Murder Tale VI: Space Jam [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_n2ry9todsa1tpsoefo1_500.png

"I guess all I can say is - good game," Mirei tells Eruna, triggering a light smile on her face. "I kind of wanted to play with you, not against you."

@Kaykay
Screen_Shot_2014-08-04_at_10.30.17_AM.png

"Mirei! Ichinomiya-san! That was exquisite!" Among the crew that accompanied the music room, was a fursuit on a car. The car exploded, releasing smoke that soon dispersed into - the Producer."

"So, Producer, did you..."

"I tried," Producer then looks at the castings. "Well, I thought you guys were going to hang together. You know, Idol bonding. I guess this is for balancing your skills... hehe..."

Walking up to Mr Harvey and Mr Murray, Producer prepares something. "Mr Harvey, Mr Murray," he greets before giving him his business cards. "I'm here on official business."

@Verite

220px-Isaiah_Mustafa.jpg

Well, that was a one way to make things interesting. Looks like Isaiah would have the chance to prove that Timber truly w- Wait a second. He and Terry had just made Grizzly, the greatest Old Spice scent in the world, so would there really be an inherent competition between them? Wild Dog also was rather friendly with Isaiah, so perhaps things wouldn't so crazy between them?
"Well, a strange course of events, gentlemen and ladies, but one I have no disagreements with. Good luck to you all, and especially you, Mister Wheeler and Terry," With that, the suave gentleman walked away and into the Team 1 locker one to change.

@Bomb @DapperDogman @Gwazi Magnum
"Good luck to you, Isaiah" Wild Dog says, giving the man a small nod of respect as he heads into his own team's gathering, noting the brute was still there
He opted to be the bigger man, and ignored the bulky fool for now

Heading into Locker Room two, Wild Dog simply took a seat and watched the door, checking each person on his team, and memorizing them

He noted Terry, Revy, the Maid and the Cyborg, among others, not a bad team
If Revy could vent some of her aggression into the sport, she'd no doubt be a star player, and if the Maid was as competitive on the court as she was in combat, she'd make a very valuable addition to the team, Terrry was of course a large fellow, and would no doubt be well suited to block shots

This team was coming together nicely!
Oh, he also had the pony on his team, but he was sure that her wings would be of some use

@Archmage Jeremiah @The Tactician @Gwazi Magnum @Team 2​

"Alright, good to hear that. I just had to go do some stuff, which is why I didn't ask sooner, but anyway, let's get a move on," he said, skipping a beat as he would lead everyone present outside of the room and towards the gym, while also inexplicably pulling out what appeared to be some sort of cream puff out of his pocket somehow and snacking on it while walking.

Office-Bulletin-Board-Ideas-5-jpg.jpg

Before long, everyone would be led to a bulletin board in the middle of the... establishment or whatever this whole place could be described as. Amongst the random papers that seemed to be completely unrelated to everything, there were two papers that seemed to just be lists of teams that had been decided already.

The groups that would come to this place, led by Steve Harvey and Bill Murray, would arrive at the same time, the two men stopping as soon as they would come into contact with each other, the former of the two giving the other a less than thrilled look.

tumblr_inline_ndm8htY59R1s8a39h.jpg

"... Hello, Bill."

"How's it goin'," Bill Murray simply waved in response, eating his snack nonchalantly, "... See you got your body back somehow. Congrats on that by the way. Real proud that you finally got around to that."

"I wouldn't have had to do go through the trouble if someone would at least put a warning label on the space laser... Why do we even need a space laser, Bill?!"

giphy.gif

Munch munch.

Bill Murray silently continued to eat his snack, initially not responding, before he would finish up and finally respond with a casual shrug and an almost coy "No reason," much to his "friend's" chagrin. After wiping his hands, Bill would take one of the roster lists, while Steve Harvey would let out a sigh and take the other, the two of them beginning to read out the lists.

The process of reading out the lists took up several minutes, but by the time it was done, hopefully everyone would know where they were supposed to go. After the rosters were read out, the lists would be put back onto the bulletin board, before Bill Murray would speak just one more time.

"Uh... Yeah, so... Locker rooms are to both sides to you guys. Left is Team 1, right is Team 2. I'll lead you guys into the gym when you're finished dressin' up. See ya then," Bill gave a wave, before walking off abruptly with Steve Harvey.

As you would presumably make your way into the locker room, it'd probably do some good to think about what team you were on, and who was in the team with you:

Team 1

@Hazel-rah as Vincent Adultman
@DBZ7 as Eda
@york as Tomoyo Sakagami
@Atomyk as Cole MacGrath
@Lizzy as Blue
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Robert Lutece
@Yatagarasu as Jeanne
@Crow as Mirei Hayasaka
@Sen as Emalf
@Bomb as Delphox
@BarrenThin as Darth Shen
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Tiara
@Hana as Reficul
@The Tactician as Isaiah Mustafa

Team 2

@DapperDogman as Wild Dog
@Krieg as Ty-kun
@Archmage Jeremiah as Fluttershy
@C.T. as Revy
@Hospes as Buttercup
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Roberta
@OrlandoBloomers as Mogeko
@Gwazi Magnum as Terry Crews
@The Great Detective as Coral
@Kaykay as Eruna Ichinomiya
@Jeremi as Blacker Baron
@The Silver Paladin as Motoko Kusanagi
@Saint Guillotine as Darius
@CCC Kouhai as Ron Swanson​

Blue had never played basketball, but she did play games with a young boy long ago-her best friend to be exact. This couldn't be too different right? After looking at the team roster, she quietly made her way to Team 1's locker room. They were supposed to change. But into what? Did they just have clothes for all of them in here conveniently?

@Hazel-rah @DBZ7 @york @Atomyk @Sen @ResistingTheEnlightened @Yatagarasu @Crow @Bomb @BarrenThin @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Hana @The Tactician @Hospes

zpC7d6N.png

"Basketball, obviously! Would you like my signature? I'm Eruna Ichinomiya, and they'll be going like hot cakes once everyone's seen me on the court!" she told the Sith while introducing herself to Jeanne at the same time. It was quite obvious what they were doing, wasn't it? Just eating and talking to a disembodied head before the games and stuff. The usual.

Though the head wasn't disembodied for long. Through some sort of body scent he regained his body! Neat!

"Hehe, yeah! You're right! Hmm, I haven't seen the team rosters yet, are they posted?"

@BarrenThin @Verite @Yatagarasu @Gwazi Magnum @Crow @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Saint Guillotine @Buffet Area​

Shen laughed at her enthusiasm. It reminded him of Vette. Made him homesick. Well, this one was at least likeable. With a smile, he spoke. "I'd love to have your signature, young one."

"Alright, good to hear that. I just had to go do some stuff, which is why I didn't ask sooner, but anyway, let's get a move on," he said, skipping a beat as he would lead everyone present outside of the room and towards the gym, while also inexplicably pulling out what appeared to be some sort of cream puff out of his pocket somehow and snacking on it while walking.

Office-Bulletin-Board-Ideas-5-jpg.jpg

Before long, everyone would be led to a bulletin board in the middle of the... establishment or whatever this whole place could be described as. Amongst the random papers that seemed to be completely unrelated to everything, there were two papers that seemed to just be lists of teams that had been decided already.

The groups that would come to this place, led by Steve Harvey and Bill Murray, would arrive at the same time, the two men stopping as soon as they would come into contact with each other, the former of the two giving the other a less than thrilled look.

tumblr_inline_ndm8htY59R1s8a39h.jpg

"... Hello, Bill."

"How's it goin'," Bill Murray simply waved in response, eating his snack nonchalantly, "... See you got your body back somehow. Congrats on that by the way. Real proud that you finally got around to that."

"I wouldn't have had to do go through the trouble if someone would at least put a warning label on the space laser... Why do we even need a space laser, Bill?!"

giphy.gif

Munch munch.

Bill Murray silently continued to eat his snack, initially not responding, before he would finish up and finally respond with a casual shrug and an almost coy "No reason," much to his "friend's" chagrin. After wiping his hands, Bill would take one of the roster lists, while Steve Harvey would let out a sigh and take the other, the two of them beginning to read out the lists.

The process of reading out the lists took up several minutes, but by the time it was done, hopefully everyone would know where they were supposed to go. After the rosters were read out, the lists would be put back onto the bulletin board, before Bill Murray would speak just one more time.

"Uh... Yeah, so... Locker rooms are to both sides to you guys. Left is Team 1, right is Team 2. I'll lead you guys into the gym when you're finished dressin' up. See ya then," Bill gave a wave, before walking off abruptly with Steve Harvey.

As you would presumably make your way into the locker room, it'd probably do some good to think about what team you were on, and who was in the team with you:

Team 1

@DBZ7 as Eda
@york as Tomoyo Sakagami
@Atomyk as Cole MacGrath
@Lizzy as Blue
@Yatagarasu as Jeanne
@Crow as Mirei Hayasaka
@Sen as Emalf
@Bomb as Delphox
@Hana as Reficul

Team 2

@Krieg as Ty-kun
@C.T. as Revy
@Hospes as Buttercup
@Jeremi as Blacker Baron

"Oh. We're starting, then?" The towering Zabrak put his helmet on, its red visor glowing ominously as he went into the locker room.

@Kaykay
@Team 1

Blue had never played basketball, but she did play games with a young boy long ago-her best friend to be exact. This couldn't be too different right? After looking at the team roster, she quietly made her way to Team 1's locker room. They were supposed to change. But into what? Did they just have clothes for all of them in here conveniently?

@Hazel-rah @DBZ7 @york @Atomyk @Sen @ResistingTheEnlightened @Yatagarasu @Crow @Bomb @BarrenThin @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Hana @The Tactician @Hospes
"Time to get ready then." Jeanne then walked towards Locker Room 1, in which she would be with the team that she's supposedly in. She looked around and only recognised Tomoyo from a couple of hours ago before she went to the buffet room. And I still don't know her name.

"What are we even suppose to change into?" She asked, while opening all the lockers stacked around them, trying to see if there was anything in them.

@TEAM 1 PEOPLE​

"Time to get ready then." Jeanne then walked towards Locker Room 1, in which she would be with the team that she's supposedly in. She looked around and only recognised Tomoyo from a couple of hours ago before she went to the buffet room. And I still don't know her name.

"What are we even suppose to change into?" She asked, while opening all the lockers stacked around them, trying to see if there was anything in them.

@TEAM 1 PEOPLE​

He wasn't fond of the idea of removing is armor, himself. "I don't see why we must change. I think it's more of a hazard, for myself, if they don't give me a helmet." He took his own helmet off and set it in a locker before tapping the sharp horns on his bald, orange tattooed head. Zabrak were scary looking. "I could accidentally gore the competition for us. It hurts and I might break a horn, but... well, let's just say that I'm not entirely bothered by pain."

@Yatagarasu
@Team 1​

He wasn't fond of the idea of removing is armor, himself. "I don't see why we must change. I think it's more of a hazard, for myself, if they don't give me a helmet." He took his own helmet off and set it in a locker before tapping the sharp horns on his bald, orange tattooed head. Zabrak were scary looking. "I could accidentally gore the competition for us. It hurts and I might break a horn, but... well, let's just say that I'm not entirely bothered by pain."

@Yatagarasu
@Team 1​
"Pretty sure it's only basketball..." Jeanne reassured the man who apparently didn't want to get rid of his armour. "I don't think we will be killing anyone here."

@TEAM 1 FOLKS​

@Yatagarasu
@Team 1​
"Pretty sure it's only basketball..." Jeanne reassured the man who apparently didn't want to get rid of his armour. "I don't think we will be killing anyone here."

@TEAM 1 FOLKS​
delphox_by_vaporotem-d6qbdwl.jpg

"EYYY YO, what's up? We gon bring the balls out now!" Elsa burst out of nowhere and began to practice his moves.

"Also... is there a uniform my size?"

@team 1​

@TEAM 1 FOLKS​

"Really? I'm not supposed to hurt the other team? Hmph. Where's the fun in that?" He scowled at the door. "Fine. I'll play nice." Red eyes moved over and scanned Jeanne for several, very noticeable seconds. He seemed less like he was checking her out than sizing her up. After it all, he just nodded to her, like he found what he was looking for. "I am Darth Shen. Yourself?"

delphox_by_vaporotem-d6qbdwl.jpg

"EYYY YO, what's up? We gon bring the balls out now!" Elsa burst out of nowhere and began to practice his moves.

"Also... is there a uniform my size?"

@team 1​

Shen sighed and facepalmed.

@Yatagarasu
@Bomb
@Team 1

"Really? I'm not supposed to hurt the other team? Hmph. Where's the fun in that?" He scowled at the door. "Fine. I'll play nice." Red eyes moved over and scanned Jeanne for several, very noticeable seconds. He seemed less like he was checking her out than sizing her up. After it all, he just nodded to her, like he found what he was looking for. "I am Darth Shen. Yourself?"

@Yatagarasu
@Bomb
@Team 1
"And here I thought I would be battling people worth duelling against. What a waste of my time." Jeanne scoffed, replying to Shen's comments. "I'm Jeanne by the way."

She then began to walk away from Shen, and went to the next set of lockers lined up on the wall opposite of her, trying to look for the uniforms. "There's literally nothing in here...Unless I'm missing something completely."

@TEAM 1 PEEPS

"And here I thought I would be battling people worth duelling against. What a waste of my time." Jeanne scoffed, replying to Shen's comments. "I'm Jeanne by the way."

She then began to walk away from Shen, and went to the next set of lockers lined up on the wall opposite of her, trying to look for the uniforms. "There's literally nothing in here...Unless I'm missing something completely."

@TEAM 1 PEEPS

He simply grunted in agreement. "A death match would be far more compelling."

@Yatagarasu
@Team 1​

@EVERYBODY

// Once again, please refer to the Rules on the specifics for how the matches will work to avoid confusion in the middle of a match. Woo.

JDlLdyD.jpg

When you would all finish making preparations for the event, whether by mental preparation or by doing warm-up exercises or whatever, you would all make your way to the massive stadium. The only people in the bleachers were Bill Murray and Steve Harvey, sitting there with little notepads, as though they'd be busy examining you from afar as you'd all play.

As you would all walk onto the court, Bill Murray would walk over to the bottom of the seats, clearing his throat and speaking loud enough for all of you to hear from where you were at.

1385276852847099.jpg

"Alright, everyone. Hopefully, you all know the basic rules of basketball, right? The most important part is to play smart and play safe. Alright? Now play ball!"

"Wait, wrong sport. I think."

Shrug.

"Oh, well. Go go go!"

With that, he would toss the basketball in the middle of the court, ready to be picked up. Right now, it was anyone's ball! But who would be fast enough to get to it first and move to the enemy's goal?

giphy.gif

Meanwhile, Steve Harvey was just sitting there, shaking his head, mumbling under his breath.

"This won't actually end well, will it?"

Team 1

@DBZ7 as Eda
@york as Tomoyo Sakagami
@Atomyk as Cole MacGrath
@Lizzy as Blue
@Yatagarasu as Jeanne
@Crow as Mirei Hayasaka
@Sen as Emalf
@Bomb as Delphox
@Hana as Reficul

Team 2

@Krieg as Ty-kun
@C.T. as Revy
@Hospes as Buttercup
@Jeremi as Blacker Baron

WD quickly made a dash for the ball, aiming to scoop it up and maybe pass to someone who could storm the court quicker

@Verite I guess​

@EVERYBODY

// Once again, please refer to the Rules on the specifics for how the matches will work to avoid confusion in the middle of a match. Woo.

JDlLdyD.jpg

When you would all finish making preparations for the event, whether by mental preparation or by doing warm-up exercises or whatever, you would all make your way to the massive stadium. The only people in the bleachers were Bill Murray and Steve Harvey, sitting there with little notepads, as though they'd be busy examining you from afar as you'd all play.

As you would all walk onto the court, Bill Murray would walk over to the bottom of the seats, clearing his throat and speaking loud enough for all of you to hear from where you were at.

1385276852847099.jpg

"Alright, everyone. Hopefully, you all know the basic rules of basketball, right? The most important part is to play smart and play safe. Alright? Now play ball!"

"Wait, wrong sport. I think."

Shrug.

"Oh, well. Go go go!"

With that, he would toss the basketball in the middle of the court, ready to be picked up. Right now, it was anyone's ball! But who would be fast enough to get to it first and move to the enemy's goal?

giphy.gif

Meanwhile, Steve Harvey was just sitting there, shaking his head, mumbling under his breath.

"This won't actually end well, will it?"

Team 1

@DBZ7 as Eda
@york as Tomoyo Sakagami
@Atomyk as Cole MacGrath
@Lizzy as Blue
@Yatagarasu as Jeanne
@Crow as Mirei Hayasaka
@Sen as Emalf
@Bomb as Delphox
@Hana as Reficul

Team 2

@Krieg as Ty-kun
@C.T. as Revy
@Hospes as Buttercup
@Jeremi as Blacker Baron
Whelp, since Wild Dog, he wouldn't mind if Isaiah tried to steal it, would he? HAND SWIPE TO STEAL IT!

@DapperDogman

Whelp, since Wild Dog, he wouldn't mind if Isaiah tried to steal it, would he? HAND SWIPE TO STEAL IT!

@DapperDogman
Jeanne saw one of her teammates who managed to steal the ball. Instinctively, she called out "To me!"

@The Tactician
@TEAM 1​

Shen dashed out shortly, though the sudden void of the Force actually almost knocked him over in shock. He ran down court to section D weaving and hoping to get open for a pass.

@The Tactician
@Yatagarasu
@Basketball​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.