Murder Tale VI: Space Jam [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
People talking about calamari near her... using some sort of stuff that could mess up her liquid self...

Yep, it was time to panic.

The squid leapt off of Eruna's hands, narrowly avoiding the jet of bodywash. Transforming back into humanoid form, Coral was still in panic mode.

latest

"Back off unless you wanna be splat up!"

Since when do squid girls carry around sniper rifles with them?

@Gwazi Magnum @Archmage Jeremiah @Bomb @The Tactician @Kaykay
Isaiah's smile only grew wider as the girl prepared to spray Terry with ink, "Yes, that is the technique you use, squid child! Go on, spray my ally in the face and show the weakness of Beargl- I mean, expose any flaws that he and I can work on together!"

@Gwazi Magnum @Archmage Jeremiah @Bomb @The Great Detective @Kaykay

"Aaahhh! So cute!"

Eruna picked up the squid and took a nice long look as her stomach rumbled.

"I wonder how much calamari you can make..."​

Still holding the squid, she turned to Blue, the hunger disappearing from her face for now.

"You never know till you try!" she exclaimed, pumping one fist into the air, taking the little squid up with it.​

"PRODUCER?!" Eruna yelled in surprise, bringing down her arm and squid she'd lifted high. Right onto the Producer.

"...Ah, sorry about that."

She took the card and took a look at it. Hehe, producer huh? She knew she was great but this was fast business, even for her! Just went to show how good she really was.

tumblr_nn6198zTNm1qa94xto1_500.gif

"No problem, no problem! I'm Eruna Ichinomiya! Pleased to meetcha! Are you here to interview me or something? Huh? Are you? Great! Ask anything! Anything you want!"​

Not even the youngest of her new pack was this energetic and cheerful. Blue thought it was a bit strange to see...

@Kaykay @The Great Detective

If only he didn't have bones in his legs to actually reach his neck, the way Darius was lifting him.

If only he could have thought clearly, after the physical trauma of getting his windpipe and collar smashed, if only to realize what a bad idea it was to try to become Dr. Octopus in the middle of the fight.

If only he lacked a spinal cord.

Because this was going to hurt.

Down came his body, squarely on Darius knee while he was flailing around uselessly, trying the impossible task of reaching his legs around his neck. Darius himself, using his great strength to break his spine across the knee. No mercy, no weakness. No retreat.

That was the Noxian way and he was going to show everyone here that, on the court.

Regardless, he'd toss Wild Dog off to the side briefly, only to grab him by the back of the head as he ran for the hoop, dragging Wild Dog across the floor before leaping for it.

And dunking Wild Dog, face first.

Tangled or fallen free, it didn't matter. The Hand of Noxus spat to the side and brushed his hands up with a sneer.

"The least Noxian child would chew you up and throw you to the rats. Learn your place."

@DapperDogman

Out of all of the ridiculous fights, Blue found this one the most. She wasn't even sure how they started but this one so far was just a bit to chaotic for her taste.

People talking about calamari near her... using some sort of stuff that could mess up her liquid self...

Yep, it was time to panic.

The squid leapt off of Eruna's hands, narrowly avoiding the jet of bodywash. Transforming back into humanoid form, Coral was still in panic mode.

latest

"Back off unless you wanna be splat up!"

Since when do squid girls carry around sniper rifles with them?

"Hey, put that away, no one's going to hurt you kid." The female said to the squid girl, trying to calm her down by displaying a calm nature herself.

Isaiah's smile only grew wider as the girl prepared to spray Terry with ink, "Yes, that is the technique you use, squid child! Go on, spray my ally in the face and show the weakness of Beargl- I mean, expose any flaws that he and I can work on together!"

She only gave this guy a glance, but it only reflected one word that came to her mind:

Really?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Poe Dameron

Seeing the squid girl seem to now be ready to attack him with Ink he cried out "Oh no! The tides have turned against me! How can I possibly hope to let you ta..." only to then just realize she spoke.
"It worked! You see!? That is the power of Old Spice Odour Blocking Body Wash!".

@The Tactician @Archmage Jeremiah @Bomb @The Great Detective @Kaykay

Seeing the squid girl seem to now be ready to attack him with Ink he cried out "Oh no! The tides have turned against me! How can I possibly hope to let you ta..." only to then just realize she spoke.
"It worked! You see!? That is the power of Old Spice Odour Blocking Body Wash!".

@The Tactician @Archmage Jeremiah @Bomb @The Great Detective @Kaykay
"I believe it's more the unstoppable force of your charismatic personality that blocks her, Mister Crews!"

tumblr_o03uvvquSF1uh3x51o5_75sq.png

"People like you is why we still got gun laws, but it aight, just chill, man!" Elsa tried to talk the squid kid out of it.

@Gwazi Magnum @Archmage Jeremiah @The Great Detective @The Tactician @Kaykay

Not even the youngest of her new pack was this energetic and cheerful. Blue thought it was a bit strange to see...

Out of all of the ridiculous fights, Blue found this one the most. She wasn't even sure how they started but this one so far was just a bit to chaotic for her taste.

"Hey, put that away, no one's going to hurt you kid." The female said to the squid girl, trying to calm her down by displaying a calm nature herself.

She only gave this guy a glance, but it only reflected one word that came to her mind:

Really?
"Uh... I mean, it only shoots out ink? And people back home always use things that shoot out other things, primarily ink..."

Coral decided that maybe she overreacted... immediately re-aiming her fully charged Splat Charger into a different location before she would actually "splat" anybody.

UAABfAZ.gif

Goddamn that's a lot of pressure coming from a jet of ink. At least that didn't hit anybody that was important. ^^'

"Also, the name's Coral. Alrighty? Just because I can turn into a squid, doesn't mean that I'm just a kid either!"

Reactions: Takumi
"I believe it's more the unstoppable force of your charismatic personality that blocks her, Mister Crews!"
giphy.gif

"I wouldn't have such Charisma though if it wasn't for these Muuuuuuscles!".

Break the guy's spine and collarbone? That's grounds for dirty fighting
*BAM* one gunshot, pistol placed right against the giant's kneecap

Even if he was going to die, here on the court, he wouldn't get dunked like that, he wouldn't give Darius the pleasure of that ultimate humiliation

He passed out, sprawled out on the floor, spine broken, and one arm totally ineffective

@Saint Guillotine @Everyone

"Uh... I mean, it only shoots out ink? And people back home always use things that shoot out other things, primarily ink..."

Coral decided that maybe she overreacted... immediately re-aiming her fully charged Splat Charger into a different location before she would actually "splat" anybody.

UAABfAZ.gif

Goddamn that's a lot of pressure coming from a jet of ink. At least that didn't hit anybody that was important. ^^'

"Also, the name's Coral. Alrighty? Just because I can turn into a squid, doesn't mean that I'm just a kid either!"

"My apologizes then, Miss Coral, I shall resolve to view you as an adult and to treat you as such," Isaiah laughed in jubilation before continuing on, "And my name is Isaiah Mustafa. It is a pleasure to meet you, Miss Coral!"
giphy.gif

"I wouldn't have such Charisma though if it wasn't for these Muuuuuuscles!".
"So it is the muscles that the ladies love, Mister Crews?"

8b42f01503951783033a704fe1de4eff.jpg

After a quick inspection with his monocle, the not-quite-as-ripped but certainly as charismatic man smiled.

"I can certainly believe such a tale, my friend!"

Break the guy's spine and collarbone? That's grounds for dirty fighting
*BAM* one gunshot, pistol placed right against the giant's kneecap-
Good luck actually aiming it in the right place, dragged and disoriented. Darius sneered, his movements from before putting him in perfect position to simply stomp down on the hand in Wild Dogs weakened state, unflinching as the shot rang out.

He then hung him up by the hoop, unconscious and in his state as he walked away to pick up his hoop-axe and grab a new basketball from earlier. That was cathartic.

His next move was to plant his hoop-axe in the ground next to him as he called out.

"WHO WANTS TO BE ON MY TEAM?!"

The Dunkmaster was now recruiting.

@DapperDogman @Everyone​

"I'm glad that you could take interest. The only thing better than a Producer seeking an idol is a potential idol seeking idolhood," Producer smiles at the taller lady, eight whole centimetres towering above him. That was less than a single head, and would give him self-esteem issues if he wasn't engrossed in this interview.

Great minds think alike.

"Ichinomiya-san, I see. Maybe you could tell me a little more about yourself, any hobbies and stuff. Not too personal though..."

Producer takes a pen and notebook out, ready to take down some notes.

"Also, I have to say, you have the voice of an idol, literally. Do you think you could... try to sing for a bit."

The one who was said to share Eruna's voice had the ability to summon an entire crowd of fans with her sheer singing voice, even if it was a mere picnic. That was what the 'Red Producer' told him.

"Maybe you'll be able to bring the crowd over here to attention with your potential singing voice," Producer recalls the retold incident as he suggests, "let's just say that I have a hunch."

"He's always getting carried away..." Mirei strays not too far from Producer, before seeing what appeared to be...

"EEK! A BEAR!"

Her voice blasted through the halls as she gazes upon what appeared to be a bear, but was actually a humanoid cartoon fox magician.

@Bomb @Archmage Jeremiah

"So it is the muscles that the ladies love, Mister Crews?"

8b42f01503951783033a704fe1de4eff.jpg

After a quick inspection with his monocle, the not-quite-as-ripped but certainly as charismatic man smiled.

"I can certainly believe such a tale, my friend!"
With this talk of Charisma Terry got another idea.

"Mustafa! With my Muscles and your Horse, we'd be the ultimate Charismatic person!"
Then suddenly dropping his usual loud self, and changing to far more serious and show off manner.

giphy.gif

"With that combination, there wouldn't be a lady... nor man in the entire world that could resist us".

Reactions: The Myrmidon
"I'm glad that you could take interest. The only thing better than a Producer seeking an idol is a potential idol seeking idolhood," Producer smiles at the taller lady, eight whole centimetres towering above him. That was less than a single head, and would give him self-esteem issues if he wasn't engrossed in this interview.

Great minds think alike.

"Ichinomiya-san, I see. Maybe you could tell me a little more about yourself, any hobbies and stuff. Not too personal though..."

Producer takes a pen and notebook out, ready to take down some notes.

"Also, I have to say, you have the voice of an idol, literally. Do you think you could... try to sing for a bit."

The one who was said to share Eruna's voice had the ability to summon an entire crowd of fans with her sheer singing voice, even if it was a mere picnic. That was what the 'Red Producer' told him.

"Maybe you'll be able to bring the crowd over here to attention with your potential singing voice," Producer recalls the retold incident as he suggests, "let's just say that I have a hunch."

"He's always getting carried away..." Mirei strays not too far from Producer, before seeing what appeared to be...

"EEK! A BEAR!"

Her voice blasted through the halls as she gazes upon what appeared to be a bear, but was actually a humanoid cartoon fox magician.

@Bomb @Archmage Jeremiah
"Miss, I am a Delphox, not an Ursaring." Elsa calmly replied.

@Crow @Archmage Jeremiah

Emalf_Chibi_Sprite.png

PROLOGUE - SHADES MCGEE

F-Emalf16.png

Emalf was just your regular demon. Nothing too special, apart from his wicked shades, so he wasn't sure what he what to do here with so many other strange creatures. From the corner on his eyes he could see some anthropomorphic red fox walking around wearing a dress that Poemi would be sure to cling onto if she was here. Then there was some sort of orange squid flopping about like this was the Great Blue Sea, it honestly made no sense. Instead he absentmindedly bounced one of the spare basketballs laid out, sticking to the corner and watching the fight slowly break off. "What the 'eff... I've had better starts."

@everyonee​

239067e2acd0aa034d86dfebc778fab0.png

Noticing the... boy...? sticking to the corner, and not wanting to intrude on whatever the hell was going on with the large group, Buttercup approached Emalf with confidence. Although, admittedly, she was unsure why he was garbed in some sort of costume with wings and horns. But, to each their own, she supposed. "..Excuse me, but I don't suppose you happen to know where we are?" she inquired, calmly and politely. Or, well, at least as politely as Buttercup ever was. All the poor princess wanted to know was-.. "..And what is that ball you're holding? I've never seen something designed in such a manner."

Oh.

@Sen

Reactions: Mu
"We'll see about that, beaner--" Revy barely finished that last word before the Bloodhound was in her face, fist already sailing fight for it. She recoiled with gritted teeth, her own gloved fist moving to intercept...

wlXw7cC.png

7eamZNJ.png

Her gaze flicked backwards as their fight was interrupted, someone casually walking up like nothing was wrong and holding out a business card. She shook her head slightly, like what the fuck was this? "Blow it out your ass, pal." Revy retorted before returning her attention to Roberta.

She capitalized on that distraction and Roberta's question, boot rising up to kick Roberta in the stomach and knock her back, while Revy's eyes roved slightly downwards to check that boot at the same time. "Bullshit!" She called out in complete confidence.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher
7IUXGrW.jpg

A less than graceful mix of spit and blood intermingled as Revy's boot smashed into Roberta's stomach and sent her skidding back. Steadying herself, she raised her forearm and wiped any traces of the spittle off and stared Revy down.

"Figured you wouldn't fall for the same trick twice. So you've improved."

Cracking her neck from side to side, Roberta glanced down where a conveniently placed basketball had rolled near her feet.

"Let's see how much."

Slipping her foot under the basketball, Roberta flung it into the air. As the ball started to descend downwards, Roberta's face twisted into a sneer.

XizppsC.png

Her foot slammed into the side of the ball and sent the ball rocketing towards Revy. Lowering her foot to the ground as the ball soared, Roberta sprinted towards Revy. If she dodged the ball, then Roberta would take her ass down to the ground. Tied shoelaces or not.

@C.T.

• Nice Execution!
  • Love
Reactions: C.T. and Ringmaster
With this talk of Charisma Terry got another idea.

"Mustafa! With my Muscles and your Horse, we'd be the ultimate Charismatic person!"
Then suddenly dropping his usual loud self, and changing to far more serious and show off manner.

giphy.gif

"With that combination, there wouldn't be a lady... nor man in the entire world that could resist us".

For a moment, Isaiah paused, contemplating what Terry was suggesting they do.

220px-Isaiah_Mustafa.jpg

"Mister, Crews, I'm starting to think that you have just had an absolutely incredible idea... I would not be opposed to what you're suggesting."

tumblr_n2ry9todsa1tpsoefo1_500.png

"Oh... sorry about that," Mirei's visible eye was seen turning away for a bit. Looking carefully, she realised that the being was not a bear, but a fox.

"So... you're... Delphox?"

She looks at the beings surrounding the orange canid. Those certainly weren't human.

@Bomb @Archmage Jeremiah

Wild Dog was hanging from the rim of a basketball hoop

Dying

Y'know, no big deal or anything

@No-one in particular​

UAABfAZ.gif

"Sorry about that...Coral, was it? I'm just used to calling someone that seems to be younger than me kid. Name's Blue." She replied.

Good luck actually aiming it in the right place, dragged and disoriented. Darius sneered, his movements from before putting him in perfect position to simply stomp down on the hand in Wild Dogs weakened state, unflinching as the shot rang out.

He then hung him up by the hoop, unconscious and in his state as he walked away to pick up his hoop-axe and grab a new basketball from earlier. That was cathartic.

His next move was to plant his hoop-axe in the ground next to him as he called out.

"WHO WANTS TO BE ON MY TEAM?!"

The Dunkmaster was now recruiting.

@DapperDogman @Everyone​

Blue paused to scowl his way for being as loud as hell and--

Oh....

His fight with that masked guy was over....

Dying

@No-one in particular​

Well shit. Looks like Blue would have to come up with some way to get him down...

Let's hope Wild Dog held out for a while until she could get him down.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Poe Dameron

Dying

@No-one in particular​
Noticing the man hanging from the hoop, Isaiah cocked a brow before disappearing momentarily and then reappearing with the man in his arms. It seemed little could be done without a proper doctor here, however, with Old Spice Timber at his command...

"Arise, hockey player. You do not need to cease living in this place!"

And by the power invested in him by Old Spice, Isaiah set to work healing Wild Dog quickly.​

Status
Not open for further replies.