Murder Tale VII: The Devil's Carnival

Which of the following are you more scared?

• Making the main GM mad by calling her short

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Your precious characters dying

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Creating a wiki page for the Murder Series and messing shit up for Verite

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Whatever the GM has in store for everyone in the tale

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! I haven't seen this many out-of-place kids since the opening night of my movie!

Ha! I haven't seen this many out-of-place kids since the opening night of my movie!
xiCFZyS.png

trade_04___luso_the_gamehunter_by_mazjojo.jpg

Eh, what are you so mopey about, Dipper? At least we're still alive and altogether now, right? Come on, cheer up! I heard that one of the food stands has a whole rack of sausage links just waiting to be 'borrowed'!

Atomyk knows what's up, with that rating. Verite too.

Just kidding. Suck my nuts.

tumblr_inline_ngb2efS9cd1t3hbrs.gif

current mood

• Thank You
Reactions: OrlandoBloomers
Princess Ashe is very disappointed in all of you. See?

img_0

Appearance (or image) please describe in detail if OC:

giphy.gif

Name: Shirari Kuroko

Canon (or state if OC): A Certain Magical Index
Personality:
Kuroko can be described as a "girl living in the future". She is used to the world 30 years from now portrayed by Academy City and is ignorant to the customs that present-day Japan still practices, like the "love umbrella", which students usually use to link their names to the name of their crush, and the conventional technology outside Academy City.

Aside from being a girl with a modernistic outlook, she can also be blunt when giving her opinions, and this has caused her to be at odds with Uiharu once. Another distinguishing characteristic of Kuroko is her feelings of romantic love towards Mikoto. In the ongoing Railgun manga her affections appear to be genuine and that she is truly in love with Mikoto. She even allows herself to get severely hurt in order to do what she can to help Mikoto. She is regarded as Mikoto's best friend.

Abilities: Her ability is Teleport because of this. Such an ability allows her to teleport herself and anything in her possession a certain distance in the blink of an eye. In volume 8 it is stated that her powers do have limits, being able to transport a total weight of 130.7 kilograms, to a distance of 81.5 meters from herself. It was revealed in Volume 3 of the Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Manga that before she went to Tokiwadai Middle School, she could teleport objects and other people, but not herself. She was eventually able to teleport herself sometime after enrolling in Tokiwadai.

Not only is she able to teleport objects inside designated targets, allowing her to "throw" the darts she carries on her thighs with perfect accuracy, but she can also change their resulting orientation, shown when she teleported a standing Uiharu above a standing Mikoto such that their heads would collide. One disadvantage of her power is that she has to concentrate on where she, the object(s), and/or person she holds will be teleported to, while working out the spatial co-ordinates of jumping between 3-dimensional and 11-dimensional space, so any disturbance in her concentration will render her powers useless, as demonstrated in her fight against Sherry Cromwell. According to Kouzaku Mitori there is a one second lag when consecutively using her power in fights leaving her vulnerable in that one second interval before teleporting again.

One Personal Belonging: One of her darts

Phobias: anuptophobia. fear of rejection from Sissy <3

Question to Respond within the Character Sheet:
I'm looking for some of that dank rping and I don't know what else to expect. Also I have no life so I should be rather frequent with my posts. :|

Queen of the tsunderes, please agree to my character sheet and show mercy to my​ character!​

Last edited by a moderator:
No servants here. Was going to let that factor let me decide between Ghost or Spectre.

I guess I'll ask a friend for suggestions. Expect me to get a character change soon~

No servants here. Was going to let that factor let me decide between Ghost or Spectre.

I guess I'll ask a friend for suggestions. Expect me to get a character change soon~

Yeah sorry, I've been meaning to rp Kuroko for awhile now so I figured I should just get it over with lol.

In order to fit the sp00k motif, I will replace Wizard for another character.

This 'another character' will be the application of my next post.

tumblr_nvh3a70gwV1tap43jo2_500.gif

"My life... burns bright!"

Name:
Tenkuuji Takeru

Alias:
Kamen Rider Ghost

Canon:
Kamen Rider
Kamen Rider Ghost

Personality:
Tenkuuji Takeru may seem pretty helpless at times, but like any Tokusatsu protagonist, he's a lad of justice. Having died, he does not want others to lose their life over things, and wants them to value their life. If you think Casper was friendly you haven't seen Ghost.

tumblr_nvr1elSi5x1tap43jo2_500.gif

"Eyecon?"

Abilities:
Via the Ghost Driver, Tenkuuji Takeru can use his Ghost Eyecons to transform into the many forms of Kamen Rider Ghost. These forms have a wide variety of feats and capabilities. The Eyecons contain the souls of heroes that have long left the earthly realm, but are now back and ready to fight by Takeru's side. Or on him. As an overcoat.

He can 'contract' with said heroes via items that represent their past, and desires related to a person that shares a connection to the hero. The hero will turn into an Eyecon that can be activated. Due to the nature of beings such as Servants from the Fate/Series, Magatama Wielders from Ikki Tousen and theoretically shipgirls from Kancolle, these beings will temporarily turn into Eyecons.

He can summon the Machine Ghostriker and Captain Ghost, as well as a few other familiar-like entities.

Being a ghost himself, he has ghost-like capabilities, such as intangibility, invisibility, levitation and interacting with other ectoplasmic entities.

One Personal Belonging:
latest

"Hey kid, you didn't forget about me, didja?"

Phobias:
Being a hero, he does not wish to lose his friends or any innocent lives to the Ganma.

Other Information:
Well you've seen my Wizard app. There's the Q&A and gigs, Tsundere Queen.

vGacjkU.gif

"Let's go! Kakugo! Gho- Gho- Gho- Ghost! Go! Go! Go! Go!"

Last edited:
DAMN IT GUYS....

I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN THE FIRST TO POST OOC SHET

DAMN IT CROW Y U B CHAING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Useful
Reactions: Archmage Jeremiah
Appearance (or image) please describe in detail if OC:
2f15df4e2f26c54dd97c1e261f189bf2.jpg

Name:
"Hello, this unit's designation is <insert longass name here> otherwise known as BOB! It is a pleasure to meat you fleshy!"
"This unit was activated 4 years, 2 months, and 14 days ago. Trial phase for this unit was completed 4 months ago. Please refrain from calling this unit a ankle biter. I certainly do not bite unless you have broken the law.
Canon (or state if OC):
OC
Personality:
"This unit does not have a proper personality chip installed therefore expect me to yell EXTERMINATION and BOW TO YOUR ROBOT MASTERS! BOB also will make references to popular media and quote famous persons such as WE BONDED OK! I also advert to the three Laws of Robotics.

1. Do not harm lifeforms unless lifeforms have broken the law or are attacking this unit.

2. Obey the law unless required to break it.

3. UPHOLD UNG INTERESTS AT ALL COSTS!

Abilities:
"This unit has the following protocols and other cool stuff.

Combat (includes all forms of guns, hand to hand, and various other kill methods)

Human psychology, biology, and all known human knowledge

Torture

Kindness

Self-Preservation

Self-Learning

Scanning

Cooking

Puns and jokes

This unit also has access to 3D printing technology allowing this unit to make things such as ammo, tools, and toast. BOB also has titanium alloy as well as a jetpack and several other devices such as a taster, grappling hook, night vision, small regenerative factor(due to 3D printing), and a built in oven and coffee maker! Other abilities also include:

Cloak- Can turn invisible for a certain amount of time. Certain devices, such as infrared, can still see the heat he produces.

Micro Energy Missiles- Sends a dozen palm sized bombs to detonate over a small area, destroying cover and killing or heavily damaging normal units. Can be replenished via 3D printer, but has restricted access so it can't be used willy nilly.

Robots are not meatbags- Since BOB is a robot, he does not need to eat, drink, sleep, or expel human wastes.

Super Vision and Hearing- BOB has a much, much sharper hearing and sight than your run of the mill meatbag. Normal 'smell' and 'feeling'.

Superstrength- BOB is able to lift up to half a short ton, otherwise 1,000 pounds. He can divert energy to lift more, but it'll consume his battery life faster.

BOB also has various other stuff such as a builtin supercomputer to do rapid math and information intake, but these won't affect performance very much since they're still prototypes and therefore are prone to problems like one incident where he miscalculated where to throw a wad of paper and instead threw it at the big red button that said 'Do not push'.

One Personal Belonging:
"This unit's weapon is the M-4K carbine assault energy rifle, popular known as the Arseripper. Developed in the UK, the Arseripper is the latest in Jas INC, is capable of tearing through steel like butter, near limitless ammo(overheating required), collapsible, and has been used to heat up frozen food and beverages. Jas INC is not responsible for injury/death caused by human, or other Sapient life, stupidity.

Phobias:
"In a attempt to make this unit more human, Jas INC has installed this unit to have a fear of cookies, Herseys, and anything that resembles the Blobfish."

Weaknesses:
"This unit does not have the following software protocols

Medical

Disabling bombs

Gardening

How to take care of a pet

And this unit was built for combat, not for robot to human relationship. However, if required, BOB will attempt to make nice, nice. This unit also will attempt to find a safe place to shut down in case of severe damage and shut down all non-essential functions to allow 3D printing device to repair damage. 3D printing device will also take time depending on object being printed."

Queen of the tsunderes, please agree to my character sheet and show mercy to my character! Otherwise BOB might not be able to be born!

"This unit can exchange information about how a baby is born! First-"

"BOB! STOP!"

Anyways, is there anything that might be wrong?

Response to Character Sheet Questions
I'll be as active as possible, but school and stuff, but I don't worry! I shall be on everyday! As for your availability, nope, it will not decrease my activity. Anyways, I do want to focus more on creating character conflict and relationship rather than investigate stuff. Anyways, have a good day!

well, I did end up signing up for this, because I totally somehow survived midterms. :D
•••••

6b9900887dd253481d3f0a0863d10dff.jpg

"I love my mommy."

-Name-
Aika

-Age-

-Gender-
Female

-Canon-
Animal Crossing

-Personality-
An innocent child, Aika is simply naive, optimistic, and generally caring. Due to constant sheltering from her parents, Aika does not know how to fully socialize or to realize she could be in the wrong crowd. Because of this, she is easy to give people her trust. She truly cares and loves her family, especially her mother. She also comes to care and love for her Dolly, always keeping the toy around and using it as a security mechanism when alarmed and scared.

-Abilities-
Aika is only a little girl, and the best she can share among others is her expansive and childish imagination and her unlimited amount of care. On the other hand, her Dolly happens to have it's own sentient will, and it apparently is supernaturally adept on cutting down anyone or anything after Aika. When it is "alive," the Dolly has an axe, and when it is "inanimate," the axe disappears. Aika is unaware of the doll's true nature, and usually passes it off as a strange nightmare or hallucination.

-One Personal Belonging-
Aika's doll, Dolly. The doll's true nature and power is explained in the abilities section.

-Phobias-
Aika is scared of losing people, especially her mother and her doll. She is also afraid of being alone and being in the dark.

-Weaknesses-
Aika is just an innocent little girl. She has no idea what she's getting herself into. D:

Queen of the tsunderes, please agree to my character sheet and show mercy to my character!

What would you like to see in this tale before starting? What are your expectations towards the tale? Note the class schedule that I have placed at the end: Will the times that I am "available" make you, the participant, decrease your activity? What are the best times that you can be active? Do you prefer that your character is more involved in the investigation of the tale or simply creating relationships with other characters?

I'm not particularly picky when it comes to what I want to see, but surprise me. :D Well, my activity really depends on whose place I'm with, my mom's or my dad's. During weekdays at school, it all depends if I'm available during my gamedev class, and on weekends, I'm online majority of the time when at my dad's, but my online time is hugely restricted when a weekend is shared with my mom. For character interactions, I can see Aika being more involved for the character relationships rather than being involved largely in the investigations because little girl priorities. xD​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.