Not open for further replies.
[BCOLOR=transparent]Picture of the character:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
beyond_two_souls_advanced_experiments_header.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Character's Name: Jodie Holmes [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 24[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Canon: Beyond Two Souls[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Short Biography: Jodie Holmes, a burdened and troubled young woman, was born with a very strange and unexplained gift, one which she often calls a curse. Her biological parents were both psychically gifted, their powers studied by the DPA. When her mother, Norah Gray, found out she was pregnant, the DPA researchers were excited at the possibility of a child born to two psychics. It was not known until later in her pregnancy that Norah was in fact pregnant with twins, a boy and a girl. Her father, Jonathan Nichols, died before she was born. Her twin brother was stillborn. As soon as Jodie was born, she was taken away from her birth mother. Norah was given a neuro-acid shortly after, which destroyed her psychokinetic abilities and left her in a comatose state. (NOTE: Canon statements use the term coma, though her eyes are open and she is seen upright in a chair.) As an infant, Jodie is adopted Philip and Susan Holmes (from whom she got her surname), a couple serving and living on a military installation associated with the DPA.[/BCOLOR]
Jodie is never told of her actual parentage, leaving her to believe that Philip and Susan are her real parents until the age of 23. While Susan is warm and caring, Philip is distant and rather cold to her. Due to their assignment, Philip and Susan enroll Jodie in the on-base school. For the first several years of her life, Jodie is never allowed to leave the base. What sets Jodie apart from other children almost immediately is her strange connection to her "invisible friend", Aiden.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths: Jodie was trained in a Elite CIA Military school in martial arts, hand to hand combat, and firearm training.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses/Fears: Small fears. Also evil entities.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Pin 1: Sexy D[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Pin 2: Happy Beam [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Pin 3: Me Time Is Free Time[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Entry Fee: Aiden[/BCOLOR]

I agree

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BarrenThin
2 spots still left.

I wish they would get filled before Friday. XD

With your permission, I got two other characters I could introduce from the same universe if no one else shows up.

With your permission, I got two other characters I could introduce from the same universe if no one else shows up.

As long as you stick to the rule I have and don't always make them hang out together then it's fine. XD

No worries, due to the mutual relationships to each of them, if they meet they will most likely try to kill one another.

Thanks for the invite, but I think I'll have to pass on this one. Perhaps another time...

As long as you stick to the rule I have and don't always make them hang out together then it's fine. XD

.....if you wouldn't mind, I would like to play one last character. I can handle multiple characters especially since ill be fully active in this event, :)

.....if you wouldn't mind, I would like to play one last character. I can handle multiple characters especially since ill be fully active in this event, :)
Actually, I'd rather you just play two characters. Since that's the rules I originally came up with, for this game I feel it would be easier for me to keep up with everyone just playing 1 or 2. XD

I only have one character - and now I got a PLETHORA of murder-characters I could think of adding in. :D

Probably changing characters...

Sorry about the short notice, but I feel the current one won't be so rewarding, as the other half of his group is not playing DX

chandra_nalaar_by_comporrewhich-d7cl2xp.jpg

Character's Name: Chandra Nalaar

Relationship Status: Single

Biography: "Chandra Nalaar is a red-magic-wielding planeswalker. Her specialty is pyromancy: spells of fire, fire, and more fire.
There's no virtue in subtlety—at least not as far as the fire-mage Chandra Nalaar is concerned. Impulsive, passionate, and short-tempered, she's as ready to explode as the pyromantic spells of her ever-growing repertoire. Chandra's spark ignited when she was still quite young, and as she has grown, so have her abilities as a wielder of fire magic and as a planeswalker.
As a source of immense and unpredictable power, authority figures have sought to restrict and control Chandra, which comes into direct conflict with her need for independence and freedom. As Chandra's wild inner fire comes in contact with world after world of rules and strictures, the results are sure to be explosive" MTG Wiki

Strengths: Determined, optimistic, great with magic of all kinds, but mainly those based around fire

Weaknesses/Fears: Hotheaded, quick to anger, water

Pin 1: Lightning Storm

Pin 2: Egg Bomb

Pin 3: Fire!

Entry Fee: Her Pyromancer's gauntlet

I accept the rules and all that jazz

HOLY SHIT WHERE HAS THE WEEK GONE.

Last I remember about this is discussing when it would happen last Sunday

AND NOW WE'RE LESS THAN A DAY AWAY

Side note - if you start it at 12 EST, I might not be able to answer until 3.

HOLY SHIT WHERE HAS THE WEEK GONE.

Last I remember about this is discussing when it would happen last Sunday

AND NOW WE'RE LESS THAN A DAY AWAY

Side note - if you start it at 12 EST, I might not be able to answer until 3.
That's fine, I'll only be POSTING the roleplay at 12pm EST. I won't be GMing until about 4.

Character's Name: Celestia 'Celeste' Ludenberg

Canon: Dangan Ronpa

Short Biography:
She was a renowned gambler who managed to rob any who challenged her of all their money. Due to her nature, she was given the title "Queen of Liars".
She was revealed to be the culprit of the third murder case, as part of which she has manipulated a man into killing another and then murdered him herself, and was there upon executed by Monokuma.

How she died:

Strengths: An experienced gambler, Celeste appears collected and cunning by nature. She possesses the ability to manipulate others into her bidding and can lie with a straight face. Celeste also show her politeness to the others as she use polite language whenever she talk to the others. Celeste is shown to be fairly intelligent, referencing several aspects of game theory such as Prisoner's Dilemma or Zero Sum Game.

Weaknesses/Fears: Very short temper when something doesn't go the way she wants to, is very greedy about money, generally weak physically, her temper causes her to do reckless things such as reveal secrets about herself or others, or charging head on into an opponent of foe that clearly has an advantage.

Pin 1: Masamune

Pin 2: Cure Drink

Pin 3: Black Rose

Entry Fee: Her memory of anything other than seeking revenge on her killer and her skillful gambling

Status
Not open for further replies.