Murder Tale VII: The Devil's Carnival

Which of the following are you more scared?

• Making the main GM mad by calling her short

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Your precious characters dying

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Creating a wiki page for the Murder Series and messing shit up for Verite

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Whatever the GM has in store for everyone in the tale

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CCC Kouhai

Original poster
blackroses_zps08b9dfef.gif

blackroses_zps08b9dfef.gif

PLOT

Whatever you knew about heaven or hell, this place is like no other. The Devil's carnival is the home to millions of wandering guests who have came to look for excitement in their lives; however, in a mysterious series of events, you were brought here for a reason. You may not remember what that very specific reason may be… Maybe it is a reason that has yet to be discovered. Either way, no one around you really cares about that reason so you don't have to go into great detail. Heck, you may just be wandering here just to satisfy those around you because you have to be a big suck up. Even if there's no importance to you or anyone else, you can still spend a great time riding the rides and being entertained! During your visit, you will spend most of your time interacting with others that were also brought to the carnival and work either together or by yourself in completing tasks and challenges throughout the tale.
There's a catch. If you don't closely pay attention to clues and have bad luck, you'll end up bargaining for your own sanity!

BlackRoseDivider.gif

ROLES
SURVIVOR
This role is the simplest and most of the characters will play this role. All they have to do is to work together in order to complete tasks and challenges which will only be a two or three day event. Those who weren't killed will have to figure out who is a traitor by using clues. I recommend you all to quote evidence too, please. Even though there will be only one actual kill, THIS GAME WILL REQUIRE CHARACTERS TO SURVIVE… I will make sure that the Ringleader acknowledges the fact that there is ONE murder and the rest are just "accidents."

TRAITOR
This role will be the most complex unless the player is really intelligent with their decision. Their only goal is to avoid allowing the other participants in knowing who he or she truly is! They are able to manipulate the trust of others as well as bend some of the rules that the carnival has – they just can't get caught. Due to the schedule, this tale should only last ONE WEEK. That means that there will ONLY BE ONE TRAITOR. With the mention of having one traitor, there will be a possibility of having one or two survivors "helping" the traitor. They will not have any acknowledge of helping them in character, though they may be able to influence the rest. You will only be able to VOTE ONCE AT THE END OF THE TALE. Sound familiar? Those of you who have participated in Murder Tale (#): The Grand Hotel will find this format to be quite stressful but fun!

VICTIMS
Since I am not allowing second characters, I will let those who are killed off to continue participating in the tale. However, you cannot vote again. All you can do is help and influence other votes in the out of character form at the end. You do have the option to stay out of the rest of the tale and the final vote!

AFTERLIFE (but not really…)
Another generous thing I shall do as a stressed GM is that I will have a ONE TIME EVENT in the middle of the week to allow only the victims who were involved in "accidents" join the others in the carnival. This will only be available to TWO VICTIMS. Those of you who were involved in these accidents will have to decide by vote who you want to see in the role play more.

BlackRoseDivider.gif

RULES

Golden Rule: All Iwaku Rules apply!
  • Do not include OOC Comments unless necessary in the sign ups – If I catch any OOC comments in the sign ups I WILL request of you to delete them unless I have the authority to delete whatever comments you put up in my sign ups.
  • Anyone can join; however, MG fanatics do get first dibs. If you clicked on the banner, we all welcome you, and I hope we do have room for you to participate as well!
  • There will absolutely be no god-modding/power-playing. If I see that your character is too OP or not playing fairly, I will have the character removed. This is for fun and games… NO PARTY POOPERS ALLOWED except if it's me.
  • ONLY ONE CHARACTER PER PERSON – NO DUOS ALLOWED PLEASE! (I will explain the reason below.)
  • Posts can be as little or as long as you like; however I don't want to see any "shit posting." Please consider those who are also playing and try to be as interesting as possible!
  • Original characters are allowed, but you must give full detail of that character. You will be required to fill out everything that I indicate within the OC sheet.
  • Please, please, PLEASE, follow the character sheet. If you want to include more information like I usually do for my character sheets, then add that into a spoiler.
  • AT THE END OF YOUR CS, PLEASE WRITE THAT YOU AGREE TO THE RULES. Let's use the following phrase: Queen of the tsunderes, please agree to my character sheet and show mercy to my character! I promise I don't do this to gloat. <3
BlackRoseDivider.gif

ADORABLE CONSIDERATION FROM YOUR LOVELY HOSTESS
  • Get a partner to role play and then switch or try to role play with more than one person. I understand that it's hard to keep up with everyone, but it's also boring if someone's characters are constantly ignored. Remember who got Madam Post-N-Vain for the first Murder Award Show?! If I see that you are only interacting with one character, I will intervene and push you to be with others. Let's all actually role play for once and interact as best as we can.
  • Please remember to discuss traitor hints IC, though if you must discuss OOC, refer to post in the RP Discussion Thread. ATTENTION: ANYTHING SAID WITHIN THE RP DISCUSSION THREAD SUCH AS EVIDENCE WILL NOT BE TIED INTO THE ACTUAL ROLE PLAY THREAD. YOUR CHARACTERS MUST HAVE THIS KNOWLEDGE WITHIN THE TALE. SO PLEASE BE SURE TO DISCUSS WITH EVERYONE!
  • If you have any problems with anyone during the IC and even with OOC please be sure to PM me. I don't want anyone to fight over anything. We must be mature adults, yo. If you have any questions about anything, seriously send me a private message!
  • If you aren't part of the Murder Series group, please consider joining us! Just click this link that will show you where our group information is on!
  • THIS TALE WILL BE FAST PACED! If you can't keep up, please do not plan to sign up. I'm not trying to be mean, but there's a set time frame in finishing, and I want to get this tale wrapped up as soon as possible to continue another Murder Game events~
  • Finally, please remember that this is my first Tale. The following will be my co-GMs as the tale is unfortunately taking place on the first week of classes after spring break: @Hospes, @Atomyk, and @T.O.M. I appreciate them helping me with most of this. They are also the people that you need to contact if I am not here!
BlackRoseDivider.gif

Other important questions to discuss:
Q: What's inactive to you as the GM? You can't just kick me out if I'm not responding every hour! I have personal things in my life to do like eating, sleeping… even showering!
A: Sure, I can't kick you out over something so rash! That'd be ridiculous! I know I won't be here every minute, every hour, every day of this entire week. However, this tale is for you the role players. Sure, I'm the one happy for making an event come into writing; however, you are all playing together. If you know you have to do something important that might make you miss a day, you may always message me. Just know that it will be hard to get back into the pace! I am talking about the people aka mainly me because I've always done it who sign up and then never show up to even post several times within the event! Those are the inactives that I am so stubborn about.

Q: Why are you being so stiff with the whole "duos" thing? I should have the right to play two characters at the same time! Every other GM in the Murder Games and Tales allowed duos… even if there was a limit!
A: Since this tale should be finished in ONE WEEK, I cannot keep up with everyone as well as I'd like. Sure, I have co-GMS, but remember… this is my tale, and many co-GMs tend to get exhausted after an event that's not even their own when they're helping. I understand that they'll be glad to help me in whatever I need, but this is my responsibility. I know my limits and I know that I'll end up messing up some point. So by prohibiting duos, I won't be as stressed as I should be! I hope you all can understand this and are willing to cooperate!
Q: You're not being serious about my character dying all of the sudden… right? I mean, we all usually have an afterlife within the MG event. Surely, I can still play!
A: Unfortunately, this event will be somewhat of a survival game. Any character that steps into the Devil's Carnival which all of you will be at the Devil's Carnival is at the risk of getting into an "accident" while the days pass by. There is no limit as to how many characters will be involved, and those picked will be determined by the two who are helping the traitor. This does not mean that the main traitor may have a voice in the decision!

Q: If my character is at the "risk" of dying, then why bother role playing?
A: Let me get you some milk and cookies, sweetie. You want a happy rainbow and sunshine ending, right? It's okay…
No. It's not okay. Whether you are a male or a female or whatever you consider yourself, grow up. Not everyone likes happy endings, and if you're one of those who do, then this isn't the right role play for you.
You can create so many conflicting relationships with others while being at the risk of dying! I won't let the two that choose who gets involved in accidents until the third day. You will have two to three days to interact with characters and have fun before the chaos happens! The investigation and accidents will happen later! So, there's no need to feel like you shouldn't continue role playing. That's the best part of the carnival! Life is like a box of chocolates, but heck, one of them may be poisoned! Should you avoid chocolates? No!

Q: Can I avoid everything in the carnival to keep myself away from risk?
A: Nope. You'll be forced to go into places. Sorry. Test your luck next time. <3

BlackRoseDivider.gif

CHARACTER SHEET

Please use this template to describe your character in which you are playing!

Appearance (or image) please describe in detail if OC:
Name:
Canon (or state if OC):
Personality:
Abilities:
One Personal Belonging:
Phobias:

At the end of your character sheets, I'd like for you to answer the following. This can be hidden in a spoiler if you'd like. Please answer honestly as I will be taking these to consideration.

Question to Respond within the Character Sheet: What would you like to see in this tale before starting? What are your expectations towards the tale? Note the class schedule that I have placed at the end: Will the times that I am "available" make you, the participant, decrease your activity? What are the best times that you can be active? Do you prefer that your character is more involved in the investigation of the tale or simply creating relationships with other characters?

I'd also like for you to PM me the answer to the following as I have to make sure that you are willing to fully participate in either roles.

Question to Respond as a PM: Would you be interested in being a traitor? If yes, explain why you should be a traitor. Make sure to discuss how active you will be within the tale. For those who are not interested, please discuss how active you will be as well. I will not accept any character sheets from individuals who are not planning to be active! Failure to PM me about this will result in your character sheet being rejected.

1765372s5jxc6wgqw.gif

Cast
[26/30 Spots Taken]
@T.O.M. as Sam (Trick R' Treat) [ Status: Alive/Tickets: 0 ]
@Crow as Tenkuuji Takeru (Kamen Rider Ghost) [ Status: Alive/Tickets: 0 ]
@The Tactician as Luso Clemens (Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2: Grimoire of the Rift) [ Status: Alive/Tickets: 0 ]
@Verite as Hisoka (HunterXHunter) [ Status: Alive/Tickets: 0 ]
@C.T. as Bazett Fraga McRemitz (Type-Moon) [ Status: Alive/Tickets: 0 ]
@The Silver Paladin as Princess Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca (Final Fantasy XII) [ Status: Alive/Tickets: 0 ]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Jhin (League of Legends) [ Status: Alive/Tickets: 0 ]
@DapperDogman as Ayumu Aikawa (Is This a Zombie?) [ Status: Alive/Tickets: 0 ]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Iggy (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure) [ Status: Alive/Tickets: 0 ]
@Ryu Keiko as Seras Victoria (Hellsing) [ Status: Alive/Tickets: 0 ]
@york as Cat (Stray Cat Crossing) [ Status: Alive/Tickets: 0 ]
@OrlandoBloomers as Deadpool - aka SkullpoopL - (Marvel) [ Status: Alive/Tickets: 0 ]
@Krieg as Frisk (Undertale) [ Status: Alive/Tickets: 0 ]
@Ringmaster as Tobias (League of Legends) [ Status: Alive/Tickets: 0 ]
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Conner Kent (Young Justice) [ Status: Alive/Tickets: 0 ]
@Atomyk as Dipper Pines (Gravity Falls) [ Status: Alive/Tickets: 0 ]
@Jeremi as Shirari Kuroko (A Certain Magical Index) [ Status: Alive/Tickets: 0 ]
@Kaykay as Kyousuke Hyoubu (Zettai Karen Children) [ Status: Alive/Tickets: 0 ]
@Gummi Bunnies as Aika (Animal Crossing) [ Status: Alive/Tickets: 0 ]
@Archwar as BOB (Original Character) [ Status: Alive/Tickets: 0 ]
@IntrusivePenDesperateSword as Rumble McSkirmish (Gravity Falls) [ Status: Alive/Tickets: 0 ]
@Gwazi Magnum as Morgan Freeman (True Facts About Morgan Freeman) [ Status: Alive/Tickets: 0 ]
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Michaelangelo "Spike" Scarlatti (Flashpoint) [ Status: Alive/Tickets: 0 ]
@GlassTrinity as Lorde (South Park) [ Status: Alive/Tickets: 0 ]
@Bomb as Daisuke (Chaos Rings III) [ Status: Alive/Tickets: 0 ]
@MrSandman as Michael Ehrmantraut (Better Call Saul/Breaking Bad) [ Status: Alive/Tickets: 0 ]

1765372s5jxc6wgqw.gif

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_9aapxy40up8oo4kk4gw0o00w8_640.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Appearance:

Casual/Usual form
tumblr_nx0gfe3oCH1qeng45o1_r1_250.jpg

True form

Name:
Sam for short
Samhain(Sow-Wen)

In spite of his childlike appearance, Sam is apparently hundreds of years old, and known by many cultures in one way or another.

Canon (or state if OC):
Trick R' Treat

Personality:
Befitting of the form upon which he usually takes, Sam is very mischievous. Similar to that of a naughty child. Despite being a thousand year old Pagan spirit, Samhain is not above throwing eggs at rude children and then giggling at their misfortune.
giphy.gif

He also isn't above a rude gesture or two. But when people break the rules/traditions of Halloween that Sam protects, his demeanor changes greatly. His giggling ceases and becomes more of a monstrous like hissing. He goes as far as attacking animals/elderly/married couples. Murdering all of them if they don't shape up and learn the error of their ways. Which is that Halloween's rules should be respected above all else. Now, that said Sam isn't openly malicious. Only acting out when he feels Halloween's being disrespected/it's rules broken. Otherwise he'll go about on his way continuing to pose like any other child.

A very creepy child but still one nevertheless.

Abilities:
Due to being the manifestation of Halloween/it's enforcer, Sam possesses many abilities. These include the ability to raise the dead to punish/devour unruly trick r treaters. Possesses enough strength to break a grown man's forearm with a simple flick of the wrist. The ability to teleport to the point where he can coat an entire room in blood and then vanish a second later, as if he had never been there at all. He can also regenerate severe wounds such as having his head split open by a shotgun blast/shot to the chest and having a hand blown off.

Speaking of which, any severed limbs of Sam's will continue to move of their own volition. Even aiding Sam if need be. His most widely used abilities however may be the following.. Having the ability to scale walls and ceilings much like a spider. Then the power of telekinesis which he mainly uses for mundane purposes such as opening a door without needing to reach up and stand on his tip toes to open it himself.

One Personal Belonging:
fx7yvb.jpg

Phobias:

What would a pagan spirit with power like Sam have to fear? The answer might surprise you. Despite most people not knowing how to dispose of Sam and despite his childish attitude, Sam has enough know-how to survive to the present day and so on. But the one thing that frightens him the most is a Halloween that goes completely off the rails. No one hands out candy/no one's wearing costumes/the jack o lanterns are being destroyed left and right..

And poor Sam's unable to do a thing about it..

:(

What would you like to see in this tale before starting? What are your expectations towards the tale? Note the class schedule that I have placed at the end: Will the times that I am "available" make you, the participant, decrease your activity? What are the best times that you can be active? Do you prefer that your character is more involved in the investigation of the tale or simply creating relationships with other characters?

Having recently re-watched the Devil's Carnival, I just hope we get to see the Doll character that Emile Autumn played! I'm a big fan of her music, anyway and so seeing that character portrayed here by someone who could do her justice would just be amazing! As far as expectations go, we may not have known eachother for a long time but I think I know you well enough to say that I think you'll do amazing and with your Co-Gms behind you, it'll be even better than you hoped. :) For the schedule, I'll be honest and say my life is pretty uneventful beyond school so I'll be here pretty much on a consistent basis so don't worry about my activity. Even when the IC for my own RP goes up, I'll make sure to keep posting in here as regularly as I can.

I've always preferred interaction/relationships over the investigation part of it. Mainly because a good majority of the characters I've played simply aren't oriented to care too much about that and I'm afraid Sam is no exception. He'd much rather run around causing mischief and giggling all the while than care about some pesky murders. He kills enough rule-breakers on his own time.

Now, that's all out of the way..

I'm looking forward to co-GMing all of you wonderful people and Sam's looking forward to meeting all of you.

Hehe!!~

:)

giphy.gif

edit

Queen of the tsunderes, please agree to my character sheet and show mercy to my character!

Last edited:

_f__luso_clemens_by_adelphane-d567nch.jpg

Name: Luso Clemens

Canon (or state if OC): Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2: Grimoire of the Rift, after his return to the normal human world.

Personality: Energetic and adventurous, Luso is viewed as the class clown in his home world which he has returned to since the ending of his source material. However, he has matured in the course of his adventure and has grown to understand the concerns that others (such as his aunt who has raised him since birth) have for him. A strong sense of justice and morality resides in his heart, and the sight of criminals at work causes him to be rasher and more reckless in his attempts to stop them. After his time in Ivalice, his reaction to things such as magic and unusual individuals has more or less died away as he worked in hand with such forces and people in his work there.

Abilities: He is physically strong though rather slow, while he is most likely of average intelligence given comments about his grades in class though it may simply be due to his carefree attitude towards schooling that his grades are not noticeable. However, his willpower and desire to remain determined in the face of adversity along with his excellent clan leadership has led to many complimenting on his well-developed inner strength and proclaiming absolute trust in his potential to be an impressive individual.

Given that the powers (such as magic and special combat abilities) of jobs most likely only apply in the past world of Ivalice, Luso mostly likely only has the sword-and-board fighting skills and survival skills of his various jobs, the most noticeable being his starting job of Soldier and arguably his best job stat-wise, Paladin. Soldiering has led him to acquire the abilities of First Aid (just as the name implies, simple first aid in combat), Provoke (taunts his foes into charging recklessly in a berserk manner), Rend Power (Lowers an enemy's potential to harm him by damaging their weapon), and Rend Speed (aim at crippling the enemy's mobility by harassing their legs and feet with precise strikes). It also allowed him to learn the basics of fighting with a blade in one hand and a shield in another and to build up his endurance. The Paladin job, where as Soldiering focused on offensive power, led to Luso gaining a better understanding in defensive posturing and stances with his sword, lending well to a supporting role in combat with abilities such as Nurse (essentially greater medic training, allowing him to bandage and apply basic remedies for status aliments to many individuals quickly), Defend (A defensive form where he readies himself to parry and block incoming attacks), Cover (protects an chosen ally and takes any attacks directed at them for them), and War Cry (A rallying battle cry that boosts faltering morale among his allies).

One Personal Belonging: His journal, a magical grimoire filled to the brim with the writings on his adventures in the magical world with his friends there, each page overflowing with drawings of the people and creatures he had seen and enrapturing writings on his experiences. The sole proof of his adventures and the magic that he had witnessed as it traveled from the magical world with him to his home.

Phobias: Ghosts and Undead Creatures

What would you like to see in this tale before starting? What are your expectations towards the tale? Note the class schedule that I have placed at the end: Will the times that I am "available" make you, the participant, decrease your activity? What are the best times that you can be active? Do you prefer that your character is more involved in the investigation of the tale or simply creating relationships with other characters?

Honestly, I just want to see what my real-life friend can do when given a chance to shine and have fun while experiencing it. I can be on most of the time while you're on, though best estimates for post times are 11:00 AM to 10:00 PM EST. Best times though would be 4:00 PM to 10:00 PM. Personally, I'd want Luso to bond with other people though the investigation would eventually take center stage for him due to his strong sense of right and wrong.

Queen of the tsunderes, please agree to my character sheet and show mercy to my character!

tumblr_inline_ncbf94FMU01s7vkac.gif

TIME TO GET TINGLY.

• Hisoka

• latest

Hunter x Hunter
  • tumblr_no9cj5HKFm1urgg6bo1_500.gif

Unknown

Male

Personality

Hisoka is portrayed as entirely self-serving, self-absorbed, and selfish; he does whatever he likes as long as it pleases him in some way. His insatiable love for spilling the blood of powerful fighters in combat and his enjoyment of extreme pain while doing so fuels his seemingly sadomasochistic desires. In order for them to grow to their full potential (so as to improve the pleasure of killing them later), Hisoka allows the main protagonists to live in situations wherein he is easily able to kill them. Likewise, he grows excited to meet any new people he deems worthy of fighting or anyone with potential to be a good fighter and entertain him in the future.

See more here.

Abilities

tumblr_nd2000Xurh1qf2huro1_500.gif

Superhuman attributes - Self-explanatory. Really goddamn strong and fast. Strong enough to withstand catching a ball that was thrown with the force of a cannon with little to no harm done to his hands. Estimated to have multi-city block level strength. Can move up to roughly low hypersonic speeds and can react quick enough to easily dodge or catch bullet-fast objects out of the air with ease. Hisoka is also incredibly agile, precise, and durable, so much so that he almost gets off on being hurt sometimes.

Really fuckin' smart - Master strategist, weapon specialist, hand to hand combatant, and can judge a person's mannerisms or specialties from one observation of their abilities or characteristics.

Nen - As Nen is comparable to the "ki" or so found in other battle manga series, the specific type of Nen that Hisoka is skilled in is Transmutation, meaning that he is able to change the properties of his "aura" and have it mimic the properties of other objects.

In this case, his most preferred transmutation technique, called Bungee Gum, allows him to alter his aura to resemble that of a substance resembling bubble gum and rubber, but far stronger, able to deflect even bullets right back at attackers. A very versatile power, he can use it to bring people closer to him, as a shield, and so on, as he can shape the Bungee Gum to any shape he pleases.

Another notable technique from the Conjuration style of Nen is Texture Surprise, where he can apply his aura to any thin surface (such as paper or cloth) and manifests his thoughts onto it to change its appearance to have it match Hisoka's thoughts. This comes in handy during combat where he can apply this technique to cover up a part of his body that might be damaged and trick his opponent into believing that he's not damaged at all, or for simple deception, such as when he used it to fake having a spider tattoo on his back. However, the conjuration can easily be undone if outside physical contact is made.

Personal Belonging

tumblr_mqvw46zAdj1r6hdfxo3_500.gif

A deck of playing cards which also happen to be razor-sharp.

Phobias

None notable. Possibly unable to feel fear at all.

I wanna see good shit, Gloria, so give us good shit! Expectin' real good shit!

Anyway uh, as most of what goes on in my life is just class, I'm on just about all the time unfortunately, though I won't be making very many, if any, IC posts until around 3:30 PM CST on weekdays. Weekends are free game though, except on Saturday where I'll probably disappear from like 1 to 4:30 PM CST.

In any case, I'll do my best to focus on both the investigation and creating relationships, as they're the two fine ingredients of MGs, though if I had to sacrifice one for the other, I'd probably take creating relationships if you really wanna know. Everything's more fun with a killer clown after all.
stay tuned for my pm thing

Appearance (or image):
eHyDHUo.jpg

Name:
Bazett Fraga McRemitz

Canon:
Type Moon

Personality:
Bazett is a fairly serious, kind, and hardworking individual, who possesses a strong sense of justice. She can be short-tempered, yet still calculating. While she presents herself as a strong-willed and mature woman, in truth she is actually rather lonely.
Bazett had always intended to summon Lancer for the 5th war. The reason behind her motive was her desire to save him since childhood. As a dispassionate and desolate child, Bazett found herself immersed with the story of Cú Chulainn, finding herself grieving over such a tragedy that was his legend, at the same time, finding a purpose for herself. She strove to become a strong magus, gambling in the wild hopes of summoning him and using the Holy Grail as a means of "saving" him from his inevitable fate.

Abilities:
Bazett is extremely physically strong, casually tossing furniture with a single hand, causing great collateral damage from the force of her physical strikes, and easily uprooting large sections of the ground. She can match Heroic Spirits with her bare hands due to her honed fighting skills, requiring little effort in taking out most of her enemies. She can destroy projected Noble Phantasms with ease, even easily catching Caladbolg II and throwing it back, and deflect magecraft casually with her fists. Her gloves are imbued with runes to form a Rune of Armoring that gives toughness greater than tungsten steel, and she can use them to enhance her strength, allowing her to smash through defensive magecraft that is too strong for her regular strength. Her body is capable of withstanding any attack, and she can be called a "berserker woman." When faced with nine major stab wounds, including two fatal wounds and one directly to the heart, she has a Noble Phantasm-class Rune of Resurrection capable of instantly restoring her body upon her heart stopping.

One Personal Belonging:
An old and worn artist's rendition of Cú Chulainn.

Phobias:
Failing to change Cú Chulainn's fate.

Good character sheets. Fun. I'll try not to decrease. That depends. Either, we'll see.

Ashelia.B'nargin.Dalmasca.full.10974.jpg

Name: Princess Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca (goes by Ashe)

Canon (or state if OC): Final Fantasy XII

Personality:

Ashe is fiercely independent and driven and will stop at nothing to restore her family to its rightful place. She is proud, indignant, determined and loyal. Her façade can be broken by memories of Lord Rasler, reminding her of the joyful and easier times of her youth. Ashe's true strength is the ability to turn down great power even while being faced with that same power backing her adversary, realizing it would corrupt the ideals she has lived her life by.

Abilities:

Combat wise, Ashe is pretty good at magic. She's also strong with a sword. She is a headstrong leader, and a loyal ally to have. She is also incredibly determined at what she does. Ashe is independent, and will do things on her own. She cares about others, and even faked her death to protect her kingdom. She is also well trained in etiquette, being a royal. She also is able to turn power away, no matter the consequence, so that she will not be corrupted.

One Personal Belonging:

A sword, that was owned by her husband before he died. Because I don't know of any personal belongings she might have.

Phobias: Not much really scares Princess Ashe, but I guess she would be scared of seeing the people she's close to die, and her kingdom destroyed. I personally don't know any straight up fears that she has.

Question to Respond within the Character Sheet:What would you like to see in this tale before starting? What are your expectations towards the tale? Note the class schedule that I have placed at the end: Will the times that I am "available" make you, the participant, decrease your activity? What are the best times that you can be active? Do you prefer that your character is more involved in the investigation of the tale or simply creating relationships with other characters?

I just want to see a fun, well written, imaginative, and well made tale that is tense but enjoyable. I'm expecting a bit of tension, and things to keep us at the edge of our seat, but some calm moments of respite, so we don't grow used to the tension. I honestly can't say. My schedule really depends on me, my teacher, and my parents. I will tell you if something goes wrong and I can't participate, or need a day. Because life is unpredictable. Again, that depends on me, but, I'll probably be more active in the afternoons than the mornings. I'll be interested in both investigating, and creating relationships

PM incoming!

Last edited:

"This stage is beneath my talent, but I shall elevate it."

Jhin-Splah-Art-932x620.jpg

Jhin, the Virtuoso

Canon: League of Legends

Personality:

Cool, confident, graceful, and just a little bit narcissistic. Everything you could ask for in an intellectual psychopath. Jhin finds an immeasurable beauty in death, and in turn, the act of killing. Emphasis on act. He truly believes that his life, and everyone's life is one enormous intertwined stage performance, and finds his passion in helping those he meets perfect their final curtain call. Although, he can't simply slaughter everyone, where's the beauty in that? No, the perfect kill requires time. Buildup. Tension. Drama. As such, he comes off very smooth and kind to those he first meets. On the outside, he's actually a rather stand-up guy. But in the end, it's all for the sake of the show.

No kill is so satisfying as the betrayal.

"Behind every mask...is another mask."

Abilities:

Jhin's artistic talent, no matter how morbid, is unmatched. His gentle voice sings with the heart of a songbird, his delicate hand can sculpt marble, flesh, and bone alike, and can stroke his brush across any empty canvas, be it simple paper, or human skin. On top of everything, he is a talented dancer, and has some knowledge of the arcane to boot. Even a man with such talent, needs a touch of magic to spice up his work.

Such magic is as follows:

Dancing Grenade: A grenade that never really explodes, but still hurts like a bitch, and always seems to hit its mark. Very bouncy, too.

Deadly Flourish: Jhin whips out his huge cane, smacking a bitch with the same force of a bullet. The impact paralyzes its target for a short while.

Captive Audience: Jhin possesses a plethora of lotus-shaped traps, ensorcelled with magics that make them invisible to the naked eye. When one is triggered, it explodes into a stunning display of glittering shrapnel.

"Death should never be quick. It should be an opera."

One Personal Belonging:

Whisper

Jhin's four-shot pistol. The Virtuoso holds the armament near and dear to him, as it's the primary tool he uses in his craft. Unlike any normal pistol, this one has a very...deliberate rate of fire, specially modified by the artist himself to make his kills more exhilarating, and exciting. He enchants every fourth bullet, guaranteeing it to be a killshot every time. In addition, he can attach his cane to the barrel of his pistol, forming an extreme long-range rifle fitted with crippling, high-caliber rounds, each enchanted by hand for that extra oomph.

"The trigger on a loaded weapon...it whispers for us to act."

Phobias:

Taphephobia: The fear of being buried alive, that his life won't go out with a bang, but in silence.

Atelophobia: The fear of imperfection, his main drive to perfect every one of his performances (kills)

"I cannot be good. I must be perfection."

Q: What would you like to see in this tale before starting? What are your expectations towards the tale? Note the class schedule that I have placed at the end: Will the times that I am "available" make you, the participant, decrease your activity? What are the best times that you can be active? Do you prefer that your character is more involved in the investigation of the tale or simply creating relationships with other characters?

------------

A: In a Murder Game revolving around character death, I'd like to see some very imaginative and innovative kills. Go fucking hog-wild. And a GM's active times have never really affected my rate of posting, it's always I who affect my rate of posting. I'm usually available to post from 10-11am~ to 10-11pm MST, but as always, I post rather sporadically unless I've been mentioned by a GM, or another player. As for being involved in the investigations, I'll be more inclined to be, what with my choice of character and his obsession for the art of murder. But of course, I won't decline interaction when it arises.

Alright, uh...ahem...

Dear missus Sunder Queen person,

Please accept my character sheet, and don't kill my character first, please, because I agree to your rules, etc. etc.

I shall PM you on the morrow. Or...today, maybe.​

Appearance:
latest

Name:
Ayumu Aikawa
Canon:
Is This a Zombie?
Personality:
He's quite carefree most of the time, even when being hit by a truck, he has the time to assure everyone he'll be just fine, all with a bright smile. Though he has his moments of perversion, these are almost exclusive to his housemate Eucliwood Hellscythe
Abilities:
(From the wiki)​
    • Immortality/healing: He seemingly has immortality, or at least a very efficient healing factor. Although it is unknown if he can die, he has shown to survive being cut in half, getting a shuriken thrown onto his head, getting hit by a truck, being blown up by a bomb, and having shuriken thrown into his eyes by Seraphim. His ability to heal does seem to have a limit, since after being blown apart by the bomb his body parts has to be collected and put close to each other in order for healing to occur. This also suggests that by dismembering him and putting the parts far away from each other, he can be incapacitated for good. Although he did state after his fight with Seraphim that he "might not survive the next time they fight", it is unknown what he meant by this. But fire might be effective to kill him.
    • Super Strength: As a zombie, he is not limited to the amount of muscle power he uses as a human, as humans cannot use 100% of their muscle power. He is able to use 100% and beyond, and as such, is able to damage monsters quite easily. He increases his power by physically saying the numbers (100%, 200%, etc.). In the manga, he is strong enough to kill even Megalos. However, his human body can't always withstand the strain of his attacks (although this drawback is negated by his healing ability).
    • Magic Absorption: As demonstrated to Haruna, Ayumu is able to absorb magic, although this is currently passive to him. This property of Ayumu is probably one of the reasons Kyoko has targeted him.
    • Masou-Shoujo Capabilities: Due to his absorption of Haruna's Masou-Shoujo magic, Ayumu is able to utilize Haruna's Mystletainn to transform into a Masou-Shoujo, with embarrassing results. As a Masou-Shoujo, Ayumu gains the ability to manipulate barriers like any common Masou-Shoujo, but this aspect of a Masou-Shoujo is still unknown to Ayumu, as he did not undergo the curriculum of a Masou-Shoujo in Villiers.
    • Break Dancing: demonstrates this several time in the series.
    • 1000% Mystletainn Masou-Shoujo Form: Ayumu demonstrates that he is able to unleash 1000% of Haruna's current Masou-Shoujo form. It allows him to use more powerful attacks without hurting his body and to use Mystletainn with higher effectiveness.
    • Black Mist: During episode 10 of the second season, when under control of his alternative self he displayed black mist, exactly like King of the Night. This may be hinting that Ayumu is capable yet unaware of this ability.
One Personal Belonging:
Mystletainn, even if he's technically Haruna's
Phobias:
Getting caught while in Masou Shoujou form (Humiliation)

Well, my biggest hope for this tale will be a shot at RPing a fun, interesting character, and doing it well ^_^ And if our schedules do clash (Which I hope they won't) then I'll just have to make sure I check the RP when I wake up, and try to stay up late some nights for the week, to ensure I don't miss all the good parts

tumblr_najxctiTcZ1s22mtxo1_250.gif

Name: Tobias. AKA "Twisted Fate."

AKA "The Card Master"

AKA "The Magnificent"

AKA "Stop-That-Man!"

Canon (or state if OC): League of Legends

Personality: Twisted Fate is an infamous card sharp and swindler who has gambled and charmed his way across much of the known world, earning the enmity and admiration of the rich and foolish alike. He rarely takes things seriously, greeting each day with a mocking smile and an arrogant swagger. In every possible way, Twisted Fate always has an ace up his sleeve.

Abilities:

Loaded Dice: Con Man to the core. If it can be played, he can cheat at it. Besides being skilled in all manner of thievery.

Wild Cards: Twisted Fate charges three cards and throws them out, dealing magic damage to all they pass through.

Pick a Card: Twisted Fate charges an individual card, each with a different effect.

Stacked Deck: Hands quicker then the eye, flinging his regular attacks and empowering every fourth card with extra magic for greater damage.

Destiny: Allows Twisted Fate to sense others within his range of power, as well as teleport.

One Personal Belonging: His lucky deck.

Phobias: Water. He hates swimming and fears drowning.

Question to Respond within the Character Sheet: What would you like to see in this tale before starting? What are your expectations towards the tale? Note the class schedule that I have placed at the end: Will the times that I am "available" make you, the participant, decrease your activity? What are the best times that you can be active? Do you prefer that your character is more involved in the investigation of the tale or simply creating relationships with other characters?
[spoili]

I've seen you RP and I'm the last one to worry about anothers erratic timetable. I look forward to your carnival.

[/spoili]

EDIT: I swear on my honor as a cheat to abide by the rules little lady. <3

"Ruff. Bark."

iggy.jpg

Name
Iggy

Canon (or state if OC):
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Personality
Iggy is a particularly anti-social and dismissive dog. He cares little for other people and their problems, choosing to live in his own personal bubble where the world is his bed (and/or bathroom) and he doesn't have to put up with everybody's shit. He believes he is powerful, and will gladly kick anyones ass if they choose to mess with him-- but he won't bother trying to help if he see's somebody else getting attacked. Iggy will sometimes show moments of compassion/heroism when things start to get real rough (or, should I say, real ruff), and in these moments Iggy shows extreme cleverness and tenacity typical of a stand user.

Iggy is a dog, and he can't talk-- but he has the same exact intelligence of a human. He expresses his love through eating human hair and farting in their faces.

Abilities
STAND - [ The Fool ]
latest

Iggy possesses a thing known as a "stand" - a psychic manifestation of his willpower, in the form of a large mechanical-like dog being. It is, for all purposes, simply bound to sand, being a construct of sand and dirt. However, because it is controlled by Iggy, it can take several different forms, depending on what Iggy wants.

The Fool is truly the epitome of "the simplest way is the best way". Though mainly a pile of dirt or sand, The Fool is remarkably powerful. As the Fool is only bound to the sand it manipulates, it cannot be harmed in any way (attacking it would just mean attacking a pile of dirt), and as such, Iggy can not be harmed by attacking it. A very basic power, The Fool is able to take the shape of anything it wants, from living people to just objects that are useful to Iggy. This ability also allows basic copying of the object's abilities - if it is in the shape of a glider, for example, it can glide for short distances. In addition to objects, Iggy can also cause The Fool to take the form of anyone it chooses.

Despite The Fool's basic composition, it is still incredibly strong. It was able to slice Vanilla Ice's hand apart and smash him down a hall with enough force to shatter a wall and the majority of his bones.

The Fool is remarkably quick, possibly because of its composition, being able to move itself at speeds that most people cannot follow.

One Personal Belonging
Coffee-flavored gum - A packet of gum, that is flavored like coffee

Phobias
Falcons
- Ever since fighting against Pet Shop, Iggy is pretty scared of falcons, and other birds of prey.

Vampires - Vanilla Ice (and possibly DIO) made Iggy slightly more intimidated by vampires.

Veterinarians - He's a fucking dog.

Question to Respond within the Character Sheet
Well, I am pretty much always active-- if I am not active for whatever reason, it most likely means I've lost interest. I log on to Iwaku every day, so as long as I am interested, I can keep up with the pace. Honestly, since you have such limited time (it being a tale and all), you should really just go all out, no mercy, 100% fucked-up and have fun with it. If people die, they shouldn't really care because its a tale, so they can wait for a couple days for the tale to end. But if we are gonna have a quick fast-paced tale, then you should really hold nothing back.

Because of the character I am playing, I probably wont get involved with the investigation (i dont actually care all that much about the investigation aspect to begin with), but I am more focused on building character relationships.

latest

seras_victoria_vector_3_by_toms2435-d59iekx.jpg

Name: Seras Victoria
Canon (or state if OC): Hellsing

Personality: Seras Victoria was a normal English policewoman, before she was thrown into a worl of trouble. Whilst trying to capture her target, unknowingly a vampire, she was killed by the mysterious Alucard, the sole vampire of the Hellsing Organization, whilst he was killing the vampire that killed Seras' teammates. Out of pity(?), Alucard saved Seras, by changing her into a vampire. She starts off as a carefree, yet tough girl, who had such a rough upbringing. Thought she is not to be messed with, she is seen as the ypical, loving happy-go lucky girl that everyone adores, though Alucard wants her to become the True Vampire she is meant to be (See first picture). Later, whilst keeping her core personality, she seems to become more focused, and is no longer above having to kill in order to protect Alucard, and Sir Integra during the war placed before them.

Abilities:
Clairvoyance
Superhuman strength
Superhuman speed/reflexes
Regeneration
Advanced Marksmanship
Shapeshifting
Immortality - Gonna be rid of this ability during the roleplay, due to unfairness
Invulnerability - Gonna be rid of this ability during the roleplay, due to unfairness
Superhuman senses
Advanced Combat
Familiar summoning
Intangibility - Gonna be rid of this ability during the roleplay, due to unfairness

One Personal Belonging: Anti-tank cannon - Harkonnen

Phobias: Death of loved ones, reliving her past (Watching her mother be raped and killed then raped again...), ironically, coffins.

Question: What would you like to see in this tale before starting? What are your expectations towards the tale? Note the class schedule that I have placed at the end: Will the times that I am "available" make you, the participant, decrease your activity? What are the best times that you can be active? Do you prefer that your character is more involved in the investigation of the tale or simply creating relationships with other characters?

Answer: So based on your schedule, I should be able to keep up at a moderate pace! Unfortunately, I am not as available as I used to be, due to work and college, but I can make due and always catch myself up like usual~ I'm hoping to see what I normally see from Murder Tales, and that is a great investigation based roleplay. I'm hoping to interact with more people this time~ I would say since the roleplay will be short, don't beat around the bush. Hit us hard with everything you've got and let's make this thing happen~ I am both into the investigation aspect and making relationships with other character, to be honest~ Oh, and times that I shall be available will flucuate, but living 1 hour behind your timezone, I should be able to make those times, unless it's really busy at work or something, then I may have to catch up later. I'll do my best to let people I'm associated with in the RP know when I will be 'disappearing'.

86dYhmZ.jpg

Name: Cat

Canon (or state if OC): Stray Cat Crossing

Personality: Cat, is known to be empathetic, but, yet, very reserved when it comes to interactions with others, though, in the aftermath of a certain event (slight spoilers for game in link) in her past, she appears to have become more distant from most people.

Abilities: None... Cat is just an ordinary human girl, one with a tragic past. (If she were caught in a combat situation, she will have to rely solely on her wits, and intuition to survive)

One Personal Belonging: Cat's Treasured Scarf, a belonging that meant the world to her...

Phobias:

Abandonment - The very fear that sparked the beginning of an traumatic event in her life... As a child, Cat went to extreme extents as a way to cope with such a fear... And eventually, it lead to some rather dire consequences... Now that she's grown up, she knows not to act the way she did as a child, however... Despite this, and the fact that she lives as a bit of a vagrant nowadays, she still fears being abandoned, which is, perhaps why she hadn't tried to establish relationships with others... In fear that these relationships would leave her feeling abandoned again...

Highways - Despite having come to terms with her past, Cat always feels uncomfortable around cars moving at fast speeds... While she can handle a few here and there, on most roads, an entire highway full of them tends to leave her shuddering a little to say the least... Whenever possible, she prefers to avoid them.

Queen of the tsunderes, please agree to my character sheet and show mercy to my character!​

Well hey there, chicken nuggets. Now you might be thinking to yourself, "Wait, this douchebag again? I thought he was supposed to be in that last hoedown but when my absolute favorite reaper-human hybrid from the 5th dimension whose tears cure testicular cancer and voice calls forth a legion of rampaging puppydogs to lick me clean walked up to him and started fondling his balls he never responded! What gives?" GREAT question, thanks for asking. So here's the lowdown, boys and girls. There's a chance I might've gotten... distracted.

tumblr_nsjbbssyJB1tw9yl5o1_400.gif

That's right, kiddies. Me, Boba Fett, the libertine section... 20,000 words. I always thought Vader meant the lasers when he said no disintegrations, but SHIT was I wrong!

Just kidding. Great guy, really. We're getting married in the fall.

Anyway, that wraps up this tongue-in-cheek-and-possibly-some-other-places PSA from everybody's favorite Oscar snub! If you'll excuse me, I think I left that skinny dude tied up in his closet a while back. I better go check on that.

(He's fuckin' deeeeeeeead)

Appearance
qs9NLFg.jpg

What? It's the only part that matters.

Sinéad O'Connor called me old at a concert once! Or I think it was a concert, I don't remember. Let's call it an even 30-going-on-prehistoric, huh?

Canon
The FUCK if I know. You ever seen an X-Men movie?!

Personality
Imagine Jim Carrey and the Rock had a baby they mistook for a fire briquette one day. Yeah.

Abilities
I can grow back, heal or regenerate ANY part of my body! Except my hair. Don't ask why.

One Personal Belonging
Just one? Guess I gotta make it count. TIME TO BREAK OUT THE BIG TOYS!

aguL7MI.jpg

Don't... tell... anyone...

Phobias
Ooh, ooh, I was WAITING for the psychobabble part of the résumé! Let's see, there's International Women's Day, dish soap, aaaaaand Fox Studios. Oh, and funhouse mirrors! Those are especially fucked for me.

ALSO FUCKIN' COWS APPARENTLY. You bet your ass I'll be talking to my agent about this because that sounds like the best plot hook for a sequel I've ever heard!

FAQ
xJlV2H3.gif

...OoooohmigoshIamsosorryyyyyyyyyyy! No one told me we were being quizzed today, Mrs Kouhai! I need to go study!

30 minutes later...

Full-frontal nudity, gore, no, late, the second one. I win!

Oh, and blah blah blah, queen of the little people, please don't hurt me. That everything? Wait, what's... a PM? You wanna go somewhere more personal... with me?! What in the ass?

Last edited:
tumblr_ny5ekzLQcW1qirbz7o1_400.gif

embed.php

Frisk

embed.php

Child

embed.php

Androygenous

embed.php

Undertale

embed.php

A beacon of human virtue, kindness, and innocence, Frisk is the ideal human. They are young and unknowing of the horrors of the world, seeking peaceful and merciful alternatives to violence and strife. While they are not exactly pure at times, Frisk always manages to keep a certain tenderness in their heart. No matter the horrors, no matter the path before them, they always seem to get back up, to show the world and those around the true power of Determination.

Also Frisk likes to dance.

Preferably with some skeletons.

Or a killer robot.

embed.php

Contrasted to the more savory folks, Frisk in terms of abilities is terribly boring. Which, to be frank, is kind of expected from an androgynous child no older than eleven or thirteen at most. However, Frisk wields a strange ability known as "Determination", their soul often refusing death and whatever it may bring. Also, there are rumors Frisk harbors an ability to "SAVE", "LOAD", and "RESET". Not much is known about this, but it seems as if Frisk is more than meets the eye in some regards.

embed.php

Evil, that is the fear Frisk holds, pure, unadulterated evil. It can come in any shape, any size, any form, if it is evil, Frisk is deathly afraid of it. She also is allergic to Temmie, but is never afraid of that strange...thing.

embed.php

A heart-shaped locket

3ornk4gKakKFGf9UTC.gif

Well Gloria, what can I say? I am excited to see you have your first fling at a Murder Event, I wish you godspeed and glory in this wondrous horrific tale of the Devil's Carnival. What I expect is simply to see the sights of this world around me, a world that I will admit I am not familiar with. I like to see character interaction, and maybe even a little world-building and story interweave in everything. But above all else, I just want to have a great tale, so great that it won't be a...undertale. Nyehehehehe! Also the times I am good are usually after school at around 4:00 PM EST NYEHEHEHEEHEH!!! Queen of the tsunderes, please agree to my character sheet and show mercy to my character!

Last edited:
G3lz7fp.jpg

Name:

Conner Kent, A.K.A. Superboy

6. Ish. Also 16. ish.

Male

Canon (or state if OC):

Young Justice

Personality:

Superboy came out of the clone pod very... angry. In fact for a little while (most of) the rest of the young justice squad weren't entirely sure if he had any other emotions. He also had absolutely no social experience and little understanding out of the outside world outside of the cloning facility he was 'raised' in. Over the course of the last five years he's learned and mellowed out some, though he's still prone to occasional bouts of rage and frustration. He's quiet and relatively somber, though after acclimating more to the modern world he's capable of cracking a joke or two

Abilities:

Super strength
Super leaps
nigh invulnerability
super hearing
infrared vision

One Personal Belonging:

tumblr_lum7l6lkJJ1qd87hlo1_500.gif

Phobias:

Psychohypnophobia: Fear of being mind controlled

Athagoraphbia: Fear of abandonment

Fun character sheets and civil discussion. I'm here to have fun and drag Conner through some scared schtuff. I'll pop in whenever I'm not in class or at work, though I may not be posting my usual novel nonsense since trying to do a few RPs now

Queen of the tsunderes, come at me bro

tumblr_najxctiTcZ1s22mtxo1_250.gif

Name: Tobias. AKA "Twisted Fate."

AKA "The Card Master"

AKA "The Magnificent"

AKA "Stop-That-Man!"

Canon (or state if OC): League of Legends

Personality: Twisted Fate is an infamous card sharp and swindler who has gambled and charmed his way across much of the known world, earning the enmity and admiration of the rich and foolish alike. He rarely takes things seriously, greeting each day with a mocking smile and an arrogant swagger. In every possible way, Twisted Fate always has an ace up his sleeve.

Abilities:

Loaded Dice: Con Man to the core. If it can be played, he can cheat at it. Besides being skilled in all manner of thievery.

Wild Cards: Twisted Fate charges three cards and throws them out, dealing magic damage to all they pass through.

Pick a Card: Twisted Fate charges an individual card, each with a different effect.

Stacked Deck: Hands quicker then the eye, flinging his regular attacks and empowering every fourth card with extra magic for greater damage.

Destiny: Allows Twisted Fate to sense others within his range of power, as well as teleport.

One Personal Belonging: His lucky deck.

Phobias: Water. He hates swimming and fears drowning.

[spoili]

I've seen you RP and I'm the last one to worry about anothers erratic timetable. I look forward to your carnival.

[/spoili]

Please read the rules again~ You're missing something. After you add what you're missing, I'll approve it.

G3lz7fp.jpg

Name:

Conner Kent, A.K.A. Superboy

6. Ish. Also 16. ish.

Male

Canon (or state if OC):

Young Justice

Personality:

Superboy came out of the clone pod very... angry. In fact for a little while (most of) the rest of the young justice squad weren't entirely sure if he had any other emotions. He also had absolutely no social experience and little understanding out of the outside world outside of the cloning facility he was 'raised' in. Over the course of the last five years he's learned and mellowed out some, though he's still prone to occasional bouts of rage and frustration. He's quiet and relatively somber, though after acclimating more to the modern world he's capable of cracking a joke or two

Abilities:

Super strength
Super leaps
nigh invulnerability
super hearing
infrared vision

One Personal Belonging:

tumblr_lum7l6lkJJ1qd87hlo1_500.gif

Phobias:

Psychohypnophobia: Fear of being mind controlled

Athagoraphbia: Fear of abandonment

Fun character sheets and civil discussion. I'm here to have fun and drag Conner through some scared schtuff. I'll pop in whenever I'm not in class or at work, though I may not be posting my usual novel nonsense since trying to do a few RPs now

Queen of the tsunderes, come at me bro

And here I was expecting Batman from you...
Now we gon have a Deadpool vs. Superboy up in here!

2nLwdh.jpg

yUizi0z.jpg

Name
Tyrone

YTSdFj1.jpg

Canon
Gravity Falls

Personality
Dipper is a born adventurer at heart and is always looking for the next riddle to solve, but sometimes his over-zealousness leaves others questioning his credibility. Despite this, Dipper acts wise beyond his years, often looking at situations in an ultimately rational manner, displaying a level of intelligence not common in kids his age. That's not to say Dipper doesn't act like a kid, as he is still capable of having a bit of silly fun. He's also pretty silly when it comes to worrying about what people think of him. He is an incredibly self-conscious boy who often stresses over his own actions to a neurotic degree. He often gets stuck inside his own thoughts, stressing over the smallest of stuff.

Dipper hates when people see him as cute or adorable, even though he really can't help but come off as both at times. He wants to be taken seriously as an adult and will often try to take a leadership position. He tries to look out for others, especially his sister, and is capable of great compassion. However, Dipper can get stuck on his own personal goals, becoming selfish or even downright ruthless if it means getting what he really wants (or at least something he thinks he really wants). Due to his neurotic nature, Dipper is naturally prone to paranoia and scepticism.

Abilities
Solving mysteries, clearly. Dipper's the best kid sleuth around, especially with Mabel by his side.

One Personal Belonging
His Pine Tree Hat

REl3XEI.png

Phobias
Sociophobia, the fear of social evaluation. Dipper gets anxious about how he's perceived which manifests in a strong hate of being seen as weak, cute, or childish. Because of this, it can be reasoned that Dipper also has a mild case of Gelotophobia, the fear of being laughed at.

---

Oh, yeah and uh, queen of tsunderes blah blah blah, I'm your co-GM and will probably be more active than you because I have no life >:(​

Status
Not open for further replies.