Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarah stared at the needle. "I didn't want to do this, but the evidence is clear." Sarah voted for Mary

@Atomyk.

"Two votes for Kilgrave and Anya!

Three votes for ChromeSkull and Ghostface!

One vote for Brad and Death!

One vote for Sweet and Yomi!

Three votes for Mary!"

tumblr_inline_mg8i6nMzXR1qf6dad.png

Saitama discreetly decided to vote for Mary. He didn't really want to, but not only was she one of the viable suspects in his head for the murder considering the modus operandi involved someone with average physical strength, or at least, on par with Rita, but the sewing needle... Well, at the very least, even if they were wrong, at least Mary wouldn't get hurt or anything, right?

@Atomyk @CCC Kouhai

For a moment, Hajime seemed unsure of what he should do, staring at the vote silently. It seemed he didn't want to accept the apparent before him, that the little girl had been the killer. He didn't want to accept that a child had killed another, killed them for some unknown reason.

After a few moments, he sighed and switched his vote to Mary, keeping his eyes from meeting hers.

tumblr_inline_msxamxB4b51qz4rgp.png

"I'm sorry if we're wrong about this, Mary."

@Verite @Atomyk @york @CCC Kouhai

Letting out a deep breath, Idoun reached up toward her collar so that she could lift her hood slightly. She felt more secure with it around her.

u9SAfGl.jpg

"My FABLED AND FEARED DRAGON FORM would strike fear into even GODDESSES." It seemed a good excuse as any to avoid showing Yulia anything. Idoun was feeling a bit uncomfortable with all the probing she'd received.

@york

---

Jade wasn't sure what to say. "And if it did, how does that make a difference?"

@The Silver Paladin @Raven
Mary continued to dig into her hair as her tiny fingers pulled out a sowing needle from within. Her eyes widened from the sight of it, quickly threading it within her skirt. It would have taken someone to notice her doing this, so she continued listening to everyone vote.

The little girl voted for herself.​

"I-I..."

The little girl handed over the needle to the lady as she continued to stare at the ground. She didn't want to talk to anyone after that. Her cheeks blossomed pink as she realized that there were more people talking to her. It almost made Mary want to run... almost. She sighed heavily as Mary closed her eyes softly, trying to think to herself.

. . .

As she was thinking, she could have heard a voice within her mind.

Haven't I taught you well, child… Naughty girls who disobey don't sleep well. When will you learn?!

You've done it again, Mary… Bad girls don't sleep well.
Bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad…

h e' l l
g e t
y o u
s o o n

. . .

The child was startled, opening her eyes, as she started to pull on her fingers. She stood among them, listening. Her eyes wondered off, trying to find any traces of the "pink path" that the host from RadioNightNight talked about. She didn't feel safe around them, around anyone... Seeing that there was nothing "pink" where she stood, Mary's fingers began to play with her hair, calming herself down.
For a moment, Hajime seemed unsure of what he should do, staring at the vote silently. It seemed he didn't want to accept the apparent before him, that the little girl had been the killer. He didn't want to accept that a child had killed another, killed them for some unknown reason.

After a few moments, he sighed and switched his vote to Mary, keeping his eyes from meeting hers.

tumblr_inline_msxamxB4b51qz4rgp.png

"I'm sorry if we're wrong about this, Mary."

@Verite @Atomyk @york @CCC Kouhai
Slavya & Yulia
@Atomyk @The Yuletide Tactician @CCC Kouhai @Verite @Others
CqzIW75.png

"Well... I guess that's fair enough..." Yulia said, she looked like she was about to say something else, but, just then, she noticed something strange about Mary's behavior, not just that, but, well, Slavya was in a bit of a jam herself, attempting to defend Hajime as much as she could. "We'll see about that later! For now uh... I got some things to take care of!" She said, giving Idoun a little wave before she scurried off towards slavya.
la7yNN8.png
8DZ8kEK.png

"Could Hajime have been able to overpower Rita? I mean... He's strong... But...-" Slavya was cut short by Yulia suddenly bounding in, looking towards Slavya for a moment, before looking at Mary... "I'm sorry... But... But... It looks like the ties have been broken and... Mary is the most likely suspect..." she said, looking a little worried... But in the end, she came to a conclusion "But... Even so... We're keeping our votes the same, since... Mary already has the majority vote..." she said... Slavya just seemed to nod a little, trusting that Hajime's decision was the right one.... Hopefully.​

"They're so quick to change hands," Wadanohara silently thought towards Sal, eyes shifting over to meet Mary's soft pink eyes with an unreadable stare. She gently took the needle from the other girl, prying it from her fingers with a gentleness that she usually didn't show. As much as one part of her scoffed at the thought of treating Mary with care, another part of her remembered the innocence she had once stood for. It was no longer hers, she had no right to call herself an innocent after everything. And while she couldn't feel remorse - why? - something prevented the witch from saying or doing anything to Mary. Maybe because looking into the younger's eyes showed hints of shadows, dark shadows threading and hiding itself within the soft glow of light. "Thank you for cooperating," she murmured towards Mary.

"Are you sure this is sufficient enough?" She directed the question towards Sarah, raising an eyebrow. Looking down at the needle she now held precariously in between her thumb and index finger, taking care not to prick any part of herself, Wadanohara started inspecting the needle for any substances or traces of magic. She ghosted her magic over the small object, scanning over it as quickly as possible as she heard the people start voting for Mary or shifting their votes to her. Now it looked like the heat was being taken off of Chromeskull and Ghostface. "At the very least, let me inspect it. Then I'll hand it over to anyone else who wants to investigate it on their own."

@Sen @Atomyk @CCC Kouhai @Jeremi @Kaykay @Verite @The Silver Paladin @everyone here

Slavya & Yulia
@Atomyk @The Yuletide Tactician @CCC Kouhai @Verite @Others
CqzIW75.png

"Well... I guess that's fair enough..." Yulia said, she looked like she was about to say something else, but, just then, she noticed something strange about Mary's behavior, not just that, but, well, Slavya was in a bit of a jam herself, attempting to defend Hajime as much as she could. "We'll see about that later! For now uh... I got some things to take care of!" She said, giving Idoun a little wave before she scurried off towards slavya.
la7yNN8.png
8DZ8kEK.png

"Could Hajime have been able to overpower Rita? I mean... He's strong... But...-" Slavya was cut short by Yulia suddenly bounding in, looking towards Slavya for a moment, before looking at Mary... "I'm sorry... But... But... It looks like the ties have been broken and... Mary is the most likely suspect..." she said, looking a little worried... But in the end, she came to a conclusion "But... Even so... We're keeping our votes the same, since... Mary already has the majority vote..." she said... Slavya just seemed to nod a little, trusting that Hajime's decision was the right one.... Hopefully.​
tumblr_inline_msxaawUsE91qz4rgp.png

Hajime seemed put off by what had just been said by Slavya, "Wait... You're actually doubting me, Slavya?" Ouch, do I really seem like the suspicious sort? I guess that guy's stench is still on me...

Wadanohara would find that the needle was just an ordinary sewing needle with no magical properties. If it were possible to determine, the needle had been dipped in a liquid at some point, but was clean now.

@Hana

Wadanohara would find that the needle was just an ordinary sewing needle with no magical properties. If it were possible to determine, the needle had been dipped in a liquid at some point, but was clean now.

@Hana
[imga]http://i.imgur.com/k6Z8efZ.png[/imga]"..." As Wadanohara brushed over the needle with her magic, inspecting it of any past substances or spells cast on it, she frowned. "Strange." While the simple scan she had run over the needle would have exposed any magical properties by now, it looked like it was just an ordinary object. However, upon closer inspection of the past actions or substances it could have been put in, it looked like... "It has no magical properties to speak of," the small witch concluded with a raised brow, "But it has been in a liquid at some point in the past. Unfortunately, it has been wiped clean, and I cannot determine what substance it was." Unfortunately for Mary, that wasn't going to be very helpful for her case.

The witch had just confirmed that it was non-magical. But she had also noticed that it had once been dipped in some kind of liquid. Considering the evidence the others had gathered, that may or may not point more suspicion towards her. "Miss Sarah? Anyone? Can you do an additional inspection of this?" The witch looked around at the gathered people, before floating over to Sarah on her staff. Without a word, she held it out to the woman.

@Atomyk @CCC Kouhai @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Sen @Kaykay @Jeremi @Verite @The Yuletide Tactician @Alyto @everyone

[imga]http://i.imgur.com/k6Z8efZ.png[/imga]"..." As Wadanohara brushed over the needle with her magic, inspecting it of any past substances or spells cast on it, she frowned. "Strange." While the simple scan she had run over the needle would have exposed any magical properties by now, it looked like it was just an ordinary object. However, upon closer inspection of the past actions or substances it could have been put in, it looked like... "It has no magical properties to speak of," the small witch concluded with a raised brow, "But it has been in a liquid at some point in the past. Unfortunately, it has been wiped clean, and I cannot determine what substance it was." Unfortunately for Mary, that wasn't going to be very helpful for her case.

The witch had just confirmed that it was non-magical. But she had also noticed that it had once been dipped in some kind of liquid. Considering the evidence the others had gathered, that may or may not point more suspicion towards her. "Miss Sarah? Anyone? Can you do an additional inspection of this?" The witch looked around at the gathered people, before floating over to Sarah on her staff. Without a word, she held it out to the woman.

@Atomyk @CCC Kouhai @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Sen @Kaykay @Jeremi @Verite @The Yuletide Tactician @Alyto @everyone

"I was a Criminal Defense Lawyer, not CSI, but I'll see what I can do." Sarah said. But she Compared it to the one that had been found on the corpse.

@Atomyk

It would seem that they were one in the same.

As in, the one Sarah had was not on her now, somehow ending up in Mary's possession.

@The Silver Paladin

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Minerva
tumblr_inline_mg8i7n8C8M1qf6dad.png

"Uh... I think it's too late for all that now."

@The Silver Paladin @Hana

As in, the one Sarah had was not on her now, somehow ending up in Mary's possession.

@The Silver Paladin

Sarah bit her lip. "Can we... Work out some sort of plea deal? I mean, under US Federal Law, and I assume, under the UN's directives, she's considered a minor. It... It just doesn't seem right to me as a Criminal Defense Lawyer..."

@The Silver Paladin
Sal_%28shark_form%29_26.png

"Ohoho, well, since the evidence seems to be pointing towards poor Mary's direction. I'll change my vote to her~ We can't have dangerous, murdering girls like you around."

"Sorry, dear."

@Atomyk

"ONCE THE MONSTER HAS HIS FUN"

Bonechilling chanting, as if from the voices of several small children could be heard, but only by Mary, oddly enough, though surely Gaster, being as widespread and above illusions as he was, could hear it, just faintly

"TAKE HEED, IT'S NOT TOO LATE"

Heavy footsteps approached the girl from behind

"MISTAKES NEEDN'T HAUNT YOU FOREVER"

A heavy, gloved hand rested upon her shoulder

"THOUGH YOU HAVE REGRET"

A heavy, deep sigh could be heard, just behind her

"YOU CAN'T JUST FORGET"

"Y͘͝O͜͠Ừ̴̵͘ ̶̛̀͜͏A̸͜Ļ̸͜O͡N̷͝E̴͟͞͠ ̢͘̕͜͜D̶̡Ę̷̕͡Ć̢̛̀͡I̵̵̵͢D̸̸̨E̶͏ ͜͝Ý̸̛҉͘Ǫ͜Ư̷̧͢R͠ ͏̸̸̛͝F́͏̛͡A̶͘͟T̴͏̧͢Ȩ͠͠"

A finger pressed to the cold, hard plastic of a gasmask

"Shhhhh"

@CCC Kouhai @CrunchyCHEEZIT

tumblr_inline_msxaawUsE91qz4rgp.png

Hajime seemed put off by what had just been said by Slavya, "Wait... You're actually doubting me, Slavya?" Ouch, do I really seem like the suspicious sort? I guess that guy's stench is still on me...
Slavya & Yulia
@The Yuletide Tactician @Atomyk @Others
la7yNN8.png
5rN240F.png

Slavya shook her head, looking a little worried "Th-that's not what I was saying... Even if you're strong... I don't think the way it happened was your... Style..." she said, looking a little upset as she realized the way that she had spoken before might have come off wrong... Yulia in the meantime stayed quiet for a change, looking back and forth, from Mary, to Idoun, and back again...

Slavya & Yulia
@The Yuletide Tactician @Atomyk @Others
la7yNN8.png
5rN240F.png

Slavya shook her head, looking a little worried "Th-that's not what I was saying... Even if you're strong... I don't think the way it happened was your... Style..." she said, looking a little upset as she realized the way that she had spoken before might have come off wrong... Yulia in the meantime stayed quiet for a change, looking back and forth, from Mary, to Idoun, and back again...
Yeah, it's definitely not his style. If he had had it his way, he wouldn't have stopped with just one, or two, or even three... It would have been everyone here if that monster had his way.

tumblr_inline_n9hn1qzcck1r2h8qj.png

"Strong? That's not a word I would use to describe me, Slavya, not by a long shot..."

It seemed the situation was causing him to close himself off a bit, quieting as the trial wound down at last.​

Continued from here.

EPILOGUE
"Final Performance"

Jade let out a labored sigh. "Well, it would seem we participated in a gripping drama more than an actual trial! Rather... unfortunate." Everyone on stage knew that a real murder had occurred. Such lax voting and consideration felt like a mockery of the girl that was murdered. Jade had hoped for more of a... passionate display. "It seems that our chosen culprits are ChromeSkull and Ghostface... We'll have to assume they were working together, considering their... relationship."

Kieran didn't seem convinced, but he had to follow where the votes had led. It wasn't like he had any real choice in the matter, considering the resources available to him. He wasn't quite sure he understood what the deal with the needle was, when he could have sworn it wasn't in Mary's possession earlier in the evening. It had been found on the body, right? So why would Mary take it? Regardless, Kieran began to move before that matter was settled on stage. He faced the two serial killers, a look of determination on his face. "I work with a group called the Coalition. I'm going to take you in for questioning, and we will determine if you two truly did this or not." Jumping off the stage, Kieran approached the pair who had been mostly avoiding the discussion up to this point. "If you're innocent, neither of you will have anything to worry about."

So it seemed ChromeSkull's fear had come to pass. Both him and Mickey had been accused of Rita's murder. On any other day, they might have been right. People who wore the Ghostface moniker and ChromeSkull didn't have too many specifics when picking out victims.

But they both firmly believed that they were innocent and Ghostface wasn't going to go without a fight. Leaping on top of his table, Ghostface drew his knife and tilted his head towards Kieran.

"The guy who looks like a lady has got it all pegged down! This wasn't a trial! This was a flimsy ramshackle shit-show with finger pointing and people who didn't have a goddamn clue of what they're talking about! I've committed murder, sure! But I never touched a hair upon Rita's head! If I did? I would have cut through her little neck until I felt bone! This isn't what was supposed to happen to me! I was supposed to have a big extravagant trial and I'd blame it all on the movies! Not be investigated for a murder I can't even claim as my own! So, why don't you take your Coalition and shove it right up your-"

Before Ghostface could possibly attack Kieran, ChromeSkull decided things had already gone south for them. No need to throw more fuel on the fire. Drawing his pistol, he held it to the back of Ghostface's head.

"C-Chrome..?

IT'S OVER, MICKEY. THE VOTES HAVE SPOKEN. NOW, LOWER THE KNIFE AND GET YOUR STUPID OVERZEALOUS ASS OFF THE TABLE. OR I'LL PUT ONE IN YOUR RIGHT NOW AND GO BY MYSELF. I AIN'T GOT NOTHING TO HIDE.

"But we're innocent! I know that and you know that!" Ghostface protested although he would heed his partner's orders and climbed off the table and sheathed his knife.

IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER WHAT WE THINK. WE LOST, END OF STORY. IT'S THE WAY THE DICE ROLLED AND THEY ENDED UP ROLLING AGAINST US. WOULDN'T BE THE FIRST TIME, I'LL MAKE SURE IT WON'T BE THE LAST. BESIDES. I ALREADY LOST THE COLLECTION OF MY LIFE'S WORK TO THAT GODDAMN BEAR. DON'T FEEL INCLINED TO THROW MY LIFE AWAY EITHER.

Still clearly agitated from having been singled out, Ghostface sighed and removed his mask as he held his hand out towards Kieran. "Fine, fine. Take us away then! Wouldn't be the first time I was questioned for a murder.."

NOT. HELPING.

As Kieran moved to grab the pair of them, Jade spoke up.

ZUvJD9x.png

"Hold up, Kieran."

Armor clinking, Kieran stopped and looked back toward the stage. He looked around at everyone gathered, realizing now that a change had been made in the votes within the last minute. He saw that everyone was looking at a young girl. They didn't think... "This is a joke, right?" Kieran looked back to the two masked men. "These two are grown men who've admitted to killing people! That's just a little girl! The Coalition will not--"

"It is what has been decided," Jade said, shaking his head. "And there's no harm in questioning the girl further, is there? Hopefully the right decision has been made, regardless."

His hands balled into fists at his side. Kieran seethed in anger, but complied with what was being asked of him nonetheless. "I'm sorry, but you'll have to come with me." Jumping back on tot he stage, he held a hand out to Mary.

Meanwhile, Jeen wasn't sure he was hearing things correctly. While it was somewhat of a relief to know that he ultimately didn't throw his new pal entirely under the bus, this all somehow felt... wrong. Completely and utterly wrong. Were they insane?

K5ZWCAc.jpg

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me... you all think a kid did this? Jesus Christ, what is wrong with you people? You think she's the only person who could have had a sewing needle on her? They're not exactly in high demand, you know." He turned a dazed eye toward Kieran and Jade.

"... Why are you even taking these people seriously? We're not detectives. Look at us, for fuck's sake." He fixed his gaze fully at Kieran. "Coalition? What kind of law enforcement are you if you have to take our word before you do anything? How about you use your own fuckin' head?"

Jeen was just the wrong amount of drunk to be witnessing this.

Already incensed by the vote himself, it didn't take much to get Kieran yelling. He turned on Jeen like the guy had pissed in his cereal. "I'm not in a position to take all of you back with me! Look-- Jade was right, the party's just about over. Even we keep all of you locked in here-- Even if I could single-handedly keep track of every single one of you, it's been hours since the murder occurred with all of you pawing all over the place!"

Kieran aimed a finger Jade's way. "Want someone to blame? Blame him for insisting the party went on. Or, what, do you want me to take you too? Maybe even the two killers like we should have--"

Jade clapped his hands together, drowning out Kieran's voice. "I admire you both for maintaining the drama! As Kieran has said, he doesn't have the resources to bring any more in. The Coalition is no mighty force is it?" He waited a moment, smiling as Kieran glared at him. "But what's done is done! I'd like to thank all of our guests for joining us this evening! I promise you, Melodia has had a wonderful time."

[BCOLOR=#090909]The crowd, who up to this point had been rather awed into silence, broke out into applause. What a performance! Jade thanked them profusely once again before telling them that their evening had come to a close. Prinnies would see to getting them back on their ways back home. Soon, the crowd was dispersing quickly, their attention away from Mary's 'arrest'.[/BCOLOR]

Unlike the two notorious killers, Mary didn't put up a fight when Kieran asked her to come with him. As he held his hand towards her, the little girl's lips formed a small shy smile. She remembered when her uncle Glenn visited her when her father wasn't around, reading her stories... She especially loved the stuffed penguin that he gave her. It was something nice that someone could have done for the little girl since he was the only relative she had. It seemed like no one else ever knew she existed.

Reaching for the man's hand, Mary would accept going with them. It was logical. She had a needle with her. It should have been obvious that she was the one who could have done it... but why was it that Mary couldn't remember whether or not she did do it?
tumblr_nd0z92JghQ1t9emrro1_400.gif

As soon as her palm touched Kieran's, another voice whispered in her ear. The voice itself made Mary stand there in fear as she remembered who the voice belonged to...
oBaCMBf.png

H e he he h e he he h eeheeh
Y o u' r e
M i n e
N o w …

"N-Noo!" Mary screamed, slapping Kieran's hand away from her. The little girl would run away from them as her eyes constantly looked for the "pink path." The host on Radio Night Night warned her. The host said that they wouldn't be able to help her if she was in another universe. The child continued to scream as she kept finding anything that contained the color pink. She wanted to get out of there. She needed to get back to her normal dream. She needed to escape.

"P-Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... P.. i ... nk..."

Mary fell on her knees to the ground as her palms reached for her ears, blocking any sound that could try to get into her head once more. Her whole body began to tremble as her eyes stared at the ground.

"Yeah, sure, you can't take everyone, so just go ahead and take the fuckin' kid?! For Christ's sake, look at her!" Jeen suddenly found himself stumbling toward Kieran. "Yeah, that's not a bad idea. How about I give you a reason to arrest two people tonight, you son of a-"

Unfortunately, Jeen wasn't in a condition to move very fast. He ungracefully tripped over his own feet and let out a pained gasp as the edge of an end table conked him square in the forehead. He collapsed in a heap, his hands practically glued to his face as he yelled out one last half-hearted threat to the... whatever the hell Kieran's position was.

"I swear to God, I'll.." Jeen trailed off. He was pretty dazed, both from the impact of his fall and the scene unfolding around him. The way the circumstances played out, mixed with the commotion of the crowd, made for an incredibly surreal scene. It was unsettling - and Jeen hadn't felt unsettled in a long, long time.

Ignoring Jeen, Kieran dropped down to the ground, hands reaching to grab the girl by the arms. He didn't know what she could do or what she was capable of, so all he could do was attempt to restrain her. It's not like he had handcuffs to put her in, so Kieran was forced to just hold on to her. "Get a hold of yourself!" he snapped. "Calm down-- I won't hurt you!"

[BCOLOR=#090909]The little girl's body stopped trembling once Kieran's hands grabbed her arms, looking at him with weary eyes as she whispered. "Don't let him get me... Please." It didn't matter whether or not Mary was being taken away. She just wanted to have some kind of safe place away from whoever was unsettling her.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#090909]As the scene seemed to change drastically, Ghostface chuckled before his chuckling broke out into full on maniacal laughter. Slipping his mask back on, Ghostface gave a mocking pat on the shoulder to Mary as he glanced down at her.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909] [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909]
0a03yfY.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909]"Aww, I'm so sorry kid! Apparently Lady Luck's got a real stick up her ass tonight. But don't worry I'm sure you'll be just fine, hehehehe.." The serial killer taunted before turning to make his way back towards ChromeSkull.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#090909]The other killer was relieved that they'd been spared what likely would have been a tedious process of questioning. But at the risk of a child? He supposed it didn't really make much of a difference if the other suspect was a child or full-grown. If they had killed Rita then they deserved the hand dealt to them. Just as he and Ghostface had. Even if they were completely innocent.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909]But ChromeSkull had seen enough. He didn't desire to be at this shitshow of a party anymore. What was supposed to be an opportunity for the two killers to lay low after being defeated by Kido and her friends had turned into a giant clusterfuck. One that he had no intention of sticking around for.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909]
KEEP YOUR FUCKIN SUSPECT. MICKEY AND I DON'T WANT ANYTHING MORE TO DO WITH YOUR GODDAMN PARTY. WE'RE OUT OF HERE.
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#090909]But if he could help it, he wasn't going back to Japan. Where Mickey and him would be hunted like dogs. Making his way towards Wado and Sal, ChromeSkull stood by them. Giving a clear indication that whenever they decided to split? He was throwing his lot in with them. Ghostface however made his way over to Jeen and reached down to give the man a hand.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909]"Looks like I'll be sticking around after all, huh Jeen? Maybe we'll be able to finally catch that drink...Away from this fucking crazy place. I think I've had enough partying for one day."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#090909]
NoZSSqW.png
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#090909]Grunting, Kieran pulled Mary tightly his chest, holding her in place with one arm. She was just a child, after all. He whispered apologies to the girl as he practically dragged her away.[/BCOLOR]

"Now that the fun's over~" Jade turned to the others still on stage and gestured to the exit of the banquet hall. "Thank you all for the cooperation." With that, Jade left the stage. The Prinnies moved about in an attempt to make sure everyone left and didn't decide to wander the halls. The entrance hall would be crowded for a while still while people slowly left to their own worlds, ensuring that everyone would be able to say their goodbyes.

Melodia and Rowen were still in the hall, happy to talk with any of the leaving guests. It seemed Junko was nowhere to be seen, probably looking for Brad...

~CAST LIST~

@Alyto as Peashy [Hyperdimension Neptunia]
@Hazel-rah as Jeen [Super Mario RPG (AU)]
@The Yuletide Tactician as Hajime Hinata [Danganronpa]

@Savannah-Clause as Yvaine [Stardust] and 'Ryan' Duchannes [Caster Chronicles]
@TheSpringwoodSlasher
as Ghostface [Scream] and ChromeSkull [Laid to Rest]
@DapperDogman as The Bogeyman [Silent Hill] and Papyrus [Undertale (AU)]
@Verite as Saitama [One Punch Man]
@Mighty Roman as Gilderoy Lockhart [Harry Potter] and Osgood [Doctor Who]

@Saint Guillotine as Sweet [Buffy the Vampire Slayer] and Isayama Yomi [Ga-Rei Zero]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as W.D. Gaster [Undertale]
@Cromartie Sarkissian as The 11th Doctor and The 6th Doctor [Doctor Who]
@Jeremi as Mephista [Marvel Comics] and Morrigan Aensland [Darkstalkers]
@The Great Detective as Neopolitan [RWBY]
@The Silver Paladin as Sarah Cheng [Fallout]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Coraline Fenn [Fallout]
@Gen. Magic Senpai as Kiritsugu Emiya and Gilgamesh [Fate Zero/Stay Night]
@Kaykay as Tsubomi Kido [Kagerou Project]
@C.T. as Anya Corazon [Marvel Comics] and Kilgrave [MCU]

@OrlandoBloomers as Death of the Endless [Sandman] and Brad Armstrong [Lisa]
@Lizzy as Arisu [Original Character]
@CCC Kouhai as Mary [Dreaming Mary]
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Cirno [Touhou]
@york as Yulia and Slavya [Everlasting Summer]
@Raven as Raven A. Roth and Rose Wilson [Teen Titans]
@Mari as Jen Yu [Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon]
@Sen as Sal/Syakesan [Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea]

@Sav as Mathilda and Leon [Leon The Professional]
@Arlathina as Morrighan [Mabinogi/Celtic Mythology]
@Hana as Wadanohara [Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea]
@Librarian Cat as Nyanta [Log Horizon]

@Krieg as Lena Oxton/Tracer [Overwatch]

Last edited:
EPILOGUE - SIDE STORY
"Within Sunset's Glow"

Jade's office was secluded from the other offices, situated above an elevator ride that normally Jade could restrict at any time. Allowing both Idoun and Kieran to access his quarters had been a deliberate action, one Jade was almost surprised the guests didn't catch on to. For a shrewd man such as himself, would he really allow a delusional woman access to his greatest secrets? Well, not that they were secret any more.

p3dA3L9.gif

But how the evening had proceeded, no one was going to look his way. He'd just been sloppy enough to be acceptably innocent. There really was nothing connecting him to the Fuse Facility now beyond Idoun's unreliable word.

zpVQGov.jpg

Staring out the window of his office, Jade smiled pleasantly to himself. He watched the sunset bleed into the ocean backdrop, a dazzling orange light filling his vision. He had his back to the other man in the room who had so kindly assisted him for the evening. "And not a single person expected you, even after the blunder you'd made with the poison. I told you what would happen if you got it on your skin. It made the scene so... sloppy, didn't it?"
Once the vial of green liquid was handed to Jezebel, she'd be able to determine that it was indeed poison. Furthermore, she'd know that the poison caused paralysis in the victim, eventually shutting down organs. Early effects of the poison would cause the victim to lose motor control before they were paralyzed. Furthermore, if the poison were to touch skin, it would cause boils and discoloration.​
"Boss! While examining the body, we discovered something real strange! When we took off the girl's jewellery... it turned out she had a small pinprick on the back of her neck, dood! There's even some blistering around the puncture wound, dood!"
Jeen looked rather annoyed as Ghostface sauntered off toward the stage. He lost his drinking buddy for a second, and his arm was throbbing in pain now, too.

"Yeah, sure thing, bud! Oh hey, don't worry about me, by the way! My arm's fiiiiiiine! I just passed out on a hot stove, no big deal! Happens all the time to you, I'm sure!." He pulled back his sleeve to examine his forearm. Red, blistery. Pretty typical burn. Hopefully he'd remember not to put too much pressure on it for the rest of the night. Hurt like a bitch.

Nothing a nice G&T wouldn't fix.​
"Hey. HEY!! Fuck you guys!!! Mick's good people! He... he totally woulda gotten plastered with me tonight if it weren't for this bullshit!" He put his arm around Ghostface and winced in pain.

"I would blame your alcohol consumption on your blatant disregard for keeping a low profile, but something tells me you needed it cope a little, didn't you?" Jade turned around to face Jeen. "Rita was just a young girl, after all."

Jeen stood there, softly glowering at nothing in particular. His head was still throbbing - as was his arm. He tried to fake a chuckle. "Heh. As charming as ever, pretty boy." Tried as he might, though, he really wasn't in the mood for Jade's barbs. He didn't expect things to turn out the way they had, especially so quickly. He hoped this would be one of the many nights he'd be forgetting... but he knew it wouldn't. "Maybe you could have found something that, you know... doesn't leave blisters? Or any kind of mark? But hey, whatever. Why would I expect you, of all people, to be able to get something like that?" He couldn't say he was surprised. Jade always liked doing things the hard way. So did Jeen, a long time ago. It used to be fun. He used to be good at it. But a lot of time passed since then. He didn't care for the complications tonight, even if everything did work out - technically.

Jeen couldn't help but visibly sneer at Jade's last remark. Vintage Jade. Any other time, he might have been able to force out a chuckle. Hell, it might have even been a genuine chuckle. But none of that tonight.

"Cope? Did you just meet me or something?" He smirked. "You think anyone's going to suspect a guy who can barely walk straight sober? Get the fuck outta here with that." He let those words hang in the air for a few moments before tilting his head downward. His voice got lower. "Don't think for a second I gave two shits about that Rita gal. I knew what I was getting into. It's not like this is the first time we've cashed in favors for each other... of course, we still have that other end of the bargain to tie up, now don't we?" His voice took on a half-hearted mocking tone. "But that kid, though... that's another story. Fuckin' idiots... it didn't have to end like that. I liked Mick, but at least he's actually killed someone. And it wouldn't be the first time I crossed a real killer, am I right?" He let out an obviously forced laugh that eventually turned into a drawn-out sigh.

"Dunno. I keep replaying it in my head. This... didn't turn out right. Heh... pretty unlike me to say something like that, huh."

Jade had found the evening's proceedings immensely amusing, but an amount of modicum of respect had to be on display for the guests. Now, however, Jade let his grin show easily, and it only grew in size watching Jeen in the state he was in. "A show had to be put on. Lady Melodia quite enjoyed the evening. Sometimes I worry about her, but a night such as this has certainly dissuaded her from any second thoughts she may have had about our partnership. She's a fickle woman..."

Jade stepped forward, running a hand along the desk next to him. Once he was standing closer to Jeen, Jade leaned in closer to him. "And you're a bit of a fickle man. Don't worry about the girl. She'll be released, and it'll be yet another blow to the Coalition's crumbling reputation. Kieran really downgraded once he stopped working for me."

AU1QXL4.jpg

Cocking his head to the side slightly, Jade leaned back. "And then she'll be compensated. Certainly took the heat off you, didn't she? Just as asked. The other two as well, of course."

Reaching into a pocket, Jade pulled out a device similar to the one Idoun had stolen from his office. The gem in the centre glowed under the sunlight streaming in from the office windows. "You'll be able to use this one whenever you want. Everything you need will be provided to you. Except... you could keep working for me. Idoun does know a secret she shouldn't, and so I could see fit to allow you to get to her."

"Melodia... She's a real treat. I know you're not one to let crap like 'humanity' get in the way of business, but I'll never understand how you can tolerate being around someone so... fucking insufferable." He looked Jade in the eyes and reciprocated the dumb grin on his face. "Birds of a feather, I suppose." Despite himself, his sense of humor was slowly returning. He was nothing if not adaptable.

"You're right, but... it's one thing to throw people off the scent. I never would have expected her... any of them... to just throw themselves under the bus like that. And they all took the bait. People are fucking savage. But I guess you know that already." He stared down at the device Jade offered him. He hesitated for a moment before finally accepting. A bit gaudy for him, but Jeen always preferred function over aesthetic. "Thanks for the toy, I guess." It would at least be a little easier than his usual way of getting around.

"... You know, why don't we just call it even with this? Maybe it's just been a while but something about this... didn't feel right. Not sure I'd care to stay in the killing business. Besides... Idoun's irrelevant now. I don't know what the hell happened, but... she doesn't recognize me, and I barely recognize her. And nobody's going to believe her. If anything, she just adds to the mystery of the great Jade Curtiss." Jeen shrugged.

"You probably don't have to worry about her. If you're that paranoid, I guess you can use one of these things to find someone who won't fuck up the job. But I'm not that guy anymore." He flashed Jade a big pouty lip. "My, my, it looks like I've gone soft, doesn't it? What a shame."

Jade lifted his hands upward into a shrug. "Fine with me. I can't say I'm worried at all. There are many ways to deal with the unwanted, especially with the kind of connections I have. Have fun doing whatever it is you do, Jeen."

Static erupted from the radio on Jade's desk, the sound of a familiar bear's laugh emitting through it. It was the radio Jade had taken from Saitama, something that wasn't supposed to end up in their hands, but thankfully hadn't lead to complications. "Upupupu!" it said like usual. Jade turned and picked it up, speaking the name of that particular bear.

"Monokuma, so nice to hear from you. I've been meaning to ask... is everything he's been setting up in order?"

Of course, the bear responded that the plan was already in motion. Huh. Good for him. Jade didn't care to know what Revan was up to, but as long as it didn't interfere with him, Jade was fine with it.

Jade had to laugh. This had all been almost too easy.​

Last edited:
Continued from here.

EPILOGUE
"Final Performance"

Jade let out a labored sigh. "Well, it would seem we participated in a gripping drama more than an actual trial! Rather... unfortunate." Everyone on stage knew that a real murder had occurred. Such lax voting and consideration felt like a mockery of the girl that was murdered. Jade had hoped for more of a... passionate display. "It seems that our chosen culprits are ChromeSkull and Ghostface... We'll have to assume they were working together, considering their... relationship."

Kieran didn't seem convinced, but he had to follow where the votes had led. It wasn't like he had any real choice in the matter, considering the resources available to him. He wasn't quite sure he understood what the deal with the needle was, when he could have sworn it wasn't in Mary's possession earlier in the evening. It had been found on the body, right? So why would Mary take it? Regardless, Kieran began to move before that matter was settled on stage. He faced the two serial killers, a look of determination on his face. "I work with a group called the Coalition. I'm going to take you in for questioning, and we will determine if you two truly did this or not." Jumping off the stage, Kieran approached the pair who had been mostly avoiding the discussion up to this point. "If you're innocent, neither of you will have anything to worry about."

It seemed to ChromeSkull that his fear had come to pass. So it seemed ChromeSkull's fear had come to pass. Both him and Mickey had been accused of Rita's murder. On any other day, they might have been right. People who wore the Ghostface moniker and ChromeSkull didn't have too many specifics when picking out victims.

But they both firmly believed that they were innocent and Ghostface wasn't going to go without a fight. Leaping on top of his table, Ghostface drew his knife and tilted his head towards Kieran.

"The guy who looks like a lady has got it all pegged down! This wasn't a trial! This was a flimsy ramshackle shit-show with finger pointing and people who didn't have a goddamn clue of what they're talking about! I've committed murder, sure! But I never touched a hair upon Rita's head! If I did? I would have cut through her little neck until I felt bone! This isn't what was supposed to happen to me! I was supposed to have a big extravagant trial and I'd blame it all on the movies! Not be investigated for a murder I can't even claim as my own! So, why don't you take your Coalition and shove it right up your-"

Before Ghostface could possibly attack Kieran, ChromeSkull decided things had already gone south for them. No need to throw more fuel on the fire. Drawing his pistol, he held it to the back of Ghostface's head.

"C-Chrome..?

IT'S OVER, MICKEY. THE VOTES HAVE SPOKEN. NOW, LOWER THE KNIFE AND GET YOUR STUPID OVERZEALOUS ASS OFF THE TABLE. OR I'LL PUT ONE IN YOUR RIGHT NOW AND GO BY MYSELF. I AIN'T GOT NOTHING TO HIDE.

"But we're innocent! I know that and you know that!" Ghostface protested although he would heed his partner's orders and climbed off the table and sheathed his knife.

IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER WHAT WE THINK. WE LOST, END OF STORY. IT'S THE WAY THE DICE ROLLED AND THEY ENDED UP ROLLING AGAINST US. WOULDN'T BE THE FIRST TIME, I'LL MAKE SURE IT WON'T BE THE LAST. BESIDES. I ALREADY LOST THE COLLECTION OF MY LIFE'S WORK TO THAT GODDAMN BEAR. DON'T FEEL INCLINED TO THROW MY LIFE AWAY EITHER.

Still clearly agitated from having been singled out, Ghostface sighed and removed his mask as he held his hand out towards Kieran. "Fine, fine. Take us away then! Wouldn't be the first time I was questioned for a murder.."

NOT. HELPING.

As Kieran moved to grab the pair of them, Jade spoke up.

ZUvJD9x.png

"Hold up, Kieran."

Armor clinking, Kieran stopped and looked back toward the stage. He looked around at everyone gathered, realizing now that a change had been made in the votes within the last minute. He saw that everyone was looking at a young girl. They didn't think... "This is a joke, right?" Kieran looked back to the two masked men. "These two are grown men who've admitted to killing people! That's just a little girl! The Coalition will not--"

"It is what has been decided," Jade said, shaking his head. "And there's no harm in questioning the girl further, is there? Hopefully the right decision has been made, regardless."

His hands balled into fists at his side. Kieran seethed in anger, but complied with what was being asked of him nonetheless. "I'm sorry, but you'll have to come with me." Jumping back on tot he stage, he held a hand out to Mary.

Meanwhile, Jeen wasn't sure he was hearing things correctly. While it was somewhat of a relief to know that he ultimately didn't throw his new pal entirely under the bus, this all somehow felt... wrong. Completely and utterly wrong. Were they insane?

K5ZWCAc.jpg

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me... you all think a kid did this? Jesus Christ, what is wrong with you people? You think she's the only person who could have had a sewing needle on her? They're not exactly in high demand, you know." He turned a dazed eye toward Kieran and Jade.

"... Why are you even taking these people seriously? We're not detectives. Look at us, for fuck's sake." He fixed his gaze fully at Kieran. "Coalition? What kind of law enforcement are you if you have to take our word before you do anything? How about you use your own fuckin' head?"

Jeen was just the wrong amount of drunk to be witnessing this.

Already incensed by the vote himself, it didn't take much to get Kieran yelling. He turned on Jeen like the guy had pissed in his cereal. "I'm not in a position to take all of you back with me! Look-- Jade was right, the party's just about over. Even we keep all of you locked in here-- Even if I could single-handedly keep track of every single one of you, it's been hours since the murder occurred with all of you pawing all over the place!"

Kieran aimed a finger Jade's way. "Want someone to blame? Blame him for insisting the party went on. Or, what, do you want me to take you too? Maybe even the two killers like we should have--"

Jade clapped his hands together, drowning out Kieran's voice. "I admire you both for maintaining the drama! As Kieran has said, he doesn't have the resources to bring any more in. The Coalition is no mighty force is it?" He waited a moment, smiling as Kieran glared at him. "But what's done is done! I'd like to thank all of our guests for joining us this evening! I promise you, Melodia has had a wonderful time."

[BCOLOR=#090909]The crowd, who up to this point had been rather awed into silence, broke out into applause. What a performance! Jade thanked them profusely once again before telling them that their evening had come to a close. Prinnies would see to getting them back on their ways back home. Soon, the crowd was dispersing quickly, their attention away from Mary's 'arrest'.[/BCOLOR]

Unlike the two notorious killers, Mary didn't put up a fight when Kieran asked her to come with him. As he held his hand towards her, the little girl's lips formed a small shy smile. She remembered when her uncle Glenn visited her when her father wasn't around, reading her stories... She especially loved the stuffed penguin that he gave her. It was something nice that someone could have done for the little girl since he was the only relative she had. It seemed like no one else ever knew she existed.

Reaching for the man's hand, Mary would accept going with them. It was logical. She had a needle with her. It should have been obvious that she was the one who could have done it... but why was it that Mary couldn't remember whether or not she did do it?
tumblr_nd0z92JghQ1t9emrro1_400.gif

As soon as her palm touched Kieran's, another voice whispered in her ear. The voice itself made Mary stand there in fear as she remembered who the voice belonged to...
oBaCMBf.png

H e he he h e he he h eeheeh
Y o u' r e
M i n e
N o w …

"N-Noo!" Mary screamed, slapping Kieran's hand away from her. The little girl would run away from them as her eyes constantly looked for the "pink path." The host on Radio Night Night warned her. The host said that they wouldn't be able to help her if she was in another universe. The child continued to scream as she kept finding anything that contained the color pink. She wanted to get out of there. She needed to get back to her normal dream. She needed to escape.

"P-Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... P.. i ... nk..."

Mary fell on her knees to the ground as her palms reached for her ears, blocking any sound that could try to get into her head once more. Her whole body began to tremble as her eyes stared at the ground.

"Yeah, sure, you can't take everyone, so just go ahead and take the fuckin' kid?! For Christ's sake, look at her!" He suddenly found himself stumbling toward Kieran. "Yeah, that's not a bad idea. How about I give you a reason to arrest two people tonight, you son of a-"

Unfortunately, Jeen wasn't in a condition to move very fast. He ungracefully tripped over his own feet and let out a pained gasp as the edge of an end table conked him square in the forehead. He collapsed in a heap, his hands practically glued to his face as he yelled out one last half-hearted threat to the... whatever the hell Kieran's position was.

"I swear to God, I'll.." Jeen trailed off. He was pretty dazed, both from the impact of his fall and the scene unfolding around him. The way the circumstances played out, mixed with the commotion of the crowd, made for an incredibly surreal scene. It was unsettling - and Jeen hadn't felt unsettled in a long, long time.

Ignoring Jeen, Kieran dropped down to the ground, hands reaching to grab the girl by the arms. He didn't know what she could do or what she was capable of, so all he could do was attempt to restrain her. It's not like he had handcuffs to put her, so Kieran was forced to just hold on to her. "Get a hold of yourself!" he snapped. "Calm down-- I won't hurt you!"

[BCOLOR=#090909]The little girl's body stopped trembling once Kieran's hands grabbed her arms, looking at him with weary eyes as she whispered. "Don't let him get me... Please." It didn't matter whether or not Mary was being taken away. She just wanted to have some kind of safe place away from whoever was unsettling her.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#090909]As the scene seemed to change drastically, Ghostface chuckled before his chuckling broke out into full on maniacal laughter. Slipping his mask back on, Ghostface gave a mocking pat on the shoulder to Mary as he glanced down at her.[BCOLOR=#090909][/BCOLOR]

0a03yfY.jpg

"Aww, I'm so sorry kid! Apparently Lady Luck's got a real stick up her ass tonight. But don't worry I'm sure you'll be just fine, hehehehe.." The serial killer taunted before turning to make his way back towards ChromeSkull.

The other killer was relieved that they'd been spared what likely would have been a tedious process of questioning. But at the risk of a child? He supposed it didn't really make much of a difference if the other suspect was a child or full-grown. If they had killed Rita then they deserved the hand dealt to them. Just as he and Ghostface had. Even if they were completely innocent.

But ChromeSkull had seen enough. He didn't desire to be at this shitshow of a party anymore. What was supposed to be an opportunity for the two killers to lay low after being defeated by Kido and her friends had turned into a giant clusterfuck. One that he had no intention of sticking around for.
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909]
KEEP YOUR FUCKIN SUSPECT. MICKEY AND I DON'T WANT ANYTHING MORE TO DO WITH YOUR GODDAMN PARTY. WE'RE OUT OF HERE.

But if he could help it, he wasn't going back to Japan. Where Mickey and him would be hunted like dogs. Making his way towards Wado and Sal, ChromeSkull stood by them. Giving a clear indication that whenever they decided to split? He was throwing his lot in with them. Ghostface however made his way over to Jeen and reached down to give the man a hand.

"Looks like I'll be sticking around after all, huh Jeen? Maybe we'll be able to finally catch that drink...Away from this fucking crazy place. I think I've had enough partying for one day."

NoZSSqW.png
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909]Grunting, Kieran pulled Mary tightly his chest, holding her in place with one arm. She was just a child, after all. He whispered apologies to the girl as he practically dragged her away.[/BCOLOR]

"Now that the fun's over~" Jade turned to the others still on stage and gestured to the exit of the banquet hall. "Thank you all for the cooperation." With that, Jade left the stage. The Prinnies moved about in an attempt to make sure everyone left and didn't decide to wander the halls. The entrance hall would be crowded for a while still while people slowly left to their own worlds, ensuring that everyone would be able to say their goodbyes.

Melodia and Rowen were still in the hall, happy to talk with any of the leaving guests. It seemed Junko was nowhere to be seen, probably looking for Brad...

~CAST LIST~

@Alyto as Peashy [Hyperdimension Neptunia]
@Hazel-rah as Jeen [Super Mario RPG (AU)]
@The Yuletide Tactician as Hajime Hinata [Danganronpa]

@Savannah-Clause as Yvaine [Stardust] and 'Ryan' Duchannes [Caster Chronicles]
@TheSpringwoodSlasher
as Ghostface [Scream] and ChromeSkull [Laid to Rest]
@DapperDogman as The Bogeyman [Silent Hill] and Papyrus [Undertale (AU)]
@Verite as Saitama [One Punch Man]
@Mighty Roman as Gilderoy Lockhart [Harry Potter] and Osgood [Doctor Who]

@Saint Guillotine as Sweet [Buffy the Vampire Slayer] and Isayama Yomi [Ga-Rei Zero]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as W.D. Gaster [Undertale]
@Cromartie Sarkissian as The 11th Doctor and The 6th Doctor [Doctor Who]
@Jeremi as Mephista [Marvel Comics] and Morrigan Aensland [Darkstalkers]
@The Great Detective as Neopolitan [RWBY]
@The Silver Paladin as Sarah Cheng [Fallout]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Coraline Fenn [Fallout]
@Gen. Magic Senpai as Kiritsugu Emiya and Gilgamesh [Fate Zero/Stay Night]
@Kaykay as Tsubomi Kido [Kagerou Project]
@C.T. as Anya Corazon [Marvel Comics] and Kilgrave [MCU]

@OrlandoBloomers as Death of the Endless [Sandman] and Brad Armstrong [Lisa]
@Lizzy as Arisu [Original Character]
@CCC Kouhai as Mary [Dreaming Mary]
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Cirno [Touhou]
@york as Yulia and Slavya [Everlasting Summer]
@Raven as Raven A. Roth and Rose Wilson [Teen Titans]
@Mari as Jen Yu [Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon]
@Sen as Sal/Syakesan [Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea]

@Sav as Mathilda and Leon [Leon The Professional]
@Arlathina as Morrighan [Mabinogi/Celtic Mythology]
@Hana as Wadanohara [Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea]
@Librarian Cat as Nyanta [Log Horizon]

@Krieg as Lena Oxton/Tracer [Overwatch]

"..."

Sarah remained silent. She went wrong, almost condemned an innocent young girl to a horrible fate. Thank God that Kieran had been there. Thank God that Kieran had saved her.

It took Sarah a few minutes to register what had happened, and to recover. She shook her head.

She approached Melodia. "The UN will need to file a report. I heard something broke the Directive or something if I heard right?" Sarah shifted Righteous Authority on her shoulder. "I wish I could stay and help clean up. I have to return to the Brotherhood. Something came up. The party was... Enjoyable." She brushed off her combat armor shoulders. "Ad Victoriam." She saluted.

Status
Not open for further replies.