- Ragdoll expert
- Extreme headbutt power
- Good with his tongue ;)
- Can Spiderman shit with his tongue

Bio: He is a goat. 'Nuff said.

Extra Extra!: I am the leader! :D​
XD Welp... This should be... Interesting o.o

Reactions: Akibahara
"What... how could you do this to me? I thought we were friends! You were the one who gave me hope again! You were the one who would be my friend when no one else would! You made me believe I could have been something! So why...?! Why are you doing this?! Please... I don't want to hurt you!" He said, tears streaming down his cheek as he spoke, "I-It doesn't have to be this way! You don't have to do this!"

"Baa."

Alright, so just to make sure it's perfectly clear: modern technology with exceptions for advanced ballistic weapons, right?

Also, extraordinary refers to stuff that is outside the bounds of what is usually considered science. Spooky paranormals, in other words.
That's right! Unfortunately, no, no extraordinary stuff. Stuff like modern heartbeat sensors and things of the sort are fine though.

Canon Character Sheets:

Picture:

goat+simulator.jpg

Name:

The Goat
(Baaaaaaa!)

Area of Expertise:
- Ragdoll expert
- Extreme headbutt power
- Good with his tongue ;)
- Can Spiderman shit with his tongue

Bio: He is a goat. 'Nuff said.

Extra Extra!: I am the leader! :D​
Rudrubk

Alright, I think I got a good feel of the modus operandi.

If it could be confused for being human or for being human tech, then it's a go. Hit or miss?

ConkerSquirrelL%26R.jpg

1852428-conker_live_reloaded_20050412110147128.jpg

2928428569_1_3.jpg

conker-live-and-reloaded-image112232.jpg

He's gone to Hell and back, he's went through some rough shit, and he's faced some of man's greatest fears. He's known only as...​

Conker the Squirrel!

Area of Expertise: Demolitions and Infiltration. He can cause a real ruckus, and has experience in using a variety of fire-arms. (But only if they fit the context!)

Conker was raised by a sweet couple, who taught him to follow everything good in life, and to refrain from succumbing to the vices. But, as every young man does, he rejected those goody two-shoes ideals and went on to live a life of drinking, partying, and greed. He's generally a nice guy, as long as you don't ask him to do much without paying him. Though, his happy-go-lucky attitude has begun to trouble his girlfriend Berri, who believes this life-style will get him hurt, or worse.

Which it has. Go play Conker's Bad Fur Day for more details.​

"..You..bastard! You fucking backstabbing..." he heeled over, the scarlet dripping from his lips. "We had a fucking...we had a fucking DEAL! WE COULD HAVE MADE SO MUCH!" He held his wound to stop the bleeding, but the bullet was deep in his chest and the wound just responds with more blood. "You...you were always like this, you son of a bitch...you always wanted to be on the fucking...on the fucking top. But..no. You just couldnt fucking keep your goddamn mouth shut. I knew it was..you and...that motherfucker Freddy. Did you talk to him?"

He stared deep into the traitors eyes

"You talked to him. You mother FUCKER! YOU AND FREDDY FUCKING DESTROYED THE OPERATION! WE HAD A -FAMILY-, A BROTHERHOOD! A--"

*BLAM*

The body impacted with the ground like a sandbag, with an audible wet thump. Blood and brain matter stained the wall standing behind where Tonys head used to be.

A smoking revolver lands roughly next to the growing pool of blood.

"Baa."

Footsteps, and the closing of a door.

Alright, I think I got a good feel of the modus operandi.

If it could be confused for being human or for being human tech, then it's a go. Hit or miss?
Da.

ConkerSquirrelL%26R.jpg

1852428-conker_live_reloaded_20050412110147128.jpg

2928428569_1_3.jpg

conker-live-and-reloaded-image112232.jpg

He's gone to Hell and back, he's went through some rough shit, and he's faced some of man's greatest fears. He's known only as...​

Conker the Squirrel!

Area of Expertise: Demolitions and Infiltration. He can cause a real ruckus, and has experience in using a variety of fire-arms. (But only if they fit the context!)

Conker was raised by a sweet couple, who taught him to follow everything good in life, and to refrain from succumbing to the vices. But, as every young man does, he rejected those goody two-shoes ideals and went on to live a life of drinking, partying, and greed. He's generally a nice guy, as long as you don't ask him to do much without paying him. Though, his happy-go-lucky attitude has begun to trouble his girlfriend Berri, who believes this life-style will get him hurt, or worse.

Which it has. Go play Conker's Bad Fur Day for more details.​
Unfortunately, it has to be a human character who is a Tier 1

Could've saved me a lot of trouble if you did that.

Not to mention that AKI IS A GODDAMN GOAT.

Seriously. This is madness.

Can I do two Characters, well technically they share a body.

I LOVE BEING A GOAT. <33333 luv u 4ever resisting

Plus it is not far-fetched to see a goat travelling with people, even if it's a bit odd. A gun-toting foul-mouthed squirrel would be immediately spotted and potentially abducted for autopsy.

So...a goat that flops around with a tongue that is longer than his own body, and can stick to things is any better?

Right, right.

Status
Not open for further replies.