Murder Tale VI: Space Jam [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I do not know why we were brought here, and I intend to find out." Motoko said.
"I heard from a 'little birdy' that we are indeed playing a game of basketball." Jeanne replied, overhearing the conversation that was happening beside her. "Interesting, but why a game of basketball. Want to work together to find out?"​

Last edited by a moderator:
"C-Can I try it out?" Wild Dog asks, his jaw agape in awe of what he was seeing

Such power, could a mortal truly handle it?

There would be only one way to find out

@The Tactician @Gwazi Magnum
"The power of this Old Spice is amazing! Are we even worthy to wield such magnificence!?"

Terry Crews exclaimed, in complete and utter awe of this creation. Then in response to Mad Dogs question.

"Hm! I don't see why not! Go ahead!".
"Whether we are or not matters little, Terry! At this moment, it is our duty to spread this glorious perfection to the masses, starting with Mister Wheeler!"

With that, he capped the bottle and carefully handed it off to Mister Wheeler, having already been filled with its presence by inhaling its scent.

"Go on then, Dog of the Wild! Embrace your glorious nature as a proud canine and enrapture all willing ladies in waiting!"

"I've never played." Motoko said simply. "I am cybernetically enhanced to do most things better than a human, so I assume I'd be good." Motoko shoved her hands into her coat pockets.

"I'm Major Motoko Kusanagi of Public Security Section 9, by the way." She said introducing herself.
"Hm! I see! Is that why you were brought here then? To play ball?"
Terry Crews questioned, seeing if perhaps these people were the Old Spice replacements...
At least he wasn't asking if Tomoyo was a dude.

@york @Crow @Kaykay @Archmage Jeremiah @The Great Detective @Bomb @The Silver Paladin
"I do not know why we were brought here, and I intend to find out." Motoko said.
"I heard from a 'little birdy' that we are indeed playing a game of basketball." Jeanne replied, overhearing the conversation that was happening beside her. "Interesting, but why a game of basketball. Want to work together to find out?"
Tomoyo Sakagami
@Gwazi Magnum @Crow @Kaykay @Archmage Jeremiah @The Great Detective @Bomb @The Silver Paladin

1983311_1315836954124.12res_448_337.jpg

"But... Isn't Space an strange place for basketball?" Tomoyo asked, suddenly remember the uh... Unopenable doors and well, not even artificial, but painted on sunlight; of all the places to be pulled into for some reason, seemingly to play a game of basketball nonetheless... Why space?

Tomoyo Sakagami
@Gwazi Magnum @Crow @Kaykay @Archmage Jeremiah @The Great Detective @Bomb @The Silver Paladin

"But... Isn't Space an strange place for basketball?" Tomoyo asked, suddenly remember the uh... Unopenable doors and well, not even artificial, but painted on sunlight; of all the places to be pulled into for some reason, seemingly to play a game of basketball nonetheless... Why space?

"It totally sounds weird and stuff, but it's not as crazy as having a whole ink war against a bunch of Octolings!"

Coral wasn't probably helping with helping Tomoyo understand stuff, but then again, this Inkling was pretty lost on things too. She was just going with the current flow though.

@Gwazi Magnum @Crow @Kaykay @Archmage Jeremiah @york @Bomb @The Silver Paladin

Tomoyo Sakagami

gjgYGfW.gif

"True..." Jeanne replied as another girl questioned the setting around them. "I wonder who decided to throw us here. There's got to be someone behind all of this."​

A wannabe pimp. 6 out of 10 at best, but she's had worse. Now a little girl. Firing lasers out of her finger.
Eda.full.376951.jpg

"...Yeah, ok."

Now convinced that she was high, Eda quickly turned to the still-struggling Revy and Roberta.
"Ok, before I lose my fucking mind and go as braindead as you, how about you at try to explain what the fuck we're supposed to do here, Two Hands?! And, ah..."

With a wink and grin, the blonde nun taunted.
"No need to get all sensitive over Rock. I bet you haven't even touched the poor thing. That's why the poor baby needs a real woman to step in."

eda[2].jpg

@Kaykay @Jeremi @Verite @C.T. @TheSpringwoodSlasher

"Oh, why did I not expect that."

Producer looks as Eruna prepares an attack, striking some middle-aged man who seemed to be intrigued in perversion. Sighing, he simply crosses his arms.

"What would my sister do in a situation like this?" Producer ponders. Snapping his fingers, he takes some pepper spray out from his briefcase, then tosses it to Mirei.

"Catch!"

tumblr_n2ry9todsa1tpsoefo1_500.png

"W- woah, watch it!"

Eruna didn't seem like she needed Pepper Spray, so he didn't bother passing any of his other 11 bottles to her.

He proceeds to take out...

"My sister's flugelhorn? Where's my metal bat? Mmm.... this'll do."

In a battle stance, Producer was ready to fight.

@Kaykay @Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah @The Great Detective @Bomb

Another grin towards the outspoken woman. "Shiiiieeeeeet! Nah girl, it ain't like that. But later I can show ya some positions, for you know...the basketball and shit."

As he spoke he'd continually asses her...ahem...assets. "So what's your name girl? I'm Blacker Baron, your favorite pimps, favorite pimps pimp!"

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @C.T. @DBZ7
Baron raised his hands in a defensive manner, but that grin of his never left his face. "Hey we cool, we cool girl. Just had to try my luck, you know what I'm sayin? Though while there are some fine bitches around, I see there's some real bitches around too. You gals better hope you get on Baron's team 'cause we gonna murder some motherfuckers out on the court!"

The crowd really looked like a fucking mess, like, was that a talking pony over there? "Shiiiieeeeeet..."

@C.T. @TheSpringwoodSlasher @DBZ7
A wannabe pimp. 6 out of 10 at best, but she's had worse. Now a little girl. Firing lasers out of her finger.
Eda.full.376951.jpg

"...Yeah, ok."

Now convinced that she was high, Eda quickly turned to the still-struggling Revy and Roberta.
"Ok, before I lose my fucking mind and go as braindead as you, how about you at try to explain what the fuck we're supposed to do here, Two Hands?! And, ah..."

With a wink and grin, the blonde nun taunted.
"No need to get all sensitive over Rock. I bet you haven't even touched the poor thing. That's why the poor baby needs a real woman to step in."

eda[2].jpg

@Kaykay @Jeremi @Verite @C.T. @TheSpringwoodSlasher
hLlM7RH.jpg

If she was being quite honest, she wasn't sure which one of these two was worse. The big, brawny and dumb one, a poor man's Dutch...or fucking Eda. Some nun she was. Fucking A. "You're not my favorite anything, Bullshit Baron. And Eda, really? I had enough of that bullshit back at the Yellow Flag. So shut the fuck about that, okay? And as for what the hell we're supposed to do here, locked in a basketball court room with no way out, gotta say it's pretty clear what we're supposed to do. As for actually doing that shit? Up in the air."

@Kaykay @Jeremi @Verite @DBZ7 @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Touching the can, Wild Dog could feel his hand crackling with power, a feeling that left him with a small tinge of fear and excitement dancing along his spine

"Here goes nothing"
Pressing down the nozzle on top, a heavenly scent would pour into the air around the male's body
"Whoa"

He could feel an immense amount of power flowing through him, and even his clothes began to change
The blue jersey he wore changed, from a football one, into a basketball one, and the heavy boots on his feet were now a fresh pair of Jordans

"I feel...different...Better"

His muscles bulged and rippled with renewed power, and his voice sounded like a choir of angels

OR...that's what would have happened, if he hadn't passed out from the sheer intensity of the incredible new creation

He just kinda lay there, in his new getup, smelling fresh as a mofo

@The Tactician @Gwazi Magnum

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
"...Sherman, WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE?!"

"By the goddess!"

"Whoa. That's new."

Three heroes were left standing in this bombastic finale to a long and trying quest. They had gathered the furies and found the tear of the goddess, only to have victory snatched away. And now...

hwWMlPr.jpg

"MUAHAHAHAHAAA! YOU CAN NO LONGER STOP ME FANG! WITH THE VILE GOD'S POWER, I SHALL FINALLY CLEANSE THIS WORLD, AND BEGIN IT ANEW!"

Fang snarled. "You're insane! And there's no way we're going to let you pass! We'll stop you, and in the process I'm gonna beat some god DAMN SENSE BACK INTO YOU!"

"We shall not let darkness prevail!" Tiara agreed, spinning her glaive to face their foe.

"Heh. Guess that means we're fighting!" Harley said, surprisngly calm as she raised her guns. "Just so you guys know our chances of winning are only like, .02%. Tops." she muttered to the other two

>_> "Gee. Thanks Harley. I feel so much better about this."

The vile god snarled and bent downward, the tower rumbling with every shift of his feet. "...You think you can challenge me...?

"..."

"BAHHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAA! FINE. WE SHALL FIGHT AS THE GODS DID OF OLD."

"You bet your scaly ass we will!"

"And we will be victorious!"

"IN A TRUE TEST OF SKILL!"

"...YEA!"

"Hmph. If its a test of skill, then you're simply setting yourself up to lose, vile god!"

"...BASKET BALL!"

"Wait what."

The Vile God stomped his feet, and the architecture of the tower twisted and shifted around them. A court sprang from the ground, with two baskets on either end and bleacher along the sides, that swiftly filled with the faires from all the furies they had collected on one side, and the monsters of the vile god on the other.

"...BUT NONE OF US KNOW WHAT THE HELL THIS GAME IS!"

"...Oh dear."

"Maaaake that 0%"

The three heroes stared in a mixture of dire confusion and growing despair as the vile god spawned a ball of darkness in his hand.

"THREE ON ONE. YOU STILL WON'T BE ABLE TO OUT DUNK I, THE VILEST OF SLAMMERS!"

Was all hope lost? Were they doomed? Was the world going to be destroy-

"Oh, wait!" Tiara suddenly exclaimed. "Team huddle!"

The other three (Vile god included) stared at her for a second, before the dark being shrugged. "SURE. WHY NOT. TAKE FIVE BEFORE THE GAME. IT WON'T MATTER, MUAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!"

The three scampered to their side of the court and huddled up. "Alright then Tiara, what's your plan?"

"Its simple! You used the goddess' power before, correct? Simply wish for one of us to be an excellent basketing baller!" She said with a bright smile.

Fang sighed. "Tiara... its not that easy. The goddess only found me worthy in that moment of purity when I thought you had... well... died. I can't do it again on a freaking whim."

Tiara frowned in concern and thought, and perked up almost immediately. "Oh, well that's easy then. Harley, shoot me."

"Wait what-"

"uuuuhh, thats a little crazy, even for us." Harley said with a befuddled frown of her own

"thank you Harley." Fang said with a sigh of relief "See? Even freaking HARLEY thinks thats crazy-"

"This may be the only time you'll ever get to see the goddess power manifest to study it" Tiara interrupted.

"..."

Fang slowly looked back to Harley. "No. No don't you dare-"

"Okay then!"

IKAm2en.png

"OH MY GOD YOU FUCKING LUNATICS NO-"

*BANG*

PihKmg4.png

"WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF TEAM MEETING ARE YOU GUYS HAVING?"

Fang stared in abject horror as Tiara collapsed to the ground with a bloody hole in her chest. "T...Tiara. I... YOU IDIOTS WE DON'T EVEN K-KNOW IF THIS WILL WORK AGAIN-"

Suddenly, a searing light came from within Fang, and he heard the goddess' voice once again.

"SPEAK, WORTHY ONE."

He gasped and stumbled back to his feet.

"J-just bring Tiara back to us-with sick Basketball skills-HARLEY SHUT THE HELL UP!"

There was a flash of light off to the side of the court, and in its place when it disappeared was a young girl collapsed on the ground near a ornate glaive. She groaned and sat up, glancing around at the menagerie of players scattered about.

"Where... where am I?... Oh! Another basketball court!" It all swiftly became clear to her. The goddess had sent her to the perfect place to train! She would practice how to basket balls like a true master, and then use those potent and powerful skills to defeat the vile god!

"Come Cui, let us see who is in charge of this event so that I may request a team to lead of my own" She declared as she hopped to her feet. The glaive glowed, and a tiny, fluffy creature suddenly sprang out from it, no bigger than a squirrel as it shook its fur and nodded before it hopped to its partner's shoulder.

cWvyujy.jpg

"Cui!"

@Krieg @OrlandoBloomers @Saint Guillotine @Verite @C.T. @TheSpringwoodSlasher @i-n-d-o-l-e-n-t​

Last edited:

He'd never heard of Florin? Truly? How odd. It seemed as though everyone knew of the place.. But maybe the man was from a place of a great distance from the kingdom? Buttercup was unsure, but she supposed it didn't matter. Not right then, anyways - it seemed there were more important matters at hand. Like how the hell they'd gotten to this weird place, and why she couldn't remember the answer to that.

And, of course, introducing herself was also probably pretty high priority. Oops.

"Oh, of course. I'm Buttercup," she stated, pleasantly. "Pleasure to meet you, Emalf."

@Sen
F-Emalf1.png

"Nice name, missy." Emalf chuckled. "Ya do look as pretty a flower," the demon added, dropping the compliment as smoothly as he could. If anyone could beat him, it would be Etihw. Though Poemi seemed to disagree that he was a smooth talker in the first place. Well, she was just a tiny girl, what did she know?

Emalf looked about, trying to focus on something else. "I dunno how I got here, but it was probably my lord that sent me or something." He adjusted his shades, "No idea why he would bother."​

"I heard from a 'little birdy' that we are indeed playing a game of basketball." Jeanne replied, overhearing the conversation that was happening beside her. "Interesting, but why a game of basketball. Want to work together to find out?"​
Tomoyo Sakagami

Motoko looked over at Jeanne. "Yes, it would be best if we found out why." Motoko said.

She looked at Tomoyo. "Something to do with Gravity maybe? Some sort of Social Experiment? I can think of several reasons you would play basketball in space." Motoko said.

"It totally sounds weird and stuff, but it's not as crazy as having a whole ink war against a bunch of Octolings!"

Coral wasn't probably helping with helping Tomoyo understand stuff, but then again, this Inkling was pretty lost on things too. She was just going with the current flow though.

@Gwazi Magnum @Crow @Kaykay @Archmage Jeremiah @york @Bomb @The Silver Paladin

"What?" Not even Motoko, the woman with the mind of a supercomputer, understood what that meant.

gjgYGfW.gif

"True..." Jeanne replied as another girl questioned the setting around them. "I wonder who decided to throw us here. There's got to be someone behind all of this."​

"We'll find out."

@This group. Too lazy to tag.

hLlM7RH.jpg

If she was being quite honest, she wasn't sure which one of these two was worse. The big, brawny and dumb one, a poor man's Dutch...or fucking Eda. Some nun she was. Fucking A. "You're not my favorite anything, Bullshit Baron. And Eda, really? I had enough of that bullshit back at the Yellow Flag. So shut the fuck about that, okay? And as for what the hell we're supposed to do here, locked in a basketball court room with no way out, gotta say it's pretty clear what we're supposed to do. As for actually doing that shit? Up in the air."

@Kaykay @Jeremi @Verite @DBZ7 @TheSpringwoodSlasher
"Hey sugartits, why ya gotta be so rude? And it's Blacker Baron. B-L-A-C-K-E-R B-A-R-O-N. If that first part's too difficult for you honey then Baron works just fine. And besides..."

Before he could continue however he'd feel something sharp on his back that would force him down on the ground with a heavy thud. "OW! What the fuck?!" He'd feel some more pressure on his back.

"Wait just a motherfucking minute! I'd know those high heels anywhere!"

"Mathilda?! You're here too?!"

No response but an exasperated sigh came from Baron's partner in crime before she stepped over him becoming between him and Revvy and allowing Baron to get back to his feet.

"Heh that's cool. I'm gonna need myself a cheerleader to win this for Team Baron!"

"..." A death glare was aimed towards him.

"Moral support's fine too."

@Kaykay @C.T. @Verite @DBZ7 @TheSpringwoodSlasher

"Oh, why did I not expect that."

Producer looks as Eruna prepares an attack, striking some middle-aged man who seemed to be intrigued in perversion. Sighing, he simply crosses his arms.

"What would my sister do in a situation like this?" Producer ponders. Snapping his fingers, he takes some pepper spray out from his briefcase, then tosses it to Mirei.

"Catch!"

tumblr_n2ry9todsa1tpsoefo1_500.png

"W- woah, watch it!"

Eruna didn't seem like she needed Pepper Spray, so he didn't bother passing any of his other 11 bottles to her.

He proceeds to take out...

"My sister's flugelhorn? Where's my metal bat? Mmm.... this'll do."

In a battle stance, Producer was ready to fight.

@Kaykay @Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah @The Great Detective @Bomb
"...I missed."

It seemed her Toy Gun ability hadn't exactly hit on target, flying way above Baron as he was knocked down.

"Oh well! Mission accomplished, yeah!"

Someone was beating him up for his actions so that was good enough. She turned back to the Producer, Mirei, and whoever else was in the area, noticing pepper spray and whatever the Producer had decided to take out. Battle stances? Were they all planning to blast Baron away? Heh, good thing she'd gotten to it first! First come, first serve, right?

Eruna put both hands on her hips and beamed proudly.

"Don't worry, Producer, Mirei! The fighting's already stopped, see?"

@Crow @C.T. @Jeremi @DBZ7 @TheSpringwoodSlasher @whoever else is here/there

Chapter 1
"Welcome to the Jam!"

Continued from here.

FLUSHHHHHHHH.

That sound fits this event perfectly.

Suddenly, in the distance, whatever you were doing, you would all be able to hear what seemed to be... a toilet flushing? Well, there didn't seem to be a toilet in the room. Why would there be one in a gym anyway? That must mean there was a room beyond this one, right?

Well, sorta.

Suddenly, what seemed to be a cartoon saw would appear from the ground, effortlessly moving around in a circular motion and cutting a hole in the ground! From the hole, a strange old man appeared, climbing out and looking at all of you with something of a dead expression in his eyes like he really didn't care for whatever he was supposed to be doing here.

Then again, who would?

19gf9rvqkwfhsjpg.jpg

Standing to face you all, the man eventually began to speak after awkwardly examining you all silently, as though attempting to decide if you were all fit for... whatever reason you were here.

"... That's it, huh? It's just you clowns. Okay," he spoke in a somewhat condescending manner, like he was better than all of you.

Granted, he was, but uh...

Clearing his throat, the man would continue talking.

"Listen... I'll make this brief. Name's Bill. Bill Murray. My friends call me Bill Murray. I expect you to call me Bill Murray. This fine place here is one of the many testing grounds of Moron Mountain, a multiversal corporation that sends smiles to everyone's faces!"

"... Except when they don't, which is often. That's why you were kidna--Uh, volunteered for this job. You guys heard of basketball? 'Course you heard of basketball! So relax, relax. This isn't some dumb dying game where we have ulterior motives which involve killing you all. That'd just be impractical."

On the nose as always.

"You're here to play basketball to basically... test something out for us. I won't go full exposition about the plot since I know you're all dyin' to play some b-ball, but before you can do that, we all decided that you should relax and make yourself at home first. Alright? Cool. I don't care enough to say more, so you'll just find out more about this place yourself. Or not. Does anyone care about the plot about these kinds of movies? Did anyone actually care for the plot of... Ghostbusters?"

Not too meta for this game. Nothing's too meta.

"Anyway, I'm gonna bounce. If you need me, then... find me."

And then Bill Murray jumped into the bottomless pit from where he came from.

Suddenly a goddamn door would crash from the ceiling and slam into the ground out of nowhere. Upon opening it, even though it was literally just a stationary door that wasn't leaning against a wall, you would see that the door led into a place that led into other places!

Nifty. Now, which other places will you choose to go to?

Buffet

Music Room

~CAST LIST~
@DapperDogman as Wild Dog (DC Comics)
@Krieg as Ty-kun (OC)
@The Tactician as Isaiah Mustafa (Old Spice)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Fluttershy (My Little Pony)
@C.T. as Revy (Black Lagoon)
@Bomb as Delphox (Pokemon)
@Hospes as Princess Buttercup (The Princess Bride)
@BarrenThin as Darth Shen (Star Wars)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Beat (The World Ends With You)
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Roberta (Black Lagoon)
@york as Tomoyo Sakagami (Clannad)
@OrlandoBloomers as Mogeko (Mogeko Castle)
@Sen as Emalf (The Gray Garden)
@Hana as Reficul (The Gray Garden)
@Gwazi Magnum as Terry Crews (Old Spice)
@The Great Detective as Coral (Splatoon)
@Uranus as Cicero (The Elder Scrolls)
@Kaykay as Eruna Ichinomiya (Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku)
@Jeremi as Blacker Baron (Anarchy Reigns)
@Lizzy as Blue (Wolf's Rain)
@DBZ7 as Eda (Black Lagoon)
@Hazel-rah as Vincent Adultman (Bojack Horseman)
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Tiara (Fairy Fencer F)
@The Silver Paladin as Motoko Kusanagi (Ghost in the Shell)
@Crow as Mirei Hayasaka (iDOLM@STER)
@Yatagarasu as Jeanne (Bayonetta)
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Robert Lutece (BioShock)
@Saint Guillotine as Darius (League of Legends)
@CCC Kouhai as Ron Swanson (Parks and Recreation)
@Atomyk as Cole MacGrath (inFAMOUS)​

"......"

Darius watched, his expression impassive as he saw who would play the role of their host. Now it must be said that Darius was not a nice man, in the strictest sense. His brother was an asshole on purpose and Darius was an asshole, due to his job. He killed his superior officers for stupid mistakes, he fought the weirdest creatures on a daily basis. He used every dirty trick in the book and a brutality unmatched by even those of the Void or the Shadow Isles. Darius was feared, loved and worshiped by all who lived the Noxian way.

But he absolutely loved Bill Murray too.

He instantly leaped after Bill Murray down the bottomless pit.

No way was he going to miss this opportunity to get an autograph.

@Verite

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Minerva
"......"

Darius watched, his expression impassive as he saw who would play the role of their host. Now it must be said that Darius was not a nice man, in the strictest sense. His brother was an asshole on purpose and Darius was an asshole, due to his job. He killed his superior officers for stupid mistakes, he fought the weirdest creatures on a daily basis. He used every dirty trick in the book and a brutality unmatched by even those of the Void or the Shadow Isles. Darius was feared, loved and worshiped by all who lived the Noxian way.

But he absolutely loved Bill Murray too.

He instantly leaped after Bill Murray down the bottomless pit.

No way was he going to miss this opportunity to get an autograph.

@Verite
Just before the bottomless pit would close, Darius would barely manage to get in. But now he was alone, having separated himself from the others for the time being.

Darkness surrounded him. Complete darkness.

And a shiny toilet that was somehow the only source of "light" in the darkness. It seems to have been recently used. If you would listen closely, you could hear footsteps in front of you walking away. As your eyes would eventually get used to the darkness, you could make out the shape of Bill Murray walking away, and then stopping upon realizing that Darius had seemed to follow him.

bill-murray-voiced-garfield-because-he-confusedly-thought-the-screenwriter-was-someone-else.jpg

"... Huh? Why'd ya follow me, kid? This is the secret zone. Kinda like an Easter egg in one of those video games that people think were put in there on purpose but is technically a glitch in the system."

Oddly specific for an old man to know about how video games worked.

"Whaddya want now?"

@Saint Guillotine

Terry Crews looked down at the now unconcious Mad Dog...

"Well that's certainly powerful!" he exclaimed.
Though, now with a new location opening it would be smart if they began investigating...
And get this now unconscious man off the basketball field.

"Mustafa! Help me get him out of here!" he then said as he made his way towards the Buffet.

@DapperDogman @The Tactician

Just before the bottomless pit would close, Darius would barely manage to get in. But now he was alone, having separated himself from the others for the time being.

Darkness surrounded him. Complete darkness.

And a shiny toilet that was somehow the only source of "light" in the darkness. It seems to have been recently used. If you would listen closely, you could hear footsteps in front of you walking away. As your eyes would eventually get used to the darkness, you could make out the shape of Bill Murray walking away, and then stopping upon realizing that Darius had seemed to follow him.

bill-murray-voiced-garfield-because-he-confusedly-thought-the-screenwriter-was-someone-else.jpg

"... Huh? Why'd ya follow me, kid? This is the secret zone. Kinda like an Easter egg in one of those video games that people think were put in there on purpose but is technically a glitch in the system."

Oddly specific for an old man to know about how video games worked.

"Whaddya want now?"

@Saint Guillotine
Darius: The Hand of Noxus. A giant of a man, with an axe that had tasted more blood then every incarnation of Dracula combined. An imposing, intimidating man.

He extended his basketball and asked politely in a gruff voice.

"Could you sign this for me please?"

@Verite

Status
Not open for further replies.