Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_inline_msxa0l0nAS1qz4rgp.png

"Paladin King, right..." And another crazy joins the sane man's merry band. "Anyways, Hajime, Hajime Hinata. Nice to meet you, Cecil," Hajime held a hand out to him with a smile, looking to at least shake the man's hand.

@TheBlueBurch @Kaykay @ShadowPrime @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Cecil shook Hajime's hand. "Pleasure to meet you, Hajime Hinata. If you ever require assistance, ask me for it. I will help." Cecil smiled at the boy. "That's one of my duties." Cecil brushed off a shoulder pauldron, and put his hand on his sword.

@Jeremi @Bomb @TheBlueBurch @Anyone else

The male sighed, he looked like he was around 18, still a teen, but, he acted older than he seemed to be... "We're all in the same boat then." He said, sighing a little. It was more like the same bus, but, that's besides the point... "Did you fall asleep on the 410 route too?" He asked, it seemed he had come to the conclusion that the others may have gotten here the same way he did.​
"410? What's that?" Gary pulled out his phone when suddenly...

"Oh, I could see where we are if I used the GPS! I could also all a taxi! Why didn't I think of something like that earlier!?!"

tumblr_inline_mpi4oqx3Ke1qz4rgp.gif

@Jeremi @york @TheBlueBurch

s9YXjn4t.jpg

Bell awoke slowly, rubbing his head "Good morning goddess-" he stops, blinking gently, to find himself in some strange building "Oh...er...G-Goddess?" he asks, trying to sit up quickly, causing the belt around his stomach to pull him back, causing him to groan in pain, before yanking at the belt "D-Dammit...l-let me go!" he growls, pulling out his knife and slashing at the seat belt with it

@Everyone on the bus​

"Oh, okay. Well, I'm Yellow, and this is Chuchu," she introduced herself and her Pikachu to the strange people nearby. Cecil seemed to be a little bit...out there. Fortunately, Hajime seemed a lot more normal.

"Good to meet you guys..."

Yellow figured she'd try to get to know the others here for now before trying to figure out what was going on.

@The Silver Paladin @The Tactician

Bill and Canada woke up on the bus. Mr Bill, where are we? Asked Canada to Bill. Canada wore is usual suit with a backpack holding Kumajirou. We appear to be in a bus. Lets head outside to get our bearings. Said the floating triangle before heading out the bus with Canada. They then saw the open gates that read "Sovionok" on top. Canada looked at the words and remembered that came from the language his pal Russia spoke. This reminded him of home and his family. If you could call it that. Bill just thought this was some sort of teleportation error. This looks like some sort of camp. Thought the Dream Demon aloud. Maybe my friend Russia is there! Those symbols are simillar to what Russia would write in! Said Canada outloud, mostly to Bill. Go ahead, Frosty. Nothing's stopping ya. Said Bill, hands on his sides. He then scouted the area. He saw a group of people talking and decided he would check it out after Canada tried to enter. As much as Canada tried, the friendly northern country couldn't enter. No use, bucko. Its shut by some sort of invisible barrier. Said tne inter-dimensonal triangle to his slave before he walked back. Canada then followed Bill to the crowd of people. Why hello! The name's Bill Cipher! And this sappy bloke is my companion Ca... Cana... Canadia! Thats his name! Canadian. He's rather shy. Introduced Bill Cipher before Canada shyly waved hello. So, whats everyone doing here? Asked Bill to the others.

@Outside people

"Awwwwwww, fiddlesticks." She cursed using the name scarecrow's name in vain. The bus was stalled except for it's ability to promote safety. Boring. Boring bus. "Nyeh. Stupid bus." She pouted, crossing her thin arms and sticking her tongue out. "You don't tell me what to do." But she wasn't discouraged completely. Not quite yet. There had to be a more fun way of getting there than just running or walking.

"Hey, penny for your guys thoughts. You think if I attach rockets set with timers to the wheels of the bus, I could use em to get the hunk of junk flying forward in an instant? I don't know if it'll work since Pow-Pow just fizzled out on the seat and..." She lifted her pistol, Shocky. "I'm not sure about this one either."

She pointed it at Gaara without a second thought and fired, just to see.

@TheBlueBurch @The Tactician @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
tumblr_inline_msxalhzJpX1qz4rgp.png

"Woah, what the hell?" In an instant, Hajime had smacked the hand that held Shocky, hopefully causing her shot to go wide, "What are you thinking, Jinx? You could kill someone with that thing!"
"Oh, okay. Well, I'm Yellow, and this is Chuchu," she introduced herself and her Pikachu to the strange people nearby. Cecil seemed to be a little bit...out there. Fortunately, Hajime seemed a lot more normal.

"Good to meet you guys..."

Yellow figured she'd try to get to know the others here for now before trying to figure out what was going on.

@The Silver Paladin @The Tactician
"At least there's one normal person besides me..." Hajime sighed as it seemed Yellow was just as out-of-place as he was.

@TheBlueBurch @ShadowPrime @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay

@Jeremi @Bomb @TheBlueBurch @Anyone else

The male sighed, he looked like he was around 18, still a teen, but, he acted older than he seemed to be... "We're all in the same boat then." He said, sighing a little. It was more like the same bus, but, that's besides the point... "Did you fall asleep on the 410 route too?" He asked, it seemed he had come to the conclusion that the others may have gotten here the same way he did.​

"No, I was at a pier qu- talking to a friend who is still on the bus." Orie wasn't comfortable talking about what she did for a living, perhaps later down the line, though the rapier she had hanging by her side might be harder to explain, but she'd cross that bridge when she got there. "I think all of us were abducted from different places, for what however I can not say."

@york @TheBlueBurch @Bomb

Captain Speirs
6p2k1ujpg.gif

Speirs career as a CO had taken many tolls. Rumours spread of him shooting on of his seargents for disobedience, another for laying down an entre magazine from his Thompson on a group of Nazi POW's. Speirs would plop a cigarette into his mouth, since he would need it for the upcoming assault. Either way, Dog Company would provide support wherever it could, especially when he was in command. Today, they captured Carentan and it would be a few days until Dog, Easy, and Fox Company were sent to attack the German line in an area near Carentan. After a large fight, Dog and Fox retreated the line, and Captain Speirs gave the order to retreat from the line for his platoon, at the loss of many of his men as they reached back to Carentan, given a reprimand and a large yelling from Colonel Sink. As he made his way to one of the houses to rest, he laid down to take a small sleep, only to remember the same dream, the dream of Sovionok. He knew it was a Russian language, and didn't trust the Red's, even as Allies during WWII. In the dream, he would simply stay where he is, and not make another motion... Until he woke up again.

Tech Seargent Luz

tumblr_m84rwuTP2D1qg0lheo4_250.gif

Luz was an avid smoker, and albeit the hell he's been during training at Camp Toccoa, and during the jump on D-Day. During the jumps, he damn well was smoking the entire time in the plane. Though when Easy Company was on the ground, and in control of Carentan, he had to participate in the fight on the German line. He was the radioman for the company, and even during the travel to the trenches, he lit himself another smoke. And thus the battle commenced. Bullets flying at each other, and later then, tank shells from the Germans being shot at Easy, Dog, and Fox Co. from there trenches, that was until Dog and Fox retreated. He was the central hub of communications, running around from place to place, to CO and XO, and making calls from his radio for mortars and support, only for there own Shermans to arrive and push back the Germans back away from Carentan. As Easy and the 2nd Armored Division made there way back to Carentan, Luz would walk with a tired slump, looking at the men from Fox and Dog "The hell you guys went? Off to retreat with the fucking Frenchies while we waste our ass fightin' the Krauts? Nice job, amazing fucking job." It would be soon enough where he found a place to sleep, saluting quickly to Captain Speirs, and slept in the same room, rather a living room inside a French house. And he also woke up, in this Ruskie bus.

Speirs woke up rather slowly, and then abruptly as he searched around the bus for anything. Luckily, his gear was still on him as he pushed himself to a corner as he saw all the newcomers. "W-Where the hell?.. Why am I here?" The bus was nothing the Americans had, he thought, and must've been a POW bus. Or something of the sort. He turned his head rapidly, searching for anybody from the Regiment, or the Company as he spotted Luz. As he walked up to him, he patted his face as to make him wake up from the stupor. "Wake up, seargent. We're not alone.." As he looked around the rest of the bus, seeing the man run out as he pointed at him. "That means we're not safe. Let's go, out of the bus." And Speirs walked out of the bus.

Luz was sound asleep, until his helmet rattled against the window of the bus. He quickly stood up, staring at the others in a stupor filled with shock, his M1 Carbine held tightly with finger over the trigger. He felt the weight of his radio bring him off balanced as he looked at the others in fear of them being some Germans, or worse, those crazy Soviet's. As Speirs walked up and slapped some sense into Luz, he would nod his head as he walked dow the aisle. "Y-Yes, sir.. Do you know where the hell we are?.." He shook his head, noting the man who ran out as Luz stuck to the Officer he knew, and Followed Speirs out of the bus.

@york

• Love
Reactions: Mari

"Woah, what the hell?" In an instant, Hajime had smacked the hand that held Shocky, hopefully causing her shot to go wide, "What are you thinking, Jinx? You could kill someone with that thing!"

"At least there's one normal person besides me..." Hajime sighed as it seemed Yellow was just as out-of-place as he was.

"Yeah, yeah I know! Normally. But I failed to fillet that bus seat moments ago, if you failed to notice. So smile, ya know? It's called gunplay. I accidentally did that on purpose." She adjusted her aim once again, a dark grin building...

"Bang. Just kidding." She put her pistol back where she had it placed. "If I could shoot you, you'd be my favorite waste of bullets."

s9YXjn4t.jpg

Bell awoke slowly, rubbing his head "Good morning goddess-" he stops, blinking gently, to find himself in some strange building "Oh...er...G-Goddess?" he asks, trying to sit up quickly, causing the belt around his stomach to pull him back, causing him to groan in pain, before yanking at the belt "D-Dammit...l-let me go!" he growls, pulling out his knife and slashing at the seat belt with it

@Everyone on the bus​
It seemed that the seatbelt was un-scathed, however, if one looked closely, there was a clear illustration on a little tag on the side, indicating that you're supposed to press the button in order to release yourself from the contraption.​

Scout would flutter his eyes, awakening from his dream of killing Spy over and over again for dating his mother. He had expected to awaken in the hallway, with the Pyro trying to smell him or whatever.

Yet he awoke in a...metal bus?

The Scout would shoot up from the chair, looking around in panic. This is -not- the base, this is -not- a hallway and the Pyro is -not- trying to smell him. Just as he had awoken, he saw two figures leave the bus. Scout grumbled, getting up from his seat and following them out of the bus.

He would be standing upon a pretty field..in the middle of NOWHERE! The Scout would express his distress through simple words

"WHERE THE HELL AM I!?"

@york @Anybody else off the bus​

"Sorry. Yeah, I do seem insane. As I said, we were all pulled out of different locations. My normal is completely different than your normal." Cecil said. "Anyway, never mind." Cecil drew his sword, which shown with a Holy Light. He swung it in an X in the air for a second.

Captain Speirs
6p2k1ujpg.gif

Speirs career as a CO had taken many tolls. Rumours spread of him shooting on of his seargents for disobedience, another for laying down an entre magazine from his Thompson on a group of Nazi POW's. Speirs would plop a cigarette into his mouth, since he would need it for the upcoming assault. Either way, Dog Company would provide support wherever it could, especially when he was in command. Today, they captured Carentan and it would be a few days until Dog, Easy, and Fox Company were sent to attack the German line in an area near Carentan. After a large fight, Dog and Fox retreated the line, and Captain Speirs gave the order to retreat from the line for his platoon, at the loss of many of his men as they reached back to Carentan, given a reprimand and a large yelling from Colonel Sink. As he made his way to one of the houses to rest, he laid down to take a small sleep, only to remember the same dream, the dream of Sovionok. He knew it was a Russian language, and didn't trust the Red's, even as Allies during WWII. In the dream, he would simply stay where he is, and not make another motion... Until he woke up again.

Tech Seargent Luz

tumblr_m84rwuTP2D1qg0lheo4_250.gif

Luz was an avid smoker, and albeit the hell he's been during training at Camp Toccoa, and during the jump on D-Day. During the jumps, he damn well was smoking the entire time in the plane. Though when Easy Company was on the ground, and in control of Carentan, he had to participate in the fight on the German line. He was the radioman for the company, and even during the travel to the trenches, he lit himself another smoke. And thus the battle commenced. Bullets flying at each other, and later then, tank shells from the Germans being shot at Easy, Dog, and Fox Co. from there trenches, that was until Dog and Fox retreated. He was the central hub of communications, running around from place to place, to CO and XO, and making calls from his radio for mortars and support, only for there own Shermans to arrive and push back the Germans back away from Carentan. As Easy and the 2nd Armored Division made there way back to Carentan, Luz would walk with a tired slump, looking at the men from Fox and Dog "The hell you guys went? Off to retreat with the fucking Frenchies while we waste our ass fightin' the Krauts? Nice job, amazing fucking job." It would be soon enough where he found a place to sleep, saluting quickly to Captain Speirs, and slept in the same room, rather a living room inside a French house. And he also woke up, in this Ruskie bus.

Speirs woke up rather slowly, and then abruptly as he searched around the bus for anything. Luckily, his gear was still on him as he pushed himself to a corner as he saw all the newcomers. "W-Where the hell?.. Why am I here?" The bus was nothing the Americans had, he thought, and must've been a POW bus. Or something of the sort. He turned his head rapidly, searching for anybody from the Regiment, or the Company as he spotted Luz. As he walked up to him, he patted his face as to make him wake up from the stupor. "Wake up, seargent. We're not alone.." As he looked around the rest of the bus, seeing the man run out as he pointed at him. "That means we're not safe. Let's go, out of the bus." And Speirs walked out of the bus.

Luz was sound asleep, until his helmet rattled against the window of the bus. He quickly stood up, staring at the others in a stupor filled with shock, his M1 Carbine held tightly with finger over the trigger. He felt the weight of his radio bring him off balanced as he looked at the others in fear of them being some Germans, or worse, those crazy Soviet's. As Speirs walked up and slapped some sense into Luz, he would nod his head as he walked dow the aisle. "Y-Yes, sir.. Do you know where the hell we are?.." He shook his head, noting the man who ran out as Luz stuck to the Officer he knew, and Followed Speirs out of the bus.

@york
@Everyone who stepped off the bus
@CrunchyCHEEZIT @ResistingTheEnlightened @The others
AAgL2Il.jpg

For those who missed it, the camp gates were blocked by a mysterious force, however everyone could still socialize with one another, or, perhaps investigate the bus, or see if there was anything around?

"No, I was at a pier qu- talking to a friend who is still on the bus." Orie wasn't comfortable talking about what she did for a living, perhaps later down the line, though the rapier she had hanging by her side might be harder to explain, but she'd cross that bridge when she got there. "I think all of us were abducted from different places, for what however I can not say."

@york @TheBlueBurch @Bomb
The male nodded, groaning a little as he rubbed his head "My name's Semyon... I think I fell asleep on a bus, on a way to some reunion..." he murmured, it was clear that it was difficult trying to recall the details that happened after that, however... It was also apparant that he wanted answers, and he probably wasn't the only one either.​

"Yeah, yeah I know! Normally. But I failed to fillet that bus seat moments ago, if you failed to notice. So smile, ya know? It's called gunplay. I accidentally did that on purpose." She adjusted her aim once again, a dark grin building...

"Bang. Just kidding." She put her pistol back where she had it placed. "If I could shoot you, you'd be my favorite waste of bullets."
tumblr_inline_msxa0snhGC1qz4rgp.png

"A bus seat isn't a living being," Hajime countered with an annoyed expression, "Some of us aren't used to having weapons pointed at us, so forgive me and anyone else who takes offense to it."​

Yellow just stared in shock as Jinx ran wild with her crazy ideas and seeming complete disregard for, well, everything. She wasn't sure how to handle someone so...so...insane.

Fortunately, Hinata seemed to be attempting to take care of it.

"I guess I should say the same to you," she sighed. She'd just woken up, but was already tired with all of this happening around her. And a few more people seemed to be coming, too. Well, more friends, hopefully...

@People outside

@Everyone who stepped off the bus
@CrunchyCHEEZIT @ResistingTheEnlightened @The others
AAgL2Il.jpg

For those who missed it, the camp gates were blocked by a mysterious force, however everyone could still socialize with one another, or, perhaps investigate the bus, or see if there was anything around?
Scout would still be panicking, now realizing that there are other people here. "What th-- DID ANY OF YOU DO THIS? Is dat Russian on the gate? It was Heavy, I knew it! Dat fat balled bastard, I swear to god when I get my hands on him.." he would continue to rant, rave and complain to no one in particular.

@york @TheBlueBurch @Bomb @Kaykay @The Tactician @The Silver Paladin @ShadowPrime @Anybody else thats outside​

Scout would still be panicking, now realizing that there are other people here. "What th-- DID ANY OF YOU DO THIS? Is dat Russian on the gate? It was Heavy, I knew it! Dat fat balled bastard, I swear to god when I get my hands on him.." he would continue to rant, rave and complain to no one in particular.

@york @TheBlueBurch @Bomb @Kaykay @The Tactician @The Silver Paladin @ShadowPrime @Anybody else thats outside​
"Woah, Woah, Woah! calm down!" Cecil said. "It will all be ok!" Cecil decided to cast a spell that would calm the Scout down. His hands glowed with a slight light, and he directed the light towards the Scout.

Speirs and Luz would both look for anything around, Luz stuck in an awed state as he noted the features of the gates which laid in front of him, looking at Speirs before pointing his finger at the doors. "Sir. That's a Ruskie star. And those words are Red's, too." As Speirs continued searching, he would nod, looking at the sign for a moment before continuing the search. "Yeah... Sovionok. Whatever it is." Luz turned around to Speirs, speaking up now "How would you know that?" Speirs turned his head, then back to it's search zone as he spoke. "Some dream I had. Don't know why, don't ask. I just know." Luz looked strangely at Speirs, then nodded before helping in the search.

@york

Yellow just stared in shock as Jinx ran wild with her crazy ideas and seeming complete disregard for, well, everything. She wasn't sure how to handle someone so...so...insane.

Fortunately, Hinata seemed to be attempting to take care of it.

"I guess I should say the same to you," she sighed. She'd just woken up, but was already tired with all of this happening around her. And a few more people seemed to be coming, too. Well, more friends, hopefully...

@People outside
tumblr_inline_msx9z7r6ke1qz4rgp.png

"Maybe things won't be so crazy and bad with-"

"Nevermind." I guess me and Yellow can't ask for anything normal today... Hajime sighed before turning back to Yellow, "So, your friend there, Chu. What exactly is she?"​

Status
Not open for further replies.