Murder V: The Reapers' Game Sign-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picture of the character:
250px-Elizabeth_R1.png

1363787355-elizabeth-bioshock-infinite-render.jpg

Character's Name: Elizabeth

Canon: Bioshock Infinite

Short Biography: Elizabeth is a nineteen-year-old woman who has been imprisoned inColumbia since she was an infant. Booker DeWitt is sent to retrieve her from the city, and bring her to New York. She is guarded by Songbird, a monstrous, winged creature who was both her guard and only friend during childhood; she began to hate him as she grew up, seeing him as a warden prohibiting her freedom. Elizabeth has the power to manipulate Tearsthat exist in the fabric of time.

Strengths: due to her extreme disclosure, Elizabeth have read thousands of books, making her a well of knowledge. She is also very skilled in lock picking.

Weaknesses/Fears: physically weak, terrified of songbird, not very sociable, other misc fears.

Pin 1: Black rose

Pin 2: Thanx

Pin 3: Frantic

Entry Fee: Booker DeWittt

(@Klutzy Ninja Kitty can Elizabeth still see through all the doors? Meaning she can see the future, and alternate future's? Even if its small?) [BCOLOR=#800080]Also, I agree.[/BCOLOR]

Usually people write their sheet up in Notepad or something THEN post it.

That gives people the opportunity to do what I did and makes you look slightly silly. Easier to say "reserved" and replace it later.

That gives people the opportunity to do what I did and makes you look slightly silly. Easier to say "reserved" and replace it later.
....Only rude people in my opinion. Your possibly just making the guy want to drop out before he even joins, wouldn't dropping this be the best idea?

Roster updated! One spot left and one spot reserved for @Masked if they still want it. Are you still planning on joining?
Oh no sorry I accidentally mistook this for another RP thread. Sorry again for the trouble! Hope the RP goes well ^^

Neku-neku-sakuraba-35558162-427-592.png

Character's Name: Neku Sakuraba

Canon: The World Ends With You

Short Biography: Born and raised in Shibuya, Japan, Neku wakes up one day unable to remember anything about himself except his name. Neku enjoys keeping to himself, feels that human interaction is a waist of time, and enjoys blocking out the world with music from his headphones.

Strengths: He is fairly intelligent and always thinks things through.

Weaknesses/Fears: He likes to keep to himself and ignore others own thoughts or opinions. He's afraid to get close to other people.

Pin: Neku is an anomaly in the game. He can collect and use any and all pins.

Entry Fee: His Memories

Shiki_in_KH3D.png

Character's Name: Shiki Misaki

Canon: The World Ends With You

Short Biography: Shiki is a fashionable, fun loving girl who is currently partnered up with Neku. She enjoys sowing, and always carries around her cat doll named Mr. Mew, which is the first thing she ever sowed. Shiki tries to the best of her abilities to help others. She is generally positive and upbeat; however, despite her happy attitude, Shiki feels inferior and useless to others, making her jealous of her idols.

Strengths: Very cheerful, good at keeping up the morale in a group.

Weakness/Fears: She has an inferiority complex and is afraid of being useless.

Pin: Shiki has a unique pin that controls her doll, Mr. Mew, making him come to life and attack her foes.

Entry Fee: Her true appearance.

come on klutzy no fair - you make characters but make up custom pins on the spot? what is this?

I mean - sure, you're the GM, but you made PLAYER CHARACTERS. They should still follow the rules of the RP. If you wanted to make custom pins, you coulda just made them 'npcs' and present them as such.

Status
Not open for further replies.