normally, I'd be able to tell myself it'll be fine and then be on my way, but... I'm left with uncertainty. It's uncomfortable. It's odd. It's foreign. It's...

It's painful.

What is this feeling? Ciel questioned mentally, feeling her breathing go unsteady as she attempted to hold back what felt like tears in her eyes, Is this what they call... sadness? Melancholy? Am I...?

Yes... I'm sad. I didn't want him to die. I failed him. I failed to keep my word. I failed to protect him.

She clenched her fists helplessly, her hands going white. And then she heard a familiar girl's cries.

Ah, yes. That girl that Minato-kun seemed fond of... Yuka, was it? I need to... I need to...

Stumbling blindly, as her eyes had been disabled with acid, Ciel gingerly made her way over to the little girl until she stopped behind her, placing a gentle, soft hand on her shoulder, feeling Minato's jacket and recognizing it.

"Was this... Minato's?" She only spoke. Ciel expected her voice to be much more cold and distant, but it came out surprisingly soft and gentle, like a mother. Yes, she had to seem like a calm mother even now, didn't she? If nothing else, she'll at least try to protect what Minato wanted to protect. This little girl right here.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies

"Hey, partner," Marcus said to Yuka, "you okay?" He paused.

Terminator-Salvation-Promotional-Stills-sam-worthington-27877027-1024-680.jpg

He put a hand on her shoulder. "I need you. You're my partner. You'll be okay."

He tried to get her to focus on the mission, the game. "Where do you want to go next?"

He gently sucked his teeth, gently brushing her back. "I'm a police officer. I'll keep you safe, alright?" He didn't know what to say, but he wanted to present himself with trust in her. He stood up then looked at Marcus. "Seems we have a heart." He admitted jokingly, unknowing of the game he was partaking in as he extends his hand toward him. "Commissioner Reagan. NYPD."

@Wedge Antilles
@Gummi Bunnies

~The White Room~

Unfortunately, the fate of the storekeeper was sealed in perilous doom. An update had arrived through the Big Sister's phone, and reluctantly, she began to flee away from the scene in haste. Along the way, the Big Sister searched the decaying streets of this hollowed city, occasionally letting out a lonesome howl of hope, like that of a wolf lost from it's pack. She did want to believe, she could not dare comprehend...but her group was virtually shattered. Elizabeth had been slain, Booker, if he was even still alive, broken and left to rot. The only sparkling glimpse of hope was Chrom and Thanos, whom hopefully seemed to be doing well.

Arriving onto the scene, still wearing that unfitting party hat, the Big Sister pulled out her phone. Scanning through the texts concerning the voting, her heart dropped as her fist began tighten. A shocked growl escaped her lips, one of both horror, guilt, and frustration. In bold, bright letters, Minato was proved to be innocent, his blood spilled by those, like Big Sister, whom accused him. Freezing, the trapped woman couldn't process the world around her, the burning of the two Reapers going unnoticed. Why, it wasn't until the group started shuffling and bumping their way into the White Room did the Big Sister moved.

Underneath her helm, tears began to swell for a man she had never met. All Big Sisters were renowned as guardians for the Little Sisters, protecting them at all costs. With no Little Sisters around, however, the rules change between every trapped monstrosity that Rapture forged. For this particular, familiar behemoth, she had sworn an oath to protect those whom needed it the most as well as those that did not. By voting for Minato's death, the Big Sister felt as if her duty, her role, her position in life was corrupted into nothingness. The guilt was unbearable, but the loss of identity was even worse.

Tossed into a new arena so that the Reapers could laugh at their squabbles, the Big Sister briefly turned her head as she saw the tears of young Yuka pour out of her cheeks. The beast froze, a soft, whimpering hiss escaping the ventilated ducts stationed precisely around her scuba helmet. Vainly, ever so vainly, she approached Yuka, her hand shakily ripping off the party hat on her own head, trying to put it on Yuka's head.

Please, b-be happy...s-smile for me. I...I'm sorry, I...

The Big Sister couldn't bring herself to put the hat on Yuka's head before falling into an fit of rage. Violently, ever so violently, she threw the hat onto the floor, her anger mixing with sorrow as distinct sounds of sobbing, despite her eerie voice, could be heard. Unable to contain herself, overcome with anxiety and guilt, the Big Sister rushed into the Aquarium. What laid in the mind of the trapped woman was unaccurate, but it was evident that Minato's death rattled the Big Sister's sense of self-identity and promoted her further to stay out of the affairs of this game.

I j-just need to be alone...s-stay a-alone. If it wasn't for me, If I hadn't...

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Yiyel
@Gummi Bunnies
@ResistingTheEnlightened
@Everybody else

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu
Status
Not open for further replies.