Murder Tale V: The Grand Hotel (Sign-Ups and Info)

Status
Not open for further replies.
latest

Character Name:
Tsubomi Kido

Attributes/Powers:
Concealing Eyes - She can make things within her range unnoticeable, making it so even if concealed people speak others won't notice. Breaks upon physical contact with someone, though.

Otherwise, she's a normal teenager.

Personality/History:
Kido grew up in the same orphanage as Seto and Kano. She is often listening to music through her earphones. Although she is naturally kind and has the most common sense within the group, she is short-tempered and has difficulty keeping other members, especially Kano and Seto, in line. She may appear scary at first glance, due to her dark expression and "glare-like gaze," as stated by Kano. Kido is also very motherly, as stated by Shintaro, who is also impressed by her ability to stay calm around her friends.

Due to her ability, her presence was weak and people often unintentionally ignored her, causing her to become scared of the possibility to disappear. Being unable to control her ability she would react shy and scared whenever someone would mention not noticing her.

After Ayano's death, Kido swore to become stronger so she could support everyone. Her determination makes her the leader of Mekakushi Dan. In order to make her "feel" more like a leader, Kano decided that they should start calling each other with their last names since it sounds like code names.

Costume:
Would rather just wear her normal clothes.

Canon:
Kagerou Project

Other Info:

IC APP IS A GO!

"...This could be worse." She admitted, crouched on the edge of one of the taller buildings in this spot of New York City. "As alternate Earths to be stranded on, it's nice to have a familiar one. I could have ended up in ancient Greek times! Stupid Morlun jerk." Wrecking her personal transporter, cut off from all the other Spiders. The air smelled the same, tinged with the exhaust of all the vehicles driving back and forth. The shining sun, the bustling crowds...and the flashing lights and blaring sirens. She tracked the cop car from her vantage point before leaping off the edge, swinging off after them.
Appearance:

Spider-Girl_1600.jpg

The race is on, she thought with a grin.

Pu3QDrA.png

"YO GUYS!"

The group of three would be thieves scarcely turned before she was upon them, a boot cracking one in the face and dropping him to the ground. The second soon followed, a quick leg sweep taking his feet out from under him. The third stumbled back, trying to draw his gun. With a *thwip*, a thin white web shot out and snared his gun. A quick tug and she yoinked it out of hand. "Uh uh uh." She admonished, finger wagging in a disapproving manner before she cocked her fist back for the punch.

ET4W8tc.png

She dusted her hands off, turning to slip out and leave the three for the cops to apprehend as she tapped out another tweet, resisting the urge to facepalm. Certainly not within range of these two bit thugs. "Catch ya later fellows!"

967KYBw.png

She had only taken a few token steps before she caught the distinct sounds of clapping over the thief trio's rambling and insults. "A moment, if you will." The voice asked. "That was a good show. I liked it very much." Anya turned, giving a face to the voice.
Appearance:
afskiwi.jpg

Distinct English accent. Love of purple. Messy hair and a scruffy beard. A woman on each arm. That was all she got from the glance upwards before resuming typing, nevertheless appreciating the thanks. Criminals always needed to be put in their place. And although she couldn't reach them now, her followers would be up to date with her actions when she got back. She just finished typing up "though" before the man coughed, index finger lightly pushing down on the smartphone while his other hand lifted her chin.

"Excuse me, we were talking. Please do try and pay attention. Throw that bloody thing away."

M48fdFQ.png

To her shocked surprise, she complied, tossing it roughly over her shoulder and adding a random sequence of letters as the phone impacted the ground, cracking her screen. She stood ramrod straight, utterly focused on this man before her...who simply smiled at her attentiveness. "That's better."

He glanced left and right at both the lovely ladies. "I'm afraid I won't be requiring you after all. Though I would hate to imagine your talents being wasted. Oh I know! Both of you can turn around, walk until you find the roughest, most illiterate street gang you can find and then solicit them for what you do best." He flashed another grin as the ladies turned sharply on their heels and made their way off.

"So where were we? Ah yes, you. You're an interesting one. Dressed in full costume...skintight. Doesn't leave much to the imagination. You must be one of the hero types, I imagine. Like the flag-bearer or the hammer-wielder. Haven't heard of you though. What's your name?"
Name:
"Anya. Anya Corazon."

"No no no, not your real name. Your hero name, you must have one."

"...Spider-Girl."

"Oh?" His eyebrows raised. "I didn't know we had one of those. I know the local newspapers like to rail about rumors and sightings. They talk about the Devil of Hell's Kitchen. Persistent talk about a Spider Man. But nothing on a Spider Girl. Where are you from?"

"Another world."

"Is that so? You don't strike me particularly like a Martian."

"I'm from another Earth. In another reality. Very similar to this one. And yes, I know how that sounds."

The man tilted his head to the side, lips pursed as he studied Anya's face...but she was under his influence. She had to be honest, there was no choice in the matter. "I believe it." He raised his gaze to the skies above, imagining other worlds like his own. "Thank you for sharing." He smirked, clapping a hand on either of her shoulders as she returned it with one of her own. "You didn't answer my question properly, however."
Canon:
"The designation for my Earth is 616." (Regular Marvel Earth)

"...I see. And mine?"
Canon:
"Earth 199999." (Marvel Cinematic Universe)

He took that news pretty well, amused that there were so many worlds. An infinite amount, likely. Though he never doubted that deep space held dark and unimaginable secrets. "That is a lot of Earths." He rubbed his chin.
Name:
"Well, Anya "Spider-Girl" Corazon, my name is Kilgrave. Pleased to have run into you. How about you?"

"Likewise!"

Kilgrave turned to the trio of still rambling thieves("El diablo vino por ellos") and the rapidly approaching sirens. "I believe we best make ourselves scarce. Would you mind shutting them up?"

*thwip*

"Heh." He smirked at their now webbed mouths. "You are a spider." He slung an arm over her shoulders. "Well then, let us depart." He gestured out in front of them with his free hand and off the pair went. A good half hour passed before they were properly situated away from prying eyes, in one of the penthouses of the city whose owner had so graciously let them reside in. "Do spiders like steak?" Kilgrave asked between cutting up his own steak, amused at his dinner guest.

"Si."

"Ah, Spanish. Such a romantic language. As are all descended from Latin. Splendid." Kilgrave swished some of the wine in his glass. "So. What brought you, a hero of another world, here?"
History:
"I was embroiled in a multiversal...extermination. Inheritors plan and threaten to kill every Spider they can find in the multiverse. They are murdering many in droves as we speak, eager to feed. I was in conflict with one of them before I was left stranded here."

"Sounds dreadful. I can't say I've had a comparable life. Rather a charmed life, if I do say so myself. Discounting childhood, but that doesn't really count, does it?" He downed his glass in one gulp, gesturing to his maid for a refill. "How'd you get here?"

"A device, capable of interdimensional travel. It's how we Spiders are staying alive. Grouping together and going out to save others." She pulled it out-what remained of it at least. "It was broken by one of the Inheritors, leaving me here."

"Hmm." He looked over the tool. "Well, there's no shortage of intelligence in New York. Gracious people like our friend here..." He patted the penthouse owner on his shoulder. "Now that is harder to find. But I am confident we will find them and we can fix that tool right up." He lifted a bite of steak up to his mouth and chewed thoughtfully.​
Personality:
"And yet not even an hour passed in this world before you decided to act and be the hero. Noble of you, Anya. Not even hesitating suggests that you have experience in the field, not lacking for confidence. As did your fight, truly impressive that was. Told me all I needed to know about you. Enough to be...intrigued. Cocky, a little irreverent to your elders when caught up in your technology, but what teenager isn't, hmm?"
"You don't look seventeen though. Closer to eighteen or nineteen, I would have guessed. Age is but a number regardless. Love cares not for them, so why should I? Don't you agree?"

"I do agree." She said with a nod.
Abilities:
"But enough about me. Where are my manners? Do tell me about yourself as you would naturally! I saw your agility, your webs, your strength. What else do you have? I'm certain it's more exciting than my way with words."

"My strength is increased, yeah! I'm not sure of the upper limits but I can easily lift a car. I actually clocked out my speed with a 800 meter run. Timed how fast I finished it, visited one of my friends and he was able to determine in miles per hour I'm at least above 30. Agility, reflexes, stamina, endurance, durability, they're all beyond natural limits of even the finest human athlete. Plus my webs but you saw those. Get me into a shadowed corner and I'm practically invisible to most people. I can also climb walls!"

"Quite a resume. So. Is there anything else you would like to tell me?"
Other info:
"Well...I heard from one of the Spiders we recruited who's actually a pig(don't ask) but apparently he's heard of this real nice hotel deep in the wide multiverse."

"...A pig?"

"I thought I said not to ask." :<

"My apologies." He bowed his head.

"And they got some sort of costume party thing going on from what I heard. An open invitation. We brushed it off because, you know, ongoing extermination. Genocide is more important than dancing, y'know?"

"Except for now."

"Of course. Dancing is crucial now."
Costume:
"Hmm...tell me, Anya. Are you familiar with Romeo and Juliet?"

#WOO IT'S DONE, SO MUCH FORMATTING

Last edited:
Welp, there's been a change of plans, so I guess Nulgath's er...held up with underworld business

So I guess Tall, Dark and Silent has to take his place!

Ey, finally a character of mine who's not going to run his mouth!

Appearance:

Character Name: T͈̊̈̆ͨ̓͘h̶̲̫̯̤̙̞̞ͫ̑̈̎̏͌͢ͅȇ̡̻̯̜͈̦̫͚̞̈́ͥͬ̋͘ ̙͚́̑̆͗ͫ͒B̠͖̠͙̙̝͛ͦ͆́̚o̪̮͎̖̠͙̿̍̓̎̽͛͊͂͝g̢̗͔̮̙͙̤͎ͮ̍̚͢e̸̞̻̬̳̻͐͆y̢̧͓̹̿̌͐̎͛̊̚m̴̬͎̤͖̭̳͍ͤ̃͗ͫ̔a̓ͫ͊̍͡ͅn̶̹̹̘̝̹ͭ̿͢

Attributes/Powers: Form manipulation, memory reading (Subconscious), empowerment through fear, formlessness, immortality, unshakable determination, lack of empathy, sympathy or compassion

Weaknesses: Though there is little that can truly harm the Bogeyman, due to his habit of becoming people that his victims are unable to confront, he does have a handful of weaknesses

The Rhyme: There is a short rhyme that has been known to send the Bogeyman away from the person who chants it, though it does not harm him or seem to force him to do anything, he seems to leave when it is recited, but only once the whole rhyme has been completed

"Poor little Steven Skelter
Even the chaplain won't forgive you.
Forever lies, your pleading cries
But Suzy knows you felt her.
Nowhere left for you to run,
Every fault laid bare in the open.
Along with your skin, splayed out from within,
Once the monster has his fun.
Take heed, it's not too late,
Mistakes needn't haunt you forever.
Though you have regret, you can't just forget,
You alone decide your fate."

Acceptance: Like the process of mourning, the only way out of anger, or fear, is to accept it
Accepting that the person he embodies is no long in control of your life will remove a large amount of his power, and make him 'mortal'. Be wary that killing him in this way only kills your own personal Bogeyman, and that he is still very much alive for everyone else

Personality/History: The bogeyman is a concept as old as time itself, it is your own personal demon. It is the silent, lumbering manifestation of your hatred for a single person, and it takes whatever form that might be, whether it be a schoolyard bully, an abusive parent, or the man who murdered your son. But know that whatever form it takes, if you are deserving of it's wrath, you will know it

Costume: Literally your worst nightmare

Canon: Silent Hill Downpour

Mike and I have discussed and we have decided that Idoun may be better suited for another purpose. So, in lieu of any other options, I present before the jury:

(No current pictures of him exist: this is his most recent one)

Name: Jeen (former name: Geno)

Canon: Super Mario RPG/OC

Attributes/Powers: Powerful light-based magic. Also uses gauntlets that shoot projectiles and augment his hand-to-hand abilities. He'd grown accustomed to the powers he possessed in his previous form.

Costume: "Somehow, his old cap and cloak still fit. Guess he could be a wizard. Good enough. He hated dressing up."

Personality/History: "The poor wretch sneered as the barkeep topped off his glass with what must have been the cheapest garbage in the house. He rested his head down on the counter to steady his vision: sure enough, he could make out the motion of tiny white grains settling to the bottom.

'Is that... sediment? Jesus Christ, man, did you make this in a goddamn bathtub or something?'

'Sorry, Jeenie. I can't help what they bring me, and this is all I got. You cleared out my top-shelf stuff already.'

'For the last time, I told you not to call me that. You're not my fuckin' mom.'

'C'mon, don't get like that. I like ya, Jeenie, you know that.'

It was true, sort of. He came in just about every night anymore: had been for maybe three or four years now. No point getting shitty with a regular, especially when they manage to stay mostly quiet and keep to themselves. The barkeep didn't know much more about him than he did on day one, though: the wretch didn't talk about himself. Not who he was, not who he did, not what drove him to go to the same dive all night, every night, clearing out the exact same shit every single time. It took about a year and a half to coax a name out of him, and that was just because some bad stock sent him to the ER that night. Since then, he warmed up... a little. A subtle nod when he headed out, some small talk here and there, mostly about whatever wino got his teeth kicked in or which couple he caught plowing in the bathroom the hour before. Nothing personal, though. There probably wasn't anything to say. He could see it in his eyes. There was no life left. He liked the wretch, sort of. But he mostly pitied him. He wasn't like the other pieces of shit who crawled in here to hide out from the heat or find some cheap broad too strung out to know any better. Despite himself, he had the air of someone who had it good at one point: if not money, or love, or comfort, then a reason to pursue it. But something happened along the line, and now here he was. The same old story, but it never got any less tragic.

The wretch gave the barkeep a vacant sidelong glance before closing his eyes and knocking it back. He couldn't keep his face from scrunching up, not this time. Truth be told, he always hated vodka. He'd rather drink fuckin' gasoline. But it was his first, and he could always find it, and everything else he had just happened to be that much worse. He spent a minute exchanging glances with the glass and the barkeep before he answered.

'Well, then. If you like me so much, how about one more for the road... Mom?'

The barkeep obliged. The wretch was about to get surly, and he knew it. He always knew to quit while he was ahead. One more for the road.

The wretch looked down at his last drink of the night. Despite the sediment's best effort, it was still clear enough to see hes reflection. He looked into at himself, deep into his eyes, and grimaced. It never got easier. He had a purpose, once upon a time. He could make wishes come true. For a single day, or maybe two, everyone's hopes rested on his shoulders. It was... gratifying. But it got old after a while. He never got a lot of chances to leave his front yard. He wanted to see the world. At some point, he traded the flesh of trees for the flesh of men. New doors had opened to him. He could indulge in all of mankind's pleasures. But somewhere down the line, something changed. Pleasure gave way to boredom. Boredom gave way to frustration. Frustration gave way to bitterness; bitterness to resignation; resignation to apathy. The people he met, the places he'd seen, the things he'd done - and all permutations thereof - it all felt pointless. The naive might call him a hedonist, but it couldn't be further from the truth. He derived no pleasure from any of it. Not anymore.

The end of the night was mostly typical. He knocked back his last call, paid off the week's tab (plus a pretty generous tip - he wasn't all bad), took his glass and headed for the door. He got about five feet from the entrance when he held out his hand and crushed the glass between his fingers. He stared dreamily at the mess of broken glass and sticky red fluid pooling in his outstretched palm. The barkeep, against all odds, didn't stop him. He never did, although eventually the wretch had to start bringing his own glass. He'd tended bar in this dump for a long time: he'd seen stranger, even if the other patrons hadn't. And, all things considered, it was one of the smaller messes he had to clean up every night.

The wretch looked on as a soft warm glow enveloped his hand. It was a ritual, of sorts, to see what shapes he could make out of the cuts. He liked to think it could tell his fortune: his own masochistic version of a tea leaf reading. It was also a neat parlor trick, one of many he employed that helped keep him housed and alive over the years. It was fortunate for him that people around here still didn't believe in magic.

The glow faded and the scars came back into view, and he found himself absolutely bewildered by what he saw. He knew he couldn't tell his fortune - he wasn't that drunk - but the image that etched itself into his palm was uncanny in its familiarity. The silhouette of a person he knew, a long time ago. Was it a friend? A lover? A nemesis? He couldn't remember. But he didn't need to remember. He hadn't felt... anything so strongly in a long, long time. Maybe he was only seeing what he wanted to see - between the flickering glow of the light overhead and his own failing vision, it was certainly possible - but it no longer had to be real. He knew what he had to do.

As he opened the door to the deserted alleyway, the barkeep called behind him.

'Hey, Jeen! You okay? What are you doing, paying your tab on a Thursday?'

'... I've got somewhere I've got to be.'

'You? Where the hell do you need to go?'

The wretch turned to face the barkeep and smirked.

'If I don't see you again, I just want you to know... you're all right.'

With that, he stumbled out. He didn't look back as the cacophony of the bar faded out of earshot."

Reserve please. o3o

“I walk by her side and the darkness lifts from my soul.
I walk with her, and I hear the gentle beating of mighty wings...”

L3X6Meu.png

Character Name
Death of the Endless

Attributes/Powers

As one of the Endless-- ancient, inconceivably powerful beings who personify the primordial forces that constitute the universe-- Death's power is practically incalculable, bordering on limitless (though there exist beings higher in the universal hierarchy than her). The embodiment of death, she is the lord and master of all matters pertaining to life and quietus; when people are born, she is present to welcome them. When they die, she's there to extend a hand and bring them where they need to be. They'll feel, deep in their bones, that they know her from somewhere - like she's their oldest, dearest friend, someone they've been waiting to meet all their life. And sooner or later, they all do.

Though the power she wields is almost omnipotent in stature and can be used in a plethora of ways beyond definition, it comes with limitations that keep it from being entirely so. She has no claim over beings more powerful than she is (such as Lucifer Morningstar and Michael Demiurgos), nor those whose souls have already been requisitioned for other purposes through means she's forced to respect. A soul promised to another in a ritual, for example, or one claimed by a deity or cosmic entity, would fall outside her jurisdiction. Additionally, she (like all Endless) is bound by an age-old set of customs known as the Ancient Rules, which subject her powers to a complex set of restrictions; though many of these remain undefined, a notable example is the inability to fall in love with any mortal without assuring their untimely demise.

Personality/History

It's Death. What more do you want?

Only joking. Well, where to begin? Death's the second-eldest of the Endless, a primordial family of anthropomorphic personas who represent the founding concepts of reality - Destiny, Dream, Despair, Destruction and so on. As the name would suggest, she's responsible for all things relating to life and death; her brothers and sisters handle the bits in between. Contrary to cultural depiction, she's more likely to meet those passing on with a smile and a pep talk than a skull and scythe. Unless they piss her off.

In terms of personality, Death has a habit of providing whatever the deceased need her to be to ease their passing, be that a stern talking-to or a big hug. At her core, though, she's just a bubbly, eccentric girl who handles responsibility well and excels at killing moods. She makes far more of an effort than her brothers and sisters to understand the mortals she affects, her duty putting her in closer proximity to them than the likes of Destiny and Dream. As a result, she has a better grasp of humanity (and numerous other species) than her ilk.

She tends to take a mostly passive approach to things, particularly the affairs of humans; she primarily uses her powers to do her job and act as both guide and emotional anchor to those who need it, rather than taking an active stake in what's going on. Apart from the odd whim. She'd be bored stiff otherwise. Nothing too ridiculous, though... one of her greatest joys is watching mortals stand on their own two feet. Makes her feel like a proud parent.

Costume
Herself

Canon
wt0tTL9.png

Other info

uX7q9fv.jpg

Appearance:
da5bdb85a6abdd301122232a59221ff7.jpg

Character Name: Arisu

Attributes/Powers: Arisu is a pretty fast runner and is slightly athletic and is naturally strong/a decent fighter, though nothing extraordinary. She sings, but can't dance. She's pretty much a normal human. The only item she has besides her clothes/outfits is a friendship bracelet her sister made for her.

Personality/History: Arisu is the oldest daughter of a single mother. Growing up with a younger sister two years younger than her the two were very different. Arisu never really shows backbone unless her sister got picked on, but otherwise she's a sweet and caring girl that can be easily tricked into trouble if the right words and tone is used to persuade her. Arisu always had interest in things like the multiverse and other things like reincarnation, and found a friend that also showed interest in such things. Unfortunately, that friend moved away and all Arisu really had was her family. But, the friend let her keep a ring she owned claiming that if Arisu wanted something bad enough/wished hard enough then she'd get what she wanted/it'd happen. But, Arisu thought that something like that was just a bit to crazy. Especially in a world as modern as their's!

Costume:
Shibuya.Rin.full.1234257.jpg

Canon: Self/Oc

Other Info: The ring is silver band with small hearts etched into it.

Last edited:

tumblr_static_mari2.png

Character Name:

Mary

Twelve

Attributes/Powers:

Mary is the average twelve year old who has no abilities or over powering strength. Though, in Dreaming Mary it is said that Mary inherited a power from her mother in which she can create worlds with her dreams.

Personality/History:

In Dreaming Mary, little is known about Mary's history. Mary's mother died when Mary was very young. Within her dream, it was stated on Radio NightNight that she lives in mansion with her father, their maid, Mary's tutor, and her traveling uncle's occasional visits for company. Her maid is portrayed as a "rabbit," her tutor is portrayed as a "fox," and her uncle is portrayed as a "penguin."

Costume:

She'll be wearing these bunny ears. Yay.

Canon:

Other Info:

Throughout the role play, Mary will have "visions" in which her friends may either speak to her. This does not mean that everyone else in the role play know her friends' existence.

F220aRd.png

Mary will also have a meter with white petals which is a representation of her chances within the role play. These can be either distributed towards other characters within the role play or she may keep most of them.

Appearance:

gsMXC9e.jpg

Character Name:
Cirno

Attributes/Powers:
Cirno is a fairy from Gensokyo. A super cool and awesome and totally smart fairy (obviously) but she's still a fairy and has all the traits thereof. She can fly, is the opposite of durable, and can use attacks based on the natural world, in her case ice and cold, shooting out magical bullets of energy and forming constructs out of ice and (somehow) freezing energy into solid ice. Also like all fairies, while she may be incredibly easy to hurt and kill, she's also is semi immortal, popping back into existence after a death a few minutes later.

Personality/History:
Gensokyo is a hidden realm located in the mountains of Japan, where the supernatural forces of the world have retreated behind a hidden barrier to shield themselves from humanity and its hunters. Its a pretty lighthearted place all things considered, and few embody that better than Cirno. A fairy tied to an unnaturally icy lake, she's an incorrigible prankster, overconfident brat, and other than that a generally nice girl. Who's also a complete moron very creative problem solver

Costume:
Motherfuckin Cloud Strife, but like, cooler

nENR1Cb.jpg

Canon:
Touhou!

Other Info:
uxjZGvV.png

Last edited:
Okay, I'd like to switch my characters to a new duo:

Appearance:
tumblr_mo1d3ejtxJ1qlk4meo3_250.gif

tumblr_m4an67RDzj1qmr4gpo3_250.gif

tumblr_md1gkm6hht1r3a1mlo2_250.gif

Character Name:
Gilderoy Lockhart

Attributes/Powers:
Lockhart is actually quite a weak Wizard, but is a very good liar, and great with memory charms.

Personality/History:
Little is known about Gilderoy Lockht prior to him becoming Hogwart's Defence against the Dark Arts Teacher. Except that he's travelled the world many times, wiping the memories of great Wizarding Adventurers, and writing their experiences as if he did them to write best-selling, award-winning books.

Lockhart is unbearably arrogant and self-centred. However, he tries to come across as generous, kind, heroic and bold. Despite his claims of bravery, Lockhart can be quite a coward in the face of Danger.
Costume: A classic, extremely fashionable, Vampire.

Canon: Harry Potter

Other Info: This is Lockhart just prior to accepting a job as Hogwart's Defence against the Dark Arts teacher.
--------------------------------------------------
Appearance:
tumblr_neqqyi0ykX1qltj2qo2_500.gif

tumblr_nx3ti7Hgfh1qfgpjoo5_500.gif

Character Name:
Osgood
Attributes/Powers:
Osgood has no superhuman abilities. However, she does have a near-encyclopaedic knowledge of the History of The Doctor, UNIT, and Alien incursions on Earth.

Oh, and she may be a shape-shifting Zygon. But nobody knows for certain.

Personality/History:
Osgood was a genius who slowly rose up the ranks of UNIT until she became Scientific Advisor, and personal aide to UNIT leader Kate Stewart. Throughout her life, she became near-obsessed with the alien Time Lord known as The Doctor, even dressing similarly to him at times.

She finally got her wish in 2013, when she assisted The Doctor in stopping the Zygon invasion of Earth. She was present for the peace treaty between the humans and Zygons, but made a strange deal with a nearby Zygon-that it'd take her form, so n-one would know who the real Osgood was, to show that Humans and Zygons could exist on equal terms on Earth.

One of the Osgoods encountered The Doctor again during Missy's attempts to convert the dead into Cybermen. She was later killed by a captured Missy, being disintegrated.

The second Osgood mourned her 'sister's' death, but later joined The Doctor once more to try and avert the Peace Treaty from being broken. She revealed that she had created 'The Osgood Box'-a set of 2 boxes, one which would destroy all Humans, one of which would destroy all Zygons.

But like the Osgoods, nobody knew which was which, meaning that the catastrophe was averted. The Doctor offered for Osgood to become his travelling companion through time and space, but she refused, saying that she was needed to preserve the Peace Treaty on Earth. She also revealed that the Zygon leader 'Bonnie' had taken a new form-another duplicate of her, again refusing to tell The Doctor who was who.

Costume: Question Mark umbrella and jumper, Panama Hat-she's going as The 7th Doctor.

Canon: Doctor Who

Other Info: [Optional]

And, in a sudden turn of events....

full

Character Name: "Yvaine. My name is Yvaine."

Age: "Who are you to ask?" Thousands of years olds. Probably around 20, in human years.

Attributes/Powers:

Strengths:
-Immortality:
As a star, Yvaine is naturally immortal and forever young. And for those lucky enough to pull it off, anyone who manages to win over her heart lives a longer life than an average human.
-Glowing: Like all stars, she can glow brightly and can kill any who looks upon her while she is doing it.
-Power Granting: If her heart is cut out(or given willingly), the receiver can become immortal and young for a while.

Weaknesses/Fears:
-Is fairly naive, and somewhat easy to manipulate.
-Extremely easy to worry.
-Can occasionally take jokes seriously, as she only recently came to Earth and is still unfamiliar with the world.
-ATTITUDE, MAN.
-Fear of having her heart cut out
-Constantly has people chasing after her in hopes of earning brief immortality by eating her heart. At least Five? Six? People have tried.
-Can be quite oblivious.

Personality/History: "Gee, I don't know. It could be horrifically risky to tell you that."
Yvaine is very sassy and sarcastic, and is never hesitant to give a verbal smackdown or speak her mind. She can have a bit of an attitude, but this is typically only when people get on her nerves.

Costume: "What's a.. 'Costume'?"
Twinkle twinkle Little Star obvi A medieval princess/queen

Canon: Stardust(Cinematic version)

Other Info: "What else could you possibly want to know?"

Oh and uh replacing Setsuna here
Also this is not Yvaine from Murder because I butchered her last time and want to reboot. ;;

A Revised Duo (ignore my last one)
Appearance:
image.jpeg
Character Name:
Professor Yana

"My age? Well, let us just say my time...My permanent retirement is coming around soon enough"

It's over 900

Attributes/Powers:
My Mind- "I've been told I'm one of the smartest people in my universe...I would hold that as much of an achievement, however...to be entirely honest, there aren't many of us left...both humans and scientist... I'm sorry, I suppose I shouldn't be blurting such things out...doesn't exactly lighten the mood"

Personality/History:
"
Despite my age and circumstance, I can be a rather excitable fellow, ho ho! I really tend to throw myself into my work; yes, it is exhausting from time to time, but I can hardly complain, definitely not when we're so close to reaching our goal!

image.gif

Utopia is only a light year away, my friend. Yes yes, I understand that does seem like a rather large distance to be deemed 'close', but if everything goes according to plan, we'll be able to make that jump in only a matter of months!

image.gif

No more of this "End of the World" nonsense, No more of these "Future Kind" savages, and certainly no more sour coffee. It's been a longtime since our galaxy was in its prime, I understand that, but once we find Utopia everything will turn out fine; we'll meet up with the rest of humanity, we'll fix our world and we'll finally be able to relax a tad. The year 100 Trillion shall mark the start of a new age for all of us. I may be sleeping, but at least everyone else will be okay. Don't be so negative, you say? No no no! I'm not being negative! I'm being positive! Someone has to stay back and monitor the machinery! Besides, I'm too old for all that political nonsense. All that adventure is not my cup of coffee, and even if it were, the only coffee we have left is incredibly sour..."

Costume: "I'll be dressed up as a Victorian Gentlemen for this evening; a friend of mine told me all about these Victorians and their fancy hats and fob watches, and I suppose I could mimic their style rather easily. That friend...however...how could he have known about those Victorians? They've been dead for 99 Trillion years? Maybe it's a fairy tale...or perhaps he really can travel in time..."

Other Info: Mobile Post-Part one of Two (Duo)​

Appearance:
image.gif
Character Name:
"Who am I? Don't you know who I am? Who do I look like to you? Get many Time Lords dancing through your hallways dressed in rainbow coats? I'm the Doctor, you idiot. THE Doctor!"

"I'm the Doctor, wether you like it or not!"

Attributes/Powers-
"It may be hard for someone with a mind as small as yours to comprehend, but one doesn't love for as long as I have without picking up a trick or two. Take notes now; I'm not in the mood for repeating myself! I am an incredibly elegant and intelligent being with an impeccable fashion sense and knack for finding things. I had more advanced technologies in my shoes than your species will have created in millions of years, and I have more down right bamboozling equipment inside my pockets than you could even dream of. Let me put it in words you may understand ; I have a magic screwdriver that can open and close doors, mess with computers and fix things. Do you comprehend, my dear? Or do I have to spell it out for you?"

Personality/History:
In a word, arrogant.
"Arrogant? Arrogant? I think you'll find that I am the most humble person I know! And even if I wasn't, I have all the reasons in the universe to be so! Just look at this coat!!!"
To elaborate, short tempered and brash
"I'm only brash because everybody else is so unbelievably slow! By the time it takes of you humans to renew your skin cells, a dozen generation of dragonflies have been and gone; at least they know how to get things done around here! Follow their example!"

"My history? It's a classic tale of goodness, marvellous coats, superb landscapes and a boring old placed named Galifrey. In short, I was born into a planet of power hunger idiots, got bored of it and left to see the universe. Next!"

Costume: "Are you implying that by normal coat isn't good enough for such an event? It's the finest crafted jacket in the cosmos! And I have no intention of taking it off under any circumstances! None what so ever!!"

Other Info:
image.gif
"Admire the coat in all its glory!"

Mobile post

ud9lMCg.png

Appearance:
tumblr_nxdoj1MzqN1uuuvtzo1_500.gif

Character Name: Papyrus (AU)

Attributes/Powers: Since the death of his brother, Papyrus has developed an unprecedented amount of DETERMINATION, allowing him to fight on after dying many times, he also has harnessed the power to utilize Gaster Blasters like his brother, allowing him to use many of the same attacks

Furthermore he retains his ability to turn enemy souls Blue, and has since learned another form of attack

He also likes to stab his foes to death with a bone spear now, no more beating about the bush with that Special Attack

Personality/History: Papyrus was a happy skeleton, living with his brother Sans in Snowdin, until one day monsters began dying all over the place, after a strange human showed up. They murdered countless monsters and even cut him down, but his sheer determination to make the human change their ways allowed him a second chance at life, bringing him back.

He finally caught up with the human in time to watch them battle Sans in a one on one fight, and he saw as his brother was struck down. He could feel something snap within him, something he'd never felt before

For once, Papyrus didn't care about someone, he just wanted them to suffer as he had, he wanted that human to lose all they held dear, as he had lost his brother, and his friends.

Costume: "I'm wearing my brother's hoodie...And some of Undyne's armour...if that counts as a costume"

Canon: Undertale​

i found sad papyrus's theme :'(

DUO

Appearance:
CqzIW75.png

Character Name: Yulia

Attributes/Powers: [Your strengths/weakness, skills, and abilities are included here. Include any equipment if it relates to your character's abilities]

- Hidden Intellect/Knowledge; Yulia appears to know alot more about various subjects than she lets on, though, this does have it's limits; she may pretend to be clueless about some things, but, there are times when she truly doesn't know about a certain subject or topic

- Intuition; Strangely enough, Yulia has a knack for figuring out things, and even predicting events before they even happen sometimes, though this has it's limits; while she might "know" what's coming next, she usually only has a rough idea, or, in cases of something truly "alien" to her, knows nothing at all.

- Stealth; Yulia is very skilled at hiding herself from others, even if in her home "turf", she is unable to be seen by most people she's around, she has still managed to evade the attention of those who can see her, unless she wants herself to be discovered.

- "Goddess" Status; While not exactly an "Goddess", she is very closely relateable to one in her home "realm", exhibiting some form of influence, and presense throughout it, however... It seems she isn't the only one projecting some form of influence her home realm...

Personality/History: Yulia is a rather eccentric being to say the least, at first glance, she seems to be a rather childish "cat-girl" of sorts, often lacking understanding of what basic things are, like "cake", or "cooking"... However, if one were to interact with her consistently, they'd notice that below the surface, there's something alot more to her, as she seems to know about popular "memes", various sayings, and heck, even familiar shows, cartoons, and references others may or may not recognize. It's like the mind of an incredible intelligent, but yet enigmatic woman was fighting it's way through her seemingly innocent persona. All in all, Yulia appears to be an relatively "Omnipresent" being, inhabiting a mysterious realm, made up of a network of realities, stemming from different "variations" of a camp known as "Sovionok". She seems to know alot more about "Sovionok", and what occurs in each "version" of the camp, and could possibly be regarded as a "goddess" of sorts there. At one point, she may have had some form of "link" with someone named "Semyon", but, it is unknown if this was effected by the events of a "Sovionok Incident" occuring... Resulting in an "incarnation" of herself to leave her realm, living with someone named "Bell Cranel" in his own Universe to this day... However, an notable aspect of her since then is her knowledge of the Multiverse; for an mysterious reason, she seems to subconsciously possess the knowledge that the "incarnation" of her that left has, in fact; she even has a few contacts in other Universes! Through said contacts, she heard news of a party held in the Multiverse hotel, and, unable to resist the prospect of all sorts of food, and in general, some time away from her usual duties, she agreed to pay the Multiverse hotel a visit...

Costume:
785a77aac6891927f9aebfbc568783e6.jpg

Canon: Everlasting Summer

Other Info: Yulia is easily impressed by even a basic dish someone could cook up; one tends to be that way if they had once been on a rather consistent diet of nuts, berries, and mushrooms (the usual food products a forest will provide).

Appearance:
qfNgN3B.png

Character Name: Slavya

Attributes/Powers:

- Only Human?; Slavya appears to be just a normal person, from an early Soviet era, approximately in the late 80's of the 20th century really... She is more or less an ordinary human, with some extra-ordinary knowledge thanks to the events of "The Sovionok Incident"

- Empathy; It appears a very unique quality Slavya possesses is an remarkable understanding of how others may feel, it's almost like she could see right through most people, however, she uses this quality to help others more than anything.

Personality/History: Slavya was a seemingly normal person, always willing and wanting to help others in need, showing an incredible amount of kindness... She has a habbit of "seeing through" most people, able to tell when something is wrong, and often attempting to help them in one way or another. She had stayed at the Sovionok Pioneer camp, and earned quite the reputation as well as the title of the Camp's "model student" thanks to her kind actions, and the various errands she would often run. However, all of this changed when the "Sovionok Incident" occurred, resulting in her gaining knowledge of the Multiverse, as well as getting into a relationship with Hajime Hinata, whom she ended up returning with to his home world, where they lived their lives in relative peace from then on... A few days after her arrival in Hajime's world, she discovered some sort of communicator in one of the pockets on her uniform; she had been doing the laundry as this occurred, and found that she could use this to communicate with others across dimensions, even Yulia, and Alisa, and Zhenya, whom had also left the camp (or at least those particular "incarnations" of them). Through this communicator, she heard news about the Multiverse Hotel, and was considering inviting Hajime there sometime, on a date of sorts... Though, conveniently enough, she recieved word about a multiverse party of sorts being hosted there... Seeing as it was the perfect opportunity to spend some quality time with Hajime, she gladly agreed to pay the "Grand Hotel" a visit, figuring joining the party would be an fun experience, and a good way to meet new, and potentially interesting people... She did also recieve word that Yulia was attending as well.

Costume:
TI1jXy1.png

Canon: Everlasting Summer

Other Info: Slavya hopes to one day, sooner or later, settle down, and wed Hajime, though, well... She hasn't said anything about this yet, seeming to be waiting for the right time to do so...

Reactions: Takumi
Atom is there by chance a place for me?

If so and if you'll have me I'd like to join your tale for December. If yes then please reserve me a place so I can fill out a CS by like the week end.

Atom is there by chance a place for me?

If so and if you'll have me I'd like to join your tale for December. If yes then please reserve me a place so I can fill out a CS by like the week end.
Yep, there's still room.

• Love
Reactions: Raven
Yep, there's still room.
Okay I'll work on the CS now if duo well is allowed if not I have one character idea. Space wise of couse

Okay I'll work on the CS now if duo well is allowed if not I have one character idea. Space wise of couse
A duo is allowed.

• Love
Reactions: Raven
Status
Not open for further replies.