Murder V: The Reapers' Game Sign-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still need to find a partner/group, I'm so behind on this ;~;

@Gummi Bunnies

FYI, Imma gonna be honest, Big Sister might just treat Yuka like a Little Sister. Jus' throwin' that out there. Expect overprotectiveness.
If Elizabeth still haves the power to see through doors, (into the future and alternate universes,) Elizabeth will know about the big sisters, and would be willing to help you. Maybe @Crazy 8 Nate you and I could all be partners?

Reactions: Nater Taters
@Gummi Bunnies

*Internal squealing* I'm already imagining adorable moments between these two x3.

@TheColourlessRainbow
Sure~! I could be partnered with Yuka, so it'll be me, Gummi, you, and Nate with our little alliance/group. Would make sense, after all, even number and whatnot.

That is all up to you guys though.

@Gummi Bunnies

*Internal squealing* I'm already imagining adorable moments between these two x3.

@TheColourlessRainbow
Sure~! I could be partnered with Yuka, so it'll be me, Gummi, you, and Nate with our little alliance/group. Would make sense, after all, even number and whatnot.

That is all up to you guys though.
Oh I hope sooo! if you wouldn't mind telling me, what page is your character sheet on?

"Just who in the hell do you think I am?" *Kamins says as apparently no one wants him*

I feel rejected because I have a different character that no one wants to team up with. Well fuck y'all I'm teaming up with the big bad semigod.

@Krieg
@Gummi Bunnies
@TheColourlessRainbow
@Ziogen
@Raven

GIRL POWER!

RIPT-samus-aran-can-do-it-metokard1.jpg

Dem guys ain't got shit on us.

@Meet Ups Im Looking Forward To See@, Purple
[BCOLOR=#000000]So Im kinda waiting on, Big Sister and Elizabeth (Maybe Booker idk if he is in this rp.)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]The two Fairy tale characters( There meet up may bore me doesn't seem like there enemy's so it may be a Reunion)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Batman And Joker (Depending on that that may be ok? maybe cliche. So.....let the games begin[/BCOLOR]

giphy.gif

Reactions: Raven
Meanwhile, Maxwell and Joker will be lighting everything on fire and torturing everyone into complete submission

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
[BCOLOR=transparent]Picture of the character:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]http://imgur.com/OTY9XPo[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Character's Name: P.E.T.E (Project Enigma Trooper Exemplar)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: adult male in their 20's physically, but chronologically two years old[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Relationship Status: Single[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Biography: (P.E.T.E was created in the lab of Dr. Marco Murray, along with six other beings in preparation for a threat told to him and the United Nations in the year 2025. Aeris, Juice, Force, Elpis, Mirage and Beta were his to lead into battle against this being, however they weren't told of their purpose. Murray instead tried to acclimate PETE to human society by treating him like a member of his family. PETE's Adapto-neural network allowed him to not only be a force in combat, but in conversation and the pursuit of knowledge as well. He ravenously devoured the books he got from Dr. Murray, questioning him daily on the history of mankind, and with each day grew a bit more disillusioned with people, but still had some semblance of hope because of his family, Dr. Murray and his sister, Red. This hope was quickly replaced with anger when PETE discovered his purpose was to die defending humankind. He didn't like that idea, and decided to escape, reappearing a month later with the plan to wipe humanity out and start anew)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths:cunning, physically powerful, decisive, assertive and resilient[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses/Fears: Being trapped, losing control, overconfident[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Pin 1:Earthshake[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Pin 2:Thanx[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Pin 3:Walk on, Walk off[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Entry Fee: Red. She's the only being he hasn't found a valid reason to hate[/BCOLOR]

I agree

Last edited by a moderator:
[BCOLOR=transparent]Picture of the character:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
cl4p_tp_by_thefullmetalartist-d5gur98.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Character's Name: Claptrap[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: Unsure... [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Canon: Borderlands[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Short Biography: Claptrap is a CL4P-TP general purpose robot manufactured by Hyperion. He has been programmed with an overenthusiastic personality, and brags frequently, yet also expresses severe loneliness and cowardice.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths: Opening Doors and His action skill: VAULTHUNTER.EXE. This skill Changes judging what situation Claptrap or his "Friends" are in, And will choose what skill would be best for each situation, But it has a side effect, Whenever it's activated, The skill will Spread to his allies whenever they are around[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]so yeh don't be around when does that, pls ;w;[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses/Fears: Getting shot at, Getting dunked in acid, Getting Tourtured, etc.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Pin 1: Shout[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Pin 2: Guardian Angel[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Pin 3: Go 2 Hell[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Entry Fee: Maybe... His ability to open doors...? .w.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Oh yeah, I agree~[/BCOLOR]

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Status
Not open for further replies.