Murder Tale VII: The Devil's Carnival

Which of the following are you more scared?

• Making the main GM mad by calling her short

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Your precious characters dying

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Creating a wiki page for the Murder Series and messing shit up for Verite

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Whatever the GM has in store for everyone in the tale

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appearance (or image) please describe in detail if OC:
tumblr_midz01zTLL1qkci4yo1_r8_500.png

Name:
Kyousuke Hyoubu

Canon (or state if OC):
Zettai Karen Children

Personality:
Hyoubu often wears a confident smirk or smile that helps to cover his other emotions. He is arrogant, intelligent, determined, stubborn, competitive, and confident. He is gentle and caring with espers on his side and children while cruel and heartless towards his enemies. Hyoubu is the leader of P.A.N.D.R.A., a terrorist organization focused on creating a world were espers can live freely. Naturally, he generally dislikes normals, or people without any powers. He enjoys teasing and messing with people, friend or foe. Also, he's sometimes a little immature and absolutely hates losing.

Abilities:
Psychokinesis - The ability to move objects with one's mind. Can also just be used to create psychokinetic blasts or shields.

Psychometry - The ability to read all information of anything he touches.

Telepathy/Hypnosis - The ability to manipulate people's minds.

Pyrokinesis - The ability to control fire.

Electrokinesis - The ability to control electricity.

Teleportation - The ability to teleport things.

One Personal Belonging:
His school uniform, despite being far too old to be wearing it.

Phobias:
No proper "phobias," but he wouldn't much like P.A.N.D.R.A. or his Queen going down.

What would you like to see in this tale before starting? What are your expectations towards the tale? Note the class schedule that I have placed at the end: Will the times that I am "available" make you, the participant, decrease your activity? What are the best times that you can be active? Do you prefer that your character is more involved in the investigation of the tale or simply creating relationships with other characters?

Nothing in particular, none in particular, not really, like late afternoon CST I guess, either's fine.

Queen of the tsunderes, please agree to my character sheet and show mercy to my character!

Appearance:

Manners-epische-filmquotes-Mike-Ehrmantraut.jpg

tumblr_nk6r72gSCM1qgd9bmo1_250.gif

Name: Michael Ehrmantraut

Canon: Better Call Saul/Breaking Bad

Personality: A loyal man who is very aware of his weaknesses as well as his strenghts. Killed many people in his lifetime, but takes no pride in it. Mike just does what is necessary to keep him and the people he likes safe from every sort of trouble. He doesn't like drama nor does people who lets their ego get in the way of a job well done.

Abilities: Great shooter; can be a surprisingly good fighter considering his age.

One Personal Belonging: Pimento sandwich.

Phobias: No particular fear of anything besides losing people who are close to him or breaking his personal rules.

Queen of the [redacted], please agree to my character sheet and show mercy to my character (or not, what's so fun in mercy?)!

Questions to Respond within the Character Sheet:

Honestly, the idea looks pretty interesting and worldbuilding seems like the sort of thing that JUST WORKS in a Murder Tale. Not sure if it's an original story, but it looks like an interesting world and I would really like to see some possibilities to explore it during the investigation. Another interesting addition would be personal items that each characters could find across the world and actually use it in a meaningful way on the RP, but that might be asking too much.

I'm just expecting a good story and the possibility to make an actual investigation, without having to guess stuff randomly. But knowing the quality that this group tends to deliver, I already know that'll happen.

I will mostly be active at night, which is a time where I'm pretty much completely free. During week days, I can't be here at afternoon AT ALL. Some days in the morning, maybe.

A little bit of both.

Last edited by a moderator:
latest

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance: "Rumble is made up of pixels, making him seem "blurry" as a result. According to Dipper, his pixels are rather sharp. He has a blond mullet with a red band around his head, and is shirtless. He is very muscular and equally strong. He has tape on his forearms and wears cut indigo pants and a red belt similar to the band around his head. He has a Chinese character tattooed on his back. He wears an eye patch on his left eye, and wears no shoes."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Rumble McSkirmish[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 30-something[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender: Male[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Canon: Gravity Falls[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality: Being derived from a video game, Fight Fighters to be exact, Rumble's personality is little beyond your average NPC. He values justice, glory and truthful honor over most, to the point where most of his lines sound cheesy. Aside from this is he a compassionate 16-bit person, ultimately seeking justice, and revenge over whoever follows the path of evil.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Abilities: Being a playable character in Fight Fighters, Rumble is skilled in various martial arts. Soos describes him to have "a black belt wrapped around his black belt". His powers don't stop there, as he is able of conjuring fireballs, occasionally summoning a rain of strong 8-bit fists, and his strongest attack, an intense combo attack taking long time to charge.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]One Personal Belonging: Aside from his little clothing, Rumble has no personal belongings.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Phobias: So far, Rumble has not been seen to show fear whatsoever. A thing, perhaps the only thing, he might be fearful of, is a battle he knowingly cannot win. That, or betrayal.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I have no preference over what I'd like and not like to see. It would be nice for it to function properly, though. Your activity will have very little to do with mine. As I live in a vastly different timezone from the U.S., I'll be awake when you are asleep and vice versa most of the time. I don't think Rumble can help much in the investigation, other than beating those proven guilty to a pulp.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Queen of the tsunderes, please agree to my character sheet and show mercy to my character, or whatever.[/BCOLOR]

So, Dipper, are you ready? Because the shoulders will bounce again.

tumblr_m8ccviMfGx1rcx983o1_500.gif

Name:
Morgan Freeman
Canon (or state if OC):
True facts about Morgan Freeman
Personality:
I, Morgan Freeman am a man appreciative of a great many things in life. Nature, or whatever I narrate has so much to give us, so much beauty to unfold. I am also a fan of movies and documentary's, for so many stories can be told through film, and so much can be learned as well. But in the end, I am a simple man who would also be happy simply having my girl scout cookies.
Abilities:
My voice is so charming I can turn microphones to gold.
When I narrate something nature simply makes it so.
I could say I murdered your family slowly with a butter knife and my voice would still calm you down.
I do not have sex, I simply make babies appear with my smile.
And lastly, my powers are constantly exercised by narrating the lives of billions of people every day.
Phobias:
My only fear, is losing my voice. For if I do, I can no longer narrate as Morgan Freeman. Morgan Freeman, Morgan Freeman, Morgan Freeman... Morgan Freeman. Titty Sprinkles.​

tumblr_m8ccviMfGx1rcx983o1_500.gif

Name:
Morgan Freeman
Canon (or state if OC):
True facts about Morgan Freeman
Personality:
I, Morgan Freeman am a man appreciative of a great many things in life. Nature, or whatever I narrate has so much to give us, so much beauty to unfold. I am also a fan of movies and documentary's, for so many stories can be told through film, and so much can be learned as well. But in the end, I am a simple man who would also be happy simply having my girl scout cookies.
Abilities:
My voice is so charming I can turn microphones to gold.
When I narrate something nature simply makes it so.
I could say I murdered your family slowly with a butter knife and my voice would still calm you down.
I do not have sex, I simply make babies appear with my smile.
And lastly, my powers are constantly exercised by narrating the lives of billions of people every day.
Phobias:
My only fear, is losing my voice. For if I do, I can no longer narrate as Morgan Freeman. Morgan Freeman, Morgan Freeman, Morgan Freeman... Morgan Freeman. Titty Sprinkles.​

Oh shit, better take away his voice then! Or ya know, just copy it into BOB's since he is a robot.

Sorry, but imma change my character, if that's ok.

Appearance (or image) please describe in detail if OC:

Chaos-Rings-III-Charakter-03.png

Name:

Daisuke

Male

Canon (or state if OC):

Chaos Rings III

Personality:

He is energetic and free-willed, but also surprisingly studious. He cares for his mom greatly, who is ill, and is determined to find the gift that can cure her.

Abilities:

Other then his physical abilities are more stronger, due to his experience, nothing much else then being an ordinary human. Also, he won't have a Gene.

One Personal Belonging:

A knuckleduster. It's like a giant robot glove you can wear.

2014-11-10-145122.jpg

Phobias:

His mother dying, Pigpatir eaters, frogs.

Queen of the tsunderes, please agree to my character sheet and show mercy to my character!

Appearance
flashpoint-sergio-di-zio-5.jpg

Name: Michelangelo "Spike" Scarlatti
Canon: Flashpoint
Personality: Outgoing and cheery, although some moments of post trauma can appear when under high duress.
Abilities: None whatsoever, although he's an excellent demolitions and tech-savvy man. He possesses an intermediate amount of knowledge in combat, mainly CQC, but is set up also in hand to hand and demolitions.
One Personal Belonging: He has in his holster a Glock 17 which has a flashlight attatched to it.
Phobias: He has a gigantic fear of losing anybody he cares about, the same that happened with his father due to age and his best friend, Louis, after he was blown by a mine.

What would you like to see in this tale before starting?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What are your expectations towards the tale?
Well, we all start new at some point. I expect it to be enjoyable as with all, but I know that being new you'll make mistakes which is fine! You'll do great! :D
Note the class schedule that I have placed at the end: Will the times that I am "available" make you, the participant, decrease your activity? What are the best times that you can be active?
It's fine really. The best times are anytime AFTER 2.20, anything before will be slow as I am usually in class on weekdays, though on weekends I may have more leeway.
Do you prefer that your character is more involved in the investigation of the tale or simply creating relationships with other characters?
I prefer if he's more involved in the investigation due to his background as a police officer.

oh, and yes, tsundere please don't hurt me and finally notice me pls <3

Reactions: MrSandman
What's up with all these cheery characters? Well, never mind, they're all going to be broken by the end of this.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
latest

Name: Lorde

Canon: South Park

Personality: Lorde is actually a fairly normal girl, however she can sometimes get defensive when it comes to bathroom politics as this is where she gets most of her creativity for her song writing.

Abilities: Writing and composing music, auto tune, being a supportive father, and a vast knowledge of geology.

One Personal Belonging: A notebook that she takes with her to the bathroom.

Phobias: Having her terrible secret exposed...

Question to Respond within the Character Sheet: Honestly, this is my first Murder Tale and I just wanted to have fun with people and enjoy an interesting RP with a deserve cast of characters. As far as when I'm active... Central Daylight Time starting from 11:30 PM - 7 AM on the weekdays (I work overnights) and as far as weekends go it varies. Also, I prefer both investigating as well as relationships. Both could make for some interesting situations. >:3

Queen of the tsunderes ya ya ya, please agree to my character sheet and show mercy to my character! I am Lorde.

ATTENTION:

Several things before I continue with these character sheets.

1. Please make sure that I have the correct character name from your character sheet.
Some of you Bomb have changed your application so I have to change it.

2. If you did sign up with a different character sheet,
PLEASE REMOVE ALL OTHER CHARACTER SHEETS THAT YOU PREVIOUSLY SIGNED UP WITH.
This will make is less confusing for your fellow participants to keep up with the information.

3. The following people need to go back and read the rules:
@Gwazi Magnum
@MrSandman
@Bomb
Bomb you signed up three times wtf y man

4. MARCH 23 WILL BE THE LAST DAY TO SIGN-UP.
This is necessary for me and the GMs to focus on who all will do what for the next few days.

Uh, I think that's it but all of you are free to tell me what else I need to do. Lmao.

I hope to start around the 25th... soooo.... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

ATTENTION:

1. Please make sure that I have the correct character name from your character sheet.

This will make is less confusing for your fellow participants to keep up with the information.

@Gwazi Magnum
@MrSandman
@Bomb

This is necessary for me and the GMs to focus on who all will do what for the next few days.

Uh, I think that's it but all of you are free to tell me what else I need to do. Lmao.

ATTENTION:

@Gwazi Magnum
@MrSandman
@Bomb

Queen of the tsunderes, i have changed everything according to your instructions, and have deleted Bard and Bomby Moto. Forgive me!

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
ATTENTION:

@Gwazi Magnum
@MrSandman
@Bomb

Edited it now. Buuuut... I have a thing against using anime tropes on anything I write so I changed it a little bit (hope you don't mind).

Status
Not open for further replies.