Status
Not open for further replies.
Standing up from her seat, the teen made her way to the front to glance at the bus driver's empty seat. "Right, we don't have a bus driver. Do you think maybe he left the bus? We certainly couldn't have been driven here without one," Asakura said, frowning.

@york @The Tactician @ShadowPrime
"Huh? Where did the driver go?"

tumblr_m3g9e91uvC1ruru7ao1_1280.jpg
tumblr_inline_msxal3MJYH1qz4rgp.png

"Unless we were out longer than we think we were, then he has to be around here somewhere..." Hajime looked off in the direction that they had seen a panicked man run off earlier, "Maybe he was the guy running away?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @ShadowPrime @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies

"Of course! It was very annoying." She confirmed with a sudden scowl. "And no promises."

"Maybe he fled with that other guy when I woke up? It wouldn't be the first time! The fun is always in the chase though." She grinned, looking in the distance for the running guy.

"...Did you hear that Fishbones?"

"I sure did Jinx." Jinx said with a more low voice, giving voice to her weapon.

"She asked if you were real!"

"I know."

"Do you know what that makes me want to do?"

"Calmly explain that these are very real firearms that should probably be taken away from you and given to a more safe choice of wielder?"

"Stupid dumb rocket launcher." She pulled out Pow-Pow and opened fire on the driver's seat, ripping it to shreds with an intense grin.

article_post_width_Jinx2.JPG

"See?"

@The Tactician @york @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@The Tactician @Shadowprime @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
The seat seemed... Intact?! In fact, the weapon appeared to have no effect at all; what's more is that it didn't look like any ammunition was spent either... As if it never happened... Perhaps there was more going on here tha meets the eye, but, it also seemed that whatever powers anyone might have had were... Weaker to say the least, also suppressed by a mysterious force. On the other hand, if Jynx didn't mind seeing no results, she could probably keep firing or something.​

Last edited:
"Of course! It was very annoying." She confirmed with a sudden scowl. "And no promises."

"Maybe he fled with that other guy when I woke up? It wouldn't be the first time! The fun is always in the chase though." She grinned, looking in the distance for the running guy.

"I know."

"Calmly explain that these are very real firearms that should probably be taken away from you and given to a more safe choice of wielder?"

"Stupid dumb rocket launcher." She pulled out Pow-Pow and opened fire on the driver's seat, ripping it to shreds with an intense grin.

"See?"

tumblr_inline_msxam7qBcf1qz4rgp.png

Hajime pulled out the notebook and pens he had brought with him and began writing in it, "Note to self, do not anger Jinx, she will shoot you."

@ShadowPrime @york @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"I know."

"See?"

tumblr_inline_msxal3MJYH1qz4rgp.png

"Unless we were out longer than we think we were, then he has to be around here somewhere..." Hajime looked off in the direction that they had seen a panicked man run off earlier, "Maybe he was the guy running away?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @ShadowPrime @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies
@People going after that panicked guy
@Jeremi @Bomb
G0Ii9v7.jpg

Through the front windows, if they bothered to look, they could see the guy running off down the road... Persuing him though shouldn't be that tough though considering he was running a bit slow, but, if one were to look closely, they'd notice he was wearing winter clothes, as if he had popped straight from a cold environment... Exiting the bus to persue him further would eventually lead to him stopping in the middle of the seemingly endless expanse of road, he panted a little as he turned around, surprised to see that someone had been following him. His face was hidden by a low hanging "wave" of reddish hair. "What is... This... Place?" He asked between breaths; it was clear that he didn't have alot of stamina, but, it was unclear why... Though, at the very least, he seemed to have calmed down a little after that run, perhaps he had come to his senses?
"Oh, I'm sorry but I have to continue chasing that guy! I'll see you all later!" Gary waved off as he ran after the guy to talk to him.

"I don't know? Something about Sovi-something, it's too complicated to say it!"

@york @Jeremi

Yellow-yellow-from-pokemon-adventures-32663008-500-675.jpg

Yellow: Prologue

With the conclusion of the battle against the false Groudon and Kyogre, she was free to relax once again, returning to her hometown in Viridian.

She sat along a river, her fishing rod in her hands and the line in the water, of course. She took a hand off the rod to cover a yawn. There hadn't been much activity for a little while. Chuchu, her Pikachu, was taking a nap by the riverbank. Yellow smiled.

"I guess a nap right now is a pretty good idea," the trainer decided, raising her rod out of the water. She put it away and stood up to stretch before moving to lay down on the grass, putting on her hat to block the sunlight coming nearly directly overhead. Her eyelids shut, slowly drifting into sleep.

She woke up, yaw yawning. "Okay, I guess we'll...uh..." She stopped as she realized she wasn't in the forest anymore. Actually, she didn't seem to be back in town, either. She was in a bus, but there didn't seem to be a driver, some guy running off in the distance. Was he the driver? Well, it didn't matter.

"Chuchu, do you know where we are?" she asked, placing a hand on her Pikachu's head. "...Looks like you don't know either, huh?" she sighed. She got up when suddenly there was an explosion! "Wh-what was that?"

She adjusted her hat and quickly ran outside. "What happened? Where are we?"

@The Silver Paladin @york @The Tactician @ShadowPrime

"One! Two! THREE! BEOWULF REMAINS THE NMO ARENA CHAMPION!"

The announcer prattled on as in the ring, Beowulf stood victorious over his absolutely decimated opponent. After some self-congratulatory flexes and such, he'd motion for the microphone to be handed off to him. Upon it being so, he'd smile and whisper 'thanks' under his breath before holding the microphone triumphantly in the air.

"I'm sure you're all wondering the same question. What makes up a man like me? What gives me the strength to keep on going day in-day out? Well, wonder no more! Because, folks I'm about to impart you with the knowledge that'll keep you secure and motivated in your hero. This man you see standing before you? He's made up of 297 pounds of steel and sex appeal!" Shaking his head in pleased sanctification as the crowd burst into roars of hype and excitement at Beowulf's boastfulness, he held up his hand once more for silence.

"But while that's nice and all, one thing has always remained true. Even back in the days when I fought opponents like Grendel, I couldn't do it without the support of you all. My ever loyal wulfpack. Now that your pack leader has come back to stay in New Meridan, I have but one favor to ask of you. Can I hear a howl?"

"AROOOOOOOO!"

"Louder!"

"AROOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

"EVEN LOUDER THAN THAT, WULF PACK!"

"AROOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

"AROOOOOOOOOOO! THAT'S THE SPIRIT I'VE BEEN WANTING TO SEE RISE UP AGAIN! AIN'T NOBODY GONNA STAND IN THE WAY WHEN WULFAMANIA RUNS WILD ON THEM! HEY! CAMERA GUY YOU GETTING ALL OF THIS HIGH OCTANE TESTOSTERONE FILLED ACTION???!"

latest

"I'm only here to provide the drinks and food.."

"..Yeah, it'll be nice to get back to business. Once I help that Frank guy." Beowulf murmured as the VHS tape came to a halt and popped out of the VCR. Having been working on getting back into prime condition since he had been given the offer of being brought back to his glory days, Beowulf had been re-watching some of the old matches he had laying around. The only condition was that he'd have to watch over some kid that Frank mentioned at some point. Well, whenever that came up Beowulf would be ready. Kids made up like the largest demographic of his fans so him and this 'Gaara' would get along just fine!

"Welp! I think that's enough reminiscing down memory lane. Time to go and get some shut-eye." The wrestler cracked his knuckles and let out a yawn before making his way to bed. Yep, in no time flat he'd be living the life again. Battling big fights like the one with the Gigans.

"..The hell?" Beowulf rubbed at his eyes as it now seemed like he was on some kinda bus? He had been on plenty of buses before, mainly tour buses. Bringing him around the kingdom as a sort of morale booster and for exhibition matches. But before the wrestler could ponder on seemingly waking up in such a strange location, he noticed some weirdo standing out in the front of the bus. Pushing himself up, Beowulf started to make his way off the bus and towards the guy.

"Hey buddy! You okay?"

tumblr_nmzb2l44vj1s5zwdxo1_500.png

@Jeremi @Bomb

----

Having been returned to his world without too much hassle, Gaara was quickly spotted by his siblings and sensei. Noticing them out of the corner of his eye, Gaara turned towards them with much indifference present on his person. Being the first one to touch down, Baki approached the youngest of the Kazekage's children clearly enraged at Gaara's sudden disappearance. "You reckless fool! Do you have any idea how much you could have compromised the plan by taking up and leaving whenever you want?" Gaara only gave a nasty glare in response and continued on his way.

Despite the fact that were he to fall asleep, it'd mean dangerous things for the whole of the Sand Village, something kept pulling at Gaara. As if an outside force was influencing him to sleep. Making his way to the rooftop where he always resided when wanting some solitude, his eyes began to droop.

"..What is this feeling? Tiredness?" It was something that Gaara had practically sworn off. More out of a need to keep Shukaku at bay. But eventually he'd fall asleep and awaken on this strange vehicle.

Having little to no interest in the person, some of the other occupants had decided to chase after. Gaara rose to his feet and stared as Jinx absolutely riddled the driver's seat with bullets.

"..Where am I?"

• Love
Reactions: Atomyk and C.T.

With the conclusion of the battle against the false Groudon and Kyogre, she was free to relax once again, returning to her hometown in Viridian.

She sat along a river, her fishing rod in her hands and the line in the water, of course. She took a hand off the rod to cover a yawn. There hadn't been much activity for a little while. Chuchu, her Pikachu, was taking a nap by the riverbank. Yellow smiled.

"I guess a nap right now is a pretty good idea," the trainer decided, raising her rod out of the water. She put it away and stood up to stretch before moving to lay down on the grass, putting on her hat to block the sunlight coming nearly directly overhead. Her eyelids shut, slowly drifting into sleep.

She woke up, yaw yawning. "Okay, I guess we'll...uh..." She stopped as she realized she wasn't in the forest anymore. Actually, she didn't seem to be back in town, either. She was in a bus, but there didn't seem to be a driver, some guy running off in the distance. Was he the driver? Well, it didn't matter.

"Chuchu, do you know where we are?" she asked, placing a hand on her Pikachu's head. "...Looks like you don't know either, huh?" she sighed. She got up when suddenly there was an explosion! "Wh-what was that?"

Cecil looked at Yellow. "I don't know. Some place called Sovionok. It's not anywhere near Baron that I can tell." He smiled. "Where are my manners? My name is Cecil Harvey, King of Baron." Cecil said straightening his scarf, so it wouldn't cover his mouth.

The announcer prattled on as in the ring, Beowulf stood victorious over his absolutely decimated opponent. After some self-congratulatory flexes and such, he'd motion for the microphone to be handed off to him. Upon it being so, he'd smile and whisper 'thanks' under his breath before holding the microphone triumphantly in the air.

"I'm sure you're all wondering the same question. What makes up a man like me? What gives me the strength to keep on going day in-day out? Well, wonder no more! Because, folks I'm about to impart you with the knowledge that'll keep you secure and motivated in your hero. This man you see standing before you? He's made up of 297 pounds of steel and sex appeal!" Shaking his head in pleased sanctification as the crowd burst into roars of hype and excitement at Beowulf's boastfulness, he held up his hand once more for silence.

"But while that's nice and all, one thing has always remained true. Even back in the days when I fought opponents like Grendel, I couldn't do it without the support of you all. My ever loyal wulfpack. Now that your pack leader has come back to stay in New Meridan, I have but one favor to ask of you. Can I hear a howl?"

"AROOOOOOOO!"

"Louder!"

"AROOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

"AROOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

"AROOOOOOOOOOO! THAT'S THE SPIRIT I'VE BEEN WANTING TO SEE RISE UP AGAIN! AIN'T NOBODY GONNA STAND IN THE WAY WHEN WULFAMANIA RUNS WILD ON THEM! HEY! CAMERA GUY YOU GETTING ALL OF THIS HIGH OCTANE TESTOSTERONE FILLED ACTION???!"

latest

"..Yeah, it'll be nice to get back to business. Once I help that Frank guy." Beowulf murmured as the VHS tape came to a halt and popped out of the VCR. Having been working on getting back into prime condition since he had been given the offer of being brought back to his glory days, Beowulf had been re-watching some of the old matches he had laying around. The only condition was that he'd have to watch over some kid that Frank mentioned at some point. Well, whenever that came up Beowulf would be ready. Kids made up like the largest demographic of his fans so him and this 'Gaara' would get along just fine!

"Welp! I think that's enough reminiscing down memory lane. Time to go and get some shut-eye." The wrestler cracked his knuckles and let out a yawn before making his way to bed. Yep, in no time flat he'd be living the life again. Battling big fights like the one with the Gigans.

"..The hell?" Beowulf rubbed at his eyes as it now seemed like he was on some kinda bus? He had been on plenty of buses before, mainly tour buses. Bringing him around the kingdom as a sort of morale booster and for exhibition matches. But before the wrestler could ponder on seemingly waking up in such a strange location, he noticed some weirdo standing out in the front of the bus. Pushing himself up, Beowulf started to make his way off the bus and towards the guy.

"Hey buddy! You okay?"

@Jeremi @Bomb

----

Having been returned to his world without too much hassle, Gaara was quickly spotted by his siblings and sensei. Noticing them out of the corner of his eye, Gaara turned towards them with much indifference present on his person. Being the first one to touch down, Baki approached the youngest of the Kazekage's children clearly enraged at Gaara's sudden disappearance. "You reckless fool! Do you have any idea how much you could have compromised the plan by taking up and leaving whenever you want?" Gaara only gave a nasty glare in response and continued on his way.

Despite the fact that were he to fall asleep, it'd mean dangerous things for the whole of the Sand Village, something kept pulling at Gaara. As if an outside force was influencing him to sleep. Making his way to the rooftop where he always resided when wanting some solitude, his eyes began to droop.

"..What is this feeling? Tiredness?" It was something that Gaara had practically sworn off. More out of a need to keep Shukaku at bay. But eventually he'd fall asleep and awaken on this strange vehicle.

Having little to no interest in the person, some of the other occupants had decided to chase after. Gaara rose to his feet and stared as Jinx absolutely riddled the driver's seat with bullets.

"..Where am I?"

tumblr_inline_msx9zvaHN71qz4rgp.png

"No one knows, and some place called Sovionok," Hajime quickly explained as both the blonde girl with the mouse-like animal and the redhead joined them. Should we maybe try heading into the camp itself? "Any suggestions for what we should do?"

@TheBlueBurch @Kaykay @ShadowPrime @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@The Tactician @Shadowprime @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
The seat seemed... Intact?! In fact, the weapon appeared to have no effect at all; what's more is that it didn't look like any ammunition was spent either... As if it never happened... Perhaps there was more going on here tha meets the eye, but, it also seemed that whatever powers anyone might have had were... Weaker to say the least, also suppressed by a mysterious force. On the other hand, if Jynx didn't mind seeing no results, she could probably keep firing or something.​
"...Huh?" She paused her firing, leaning over and down, peering directly down one of the barrels of her gatling gun. No, all clean. And she didn't lose any ammo. "...That's rad!" She grinned, straightening back up. And eyed the magic bus seat with a raised eyebrow before glancing off into the distance at the guy. Who said she had to run after him?

The last time she had driven a bus was when she had freed the rhino from it's imprisonment right in the middle of that zoo show. Whoo, that had been a day. She stepped back in the bus, hopping into the front seat without another word and trying to start it up so she could get closer to mysterious runner guy while fiddling with the radio.

"I'm on a bus. And what he said."

@TheBlueBurch @The Tactician @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@The People Who Stepped outside
@The Silver Paladin @Kaykay @The others

AAgL2Il.jpg

The heat may be a little over-whelming to those who stepped outside, but, for the most part, it wasn't too bad... A familiar looking gate stood in front of them, but, despite being open, an invisible force kept any who tried from entering for the time being. The bus sign nearby identified that this particular bus traveled along the "410" route, whatever significance that might hold... Despite being unable to enter this strange camp itself at the moment, there was still a few options right now; interact with fellow arrivals, or perhaps inspect the bus.

"AROOOOOOOO!"

"Louder!"

"AROOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

"AROOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

latest

"Hey buddy! You okay?"

@Jeremi @Bomb

----

"..Where am I?"

"Whoa!" Gary was surprised at Beowolf. "What's going on here? Are we cosplaying?!"

@Jeremi @TheBlueBurch

"No one knows, and some place called Sovionok," Hajime quickly explained as both the blonde girl with the mouse-like animal and the redhead joined them. Should we maybe try heading into the camp itself? "Any suggestions for what we should do?"

Cecil nodded. "Yes, perhaps that's the best course of action, heading into the camp to investigate where we are." Cecil offered his hand out to Hajime. "As I said, my name is Cecil Harvey. Paladin King of Baron."

@The People Who Stepped outside
@The Silver Paladin @Kaykay @The others

AAgL2Il.jpg

The heat may be a little over-whelming to those who stepped outside, but, for the most part, it wasn't too bad... A familiar looking gate stood in front of them, but, despite being open, an invisible force kept any who tried from entering for the time being. The bus sign nearby identified that this particular bus traveled along the "410" route, whatever significance that might hold... Despite being unable to enter this strange camp itself at the moment, there was still a few options right now; interact with fellow arrivals, or perhaps inspect the bus.
Cecil tried to enter, only to be stopped by an invisible force. "Well, they wish to keep us from preventing for the time being. Shall we get to know each other?" Cecil casually said.

@Outside people

"...Huh?" She paused her firing, leaning over and down, peering directly down one of the barrels of her gatling gun. No, all clean. And she didn't lose any ammo. "...That's rad!" She grinned, straightening back up. And eyed the magic bus seat with a raised eyebrow before glancing off into the distance at the guy. Who said she had to run after him?

The last time she had driven a bus was when she had freed the rhino from it's imprisonment right in the middle of that zoo show. Whoo, that had been a day. She stepped back in the bus, hopping into the front seat without another word and trying to start it up so she could get closer to mysterious runner guy while fiddling with the radio.

"I'm on a bus. And what he said."

"Vroom Vroom! Beep beep!" Was the only sound the bus made, then, it fell silent again, looks like it's not going anywhere anytime soon... Though, Jynx could swear she heard someone say "Seatbelts! Everyone!", as if this were some classic TV show or something.
Beep+beep+the+bus+seems+to+be+a+bit+frizzled_0ed9b2_4929311.jpg

Last edited:
Cecil nodded. "Yes, perhaps that's the best course of action, heading into the camp to investigate where we are." Cecil offered his hand out to Hajime. "As I said, my name is Cecil Harvey. Paladin King of Baron."

Cecil tried to enter, only to be stopped by an invisible force. "Well, they wish to keep us from preventing for the time being. Shall we get to know each other?" Cecil casually said.

@Outside people

Guess we have to kill some time together, though... What should we really talk about? Hajime was at a loss of what to discuss as it seemed none of them shared anything in common with each other, "So... Any reason you're wearing that suit of armor? Some sort of cosplay for conventions or costume contests?"

Guess we have to kill some time together, though... What should we really talk about? Hajime was at a loss of what to discuss as it seemed none of them shared anything in common with each other, "So... Any reason you're wearing that suit of armor? Some sort of cosplay for conventions or costume contests?"

"Cos...play?" Cecil asked. "No. I do not know what that is. I am Cecil, the Paladin King of Baron. We seem to all have been dragged here from different locations for some reason." Cecil said calmly. "What is your name? As I said, it is good to know your allies."

@People going after that panicked guy
@Jeremi @Bomb
G0Ii9v7.jpg

Through the front windows, if they bothered to look, they could see the guy running off down the road... Persuing him though shouldn't be that tough though considering he was running a bit slow, but, if one were to look closely, they'd notice he was wearing winter clothes, as if he had popped straight from a cold environment... Exiting the bus to persue him further would eventually lead to him stopping in the middle of the seemingly endless expanse of road, he panted a little as he turned around, surprised to see that someone had been following him. His face was hidden by a low hanging "wave" of reddish hair. "What is... This... Place?" He asked between breaths; it was clear that he didn't have alot of stamina, but, it was unclear why... Though, at the very least, he seemed to have calmed down a little after that run, perhaps he had come to his senses?

"I was hoping you could have told me, us." Orie replied motioning towards Beowulf (what's up with that guys clothes?) and Gary. "It appears we have been spirited away to some place unknown, but that is all I have figured out for now."

@york @Bomb @TheBlueBurch

Scout would begin to mumble in his sleep, speaking rather clearly to be heard by anyone in the bus "Zzz...shut up, Spy..ZzZ...you smell bad...ZzZZ...prick.."

@Anybody thats in the bus

"Cos...play?" Cecil asked. "No. I do not know what that is. I am Cecil, the Paladin King of Baron. We seem to all have been dragged here from different locations for some reason." Cecil said calmly. "What is your name? As I said, it is good to know your allies."
tumblr_inline_msxa0l0nAS1qz4rgp.png

"Paladin King, right..." And another crazy joins the sane man's merry band. "Anyways, Hajime, Hajime Hinata. Nice to meet you, Cecil," Hajime held a hand out to him with a smile, looking to at least shake the man's hand.

Reactions: Schnee Corp Lawyer
"Oh, I'm sorry but I have to continue chasing that guy! I'll see you all later!" Gary waved off as he ran after the guy to talk to him.

"I don't know? Something about Sovi-something, it's too complicated to say it!"

@york @Jeremi
"I was hoping you could have told me, us." Orie replied motioning towards Beowulf (what's up with that guys clothes?) and Gary. "It appears we have been spirited away to some place unknown, but that is all I have figured out for now."

@york @Bomb @TheBlueBurch
@Jeremi @Bomb @TheBlueBurch @Anyone else

The male sighed, he looked like he was around 18, still a teen, but, he acted older than he seemed to be... "We're all in the same boat then." He said, sighing a little. It was more like the same bus, but, that's besides the point... "Did you fall asleep on the 410 route too?" He asked, it seemed he had come to the conclusion that the others may have gotten here the same way he did.​

"Vroom Vroom Beep beep!" Was the only sound the bus made, then, it fell silent again, looks like it's not going anywhere anytime soon... Though, Jynx could swear she heard someone say "Seatbelts! Everyone!", as if this were some classic TV show or something.
Beep+beep+the+bus+seems+to+be+a+bit+frizzled_0ed9b2_4929311.jpg

"Awwwwwww, fiddlesticks." She cursed using the name scarecrow's name in vain. The bus was stalled except for it's ability to promote safety. Boring. Boring bus. "Nyeh. Stupid bus." She pouted, crossing her thin arms and sticking her tongue out. "You don't tell me what to do." But she wasn't discouraged completely. Not quite yet. There had to be a more fun way of getting there than just running or walking.

"Hey, penny for your guys thoughts. You think if I attach rockets set with timers to the wheels of the bus, I could use em to get the hunk of junk flying forward in an instant? I don't know if it'll work since Pow-Pow just fizzled out on the seat and..." She lifted her pistol, Shocky. "I'm not sure about this one either."

She pointed it at Gaara without a second thought and fired, just to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.