Raven A. Roth "Rachel" (Teen Titan)
- Invitation Status
- Look for groups
- Posting Speed
- Multiple posts per week
- Online Availability
- Usually throughout the week at different times EST Zone
- Writing Levels
- Preferred Character Gender
- Fantasy, fandom, action, magical, anime, gothic, fanfictions, dark fantasy, furry, scalie
Character Name: Raven A Roth & Rose Wilson
Age: 18 & 16
- Darkness Manipulation: Raven is able to conjure and project darkness from her body.
- Empathy: In the new 52 Raven is seemingly retained her powerful empathic abilities from the pre-flashpoint universe as she has been able to manipulate and sense feelings of others.
- Teleportation: Raven is able to teleport herself and others with herself into different locations easily.
- Chronokinesis: Raven is able to move even through time and even bring passengers.
- Magic: Raven is able to also seemingly perform magical spells.
- Precognition: Rose's powers include limited precognition. She is sometimes able to use her precognitive abilities to 'see' her opponent's next moves, although her visions come and go, mainly it appears to manifest when her adrenaline is running. In one instance, she was able to have an extensive precognitive vision where she saw her father's (Deathstroke's) future. During this jaunt, Rose was able to project her astral form and inhabit the body of someone in the future (similar to her brother Jericho's ability). In Terror Titans #1, Rose had been given an inhaler by Clock King to trigger her precognitive abilities. Therefore, she can use them pretty much at will. In Terror Titans #2, Rose suggested to Clock King that she could see as far as weeks into the future possibly implying that soon her precognitive skills will develop into even more. Though at the end of her backup feature, Rose seems to have abandoned the inhalers.
- Unarmed Combat: Rose is a skilled martial arts expert, having trained under her mother from a young age and Deathstroke later on, with enhanced agility, speed, strength and endurance thanks to the same serum Deathstroke was given, however Rose's mind was also affected by the serum, making her more easy to manage. The combination of precog and superhuman body leaves Rose a force to be reckoned with as she has proven a worthy challenge to people such as Cassandra Cain. Also Rose herself considered herself skilled enough to challenge the New God Big Barda, though the fight did not resolve.
- Weapons Master: She is also very skilled in the use of a bo staff and dual wielding swords, though it seems to matter little what weapon you give her as chances seem to be that she can use it.
- Enhanced Attributes: Rose was given the same serum as her father, essentially turning her into a super soldier. Her strength, speed, reflexes, durability, healing, etc. all surpass peak human levels. These attributes appear to be even greater in the New 52 reboot so far. Combined with her skill and precognition, this turns her into a true force to be reckoned with.
- Power Dampening: In the New 52 universe, Rose's metagene causes her to dampen and reduce another person's invulnerability, and possibly other traits such as super strength. This allows her to do damage to people such as Majestic and Superboy.
- Psionics: In the New 52, Rose has possible psionic abilities. This is a common ability among Gen-Actives. She was shown in one instance as speaking "psionically" (telepathically), to Caitlin Fairchild.
- Immunity to Mind Control/Body Possession: In the New 52, Rose was show as being completely immune to Jericho's ability to possess bodies and control people's minds.
Rose Wilson (Character) - Comic Vine
Raven grew up on Azreath her father is a demon named Trigon. Since birth she was told she was a weapon a monsterand her destiny would be to destroy Azreath and Earth. She left Azreath for earth to try and stop her father and her own destiny. She eventually meet the Teen Titans who changed her life fighting for good since then she has had many trails where she had to prove once more to herself she did not have to give into her father's powers. Most recently not once but twice she had fallen into his control and was taken to a different universe one which was once controlled by a Arch demon named Akibahara it was not until when she was partly in control and made friends could she break free for the power of Friendship always seems to be what breaks her fathers powers. Once it was in her mother's home town another in a strange place known as Silent Hill. Since then she has been returning to not only fight her father but another demonic energy and more darkness within this strange dimensional universe.
Rose never had the easy life. Her mother was the only family she really felt cared about her well till she learned of her real father. At home she lived with a drunk step father her mother only lived with him for Rose's best interest to manage school. Then her life changed when her mother was killed in a car accident. That was when she first meet her father Slade Wilson (Or well to my knowledge and understanding from comics I have read). At first they simply talked then he eneded up taking her as an apperntice but she didn't enjoy it when she learned what they were doing wasn't for good but more like bad as on the lines of stealing, her father even had killed. So she left and joined the Titans for a while but she didn't feel she fit in so she went back on her own more like in hiding from Deathstroke her father. Eventually Deathstroke, Slade, found her and this time forced her to work with him. He injected a type of serum in her a bit similar to what gave him his mutant type abilities. Eventually she and he set out to find and kill the seed of Trigon, Raven. When they had almost captured Raven but Raven had been saved by the Titans she seemed to had disappointed her father. This made her feel like she must prove to him otherwise. That was when she stabbed her own eye since then the memory is trapped within her mind making her seem to have even greater conflicted feelings of her father. Not long after this she was recruited to join the New Teen Titans. Then one day when she took a day off she was called somewhere she never heard of. A note from someone calling himself the Prophet called her having a job for her little did she know what was waiting. She was ambushed when she went to the call and her attacker was Deathstroke. That was when she obtained the role as a tratior all her thoughts was never fully by her control she was more like a robot taking commands till the Prophet who turned out to be a bear was defeated.
She has never been good at sharing her emotions except around friends. Or those who get to know her. But Raven many consider her kind she is very smart, a great listener, extremely kind hearted always trying to do what's right. But she is also very serious, has anger issues, and she can be stuborn. She also has another side and well some say many but let's focus on the main two Raven and Rage is what the other is known as or well Trigon's vessel. Raven may not always be the kindest and her other side can be a bit tricky. No pacients hardly at all, more act no think to actions, her anger is much greater and can't seem to be controlled, she also seems to not care for anyone but herself and her father, but there is a way to get the old Raven back her friends.
Serious, stuborn, she can be considered a bad girl trying to be the good guy, she will act smug around others sometimes act as if she is better than everyone else if she sees the opportunity to show off. Rose is also competitive but she does often think a little before acting.
Both are friends with the Teen Titans
Both are best friends to each other
The Reason they chose to come is well after Rose trying to keep quiet on her murders from her one and had been only contact with those of the Murder Games Raven had heard to many nightmares scream at her from Rose's dreams where finally they had a chat in Raven't room. Raven had asked Rose more on the events and had after some thought shared her own and how they both had fallen to the wrong side. Not but a month when they thought they were finally through a mysterious note found it's way to the tower. The note had a strange letter on the front or well aquarding the Beastboy, Garfield. Raven saw it first and immediately went to find Rose in the gym grabbing her friend by the hand the two went to the private sanctum of Raven's room. That was where they opened it and saw the invite to an hotel. Raven read the note allowed and then the two stared at the other for the longest time. What they would do was still yet unknown till the date arrived.
(Hope um this isn't against any thing....)
Now for the fun of things